Panama Ch. 03: The Monkey and the Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Scotty was adjusting to the double fucking of his body, the boatswain started to groan and pushed his pelvis into Scotty's face. A flood of hot cum filled the young orderly's mouth and he didn't think twice about swallowing the warm offering. Scotty kept his mouth gently sucking until he had got everything the boatswain had to offer and relaxed a bit when the man pulled his softening cock from his still sucking mouth. Now, the boy could concentrate on the cock in his ass. The pilot had been right again, he did indeed like getting fucked.

Frenchy knew that the kid was getting into it. He felt the ass clinching and drawing on his dick. Slowing his pace and using a circular motion, he started to stretch the boy's asshole for what was yet to come. The young orderly laid his head on his folded arms and surrendered his body.

The boatswain leaned against the wall, naked from the waist down, smoking a cigarette. His eyes following the action taking place before him. When the kid began to moan and buck back onto the dick in his ass, he smiled and shook his head. The pilot sure could pick them, he thought. He watched as the young man turned into a cock-hungry slut before his very eyes. Well it was a long way to South Vietnam. They had plenty of time to enjoy this kid on the trip. He needed to get him transferred to the deck crew, out from under the cook's protection. He put out his smoke and moved to stand in front of the boy. "All right, I got a little something for you here. Get that faggot mouth of your to working on this again."

Scotty opened his mouth willingly for the boatswain cock, allowing the man to force it inside, heavy with the taste of sweat and cum. He started to slowly fuck his face onto the stubby cock, mouth filled to the point of being painful. He worked it over with tongue and lips, feeling it grow.

Frenchy was watching the scene from his viewpoint of looking over the kid's back fascinated by the way he was fucking his face on that impossibly fat cock of the boatswains'. It was enough to push him over the edge and Frenchy began to shoot his load deep into the once virginal ass.

Scotty felt the hot spray deep in his bowels the hot liquid making his insides slick and hot against the cock. He felt his own heartbeat as he clinched his asshole trapping the cock he loved deep inside, milking it with his newly discovered muscles of pleasure. Eyes closed, mouth and ass filled with cock, the young man made quite a picture. All three of the men in the room knew at that moment that the pilot had indeed been right. In a strange way it was like a wedding. After this moment, this turning point in Scotty's life, everything would change. He felt that he belonged to the two men, and he was happy that they seemed to feel the same way. He was theirs, and he would honor and obey.

The boatswain pulled out from the boy's mouth and walked around to stand behind him, changing places with Frenchy, who moved to stand by the bed at Scotty's head.

"I'm going to tell you a story while the boatswain lubes his dick." Frenchy said.

The young orderly turned his head to look behind him. The boatswain smiled at him as he rubbed a handful of grease on his hard stubbly cock. Frenchy's voice called his attention back to his front.

"This ordinary seaman bought this monkey, it was cute as it could be. It was a male and stood about two feet high when it stood up. Well, one of the cooks had this cat, a big old white pussy cat." Frenchy smiled at Scotty. Scotty could feel the head of the boatswain's dick as it was placed at his opening.

"Well, these two were the only animals on board and both had the run of the ship." The giant cock began to push against the opening. Frenchy continued with his story. "The long and short of it was that the monkey started to wait for the cat to come by and he would jump out and land on the cat. He would hold the cat down and fuck the shit out of it. The cat got so scared that it wouldn't come out of the cook's room. But it had to go out every now and then, and when it did, the monkey was always waiting."

Scotty squirmed and tried to pull away as the head popped through into his asshole. It hurt so bad that he had to try and get away from it. But Frenchy was there to hold him down as the boatswain drove it home as deep as it would go into the now-sloppy slick hole. The effort it took to accommodate the fat cock took his breath away. Frenchy leaned down to talk into his ear. "Relax. Let your self go loose. Relax. There, that's better already, ain't it?" Frenchy was right. It was better but it still hurt with the pain of stretched flesh. "Like I was telling you about the monkey and the cat, anytime the monkey saw the cat, the poor thing got fucked. Now me and the boatswain are like the monkey, and you, my friend, are our pussy cat."

The boatswain started to work his dick in and out with short strokes. He had been gentle to let the boy adjust to his size, but now he was starting to really fuck the boy. The air was driven from Scotty's lungs with every thrust as he endured the increasingly brutal assault on his asshole. But those feelings he had had with Frenchy were starting to build again, making him push back against the pain and want the cock.

"You know after a while the cat didn't fight it anymore." Frenchy went on with his story. "She would stop when the monkey landed on her and stand still while he fucked her. When it was over, she would continue on her way as if nothing had happened."

Frenchy was totally nonchalant as he offered his dick to the hungry lips of the boy. He watched with bright-eyed astonishment as the young man gobbled his dick down like a seasoned pro.

"Yeah, once the cat figured out that she had no escape, once she gave up, she came to terms with her situation." Frenchy was deep fucking the boy's face now as he talked. "You just got to know your place." He said watching his dick saw in and out of the willing mouth. "Once you admit who you are, you can deal with it."

Between the two of them they had the boy in a sexual frenzy. Frenchy went on. "The boatswain and I want you to understand that you are our pussy now. We want you to know that you are going to have to trust us completely. If we tell you to do something we expect you to obey. We will worry about who might or might not see you. You just do like we tell you to and everything will be fine."

The words gave Scotty a strange sense of security. He liked the thought that he belonged to these men. He was filled with the sensations of their two cocks and overwhelmed by their power over him. A willing slave to their every desire, he wanted to please them. Frenchy's cock began to swell in the boy's mouth. The third dick he had sucked today, the third dick he had sucked in his life, was about to cum. He wanted to taste the hot juices of Frenchy, as much as Frenchy wanted to give him that experience.

The boatswain was rushing to his own completion, feeling his cum as it rushed up and out, flooding the guts of the man beneath him, loving the way the boy's ass milked him in time with his pulse. He left his cock embedded in the boy's ass as he watched Frenchy cum in his mouth. The kid didn't lose a drop.

"All right boy, you did a damn good job." There was a warmth to the boatswain's voice that Scotty had never heard before. "I like a girl who likes her cum." He laughed, and then continued. "Hell I think by the time we get back home you might be the best piece of ass I ever had."

Frenchy joined in the laughter. "You just need to always remember, you are the cat, we are the monkey. We fuck you anytime, anywhere. We make the decisions, not you. Your job is to obey. Our job is to look out for you. But we both like to take chances so you will find it exciting."

The boatswain pulled his pants on as he was buckling his belt he told Scotty. "It may take a few days but we will get you moved to the deck crew, and remember you belong to us, don't ever even think about telling us no. Not for anything. Do you hear what I'm saying to you?"

"Yes sir. You're the monkey. I'm the pussy. I understand."

"Good, now get some sleep. Tomorrow when you get done at breakfast come here and wait for one of us." The boatswain opened the door, stepped out into the hall and disappeared.

Frenchy stayed for a moment and then reached for Scotty, pulling him close. With his arms wrapped around Scotty, he kissed him hard on the mouth. It was a demanding kiss, a kiss that the young man found himself returning. As quick as it started it was over. Frenchy turned and closed the door behind him as he left.

Scotty lay on his bunk. Cum dripped from his asshole and stained his sheets, and he was spotting blood from his sore ass. His mouth felt like the corners had been torn a bit. His throat hurt. All and all he felt so completely used up. And he felt alive, alive in a way he had never known before. His last thoughts before sleeping were about Francesca. He wondered if she enjoyed her life the way he thought he might enjoy his new life. He slept, dreaming of a monkey chasing a cat that had Francesca's face, while the ship slipped into the vastness of the Pacific Ocean.

12