Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,307 Followers

"I don't think I can stop myself," Pam said meekly.

"You're not allowed to cum. Figure it out."

The three fingers pushed back inside her. A pace was quickly established, and due to her recent climax, the thrills built in no time at all. She did her best to force the pleasure down, trying several tricks. Thinking of mundane issues did not work, neither did pinching her arm, or clenching her fists until her nails dug into the palms of her hands. Nothing worked, and sure enough, the climax washed over her, her groans of ecstasy tinged with misery.

"I'm sorry," she mewled to her lover.

Tanya chuckled.

"It's okay," she assured Pam, "you'll just have to be punished."

The casual statement made the housewife moan, imagining a rough fucking, that cock pounding her into a squalling mess.

Tanya noticed the reaction.

"It won't be something fun," she warned.

Pam pouted, but any answer was cut off when Tanya pushed her fingers through the slit. Once again, the process was started up.

As the sensations fueled the mounting pleasure, Pam tried to stave it off, willing it away. Her cunt betrayed her, creaming onto the curling digits. A blush bloomed on her cheeks from the disapproving glance from Tanya.

"You can do better than that."

Only a few seconds were granted for her to recover. Once that allowance passed, Tanya leaned forward, licking and lapping at her mound, gathering up those orgasmic juices. Pam clenched her fists, determined to obey her lover, wanting nothing more than to be a good slut, one who would comply with even such a difficult command.

I can do better.

The orgasm approached, and she grunted in frustration, that tongue relentless. Her muscles tensed from her willful efforts.

This time, she managed to last a few seconds longer, shutting her eyes tightly and praying to the universe that she might be allowed even the briefest of reprieves. When she opened her eyes, Tanya had moved away, a slight smile on her face, that sight making Pam swell with pride.

That pride was tested when Tanya moved right back in between her legs, using fingers now to stimulate her. Afraid that the previous victory had been a fluke, Pam once again marshalled her determination, keeping her body tight and coiled, the thrills building yet again.

To her delight, she was able to stave off the climax again for a few seconds, just enough for Tanya to pull away, grinning at Pam.

"Good girl," she purred, reaching out to stroke at the housewife's already sweat-licked forehead.

Pam smiled back, nuzzling into the contact.

Expecting the shemale to move back between her legs, she kept them spread.

But Tanya did not move back there, instead leaving the bed to check her phone again.

Even when she put it back down, she did not go back between those spread legs.

"About your punishment," she began, standing at the side of the bed.

Pam rose onto her knees, expecting despite the earlier warning to be thrown down and savagely ridden.

"What are you going to do to me?" came her tremulous question.

"Well, you came three times without permission."

Pam nodded.

"Sunday, Monday, Tuesday," Tanya counted off on three fingers, the same ones that had been inside her, now glistening with her juices.

"Three days," Pam said idly, tilting her head in interest.

"I won't fuck you those three days."

The housewife was immediately crestfallen. Her submissiveness was briefly overwhelmed by her whorishness.

"Three days?" she repeated incredulously. "That's not fair!"

The immediate arch of Tanya's brow clued her in to the misstep in her exclamation.

The shemale clambered onto the bed.

Pam lowered her gaze meekly, biting her lip.

"Look at me."

She obeyed, feeling the heat from those hazel eyes, even as Tanya was calm and cool.

"Do you think I give a shit about what you think is fair?"

"No," Pam said softly.

"Good. Like I said before, what you want doesn't matter. Not one bit. Got it?"

"Mm-hmm. I'm sorry for my outburst."

Her lover laughed lightly.

"It's okay, babe. You're learning. I expected some defiance, even from a submissive little whore like you."

Pam bit her lip, loving how that description cast her in such a lewd light.

"You'll just have to watch when I fuck Alex."

She nodded eagerly.

"I can't wait."

"If you behave for the rest of the night, maybe I'll let you eat my load from her pussy or ass."

Pam cooed, already imagining such a thing, Alex's cunt dripping with fresh seed or her ass leaking creamy spunk.

"For now, why don't you make yourself useful for a little while?"

With that, the younger woman moved up on the bed, dropping onto her hands and knees, pushing her ass back. It was a position that Pam had been in countless times in her life, but for Tanya, it was a place of power.

Pam cooed again, moving up behind her, spreading the round cheeks of her ass, revealing the puckered anus between. One quick lap had her shuddering from the taste. Her tongue sought out more of that delectable musk, slurping at the area around the asshole, dipping down briefly to the taint, making sure to lavish the asshole itself with enthusiastic lashes. Tanya groaned in satisfaction, her cock leaking beads of pre-cum onto the mattress.

Just as with anal sex, Tanya had opened her eyes to ass play, including but not limited to rimming. It had become a part of her romantic life with John, an indulgence that always made her quiver from the salaciousness.

She nudged her tongue through the asshole, moaning at how the warm insides welcomed her. Her hands landed on the round cheeks on either side to better balance herself. A line of drool began to run down from her lips as she worked her tongue inside the clutching anus. The noises that Tanya made, husky purrs and contented groans, pushed Pam to wriggle her tongue deeper. More of that spicy muskiness seared onto her taste buds, one of her hands quickly moving down to her mound.

"You can touch yourself," Tanya said, looking over her shoulder with a smirk, "but you're still not allowed to cum."

Refusing to budge from her mouthful, Pam simply nodded as best as she could. Having set her tongue to a steady rhythm, all she needed to do was keep it going, making sure to provide plenty of pleasure, to give her lover what she deserved.

And if she cums...maybe she'll let me clean it up.

The warmth bathed her tongue, the walls twitching around the efforts. Pam slurped breathlessly, indulging more in that singular flavor, the hand down at her mound stopping to not trigger orgasm.

As much as she could not see it, Pam knew that cock was so close to her, enough that she could reach out and close her hand around it. To coax that beast to a messy finish would be quite the treat.

She would have told me to do it if she wanted me to.

Her position and what it afforded her was enough for her in the moment.

It'll have to be enough...she won't fuck me until Wednesday.

That three-day denial loomed large in Pam's mind, but she knew that it was her lover's decree, as good as set in stone. A good slut would unflinchingly accept such a thing.

And if there's anyone else who should get fucked by Tanya, it's Alex.

The image of her surrogate daughter taking that fat prick deep in her holes made Pam work her tongue harder. The wet muscle wriggled through the first few inches of those warm bowels, more drool sluggishly dribbling down Pam's chin from her slobbering.

All too soon, Tanya moved forward, turning to appraise Pam.

The older woman was waiting expectantly, a slight pout on her lips from having that treat taken away without warning.

"Come here," Tanya purred, lying down against the headboard.

Once she had arrived, the television had been relegated to the background, neither woman paying any attention to it.

But now she snatched up the remote and began flipping through the channels.

Assuming the debauchery was paused for now, Pam slithered up, resting her head on her lover's shoulder while they watched television.

"So how often do you and John talk?" Pam asked idly.

Tanya chuckled.

"Are you jealous?"

"No, just curious. I was worried that you two weren't talking."

"We talk every so often. Last week was a special conversation. Usually we just catch up for a while, talk about stuff."

John had been excited and turned on by Pam's story of her seduction at the hands of the dominant shemale. But when Tanya visited, and met John, Pam had been briefly worried that the two of them might not get along for whatever reason.

Thankfully, they had hit it off, even planning certain parts of the visit behind Pam's back. But as time passed, she was unsure if they had continued with that same relationship, or if it had cooled.

Apparently, they're still discussing me behind my back...

Instead of jealousy or annoyance, Pam only felt happiness, mixed with a lewd thrill, that her husband would coordinate so readily with her lover and be so willing to share her.

Tanya settled on a channel, and the two of them watched for a little while, lounging on the bed. Occasionally, Pam would check her phone, expecting a text or selfie from Alex.

When the young woman arrived, it was without warning, three quick knocks on the door heralding her presence.

"It's me!" she sang from the hallway.

Rolling her eyes in bemusement, Pam slid off the bed, padding over to the door, making sure to stand to the side when she opened it in case somebody was walking by.

"I'm back," Alex chirped at her, before noticing the lingerie, cooing at the sight, nuzzling up to Pam as she closed the door.

When she padded into the room proper, she noticed Tanya lying on the bed, half-naked, fully erect.

"Hi," she said nervously.

Tanya chuckled.

"The last time I saw you, you were on your knees in an alley, sharing my cum with Pam."

Alex nodded, biting her lip.

"I thought you might text me to let me know when you were on your way," Pam told her, half-admonishingly.

"Sorry," the young woman said, "I didn't want to interrupt if you two were fucking."

Tanya shook her head.

"We were waiting for you to start that."

"Why?" Alex asked, glancing in confusion at Pam.

"She's being punished," Tanya explained, "so I'm not going to be fucking her for three days."

"Really?" Alex pouted. "I was looking forward to getting fucked with her."

"You'll have to wait a little while longer."

"It's okay," Pam assured the young woman, "She'll fuck you, and I'll watch."

Alex bit her lip again. It was easy to tell from the slight slurring of her words and the ruddiness of her cheeks that she had drunk quite a bit with her friends.

"Come here," Tanya ordered.

It was one thing for Pam to instinctively obey such a command. Submission was perfectly natural when she was with this beautiful woman. But to see somebody else do the same thing, act the same way, was quite erotic. Especially Alex, who bounded eagerly over to the bed, clambering on with a wide smile.

"Take off your clothes."

She fixed Tanya with her cherubic gaze as she began to lift her shirt, revealing her midriff, the creamy flesh speckled with visible goosebumps. Underneath the shirt was a pink bra, encasing her heavy breasts. Tanya watched them shift slightly from her movements, from her reaching back to free them, the twin globes bouncing out into the air once the garment was slipped off. Sparing a moment to blow Pam a cheeky kiss, Alex pushed her breasts together, emphasizing their voluptuousness, the nipples crowning each plentiful mound hard already.

A predatory light appeared in Tanya's eyes.

Next came the jeans, Alex blushing redder from the attention, fingers fumbling. With some focus, the button and zipper were dealt with, the generous flesh of her hips and thighs revealed, a black thong remaining as the jeans were slid down, bunching around her ankles before she wrestled them off.

Grinning at Tanya, not quite noticing the hungry look that had taken over her face, Alex hooked a finger into each side of the thong's waistband, slowly but surely bringing the scrap of fabric down her legs, kicking it off quickly into the jeans now discarded on the floor next to the bed. During this coquettish striptease, Pam had crawled onto the bed as well, and was now looking back and forth between her two lovers, waiting for the moment when Tanya would pounce, knowing that it would come soon, knowing also that Alex was woefully unprepared for such an experience.

"Do you like what you see?" Alex asked Tanya, letting her hands run up and down her curves.

"I do," Tanya said coolly, rising onto her knees, the young woman meeting her in the middle of the bed.

Their mouths met, a soft moan spilling from Alex. She reached down between them to close her hand around the shaft before her. At her insistent handling, beads of pre-cum quickly began to stream forth again.

While she continued to stroke at the engorged cock, Tanya slid a hand up her belly, caressing at her breasts. The pad of a thumb brushed teasingly over a stiff nipple, drawing out another soft moan.

And then the hand stopped in between the two lush globes, and shoved, sending Alex onto her back.

As she squealed in surprise, her flesh jiggling from the force of her landing on the bed, Tanya pounced, grabbing her calves, pushing them back further to show off that dripping cunt.

Pam shuffled up to the side of the action.

There was no time given for adjustment or preparation.

One thrust, and Tanya was balls deep inside the squalling girl, quickly starting to pump her hips, fucking vigorously, those surprised squeals morphing into lewd cries. Surprise became acceptance, the movements of that thickness creating lovely sensations. The incessant pace set her ample curves to a hypnotic jiggling. Yet again, Pam found herself watching something that she was usually a part of, this time the domination of a wanton woman, Tanya looming above the slut, driving into her with a single-minded fervor.

The sight had Pam masturbating in seconds.

Even in the process of claiming Alex, Tanya paid attention.

"You're still not allowed to cum," she called over.

Pam nodded, but Alex whimpered in confusion. It took Tanya a few seconds to notice those wide eyes looking pleadingly up at her.

"I wasn't talking to you," she said reassuringly, "you can cum as much as you want."

The whimper turned into a happy coo, her hips starting to grind back eagerly against those thrusts. Quickly, she came, shuddering and squealing, creaming onto the intruder reaming out her channel. Her energetic squirming died down once the ecstasy hit. Tanya took advantage of that stillness, reaching out to grab those bouncing breasts, using them as leverage with which to increase the strength of her efforts. After that first climax another followed, provoked by the passage of that fat prick, stirring up a slurry of juices, keeping that channel stretched out. Alex glanced over to Pam, by now just watching, her hands in her lap.

"Tell her how it feels," Tanya growled to Alex.

"So...fucking...good," Alex grunted, the words separated by sharp breaths, forced out by the constant impacts against her body.

Pam knew what it felt like, an intense pleasure firing through nerve endings, relentless stimulation from how that rigid spear of flesh dragged back and forth. The young woman had taken John several times, but Tanya was much more demanding, rougher, squeezing possessively at handfuls of those breasts, jarring her with hard thrusts, pounding her cunt into a frothy mess. To share this experience with her young lover was a delight, something that she had looked forward to since that first afternoon spent together back in December.

"She...is so deep...filling me...so much..."

The strangled words trailed off into gasps as another burst of ecstasy struck. Tanya glanced over at Pam, smirking at the way the housewife watched, rapt, fascinated, drinking in every little detail of the sordid tableau, from the way Alex's hair fluttered, to the way her toes curled, to the way that Tanya's breasts shook from the pace, the glorious globes still hidden by her shirt, the thick nipples nevertheless easily visible tenting the fabric.

"Is it exactly as you imagined?"

Pam nodded, smiling back.

"Oh yes."

More orgasms battered Alex, her cries arousing Pam enough to start masturbating again, still making sure that the pleasure did not rise too high. Tanya kept up the assault, grunting and groaning, sweat rolling down her forehead as she laid into the squirming girl.

Having been the beneficiary of such treatment many times meant that Pam could tell when she was close to her finish.

So, when her hips began to beat harder, hammering into the tender pussy, her rhythm more erratic, Pam began to imagine the fresh load roiling inside those balls.

Tanya drove deep into the squealing girl with a satisfied grunt, holding herself there, using the handholds on those breasts to keep Alex in place. A feeble mewl spilled from her parted lips at what Pam could only assume was the exact moment that the first spurt fired out into her depths. It was easy to remember the sensation of warm rivers of thick seed roiling through her, such potency laying waste to her womb. She was forced to remove her fingers from in between her thighs due to that memory making her body heat faster.

The two women stayed still through the insemination. Tanya rode out her climax with a sigh. Pinned by her cock and strong grip, Alex could only moan at the continued spurts, staring up at the shemale, her eyes wide with adulation. Down at their fused sexes, trickles of the fresh load were already leaking sluggishly out.

There were a few more moments of afterglow, the only sound their heavy breathing.

And then Tanya slid back, more dribbles spilling out around her retreat. Pam watched the exit intently, licking her lips at the slick sound the head made when it popped out. The sight was quite enticing, the splayed pink lips twitching at air, oozing thicker streams of spunk now. Her eyes flickered to Tanya, who was moving off the bed, smirking as she caught that look, easily understanding the desire behind it.

"Go ahead," she purred, gesturing to Alex, now reclining lazily on the bed.

When she noticed Pam arranging herself between her legs, she moaned, spreading them wider, granting unobstructed access.

There was nothing specifically new about this. John had provided her a similar kind of treat in recent days during their threesomes with the young woman.

But now, it was different, somehow lewder out from underneath the umbrella of matrimony, as she was beholden instead to the wishes of the dominant shemale, in this instance relegated to audience and cleanup.

Such a task was no chore.

Pam dragged her tongue up the glistening folds, shuddering from the familiar taste, musky seed complemented by feminine sweetness. The sound that Alex made from her oral affection was soft and subtle, a barely-uttered breath, the single note suffused with desire and pleasure, containing less meaning than a word would have yet somehow more.

The first escapees of that load were quickly gulped down. Their sticky path blazed along the drenched folds meant that Pam slurped up plenty of those delicious juices as well.

There was no need to wait for more seed to come forth. Thick streams seeped out, replenishing the white that had obscured the pink, giving Pam more to gorge upon. The fact that she was finally taking in one of her favorite treats was not lost on her, that singular flavor and the thrill behind its ingestion leading one of her hands to move down between her own legs, making sure yet again to hold off on too much stimulation.

The second wave of spunk was also cleaned up. Eager to find the rest, she pushed her tongue through the slit, quickly meeting dribbles of semen once inside. Scooping up the flow dragged her tongue along the sensitive walls, making Alex groan, her face flushed from the continued pleasure, hair in disarray, some stray strands stuck to her forehead by sweat.

majicman21
majicman21
1,307 Followers