Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 07

Story Info
Pam submits further to Tanya; Alex tags along.
17.5k words
4.69
19.5k
20

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,301 Followers

Author's Note: While this is quite obviously a continuation of Pam's Shemale Experience, it also follows 'Pam's Gangbang Experience' from the Group Sex category, 'Pam's Lesbian Experience' from the Lesbian Sex category, and 'Pam's Threesome Experience' from the Loving Wives category. Reading those three stories might not be necessary to enjoy this one, but it would presumably help. Either way, enjoy.

*

Pam sat on the edge of the bed, one knee bouncing impatiently. A trashy reality show was on television; it was merely background noise, as her attention was focused entirely on the door to the room.

It was in this hotel, in this room, at this conference almost one year ago, that her life had been irrevocably changed.

That week had started out as it normally did, with her sitting through the various seminars that the conference offered, networking with other teachers and swapping stories and tips. The only difference from previous years had been meeting Tanya. The two women had hit it off beautifully, becoming fast friends and spending much of the week together.

And then during their last night at the hotel, her new friend had revealed a secret.

During an impulsive trip to a local sex shop, Pam had bought lingerie. While hanging out together a little while later, she had tried it on at the other woman's encouraging, even modeling it to flirtatious praise. Wearing lingerie for her husband had always made her feel sexy; doing so for her new friend, even under the guise of just trying it on, had imparted the same confidence. That confidence, combined with the self-assured manner with which Tanya had controlled the situation, had led to them making out, which had then led to more.

She had assumed that she would thus fulfill a long-held and never actually seriously-pursued fantasy of having sex with another woman.

And then Tanya had whipped out her cock.

In the end, it had mattered little, as she had found herself submitting quite quickly and naturally to the desires of her new friend. The rest of the night had been spent taking that cock in her mouth, pussy, and ass, the claiming of that third and until then untouched hole one of the various ways that Tanya had expanded her sexual horizons.

When Pam had returned home, it had been as a changed woman. To John's surprise, her inhibitions had decreased while her appetite had increased. Their lovemaking, always satisfying and delightful, had taken on different dimensions, ranging from public shenanigans to fun with accessories.

A side effect of her increased appetite had been the fantasies that had sprung up in her imagination. Some of them had been buried in the back of her mind years ago, dusted off by her newfound wantonness, while some of them had been forged by that same wantonness. A visit by Tanya the past summer had only inflamed the desire to realize those fantasies.

One of them had been to be the center of a gangbang, to have however many men take her at the same time. Her husband, always loving and supportive, had surprised her early that fall, by inviting four young men staying in the same hotel as them to join them one night.

Her phone buzzed with a text, interrupting her reminiscing of that splendid evening.

[Tanya back yet?] Alex asked.

[Not yet,] Pam texted back. [She said she'd be here in an hour an hour ago.]

[A wise woman once told me patience is a virtue.]

Pam giggled, rolling her eyes in bemusement as she typed her reply.

On the drive back from the airport when Tanya had visited, a random dive bar had caught her attention. They had stopped in for a visit and had quickly ditched their drinks to sneak into the alley behind the establishment. There, they had found themselves spied upon by the bartender, a young woman, who was then dragged into the debauchery by Tanya.

That had been during the summer.

That December, Pam had run into that young woman at a supermarket in town. The initial awkwardness had quickly worn off, and they had arranged for Pam to visit her at her apartment, where she had realized that long-held fantasy of having sex with another woman. It would be the first of many times spent together and had led to John joining them in what would be the first threesome of several.

The young woman had become their official babysitter as well, bonding easily with their youngest daughter. Due to Alex being away from home, and her admitted lack of a strong relationship with her parents, Pam and John had become parental figures of a strange sort, despite their sexual escapades. Her youthful exuberance and bubbly joie de vivre sometimes translated into a restless nature, so Pam found herself occasionally breaking out the phrase that she often used on her own children whenever they became impatient with something. Instead of the eyeroll and huff of slight annoyance her children answered the adage with, Alex would usually giggle and stick her tongue out cheekily.

[What time are you coming back?] her next text asked.

[idk. Were going to another bar after this. Probably come back after that.]

[Ok. Be safe. Don't drink too much.]

[Lol ok mom.]

Pam rolled her eyes again.

After she put her phone on the bedside table, she returned to her position on the edge of the bed. Her hand, resting on the hem of her robe, slid forward, touching her bare flesh. There was a definite desire within her to spend the time masturbating, but she staved off the lustfulness, wanting to wait for Tanya to start the proceedings. Underneath the satin robe, she was wearing lingerie for her lover, a corset, stockings, and garter belt, all black. The panties that came with the outfit were still in her suitcase.

They'd just get in the way.

A clicking sound came from the door. She whipped around just in time to see it open.

Tanya padded over the threshold, wheeling a suitcase behind her, purse slung over her shoulder. Clad in a jean jacket, grey tee, and black sweatpants combination, she was a picture of casual beauty. Her wavy black hair was left to fall free around her shoulders, framing her exotic features.

"Hey," she drawled, leaving her suitcase by the door, dropping her purse to the floor.

"Hey yourself," Pam answered, rising from the bed to walk over.

They embraced, those strong arms encircling her.

"I missed you," she murmured, tilting her head back to look into those hazel eyes.

"I missed you too."

Although they were in constant contact, their correspondences including sexts, racy pictures and videos, and the occasional bout of phone sex, the distance between them meant that they had not been able to touch, even just to feel their bodies pressing together.

"Did you dress up for me?" Tanya asked teasingly. "Are you wearing lingerie under that robe?"

Pam smiled, feeling the arms around her shift, a hand sliding down to squeeze at her ass, making her purr.

"Maybe," she teased back. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"I would. Take off the robe. I want to see you."

The desire in that piercing gaze was intoxicating, focused entirely on her as she extricated herself from the embrace and stepped back into the middle of the room. Tanya walked over to the bed, sitting down on the edge.

Pam bit her lip, letting her hand take hold of the sash closing the robe. With several deft tugs, the robe opened, and she let it fall, exposing her body, clad in the sophisticated lingerie.

"I'm sure I've said this before," Tanya purred, "but you are sexy as fuck."

The statement made Pam giggle, her body heating up from the attention.

"Come here."

Their time apart had not diminished her obedience to that sultry voice and its demands.

Once in front of Tanya, the younger woman stopped her with a hand on her belly. That hand slipped down between her thighs, brushing along her already dripping mound.

"No panties, huh?"

Pam shook her head.

"You're such a little slut."

That hand drew away, a few strands of those juices connecting the retreating fingers to the slit.

"I noticed we're in the same room I had last year. I assume that was intentional."

"Oh, you noticed, huh?"

"How could I not?"

"Yeah, I thought it'd be a nice touch. I arranged it with the front desk."

"And where's Alex?"

"A few of her college friends live in the area, so she's out with them. She'll be back later."

"How was the mixer?"

"It was alright. I talked to some people, but I wanted to get dressed and ready for you, so I left early."

Tanya laughed. Her hands moved then, pulling Pam into her lap, the older woman sighing as she felt a bulge press against her through the sweatpants. Gripped by desire, she slipped a hand down, caressing at the bulge.

"Not yet," Tanya said, catching her hand by the wrist, dragging it away.

Pam pouted, but her lover ignored it.

"We need to talk about something."

"What is it?" Pam asked.

"Last week, I had a conversation with John."

"Really? What did you talk about?"

"I asked him if I could make you my slut."

Pam drew back slightly.

"I thought I was already."

"Yes and no. Consider the past year like an extended audition. You've proven you're a slut, but there's more."

"Like what?"

"I expect certain things from my sluts. Submission, obedience, availability, things like that."

"Aren't I submissive?" Pam asked, slightly confused.

Tanya chuckled.

"Yes, you are. It's different though. It's not always about the sex. I have plenty of one-night stands and side chicks that last however long. I can get sex from them. It's about my ownership of you and your body."

Pam bit her lip.

"What did John say?"

"He said that was good with him. He trusts me when it comes to you. So, if you're willing to take that next step, we're all good."

"I am. Willing, I mean."

"I figured you'd be up for it. But I need you to understand it won't be just fucking. I need to teach you a few things."

"Like what?"

"Well, for starters, you need to learn that you want doesn't matter. Do you understand?"

Pam nodded.

"I think so. You own me, so it's about what you want."

"Good. You've got it, at least in theory."

"So, then how about trying it in practice?"

Tanya smirked.

And then turned over smoothly, leaving Pam on her back, legs spreading as soon as she saw her lover moving up in between them.

Instead of whipping out her cock and sheathing it, Tanya knelt, grabbing at those spread legs, leaning forward to run her tongue along the lips, gathering up the accumulated juices. Pam groaned, gripping the bedsheets in her fists, squirming as that deft tongue lapped all over. The proximity to her lover had made her body warm quickly, and now, with the pleasure that oral adoration was creating, the heat intensified.

"Oh god yes, Tanya..." she breathed.

It seemed that it was not just her who had been affected by the space apart. Tanya was ravenous, slurping up the flowing fluids, not letting any drop trickle too far. Every so often, the tip of her tongue nudged into the slit nestled in the folds, Pam sighing at the teasing sensation. But Tanya was for the moment focused on the exterior, licking all over, sliding up to leave quick kisses at her clit, those brief sparks of hotter pleasure drawing squeals from Pam. The thrills mounted steadily, her lover always able to easily and quickly drive her to orgasm.

In this excited state, there was no need for Tanya to use any technique or talent. The unchecked enthusiasm she was displaying was more than enough to trigger ecstasy. Pam welcomed it, her groans rising to a tremulous cry, the bucking of her hips growing stronger and wilder as the orgasm struck, sticky nectar dribbling out from her slit.

All too soon, the shemale drew back.

"Fuck me," she whined, spreading her legs once again, reaching down to rub at her sex.

Tanya shook her head firmly, giving no answer beyond that. As Pam lay there, desperate and despondent, her lover walked over to her luggage, the bulge tenting her sweatpants obvious. The next few minutes were spent with her unpacking some of her belongings while Pam squirmed on the bed, shamelessly trying to coax her back with breathless moans and sensuous writhing.

None of that had any effect.

Once she was finished with unpacking, Tanya dropped into the chair at the desk in the corner of the room, placing her laptop in front of her, opening it, taking time to check her email. The lack of attention did not reduce Pam's desirous display; she was aware, thanks to the conversation with Tanya, that such whorishness might go unrewarded.

That's no reason to stop.

"Come here," Tanya called out after a few more minutes.

The delay between order and obedience was practically nonexistent.

"Get on your knees," came the next command, "and get your mouth on my balls."

Pam dropped to the floor in between the shemale's thighs, pulling her sweatpants and briefs down around her ankles.

That magnificent beast was fully revealed, the rigid flesh like ebony perfection. A shudder ran though her as she remembered those times it had subjugated her.

Below it hung those testicles, fat and stocked with plenty of semen. Many times, during her escapades with her lover, she had found herself worshipping at the altar of such virility.

Pam dove forward, sucking them into her mouth, moaning loudly at the strong taste searing onto her tongue, that delectable flavor that she loved. Her slurping was the loudest sound in the room, drowning out the clacking of fingers on the keyboard and the occasional sound from the laptop. Tanya did not glance down at all to watch or even acknowledge her obeisance. Despite the continued lack of attention, she kept up the oral homage, drool starting to collect at the corner of her mouth, trickling down her chin. One of her hands slid down to her mound, stroking at the folds, while the other was splayed on one of those muscular thighs.

A dribble of pre-cum appeared at the head of the length. Pam watched as it slowly seeped forth, sliding sluggishly down the veined meat, until it was right above her.

Moaning softly, she broke off those balls and pressed her tongue to the bead of pre-cum. The taste was rich and strong, a more diluted version of the creamy cum that would undoubtedly be released later. Her moan carried on as she dragged her tongue up the path of the droplet.

And then Tanya reached down, gripping at her hair.

"Keep your mouth on my balls," she scolded, pushing Pam back down until she was again at those testicles.

Not missing a beat, she went back to working her lips and tongue against the crinkled sacks. More beads of pre-cum appeared here and there, sliding down the shaft in a steady stream. Obedient as ever, Pam stayed fixed on her mouthfuls, watching the droplets of gleaming fluid until each one reached her lips anyway.

Tanya spent some time on her laptop, checking not just her email but also various websites, still not deigning to talk to or otherwise acknowledge Pam. The wanton housewife was content anyway to kneel before her and suck fervently at those ripe testicles.

Finally, Tanya closed her laptop, and glanced down at her slut.

"Get on the bed."

Hurrying to obey, Pam padded excitedly over.

"How do you want me?"

"On your back. Spread your legs."

In seconds, Pam was in that position, watching as Tanya again settled between her thighs.

This time, three fingers nudged their way into her pussy, pushing deftly past the slit. She quivered as the trio shoved deeper, crooking as they went.

"Tell me when you're about to cum," Tanya told her.

Pam nodded, sighing breathlessly, the stimulation making her channel twitch. More juices streamed out. There was an audible squelching, evidencing just how wet she was, just how well those fingers were able to ratchet up her pleasure.

Rising onto her elbows, she watched them wriggle and twist. The walls inside reacted eagerly to every single movement. That welcoming embrace drew the fingers deeper still, now close to the last knuckle. The trio stretched the slit somewhat, not as much as that thickness would, but nevertheless enough to make Pam squirm and gasp.

The fingers began to move, sliding back, shoving forward, starting up a steady pace. The insistent motions, combined with the dragging along the sensitive walls, drove up her pleasure quickly.

The pace quickly increased until Tanya was finger-fucking the groaning housewife. Her ankles dug into the mattress, pushing her hips upwards against the stimulation, seeking out more of the splendid treatment. Cascading thrills built as the fingers kept pumping. She made sure to keep track of the pleasure, so that she could alert Tanya as she had been told. It did not take much time to reach the point where she could feel an orgasm unfurling.

A few seconds before it would break out over her, she spoke up.

"I'm close."

Tanya slid the fingers out unceremoniously, nodding in approval.

As the shemale moved back from the bed, the pleasure dissipated, dialing down from the nearness of ecstasy. Pam stayed on her back with her legs spread. Her eyes fixated on that thick cock as it swayed subtly in the air from Tanya walking over to her purse. There, she retrieved a water bottle and took a long swig.

After the break for refreshment, she moved back in between Pam's legs.

"Tell me when you're about to cum."

This time, her mouth fixed on that cunt, now drenched from the efforts of those fingers. Those juices were slurped up enthusiastically. Once that quick snack was savored, her tongue nudged into the slit, pushing past to wriggle inside the warm tunnel. Pam cooed, her lower lips clutching around the teasing invader.

The pleasure built steadily. Once again, Pam made sure to keep track of it, this time aware that it would likely stop again when she spoke up.

"I'm close," she murmured when the oncoming orgasm neared the breaking point.

Tanya drew back, licking her lips, fixing Pam with a sultry smile.

"Good girl."

The praise made Pam shudder, her lover rising off the bed again, this time drifting to her phone on the desk, checking it for a few minutes.

When she returned to the bed, it was with the same command to warn her of an impending climax. Like the first of the previous two times, she used her fingers, pushing them in, rotating them to reach every inch of the channel available. Pam was content to lie there, watching the digits pumping back and forth into her pussy, until the pleasure rose dangerously close to a crescendo.

Her warning once again resulted in Tanya moving away for a minute or so, letting the thrills die down. Such a process seemed a test of her obedience, as if she might prioritize her own ecstasy over her lover's wishes.

The next time Tanya returned, there was no command, only her satisfied sigh the moment before she pounced onto that cunt. Slightly confused but assuming the same command still applied, Pam let the sensations create more pleasure.

Tanya pushed her tongue through the clasping slit again. As it wriggled energetically, so did Pam, her breathing growing more and more erratic.

"I'm close," she murmured soon, expecting a cessation of stimulation.

Instead, that tongue continued to work inside her.

"I'm close," she repeated, just in case the previous warning had not been heard.

That tongue slid out, but just as quickly, three fingers replaced it. She squealed, her hips bucking unconsciously.

"I'm close," she said again.

"No," Tanya told her coolly, "you're not allowed to cum."

Despite that command, the fingers continued to drag along the walls.

"Please," she mewled, feeling the precipice arrive, her orgasm awaiting over the edge.

"You're not allowed."

"I can't stop myself," she groaned, already quivering in the grip of ecstasy.

The waves of bliss were accompanied by disappointment. She had failed her lover, the difficulty of the task not an acceptable excuse to her submissive mind.

majicman21
majicman21
1,301 Followers