Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 10

Story Info
Pam chooses to suffer & Alex gets punished again.
11.4k words
4.52
10k
10

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,296 Followers

Pam woke up, and as she remembered what day it was, a smile crept across her lips.

Earlier in the week, her owner had decreed that she would not fuck Pam until Wednesday. That had been Sunday night, and now, with Monday and Tuesday past, today would be the first time in a long time she would feel that magnificent cock opening her up.

It's been too long...

Her pussy clutched at the thought of that formidable beast sheathing itself there. Such a thing had happened countless times, and now her body was attuned to such invasion.

I'll probably cum right when she first puts it in me...

A finger teased at her entrance, but she resisted the urge to touch herself.

Instead, she slid carefully down towards the foot of the bed, not wanting to wake either of her bedmates.

That formidable beast was not at its full size, as the shemale was fast asleep.

But the two ebony testicles underneath it drew her attention.

The housewife closed her lips over them, her eyes fluttering at the familiar musk there. Her tongue danced over the crinkled flesh, bathing it in saliva. The view before her was of the smooth and muscular expanse of her owner's figure, this dark-skinned goddess of a woman, strong, regal, beautiful, well worthy of the adoration being lavishing upon her. Drool ran from her mouth as she slurped wetly, her taste buds aflame with the rich essence that was Tanya.

Those dark eyes opened soon from that eager obeisance.

"Good morning," came a half-awake purr.

Pam did not reply, focusing instead on worshipping those balls.

That smile that had crept over her as she had realized what day it was did not go unnoticed.

"What are you smiling so widely about?" the shemale asked curiously.

Pam drew back from her prizes at the question, glancing appraisingly at the flesh left gleaming with spit before looking up at Tanya.

"Today's Wednesday."

The shemale arched an eyebrow.

"And what does that mean?"

"You're going to fuck me today."

That eyebrow stayed arched.

"Says who?"

"You. When you punished me on Sunday. You said you wouldn't fuck me until Wednesday. And that's today."

The shemale shook her head.

"I didn't say that."

Pam tilted her head in confusion.

"Um...yes, you did. You don't remember punishing me?"

"Of course I do. But what I said was that I wouldn't fuck you for three days, not that I wouldn't fuck you until Wednesday. I never said when I would fuck you again."

Sensing disappointment around the corner, the housewife pressed on.

"So, are you going to- "

"Pam," the shemale said, cutting off the question.

"Y-yes?"

"The more time you spend talking, the less time you spend with your mouth where it belongs. Understand?"

There was a brief desire within Pam, one that would have made her plead with the shemale, trying to convince her owner that she should fuck her today, that she deserved such a mercy.

But it was easily quashed.

"Yes, Tanya."

"You're still talking."

"Sorry," Pam said meekly, quickly leaning forward to suck at those balls.

The shemale sighed in satisfaction, stroking at the housewife's hair.

After a few minutes, she spoke up.

"I'll let you cum today," came the decree, her tone of voice almost disinterested, "if you want to."

It took only a few moments for Pam to decide.

I want the next time I cum to be with her inside me.

"You're up, Pam!" one of her fellow teachers told her.

She strode up to the lane, and took her turn, the others cheering for her.

Bowling was a favorite pastime of hers, one that she had passed on to her kids, one that John had never quite enjoyed as much as her or them. Their neighborhood alley had recently closed, and she was often nostalgic for the evenings she had spent there, playing several games, eating greasy food, and singing along to the tinny music playing through the old sound system.

Her pins went down in short order, so she glanced around for Tanya. The shemale had snuck off since her last turn.

"Where's Tanya?" one of the others asked. "She's going to miss her turn."

Pam spotted her after a few moments, over at the main desk, chatting with a young, attractive alley employee. As she ambled over, she watched the interaction, the shemale confident and smooth in her conversation, the young woman smiling and laughing freely, only turning away from Tanya as Pam neared.

"Can I help you with anything?" she asked politely, but Pam shook her head, returning the politeness with a smile.

"No, I'm okay. But Tanya, you're up, it's your turn."

"Oh, thanks Pam."

Tanya followed the housewife back to their lane.

As she watched her owner bowl, Pam reflected on the day.

Tanya had never said that she would or would not fuck her today, but the housewife had accepted the increasingly possible scenario where she would have to wait until tomorrow for deliverance.

Unless she doesn't fuck me then either...

The housewife swallowed nervously, trying her best to tamp down those thoughts.

It'd be well within her rights to not fuck me at all this week...although I really hope she does.

While getting dressed after the usual morning escapades, Pam had been instructed again to insert the butt plug and the vibrator. Just as yesterday, it had been excruciating sitting through the various presentations while the vibrations varied from high to low and every level in between. Despite Tanya's declaration that she could cum, she had done her best not to, not just due to the potential embarrassment of orgasming in public but also, and mostly, due to the desire to have her next orgasm come with her owner inside her.

Thankfully, she had been allowed to leave both instruments in their hotel room for this conference-sponsored activity.

Tanya finished her turn, and headed back towards the main desk, the girl there greeting her warmly.

The housewife watched the interaction for a moment. There was only curiosity in her gaze, no jealousy there at all.

It only took a few moments before one of the other teachers drew her into their conversation, and she turned away to join them.

Pam and Tanya lay in bed, leisurely making out, in a state of half-nakedness.

After coming back from the bowling alley, they had put on the TV to watch whatever was on. The youngest member of their trio was out with friends from the area. Although the idea had been just to watch TV, it had eventually become the two of them canoodling. There was no urgency in their actions, only an affectionate, appreciative embrace, and sweet, passionate kisses.

A soft purr spilled from the housewife as she pressed herself into her owner, feeling the outline of that hard cock nudge against her through Tanya's shorts.

Although she was past fifty, Pam kept herself fit, which garnered her the occasional appraising glance from men. And after twenty-plus years of marriage, the sexual attraction between John and her had not diminished in the slightest.

So, she did not lack for interest and attention.

But it was still intoxicating to know that Tanya found her so irresistible. The shemale was all over her, one hand at her hip, the other running up and down her bare back. The way that those fingers squeezed at her was wonderful, an unnecessary but no less welcome reminder of her station, how she was this woman's possession. As they made out, those lips and that tongue maintained the upper hand, assertive and authoritative, controlling the pace of the kiss.

Pam moaned, squirming against her owner. Both women were naked from the waist up, bare breasts rubbing against each other, the housewife's pale, pert set juxtaposed with the shemale's fuller, darker-hued mounds. While the shemale had changed into a pair of gym shorts, the housewife still had on the jeans she had worn to the bowling alley.

"Want some wine, babe?" Tanya asked her then.

"Mm, okay," the housewife said, giggling as Tanya planted a kiss on her shoulder before clambering off the bed.

Pam lounged, watching the shemale pad across the room to the minifridge, very quickly missing her presence, her warmth, her body.

When Tanya returned a few minutes later, with two wine glasses filled partway, that yearning was noticeable.

But instead of indulging it, she stayed at the foot of the bed, smirking in bemusement.

"Touch yourself," came the command.

The housewife immediately undid her jeans and sent a hand into her panties to stroke at her already slick sex. Three fingers curled into that damp heat, stimulating the walls within. The power of that gaze was an aphrodisiac in its own right; her owner's attention was fixed on her, that small smirk still on those lips. She moved her other hand to her breasts, the pleasure always ratcheting up whenever they were brought into the mix.

At the sight of such unabashed neediness, Tanya chuckled, and put the glasses down on the desk. Her phone, charging nearby, was snatched up and pointed at the housewife.

"Say hi to John."

Pam cooed at the mention of her husband.

"Hi, my love, I miss you," she murmured, her arousal mounting at the thought of him watching this.

Tanya laughed.

"She does miss you, all right. But she's as obedient as ever. I told her to touch herself, and she right away shoved a hand into her panties. Look at the little slut."

The narration made her groan. The wetness of her womanhood squished around her fingers. Her back arched, heels digging into the bed as she bucked her hips.

"Who owns you?" came the question from the shemale, smirking in anticipation of the answer.

"You do, Tanya, you do," came the breathless declaration from the housewife, her pleasure building rapidly.

"Hear that, John?" the shemale said playfully. "She's your wife, but she's my slut."

It was too exhilarating of a situation, masturbating before her owner and her husband. The sensations grew too hot, too strong, too potent, so she brought her fingers out from her panties, bringing them to her mouth to suck at them, quivering at the flavor of her own cream.

"Why did you stop?" Tanya asked. "I told you that you could cum if you wanted to."

Pam shook her head, biting her lip.

"I want the next time I cum to be with you inside me."

The shameless answer made the shemale laugh, the sound bright and joyful, inspiring a saucy giggle from the blushing housewife.

"You might have to wait a while for that," came the rejoinder.

"I'll wait as long as you make me wait."

Her response was met by another laugh, and then Tanya turned the camera around to look into it.

"She is the perfect slut."

After that playful comment, and a mischievous wink, she put her phone back on the desk, and rejoined Pam on the bed, handing over a glass of wine. Their glasses clinked together lightly, and they drank.

The shemale crawled up to the headboard and laid back against it, beckoning the housewife to her with a crooked finger.

Their attention returned to the television for a few minutes, the show there entertaining enough to distract them as they sipped wine and enjoyed each other's company.

And then Alex returned.

"I'm back!" she sang, the door opening and closing loudly behind her.

She slipped off her shoes, dropped her purse, and climbed impatiently onto the bed. The duo watched her approach, the lushness of her cleavage on full display in her low-cut dress.

"Welcome back," Pam said warmly, greeting her with a kiss.

"I hope you guys didn't miss me too much," Alex slurred slightly, turning to kiss Tanya.

The shemale was more assertive than warm, pulling her in close, a hand landing on the young woman's backside, the other hand putting the glass of wine down to cradle the back of Alex's head as their kiss grew heated. Those curves squirmed at the embrace, the shemale's hand on her backside tugging up the hem of her dress to reveal round ass cheeks framing thong panties.

When the kiss ended, Tanya picked up the glass of wine again, and tilted it up to Alex's lips. The young woman drank deep; a trickle escaped to run down her chin but was licked up by the shemale.

The bulge in Tanya's shorts attracted the young woman's focus. With a sultry purr, she ducked down and kissed it through the fabric, giggling at the amused look on the shemale's face. Her hands went to the waistband, and she dragged it down, the spear of ebony meat popping out, so thick and firm, drawing Pam's eyes as well. The shorts were thrown to the floor, and Alex pounced, sucking and kissing at that ebony meat.

Tanya reached out to pull Pam against her, the housewife comfortable in this familiar position, watching her surrogate daughter-slash-fellow slut pleasing their owner. Even though she had yet to take that cock this week while the younger woman was given it so freely, there was no jealousy in the housewife, only an affectionate tenderness, her hand stroking lovingly at those silken tresses. Alex worked eagerly, dipping down to those crinkled testicles to leave kisses against the sacks, a hint of her pink lipstick left on the dark flesh when she made her way back up, her tongue running towards the head in a slow, languid, crisscross pattern. Once she reached that head, she sucked it into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing briefly as she slurped at the pre-cum gathered there.

For a little while, the action in the room was slow and steady. The shemale watched the television, barely paying attention to the younger woman, except occasionally to join Pam in stroking at her hair. The housewife only had eyes for Alex, watching intently, proud of her younger lover and how unreservedly she was serving their owner. Those soft kisses and breathless slurps were loud, competing with the television for auditory supremacy. The ebony meat was gleaming with saliva, twitching slightly, another bead of pre-cum burbling forth. The style of stimulation switched sometimes, Alex taking the first few inches into her mouth and sucking at that amount, other times licking at the shaft in long, wet laps, occasionally dropping down to slurp at those testicles.

Tanya finally took control, interrupting the young woman's indulgence by rising onto her knees, gathering a fistful of Alex's hair, and shoving her cock into that gasping mouth. A low growl spilled from her, and then her hips began to rock forward.

That magnificent cock skewered those pink-hued lips, pushing deeper with every stroke. Alex moaned happily, her hips wiggling restlessly, ample flesh jiggling from the movement, her dress having ridden up more than enough to show that off.

"Take it, you little slut," Tanya said, leaning over her to land several slaps on that exposed ass, the young woman squealing at each one.

Next to her, still drinking her wine, Pam did not dare move her eyes from the display, wanting to catch every detail, the clenching of Tanya's ass as she drove forward, the fluttering of Alex's eyes at the feel of that cock sliding back and forth in her mouth, the lines of drool dripping down off her chin to land on the sheets, the bouncing of her breasts from the rhythm, the way those heavy orbs strained against the front of her dress as if threatening to break free.

"That's it, take it deeper, good girl..."

Alex sent a hand in between her thighs and into her panties.

Tanya drew back, the grip that she had on those tresses strong enough to keep Alex's needy nudge forward from reaching her cock.

"Get your hand out from there," the shemale drawled, "and don't touch yourself."

The young woman obeyed, that hand joining the other in taking hold of the bedsheet.

The pace continued with the same steadiness, not rough or rude or vicious as Tanya sometimes could be. Pam squirmed as her mind went back to the times when she had been the recipient of such treatment.

Even as her hips rocked forward against Alex's wide-open mouth, the shemale continued to drink her wine, taking long, appreciative sips. This slower sort of debauchery was easy for her to maintain, very little strength needed to repeatedly drive her cock into the young woman's gullet with those long, steady strokes. The young woman gurgled happily around the intrusions, her pale skin flushed a heady pink, her eyes bright with desire.

After the last bit of wine in her glass was swallowed down, Tanya held it out to Pam.

"More wine, babe."

The housewife took the glass and moved to obey.

When she came back to the bed, she caught sight of Alex's hand back inside her panties, moving more surreptitiously than before, as if the younger woman was trying to sneak the disobedience past the shemale.

Immediately, Tanya drew back from that mouth, an eyebrow arching up as the young woman cooed shamelessly.

"What did I just tell you about not touching yourself?"

Alex immediately removed her hand from her panties, smiling apologetically.

"Sorry," she murmured, "I just love it when you use me."

The shemale swung her hips forward, impaling that mouth again.

"Don't do it again," came the warning as those hips began to rock back and forth again.

Pam rejoined them on the bed, handing the glass of wine to Tanya, settling against the headboard to watch the action.

After a few moments, the shemale glanced over, her eyes raking along Pam's body, the housewife biting her lip at that attention.

"Take those jeans off, and your panties too," Tanya commanded, "I want to see that pretty little pussy."

The casual order and crass compliment made Pam blush. She quickly revealed the rest of her body to its owner, that gaze fixed on her so hot and intent, her blush brightening, almost as pink as the flushed hue that had replaced Alex's usual paleness. The wine helped to heighten her warmth, but it was mainly those eyes pinning her in place, the attention leading her to let her thighs fall open, the dripping slickness of her cunt on display.

"Give me a taste," came the next command.

Pam bit her lip, swiping two fingers over her drenched folds, collecting some cream. In the low light of the room, the stickiness glistened on her fingertips as she brought them up to Tanya's mouth. The shemale locked eyes with her as she sucked at the juices, a smirk forming at the corners of her lips.

"Delicious, as always."

That satisfied purr made the housewife squirm, more juices flowing forth from her cunt.

The steady pace that Tanya set in violating Alex continued. Her attention was still mainly on Pam, her eyes taking time in assessing her property, lingering along the firm flesh and sleek curves. The housewife greatly enjoyed that attention, feeling so beautiful, so sexy, her owner eager to take in the sight of her even while using Alex.

The young woman, meanwhile, tried to take advantage of how their owner's attention was elsewhere by letting a hand drift back into her panties.

Such disobedience did not go unnoticed by Pam, who found herself disappointed.

She should know better...but she is drunk, so she has less self-control than usually.

"Pam," Tanya said, "go get me my belt."

The still casual tone of voice might have indicated that she had not yet noticed Alex's flagrant disobedience, but as Pam slid off the bed, she noticed a flaring of Tanya's eyes, the hazel there brightening angrily.

When she brought the belt back, Tanya let herself once again slip from that mouth, lines of slimy drool connecting the two for a moment before falling off to land on the sheets.

"I thought I told you not to touch yourself," her voice cut through the silence, cold and still.

"Sorry," Alex babbled, letting that hand fall back onto the bed.

The grip on her hair that Tanya maintained was strong, and the young woman tugged subtly against it, hungry for that length of meat so close to her, eyes pinned to its formidability.

majicman21
majicman21
1,296 Followers