Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,297 Followers

Mouthful after mouthful of seed filled her belly. Even acquired secondhand, the treat was exquisite, the creaminess and lusciousness weighing down her tongue. Feeling Tanya's eyes on her, she showed off her affection for Alex, slithering up that swath of pale flesh, leaning down to kiss the young woman with her mouth full. Alex's eyes widened when she felt Pam push the cooling semen over her lips. Their kiss was sloppy, the gooey spunk swirling between them, passed from one to the other. From the side of the bed came an approving chuckle.

After kissing Alex for a few more moments, Pam returned to her task, gently pushing the young woman back down and rearranging herself between those spread legs. The streams of semen were flowing forth still, giving her more to lap up. Her tongue nudged through the slit, finding the remnants, claiming them for her hunger. A byproduct of its wriggling was plenty of pleasure for Alex, who squirmed and panted, reaching down to stroke at Pam's hair, her hips grinding up against the efforts.

The various expressions that crossed the young woman's face were by now intimately familiar, the pleasure quickly becoming ecstasy, the quick gasps and restless wriggling becoming shameless cries and energetic bucking. Pam burrowed her tongue deeper still, seeking out more semen, completing her duty with a vigorous effort, the reach of that figure trembling before her as she kept up the assault.

The bed shifted, and then another grip gathered up her hair. With an assertive tug, her mouth was moved off the dripping folds. She looked up to see Tanya staring down at her, now back to full erectness. The shemale had taken off her shirt, leaving her naked, her breasts dueling with her cock for Pam's attention, barely losing out.

"Come here," Tanya purred to Alex.

Cooing excitedly, the young woman crawled over.

"Suck my cock," came the next command.

Just like the previous one, it was unquestioningly followed, those enthusiastic lips landing on the thickness, kissing and lapping breathlessly, leaving gleaming spit trails wherever they went. New beads of pre-cum were slurped up in seconds. Alex closed a hand around the base, starting to stroke firmly.

Tanya tutted, reaching out to pull the hand away.

"No hands," she scolded, "only use your mouth."

With a solemn nod, Alex moved that hand down to her mound. Committed to the directive, her tongue came out to play, leaving light licks up and down, sometimes pressing tight to the head to meet the next droplet of pre-cum. After swallowing down a few streams of the fluid, she took the head past her lips, sucking eagerly. A smirk appeared on Tanya's lips; with one hand holding Pam tightly, the other landed on top of Alex's dark tresses.

"Remember what I did to you in that alley?" she asked.

Alex nodded, wide-eyed, still sucking at the head.

The hand on her hair pushed down. Inch after inch disappeared into her mouth. She groaned, her fist gripping a handful of the sheets as her throat was violated, slowly but surely.

The conquest was completed by one last hitch of her hips. With that motion, the final inch was buried in the young woman's throat, her gurgles loud and lurid, the hand down between her legs now frigging at her pussy.

"Good girl," Tanya drawled.

With that disdainful praise, her eyes drifted down to Pam, her hand at the same time letting go of her hair.

"Suck my balls."

Freed from that restrictive hand, Pam threw herself forward, nuzzling her nose into the sacks to let the scent scramble her brain further, the musk helping her descend further into depravity as she then took the orbs into her mouth, slurping loudly, her tongue massaging the crinkled flesh. The edge of her lips teased the edge of Alex's, both women sharing their whorishness as they were used.

Just like that first time in the alley.

Unlike that time, Tanya kept them where they were, Alex on her cock, Pam on her balls, not switching them around. As Pam stayed slurping all over her prizes, the young woman was treated to a rough assault, Tanya using her hair to yank her up and down, her muffled moans occasionally interrupted by a nasty choking sound, in those moments taking every inch, close enough to Pam for their lips to brush together.

All too soon, Tanya shoved Pam away, the housewife mewling, deprived of those testicles.

Before her, the shemale rose into a crouch, dragging Alex up onto her knees, the girl still taking every inch down her throat, hands scrabbling at the sheets.

Tanya began to fuck, pumping roughly, gripping assertively at her hair to keep her in place. The merciless rhythm resulted in a messy affair, sloppy lines of drool and pre-cum dripping off the shaft every time it retreated from the confines of that throat, some of that runoff landing on the slopes of Alex's breasts. More of the same sliminess coated those testicles as well, the fat sacks slapping rudely into Alex's chin, the sound delightfully lewd. All the young woman could do was moan and slobber around the thrusts. One of her hands had moved back down to her sex, several fingers working there now.

The look on Tanya's face was breathtaking, a mix of fury and lust that made Pam mewl, remembering the times that she could look up and see the full force of that glare. The rough pace made those breasts bounce, her muscles tensing all over from the effort.

"Fuck yes," Tanya growled, letting one thrust become a drawn-out occupation, Alex choking loudly around the mass of meat as it throbbed in her throat.

Those wide eyes brimmed with tears, the desperation there making the shemale laugh.

"Did Pam tell you how she's my slut?"

Alex managed a nod.

"John is nice enough to share his wife with me."

Tanya was unmoving, her hips still thrust forward. Quickly, the formidable presence proved troublesome for Alex, who tapped at the muscled thigh before her, seeking mercy.

A scowl crossed Tanya's lips.

"No," she scolded, "keep choking on it. I like the way your throat feels."

A whimper came from the young woman, but she stayed still, staring pitifully up, more tears spilling out from her eyes.

"Pam's been my slut for a little bit," the shemale continued, "but now it's going to be serious, so I have to train her a bit."

Nasty gagging sounds came from low in Alex's throat. Her tongue peeked out from her packed mouth, brushing along the edge of those testicles.

"If you want, you can join her. You can be my slut too."

The young woman was stuck between excitement from those words and agony from the inches impaling her gullet. The look of adulation across her face was familiar to Pam, an expression that she had worn plenty of times herself.

In one rough motion, Tanya pulled out, letting go of those dark tresses as well, Alex falling forward onto her hands and knees, coughing and gasping for breath.

The young woman was given a few seconds to gulp down some air, and then Tanya took hold of her hair and yanked her back onto her knees. Alex noticed her cock, held in one of the shemale's hands just in front of her. The view was distracting, but the words coming from the voice above it still drew her attention.

"Do you want to be my slut too?"

As Pam watched, Alex nodded, her eyes wide.

That cock was swiped down, smacking against a cheek, the young woman mewling in response. A stream of pre-cum seeped out, gleaming against the pale flesh.

"Say it. I want to hear the words."

Another downwards swipe made Alex tremble.

"Say it."

After a third swipe, the shaft did not lift, instead smearing along the young woman's upturned face.

From underneath the heavy member came a tremulous whimper.

"I want to be your slut too."

Tanya did not reply at first, continuing instead to defile Alex's features, coating them in more pre-cum. Once again, the young woman answered the question asked.

"I want to be your slut."

Besides a low chuckle, there was again no reply from the shemale.

"Please...I want to be your slut...just like Pam..."

A hitch of her hips sent her thickness up along the face underneath it, further disturbing the already sweat-licked tresses, the balls nudging against Alex's gasping lips. In the middle of another desperate plea, the young woman began to pay homage to the round orbs, sucking and slurping, eager to please.

"Such a good whore," Tanya drawled, "just like Pam."

Loud and obscene, the worship of those sacks continued for a while, with Pam kneeling nearby, watching closely. Staring down at the young woman, Tanya began to stroke her cock, the built-up saliva from her usage of Alex's throat making the passage of her hand smoother. While at first languid and slow, those strokes began to speed up, the slurping sounds underneath increasing in enthusiasm as well.

When the stimulation proved to be too much for Tanya, she yanked Alex off her testicles, and repositioned her face right in front of her length. The young woman shuddered in anticipation, her eyes fixed upwards.

And then the climax struck.

Thick spurts of semen fired out to coat Alex's face. She kept still, her tongue peeking out to catch a few stray ropes. It was a formidable amount, more than enough to mask much of the rapturous expression on her face. Tanya made sure to cover as much of it as possible, aiming up across her forehead, down over her lips, shaking out the dregs of her load onto the bridge of her nose. The sight of the young woman taking that facial and wearing it with pride made Pam lick her lips. The desire to crawl over and help clean it up gripped her. She sent a pleading glance towards Tanya, who shook her head.

"I want her to wear it for a while."

The pout that spread across her lips was replaced by a saucy smile at the next words.

"But you can get her ass ready for me."

Alex quickly scurried into position, wagging her round ass. Those fleshy cheeks and the treasure between them drew Pam forward. She took hold, spreading them to reveal the crinkled asshole nestled there. It had taken John several times, not to mention the experiences with anal that the young woman had indulged in before meeting Pam. But for Tanya to claim it with her characteristic vigorousness would be quite the test.

The taste was familiar but no less exquisite. Her tongue lashed up and down, smearing saliva all over. Those hips worked back at her efforts. The dripping slit nearby drew her attention, one of her hands moving to stroke at the folds, making Alex shudder, her head hanging low, moans audible from behind the curtain of hair obscuring her cum-coated face.

The feel of those warm insides beckoned Pam's tongue through the sphincter. It shoved into the smothering tightness, feeling those walls all around, pushing deeper. Pam could sense Tanya watching her, the shemale staying at the foot of the bed, letting her two sluts indulge.

Left to her own devices for a little while, the housewife ate out that delicious ass, her tongue burrowing as deep as it could reach, slurping all over. Her nose was pressed into the cleft between the two ass cheeks, every breath bringing in musk from the sweat smattering the generous curves before her. The insistent caresses that she unleashed on those sopping folds pushed Alex into a quivering climax. Those sultry groans morphed into shameless squeals, creamy nectar streaming out in thin rivulets from the slit, bathing the curling fingers.

All too soon, a commanding voice cut through the room.

"That's enough."

Pam moved away.

Taking her place was Tanya. Before her, Alex peeked over her shoulder, and reached back, spreading her cheeks to offer herself up, such usage of her arms leaving her upper body with no support. It sank forward, her face resting against the sheets, locking eyes with Pam as Tanya aimed at that vulnerable anus.

The broad head nudged against it. Alex sucked in a breath. The thick load had by now sluggishly trickled down her face. The off-white of the spunk was mingling with her mascara, the dark makeup starting to run down from her eyes.

A push against the entrance made her groan, the first inch popping through. The shemale purred at the sensation, gripping at Alex's hips, giving another push forward. Pam was torn between the view she currently had of the young woman's face and the view she could have of that thickness claiming that tight asshole.

She compromised, first watching the way that Alex reacted to the intruder, the way that her eyes clouded over with pleasure, that her tongue licked over her lips, that her cheeks flushed bright pink. Once it was evident that Tanya was close to full impalement, judging from the slight discomfort appearing on Alex's otherwise beatific face, she moved, crawling underneath the couple, flopping down onto her back for the best possible vantage point.

The vista made her groan, seeing how that fat shaft drove into those welcoming insides, forcing the asshole to stretch around its passage. Another push sent the final inch inside, those balls bumping against the taint. The overwhelmed anus clutched to the mass of meat, torn open and made to take it, no other recourse but to spasm around its conqueror.

"If you're going to be down there," Tanya drawled, "at least make yourself useful and get your mouth on my balls."

Without hesitation, Pam leaned up and drew the sacks past her lips, slurping and sucking enthusiastically, the taste searing onto her tongue. The thickness began to slide back, dragging her head with it, unwilling as she was to move from her position.

It might be hard to keep myself here if she fucks as rough as she usually does...

Thankfully, the pace at first was slow, Tanya indulging in how the debauched asshole felt wrapped around her. The slow retreat was followed by an equally slow push; Pam shuffled around, until she was out of the way, her lower half now off the bed with her feet on the floor while her mouth remained locked onto their prizes. Even when her head was nudged against Alex's pussy once Tanya was balls-deep, she refused to move.

"Such a nice, tight ass," Tanya remarked, bringing a palm down to slap at the round rump before her.

Alex moaned, the sound choked with desire.

The slow conquest continued, steady, insistent strokes deep into those warm insides, Pam still latched on to the testicles, listening to the noises her lovers made, the pitiful mewling of the youngest woman of the trio and the satisfied purrs of the shemale. The streams of nectar flowed freely from the pussy now neglected, the runoff dripping onto Pam whenever she was forced closer to it.

Tanya paused, buried in those warm insides. One of her hands reached down to stroke Pam's hair, granting her some affection. The sounds of her submission were obscene, a wet slurping, drool running down her chin from how hard her lips and tongue worked. Occupying her field of vision was Alex's ripe cunt, the pink awash with juices, trickles escaping to mat down some of her hair.

"So, you want to be my slut, huh?" Tanya asked Alex casually.

"Yes, fuck yes," Alex mewled.

Tanya chuckled, her length pulling back, bringing Pam with it.

The hand that had stroked at her hair came back again, this time yanking at her tresses, tugging her off those balls, the orbs shining with her drool. She pouted, whining at such deprivation, the grip pulling her out from underneath the two women and setting her to the side.

"Go get my phone," Tanya told her offhandedly.

Keeping an eye on them, waiting for whatever action was to follow, Pam hurried to obey the order, coming back quickly, handing it over to the shemale.

Still staring down at that stretched anus, drinking in how it looked yielding to her, Tanya gestured dismissively, ignoring the offered phone.

"You're going to be our camerawoman. Record this so we can send it to John."

With the press of a few buttons, the screen was filled with the image of Tanya and Alex. The former was a picture of easy calm. The latter, when Pam circled around to see her face, was impatient, whining, biting her lip, looking into the camera with an expression of sheer need.

Tanya drew her hips back, slowly, teasingly, purring at just how futilely that asshole clutched to her retreat.

"Look at the camera," she told the young woman.

Alex glanced up, locking eyes with Pam, her cheeks blushing hotter from the extra attention.

And then Tanya thrust, driving deep inside that clasping asshole.

A ragged cry came from the young woman, her eyes lighting up with pleasure.

There was no adjustment allowed, only a quick retreat and a rough thrust, followed by another such sequence, Tanya starting to fuck.

The force of the rhythm made Alex squirm, her heavy breasts swaying underneath her. She hung her head, moaning incessantly now, the sounds spiking each time Tanya hilted.

A loud slap rang out in the room, the result of the shemale bringing a palm down onto one of those rippling ass cheeks.

"Look at the camera," she scolded the young woman.

Already holding fistfuls of the bedsheets to keep from being too juddered by the rough thrusts, Alex forced herself to look up, her hair flying around her, some of the strands stuck to her forehead from the sweat and cum smattering it. The previous desperation on her face was now replaced by a base indulgence in the sensations, her eyes fluttering, rolling back in their sockets to show only empty white, her mouth partly open to let those moans spill forth, sometimes punctuated by her tongue peeking out to run over her lips. When she was able to focus, her gaze was fixed on the camera, making sure that her face was front and center. Behind her, Tanya was focused on laying into her with an enthusiastic fervor.

Pam sent a hand down to her drenched folds. As she watched, the pace increased, Tanya grunting from the exertion, her breasts bouncing along with the beat of her thrusting. The repeated collision of her flesh with Alex's rang out loudly.

"Tell Pam how it feels," Tanya urged the young woman.

"So good," Alex groaned immediately, staring straight at the phone.

The shemale chuckled, one of her hands sliding up to grip at Alex's shoulder. With the added leverage, she upped her pace again, rutting furiously, making the young woman squeal. The look of bliss was shielded from the camera by her hair as she hung her head.

"Look at the camera, whore," Tanya growled, "and tell Pam how it feels when I fuck your ass."

A soft mewl came from the young woman, who peered up pitifully, one of her trembling hands moving her hair out of the way of her face.

"It feels so good, Pam, so good, ooh, she's fucking me so good right now...don't stop, Tanya, please, it feels so fucking good, I love it, so much, so much, please..."

The next words scheduled to come out of her mouth were cut off as her lips went slack, a dull light appearing in her eyes, a shudder running over her. Pam shuffled closer, ensuring that her face, awash in a stupidly ecstatic expression, was the foremost image on the screen. Through that initial orgasm, the thrusts continued, the shemale not slowing to give Alex any chance to come down quickly.

Due to that refusal to stop or slow, it took Alex a little while to fully recover. Once she was able to vocalize the experience, however, the words flowed once more.

"It feels so good, Pam, I see why you love this so much, fuck, it feels so good the way she's fucking me, the way she's taking my ass, like it's hers..."

Tanya chuckled, landing another slap onto the round ass before her.

"It is mine."

Alex matched the mirth with a breathless giggle of her own.

"It is now. It's all yours, so don't stop fucking it, please, Tanya..."

As if she had been waiting for the right moment, the shemale stopped mid-thrust.

The reaction from the young woman was a tremulous whine.

majicman21
majicman21
1,297 Followers