Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 08

Story Info
Tanya stakes a claim & punishes Alex, plus history repeats.
14.6k words
4.64
14.2k
14

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,307 Followers

Content warning: one scene with a golden shower...

Pam woke with a start.

It took her a few seconds to hear her alarm ringing. Next to her, Tanya was still asleep, and further down on the bed, Alex was as well, her head resting on Tanya's thigh. Pam reached over to the bedside table and quickly turned off the alarm. Neither of the other women stirred.

The memory of last night appeared quickly in her mind. Submitting to Tanya alongside Alex had been a wonderful, even if the shemale had earlier in the night declared that she would not fuck Pam until Wednesday. That decree had not affected the housewife's obedience, and as she had greatly enjoyed watching Alex experience her first time fully experiencing Tanya, there had been plenty of pleasure still.

Her eyes quickly slid down the shemale's nudity, from her full breasts over her taut abs to her cock, only half-hard. Even in its flaccid state, it drew her attention as she moved down the bed, arranging herself opposite Alex.

Pam lifted that formidable beast and latched her lips onto the testicles underneath.

The musky flavor made her squirm as her tongue worked against the crinkled flesh. This was a position that was now very familiar to her, and she indulged, loving the taste of those ripe balls, loving the weight of the pouches sitting in her mouth, loving the slick sounds of her adoration. Her hand drifted down to her sex. Since Tanya had proclaimed last night as well that Pam was not allowed to cum, and there had been no reversal of that proclamation, the housewife made sure to hold off on too much stimulation.

The half-hard length twitched against her face. Along with the flavor of the testicles came the exquisite smell of the shaft.

Tanya stirred, but did not wake.

Pam broke away from her mouthful, gazing at the orbs before leaning forward to rub her nose against them. It provided a direct hit of that singular aroma right into her brain, affecting practically every pleasure center. Her hand teased over her slit, collecting the juices that quickly began to accumulate. A soft moan spilled from her, as she could not help but luxuriate in her whorishness, dragging her nose up the cleft between the testicles to let her mouth reach them again, this time peeking her tongue out to lick and lap lovingly.

Across from her, Alex did not wake either. The young woman was beatific in her slumber, her cherubic face framed by dark hair, the trails of last night's ruined makeup still visible.

The oral worship left the sacks gleaming with spit. Thanks to that effort, the member quickly began to swell.

"Good morning to you too," came a murmur from further up on the bed.

Pam glanced up to lock eyes with Tanya. Her tongue continued to work, lapping steadily at the testicles, occasionally teasing down to the taint just below.

A hand wound into her hair, only stroking affectionately for now.

The shemale was content to lie back, watching the housewife slurping at her balls, her regal features set to a lazy smile.

Next to her, Alex stirred. Her eyes opened, and she smiled blearily as she caught sight of Pam, looking up then to Tanya.

"Good morning," the shemale said, reaching down with her other hand to pet at Alex's hair.

The young woman was tired, but her enthusiasm won out easily, so she joined Pam between the shemale's thighs. The thickness was now nearly fully hard, its majesty looming over the housewife. Ever exuberant, Alex made her way down the length, leaving light kisses here and there. When she reached the base, Pam briefly pulled away from her prizes to meet her young lover in a kiss. While it was not solely for Tanya's benefit, the shemale nevertheless enjoyed watching her sluts kiss.

Before long, she imposed her will on the proceedings.

"Hey Pam," Tanya drawled, "get your mouth lower. You know where I want it."

The housewife had since returned to suck fervently at those testicles. Now, leaving those prizes, she took one last moment to nuzzle her nose into the cleft between them, breathing deeply of the musk there, before finding more of that delectable aroma as she slid down along the taint towards her destination. When the shemale spread her legs and hitched her hips upwards, it showed off the target of Pam's affections, the asshole between the two firm cheeks.

"Hey Alex," Tanya called down, "come here."

The young woman had still been licking and lapping at that cock. But those words drew her immediately. The shemale kissed her, drawing her closer, their figures pressing together.

The housewife turned back to the task at hand, now letting her tongue tease the crinkled entrance, that strong musk more concentrated there. This was something that would have scandalized Pam as recently as early last year. But now, after having submitted entirely to the shemale, such a service seemed like something natural for an owned slut such as herself to do, something that Tanya deserved. Although it was to her a duty to obey her owner, there was more than just strict obedience in how eagerly she lapped at the tight asshole. Her hand slid back down to her sex, stroking idly to add to the pleasure of the moment.

Further upwards on the bed, Tanya and Alex were making out. With her free hand, the shemale was squeezing and slapping at the young woman's breasts, making her squeal, the sound muffled. Pam smiled, happy that they had clicked, these two incredible women who had recently entered her life getting along like she had hoped.

Her tongue poked past the asshole. It swirled and curled along the tender walls around it. Pam ventured deeper, feeling those insides twitch around the intrusion. Her nose was quickly smushed against the balls that she had so recently worshipped, every breath bringing more musk up her nostrils, reaching into her brain to further eradicate any shred of decency that might still have been lingering there.

If Tanya hasn't fucked all that out of me by now.

That fearsome shaft stood tall. As much as she wanted to move to it, kissing it tenderly, paying homage to its magnificence, she knew that her place for now was with her tongue crammed through her owner's asshole, worshipping those warm insides with the same adoration that she would have lavished upon the thick cock.

Quickly, her hand stopped its stroking at her sex, as the pleasure had climbed too high. There was still boundless delight to be found in tongue-fucking Tanya, the shemale purring in satisfaction, occasionally sparing Pam a look of approving affection. Those glances were not necessary, but it always made her shudder when she received one of them.

I wonder how whorish I look to her.

Pam continued to work, setting her tongue to a steady pace.

"Come here," Tanya beckoned finally, after a few more minutes.

The housewife slid her tongue out from the clutching anus and clambered up towards her owner.

Possessive hands quickly caressed at her, the shemale frowning as she teased along the fabric of Pam's corset.

Tanya looked over at Alex.

"Take off her clothes," she commanded, nodding her head at Pam.

As the young woman moved to obey, the shemale laid back down to recline comfortably.

Pam stayed still as Alex undressed her.

Although wearing the lingerie always made her feel sexy, having her body on display before her owner was just as much of a thrill. The corset came off first, her breasts shown off, the nipples achingly hard. Next came the garter belt, the lacy fabric soft and cool against her skin. The final bits of clothing were the stockings, carefully slipped off by Alex. The young woman had been unable to resist the treasures before her during her task, a few fingers running over Pam's lower back or teasing up her leg. Now, with the older woman naked, her enthusiasm was evident, in how she bit her lip coquettishly and the longing that shone in her eyes.

"On your back," came Tanya's next command.

The sheets were rumpled from the previous night's escapades and slightly smattered with fluids. Nevertheless, they were very comfortable, the position that she was in made better by the sight of Tanya moving up in between her legs.

Without a word, the shemale leaned down, her tongue peeking out to drag along those folds, gathering up the sticky juices, swallowing down a mouthful, quickly going back for more.

It was not long before the youngest member of their trio joined in. Ever needy and impatient, Alex pressed herself against Pam. The housewife laughed, bringing her in for a kiss, feeling that warmth squirming restlessly against her.

The skill that Tanya displayed in her oral efforts quickly made the pleasure build.

Of course, practically anything she could do to me would feel good.

Again, Alex wanted to be involved in giving pleasure, so she zeroed in on those breasts, locking her lips around a nipple, sucking at the stiff nub. Such a decadent sensation when combined with what Tanya was doing down between her legs would have quickly proved too much for Pam to handle.

"Stop," she gasped to Alex, "please."

The young woman whimpered in confusion.

"I'm still not allowed to cum," Pam explained breathlessly, "and if you keep doing that, I'm not sure I'll be able to stop myself."

When she glanced down at Tanya, she noticed a dangerous glint in those hazel eyes.

Oh no...maybe she'll make Alex keep doing it to see if I can stop myself.

That brief bit of worry was assuaged by the fact that the shemale said nothing at her explanation, only continuing to slurp at the wet sex before her. Every so often, she would let her tongue tease against the slit, but remained focused on the folds, on slaking her thirst for those slick juices.

Alex moved off that nipple with a heavy sigh. The dramatic pout that she wore made Pam reach out to pull her closer. The strange relationship that they had, surrogate mother and daughter mixed with lovers, meant that even when Pam's maternal instincts took over, it often produced a lewd result.

In this case, the lewd result was that Pam involved her in the proceedings, by focusing on her breasts. They dangled over Pam's mouth, so all she had to do was tilt her head to reach that luscious swath. From the pale globes to the pink areola to the fat nipples, she roamed all over the bountiful expanse, taking time to explore the space between the breasts, kissing her way up the smooth valley before relocating to either side of it. Alex moaned happily, a hand winding into the older woman's hair to keep her close.

The tongue slathering all over her folds finally pushed inside. The wriggling intruder kept her pleasure ratcheting higher. She responded to the mounting bliss by trying to give the same to Alex via trapping a nipple between her lips and treating it to warmth and wetness.

Down at Pam's sex, Tanya was now tongue-fucking her, rapid motions that quickly ushered an orgasm closer. The housewife shut her eyes tightly, sucking mindlessly at Alex's breasts. The climax rushed towards her, but she balled her fists and summoned her will and determination up to full force.

If it's her command, I have to obey. I have to be a good slut.

The shemale did not stop, sending Pam into what might have been a blazing crescendo.

Thankfully, the housewife was able to stave it off for long enough. Long enough only lasted a few seconds, but after those agonizing seconds, mercy came. The shemale paused to give Pam a smirk.

And then picked right back up again, letting her tongue return to that clasping channel, not bothering to start slowly.

With her body fired up, so close to that previous orgasm, Pam had less time before she was forced to again call upon her willpower, hoping that it would be strong enough to not disappoint her owner. Some of her attention was still focused on Alex, kissing and nipping at those heavy breasts. The young woman was uncaring about the predicament that the housewife was in, innocently selfish about getting her own pleasure, about being a part of this threesome, about being involved with these two women. As attentive and loving a mother as Pam was and as good as those breasts felt and tasted, it was all too simple for her to include Alex, even as she gathered her resolve to weather the oncoming storm.

Again, the climax arrived, and again, she was able to halt its approach, only briefly, a handful of seconds before she knew that its inexorable onslaught would strike.

Tanya was merciful, drawing back to watch the struggle play across the housewife's face. Beads of sweat had already formed on her forehead from how hard she strained, from how tightly she clenched her muscles, willing her wanton body, adapted to the fierce pleasure that Tanya could unleash, to ignore it for only a few moments.

Another smirk was the response to Pam's success. Pride swelled inside her.

But then the shemale returned to that slit, her tongue pushing back through, making Pam groan. The pride dimmed, replaced by that same determination to make her owner happy by following the directive given to her.

The thrills mounted again, and her juices flowed out in sticky streams, straight into Tanya's mouth, the shemale purring as she gorged.

It was frustrating this time how quickly the next peak surged closer. There was no chance to appreciate the sensations. That steely determination that had served her well was required in little time. She summoned it again, hoping to suffuse every inch of her body with it, desperate to hold off the encroaching climax. There was no letting up from the shemale as expected.

The wave of ecstasy arrived. It was as usual formidable in its assault upon her body, but her effort to resist its tempting embrace was strong enough to keep it at bay for those few crucial seconds. Tanya moved away, her smirk breaking into a full smile.

This time, the shemale slithered up towards Pam, claiming her mouth in a kiss, that assertive tongue tangling with hers. She reached up to let her fingers run along the shemale's upper back, the muscles tensing in reaction to that caress. Her owner reciprocated, moving a hand up to her breasts, stroking tenderly at the pert flesh, the pad of a thumb teasing along a nipple.

The kiss was broken quickly, with the shemale focusing then on Pam's neck, the housewife mewling meekly as she was occasionally marked by the scrape of teeth. Next to them, Alex watched closely, quivering at the possessiveness on display. Even when Tanya stopped biting, she continued to suck at her chosen spot, soothing it with her tongue. It was a pleasant moment wherein Pam felt delightfully like property, imagining that the shemale simply wanted to bask in her ownership.

Tanya let her mouth stay there. Although there were more sensitive places further down on Pam's body, there were no complaints from the housewife. The shemale had won her obedience to the point that she was more than willing to lay there for hours even if all that Tanya did was suck at that one place.

It doesn't matter anyway if I'm willing...if she wants to do that it's what we'll do...

Finally, that mouth moved down over her clavicle, reaching her breasts, kissing tenderly all over her bust. Her nipples were aching for stimulation, but Tanya avoided them, blatantly sliding past one of the stiff nubs, only teasing the edge of the areola.

Even when every other inch of both breasts was treated to those affections, the shemale did not deign to focus on the nipples, instead venturing further down, along the housewife's trim midriff and past it. Pam could not help but sigh softly, her back arching, her legs spreading wider. Those hazel eyes looked up at her, amusement appearing there, Tanya stopping mere inches away from the housewife's sex.

The shemale rose onto her knees. That toned yet generous figure made Pam lick her lips, staying on her back, watching her owner move up in between her thighs.

That magnificent cock was aimed right at her slit. A dollop of pre-cum appeared at the head.

"You want me to fuck you?" Tanya asked teasingly.

"Yes," the housewife said meekly.

"It's okay," the shemale told her, reaching out to stroke at her cheek, "you can't help it. You need my cock."

"I do. I need it. I need you."

Tanya nodded in understanding.

"I know. I'll fuck you eventually."

Pam nodded back, already having accepted that she would have to wait for deliverance.

With that, Tanya moved to lie down at the headboard. Her cock rose into the air, drawing both other women towards it.

But where the older of those two understood that she was subject to her owner's wishes, the younger was more impatient, scurrying over excitedly. Tanya raised an eyebrow at that exuberance but did nothing to curtail it.

"Ride it," she ordered.

Alex squealed giddily, moving to obey, straddling the thickness, her hips quickly grinding against it.

"I said ride it," Tanya growled, "so get your pussy on it."

The young woman lifted herself up, murmuring an apology as she lined that beast up to her slit. The broad tip nudged into the pink lips, a trickle of feminine nectar drooling down the veined slab.

And then Alex drove herself down, letting that thickness rush deep into her channel, crying out in response. The warbling sound trailed off, and she stilled, indulging in her impalement, swaying atop the shemale. Her hands went down to rest against Tanya, to better steady herself.

But were intercepted by Tanya's, the shemale grabbing at her wrists, holding them tight. Alex yelped in surprise, but quickly adjusted, leaning forward and starting to rock her hips. The physical disadvantage that the position put her in, with no way to stop herself from falling forward, did nothing to curb her enthusiasm. The curve of her ass shook from her pace as it worked down against the thickness, the member gleaming with her juices, the first few inches visible every time she brought herself upwards.

The room was quickly filled with full-throated moans as Alex upped the speed and force of her self-impalement, swallowing that shaft to the base with every descent. The hungry look on Tanya's face dueled with the captivating bouncing of Alex's body for Pam's attention. Always willing to dispense it, she made sure to take in every detail of the view before her, from the way that the youngest of their trio tossed her head at the swirling pleasure, letting those dark locks flutter around her, to the sweat that began to shine on her flesh, evidencing her effort, to how she said their owner's name, a single breath's worth of need, to the tight grip that Tanya held on her wrists, keeping her off-balance, to the muscles of the shemale's legs tensing, reacting to what the young woman was doing, to the low groans that she began to let loose, matching the lewd noises that came from her new slut.

Pam shoved a hand between her thighs, the wetness of her cunt coating her fingers as they squished into the slit. A sigh spilled from her to join the lurid chorus.

"That's good," Tanya drawled, "ride it just like that."

The response from Alex was a girlish giggle, her hips undulating sensuously, driving herself down eagerly. The impact of flesh on flesh was loud in the room, a slick clap that made that thick ass bounce.

There was no mind paid to the housewife, but she did not care. She was content in her place off to the side, watching but not involved in the debauchery. In some dark place inside her, there was a sense of shame, that she had capitulated to another's wants to the point that they took precedence over her own. While she had always been submissive, this sort of behavior was something the Pam of not so long ago would have been bewildered by.

I hadn't met Tanya yet.

majicman21
majicman21
1,307 Followers