Pam's Shemale Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers

Tanya's hand found Pam's clit. She began to rub, Pam gasping, feeling her pleasure mount even more, disbelieving that it could get any higher, that her body could accept that much of it in one go and not fall apart. Tanya was merciless. Her fat prick screwed back and forth, her hot mouth leaving bruises on Pam's pale flesh, her hand rubbing at Pam's clit. A hot tightness cropped up, deep in Pam's belly, in her center, a pulsing feeling that began to swell. It was different than anything she had ever felt before.

Tanya's mouth closed over a nipple, sucking at it, and Pam mewled, her body and mind buffeted by all of the sensations. She jerked, writhed, bucked, losing control of herself, crying incoherently, saying 'please', 'cock', 'deeper, 'Tanya', and other assorted sounds. It was hard for her to figure out what to focus on, Tanya's cock, her mouth, her hand, her warm body. It swarmed Pam, overwhelming her. She cried out in a mix of lust and fear as she felt that deep tightness spread and swirl in her belly; she had no idea what it was or what was going to happen.

The tightness swelled further, pulsing just above her cunt. Tanya's cock fucked her into a stupor, her mouth now nipping at Pam's breasts, her hand moving faster at Pam's clit. She wanted to beg Tanya to stop because she was scared at the intensity of it all. The thought passed as she reminded herself that Tanya was in charge, and would take care of her.

Her pussy clutched fruitlessly, Tanya's prick moving quickly. Her nipples ached slightly at Tanya's eager treatment. Her clit throbbed from Tanya's ruthless stroking. Pam's back arched, her body on the edge of an even higher cliff, the feeling in her belly so agonizingly taut, stretched to the breaking point.

And then it broke.

Pam screamed as she felt gushes of juice spurt from her cunt. Her body seized, muscles straining, waves of fiery pleasure washing over her; the tightness began to recede as more juices burst from her, Pam weeping mindlessly. She held desperately to Tanya, the other woman her only anchor in a sea of lust.

The spurts quickly tapered off, and the tightness disappeared, leaving Pam a trembling, aching mess. Every inch of her had been alight in pleasure and now every inch of her basked in the afterglow. She felt Tanya begin to move, and clung tightly, gulping in air, trying to regain her senses. Tanya was understanding, kissing softly at Pam's neck, whispering soft assurances into her ear.

"Did I pee or something?" Pam asked, still unsure what had happened.

Tanya chuckled. "No, you just squirted. I guess that was your first time."

Pam nodded, and then Tanya began to pull out. Inch after inch of her fat cock appeared, Pam licking her lips at the sight. When it was fully unsheathed, she noticed slick liquid all over it, as well as Tanya's balls, thighs, and belly.

"You squirted all over me," Tanya scolded, reaching down to take a fistful of Pam's hair. Pam moaned as Tanya pulled her up, onto her knees.

"Clean me off," she ordered, and Pam set to work. She licked up as much of it as she could find, letting the tangy liquid run along her taste buds, comparing the taste to that of Tanya's cum. Her efforts took her all along Tanya's cock, down to her balls, which Pam could not help but suck into her mouth. She slurped all over them like candy until Tanya's voice broke through her haze.

"You're supposed to clean me off," she reminded Pam. Pam let her balls pop out of her mouth, and apologized before continuing over to Tanya's thighs. She licked along the flesh, and when it was clean, she moved up to Tanya's belly, dutifully cleaning it off, dragging her tongue along Tanya's abs.

Pam checked one last time to see if she had done her job. When she found it satisfactory she sat back on her knees and looked up at Tanya.

"Good job, slut," Tanya said. Pam beamed, moving to kiss Tanya.

She got halfway there before Tanya locked a hand around her neck and shoved her back down onto her back. In a second Tanya was on her, and Pam had no time to prepare before Tanya thrust back inside Pam's wetness. Her cunt was still wet, but Tanya could not get the entirety in one go. A few inches remained outside.

Pam shrieked, taken by surprise. She began to moan as Tanya began to fuck her again, the rest of her cock slipping inside Pam after a series of intense thrusts. The bed creaked and shifted as Tanya rutted, her balls slapping into Pam's taint. Pam again locked her legs around Tanya's waist. Her head turned left to right, eyes clenched shut. Tanya took advantage again, leaning down to suck at Pam's neck.

The hands gripping her hips moved, and Tanya took a hold of Pam's firm ass. She tilted it up, shifting the angle, until it felt like Tanya's cock was thrusting into Pam's belly. Pam groaned, feeling like that thickness was filling her, taking up so much space inside her.

Tanya shifted, and suddenly lifted Pam's ass higher. It caught Pam by surprise, and confused her, but she just lay back to let Tanya do what she wanted. Her hips were made to raise up, until they were higher than her head. She looked up at Tanya as the other woman pounded into her cunt; Tanya's teeth were gritted, her large breasts bouncing as she fucked.

One of Tanya's hands moved, and she again found Pam's clit. Pam yelped, her sensitive button being pushed again. Tanya kept fucking her, her strong thrusts keeping Pam's cunt wide open as her fingers drew circles on Pam's clit. Pam could only lay there and groan; she felt that tightness swell in her belly again. At least this time, she knew what it meant.

"You're gonna make me squirt," she said. Tanya laughed.

"That's the idea."

Pam groaned, her body seizing. From this position, she could see Tanya's cock moving in and out, in and out, like a throbbing piston. She could also see her own juices, streaming from her slit, trickling down onto her belly. Tanya rubbed harder on her clit, the tightness swelling quicker than before, Pam gasping as she felt her body again teeter on the edge, driven to the same dizzying heights by Tanya.

"I'm gonna squirt all over you again," she warned.

"No," Tanya growled, "you won't."

Pam did not understand what she meant, but did not care. Her body was on the edge, only a handful of seconds left before she squirted. She tossed her head back, eyes closing at the buzzing pleasure inside her.

Tanya's cock pulled out, leaving her pussy so quickly it was almost painful in its suddenness. Pam opened her eyes, confused, and was even more confused when Tanya pushed further on her hips. Pam's body was bent into a 'c' shape, her drenched cunt so close to her face. She could see her swollen lips clutching as if awaiting more cock. Tanya's hand rubbed hard at her clit, the tightness at its peak.

Pam realized what Tanya was planning.

She moaned, sounding so slutty to her own ears. Seconds later, she came, squirting again, her flesh on fire, her cunt the center of this sweet blaze. The first thick splatter landed on her breasts, and Pam cried out, the liquid sticky and steaming hot. Tanya watched, lazily stroking her cock, as Pam squirted all over herself, the spray hitting as high as her face, splashing onto her cheeks, dripping quickly down into her mouth. Pam whimpered, so turned on by this obscene act, closing her eyes against the intense feeling.

So she did not see Tanya move back, until her cock was just outside Pam's cunt. She quickly took hold of Pam again and drove her cock back inside, stopping with just an inch or two outside.

Pam screamed, her body so sensitive. She grunted lustfully, starting to grind her stuffed cunt up on Tanya, and the rest of Tanya's shaft quickly slipped inside. Tanya began to fuck again, and after a few thrusts began again to rub at Pam's clit. Pam groaned, knowing what Tanya wanted, and wanting to have it done to her. The tightness returned, like an old friend, swelling quickly in her belly. It pulsated, growing with every second.

It took practically no time for Tanya to again force Pam into a squirting, sobbing orgasm. Tanya again pulled out just in time, making Pam douse her own breasts and face in her own squirted juices. She felt so slutty, this time even opening her mouth, catching some of the tangy juice on her tongue, swallowing it eagerly. Tanya watched, smiling.

Pam groaned, squirming on the bed, her ass still in Tanya's grip. Her body was sore, her breath coming in ragged gasps. The squirted cum was all over her; she could feel it coating her breasts and making her face a glistening mess. Some of it had shot high enough to splash into her hair, plastering it to her forehead and cheeks. Tanya gave her a few moments to recover, but then pushed back into her stretched cunt, slipping so far inside. Yet again one last inch remained outside of her.

The tightness had barely receded before it sprung up again, Tanya fucking Pam as she rubbed at her clit. Pam's mouth opened and closed, no sound coming out beyond weak mewling. She was being pushed so hard, so far, Tanya wringing these orgasms out of her body. It almost hurt, her body flooded with these mind-numbing waves of pleasure.

Pam's third squirting orgasm left her a mess, weeping and gasping, her face, breasts and belly soaked again. More of the juices sprayed into her mouth, and she swirled her tongue around. The taste of her own squirted cream was now familiar to her.

As the last few squirts lanced onto her face, Pam twitching at each one, the exhaustion began to wash over her. Tanya had given her so much pleasure that her body could not handle it, her strength ebbing greatly. She sighed, eyes closing, her body drifting into sleep.

When her eyes opened again, it was still dark out. She could tell she had napped for only a little bit. Tanya was sitting up, next to her, browsing on her phone.

Pam stretched, her body feeling reinvigorated from her nap. Tanya caught the movement out of the corner of her eye.

"How do you feel?" she asked. Pam smiled.

"Great. How long was I out for?"

"A few hours."

Pam nodded; Tanya leaned over to put her phone on the nightstand. Her hands immediately went to her sweatpants, and she slid them off in a flash, her cock popping back out. Pam's mouth watered, her cunt clenching at the memory of that monster inside her. Tanya watched her, smiling slightly, her hand closed over the shaft and starting to stroke slowly. A small dollop of pre-cum seeped from the head. Tanya smeared it over her shaft. Pam's eyes traveled down the fat length, moving down to her testicles.

"I know what you want," Tanya said. "Go ahead."

Pam pounced.

Tanya lay back, watching Pam lick enthusiastically at her balls. She could taste Tanya's sweat and musk, the sweet tang sticking to her tongue. Her hand went down, sliding along her slit with a mind of its own. Pam opened her lips and put the testicles in her mouth, sucking on them with a slutty fervor.

Tanya's fingers curled in Pam's hair, and she yanked back roughly, her balls popping wetly out of Pam's mouth. They glistened with her spit, their taste all over her tongue.

"Ride me," Tanya ordered. Pam moved quickly to straddle her. She raised up in a crouch, her lips sliding against the head of Tanya's tool. It prodded into her slit, and Pam began to slowly rub against the head, making both herself and Tanya groan in pleasure. Tanya got impatient quickly, grabbing Pam by the hips and yanking her down. Pam cried out as her pussy sank halfway down onto Tanya's length. Her cunt was still well-stretched, from the earlier poundings she had taken. That thickness soon filled her as she slid down slowly, until she was impaled on the shaft. It was so deep inside her that she felt if she opened her mouth the head would peek out.

She began to ride, doing her best to grind her hips. The sensation of that fat shaft occupying her cunt, her walls rubbing against every inch, made her tremble and lick her lips. Tanya watched, groaning softly, as Pam rode her cock, fucking herself on the length. Her motions sped up, and she shot out her hands, filling her palms with Tanya's breasts, using them to brace herself. She took the opportunity to squeeze and caress them, appreciating the voluptuous flesh.

Pam spent the next few minutes leisurely riding Tanya. Her cunt wept all over it, Pam's juices trickling down to stick at Tanya's balls. She groaned happily, her head angled back, hands at Tanya's breasts. In response, Tanya began to stroke at Pam's breasts. Her fingers tweaked and pulled on Pam's sensitive nipples, making the older woman yelp and ride her harder. Pam gritted her teeth, each careless caress producing a lancing pleasure through her, joining the burning pleasure located in her cunt. It felt so good, her nipples being touched like that, her cunt being filled like that.

Tanya then took her by surprise, rearing up and then flipping over, pinning Pam underneath her. As soon as she was on top of Pam she began to fuck her, pumping her hips. Pam groaned, squirming, looking up at this divine woman now giving her cunt a good, deep pounding.

When Tanya pulled out, Pam mewled desperately, reaching out for her cock. Tanya let her touch it, reverently stroke it, let Pam lead it back to her cunt. It nudged at her lips, and Pam whimpered, wordlessly begging Tanya for her cock. Another soft whimper was cut off when Tanya thrust, this time hilting on the first thrust, Pam's cunt taking it all in one go. She was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of meat stuffed inside her.

"Looks like your pussy is broken in now," Tanya growled. Pam jerked, gnashing her teeth, so turned on by that thought.

"You can take me so easily," Tanya purred. "From head," she continued, as her cock pulled back until it was just inside her lips, "to the base," she finished, hilting again in one thrust, Pam's silence broken as she screamed. Tanya did it again, pulling out almost all the way before shoving inside all the way. Again and again she repeated, but Tanya's pace slowed down, until her cock was slowly dragging against Pam's walls as she slid back, and just as slowly brushing against those same walls as she hilted. Pam clutched at Tanya's shoulders, moaning as her cunt was slowly screwed.

The slow repetition lulled her into a sense of complacency, but Tanya ended that, giving her pussy a rough thrust that made Pam cum, head flying back, mouth opening, ragged gasp spilling out. The fat cock ground against Pam, her balls pressed into Pam's taint yet again. She started to fuck Pam, jabbing her cock into the depths of her flooded cunt.

"You want my load, baby?"

Pam groaned, nodding, eyes wide. She suddenly so badly wanted that, so terribly wanted to feel that hot, thick cum clog her pussy.

"Beg for it, then," Tanya demanded, making Pam whimper. "Beg for my load like a good little slut."

There was no thought needed for Pam, no hesitation or defiance.

"Please," she mewled, "give me your cum, please! Shoot it in my cunt!"

Tanya chuckled. "Keep going."

"Please, Tanya, please, blow your load right in my pussy, please, fill me up, fill my cunt, please, Tanya, I need it!"

"Keep going."

"Please, Tanya, please, I need your cum, I need to feel it, please, Tanya, give it to me, give me your cum!"

"Ok, you want it, slut?" Tanya growled. "Here it comes, get ready to take it!"

Pam cried out, grinding her hips up into Tanya's rough thrusts.

"I need it!" she cried, "I need it!"

Her cunt came under assault, Tanya pounding into it with gusto, making Pam's flesh quiver. Each savage thrust made Tanya's balls slap into Pam, those fat testicles battering at her pale flesh, the thick load stored inside them about to be unleashed.

"Here it comes, slut!" Tanya growled.

Pam cried out, whatever words she had planned to say disappearing from her mind. All she could do was whine and grunt and sob, broken to the point of a bitch in heat, caring only about that fat prick and what it would soon deposit in her depths.

Tanya slammed deep inside Pam, and grunted as she came, a thick spurt of semen surging into her cunt. She gasped at the feeling, her cunt flooding as she came helplessly, the feeling of being bred by this exotic beauty overwhelming. A second spurt followed, jetting deep into her channel. The next spurts happened so quickly, one on top of the other, that Pam could not keep count. Spurt after spurt after spurt of Tanya's thick spunk blasted into her womb, filling it to the brim. The flow was seemingly endless, Tanya growling in Pam's ear as she ground her hips against Pam. Pam was trapped underneath her, but she loved it, feeling secure with Tanya's warm body pressing against her, feeling more semen gush from her prick.

The spurts finally trailed off, until it was over. Pam moaned, feeling so good in the aftermath, her body tingly. Her belly was warm, womb shot full of thick cum.

"Mmmm, bet you loved that, huh, baby?" Tanya purred.

Pam nodded, giggling. "Felt so good," she muttered. Tanya's lips began to move over her neck, sucking and nipping gently. Pam ran her hands over Tanya's bare back, sliding them down to squeeze at her ass.

Tanya started to move south, stopping briefly at Pam's breasts to suck at her nipples. Pam gasped, arching her back, her sensitive nipples again under attack. Tanya's mouth quickly continued, dragging over Pam's belly, stopping finally to tease her slit. She took a firm hold of Pam's hips, and surprised her again, turning her over onto her stomach. Pam went up on her hands and knees, but Tanya reared up and pressed Pam's head down, pushing it into the pillow, making her whimper with the assertiveness of it.

"Keep your ass up," Tanya ordered.

Pam obeyed, cheek pressed into the pillow, unable to see what Tanya was doing. A few long seconds passed. Nothing was happening.

And then her tongue pressed against Pam's slit. It slid up the lips, collecting the dew there. As Tanya tongued along her folds, her hands moved to Pam's ass cheeks, squeezing and grasping. Pam groaned, pushing back into that grip, feeling Tanya's fingers dig into her flesh, feeling Tanya's tongue tease her slit.

That wonderful tongue darted up to tease along Pam's clit. Pam gasped, arching her back, keeping her ass up. Tanya's tongue moved, daring to press at Pam's asshole.

"No!" Pam gasped, pulling away. Panic shot through her at that soft pressure.

"What is it, slut?" Tanya growled, pulling her back.

"No," she pleaded. "Not there."

"What? Your ass?"

"Please, no," Pam whispered.

"Why not, baby? Never had it there?"

Pam shook her head, shifting to look at Tanya.

"No. I never have and I don't want to."

Tanya laughed. "You'll love it, trust me."

"Noooo," Pam moaned, trying to move away. Tanya held her easily in place. She moved up over her back, ensuring that Pam could not escape. Her fingers dug into Pam's hair and she yanked back.

"Are you my slut?" she growled harshly in Pam's ear. Pam whined.

"Answer the question. Are you my slut for tonight?"

Pam whined again. Tanya yanked back, making Pam squeal. Her head was throbbing with an ache from Tanya's rough treatment, but it made her body burn hotter.

"Answer the fucking question," Tanya growled again. "Are you my slut for tonight?"

Pam nodded. "Yes," she whispered meekly, "I am."

"Good," Tanya rasped, "then you'll take it up the ass, and love it."

"Noooo," Pam begged, "please don't, I don't want it."

"When I'm finished with you," Tanya snarled, "you'll love it."

"No, please, I don't want it," Pam continued to beg, but Tanya was having none of it. She moved back, to her prior position, and Pam whimpered, staying where she was, but hoping Tanya would stop what she had been doing.

"Spread your cheeks for me," Tanya ordered. Pam was hesitant.

majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers