Panama Ch. 02: The Canal Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time clean up was over and he was released until four to start on the supper prep, the ship had entered the waterway that would lead it to the large body of water known as Lake Gatun. Scotty had just got to his room when he heard the door open behind him. He turned to face the Pilot.

"Boy, I thought I told you to be naked when I got here." The man almost spit the words at the boy. "Unless you want everybody on this ship to know that I watched you jack off and then eat your own cum, you best be shedding all those clothes"

Scotty's hopes of this just being a joke was dashed against the lust he could see in the older man's eyes. Fear flooded his guts sending a chill through his body, and a shudder of dread to his mind. As if he needed reminding the pilot told him again to strip. Something about this man seemed to hold power over Scotty even without the threat of exposure of his stupid act. Scotty began to remove his clothing.

The pilot sat on the boys bunk and watched as the clothes hit the floor. His hand found its way to his pocket where he fingered the rather large butt plug that he had gotten from Frenchy. When the young man stood nude before him, the pilot told him to come and kneel before him. With the boys face at the level of the pilot's crotch, the man told him to put his hands behind his back and to keep them there until he was told otherwise. The boy was frightened enough that he did as he was told.

Pete then opened his fly and pulled his quickly hardening tool out of his pants. It hung within inches of the boys face. The boy's eyes were drawn to it like a mouse might watch a snake.

"Now boy, I want you to move your sweet lips over to my dick and take it into your mouth" The boy started to reach with his hands but the pilot stopped him with a sharp command. "Keep your hands behind your back; I said to use your lips." The pilot was almost as excited as the boy was scared, the boy presented a very sexy picture as his young and almost hairless body knelt there waiting to serve him. Pete's eyes found the boys cock which hung semi flaccid between his legs.

Scotty could not bring himself to obey this order. He did not want to be a queer and he knew that this was something no real man would do.

Pete watched the drama unfold as the boy wrestled with his decision, he decided to help him step onto the slippery slope of submission. He reached down and started to close his pants. "The boys are going to laugh their asses off when I tell them about your little faggot dance. They will be laughing at you for the rest of the trip. You will never live this down. If I was you, and I thank heaven I am not, I would make a career change. You ain't going to make it as a sailor.

Scotty could not believe that his dreams could be wrecked so completely by one stupid little thing. He looked up at the man standing over him. "You promise you will never tell anybody about this?"

Pete stopped his hand while his dick was still out. "That is what I said and that is what I will do. If you do everything that I tell you to for this one day, I won't tell a soul. Now you have wasted a great deal of time, I have to be back on the bridge in fifteen minutes. If you can't make me cum with your sweet little mouth by then all bets are off."

Scotty eyes were fixed on the man's cock as it continued to harden and grow before his eyes. With a desire to get this over with, he dipped his head and captured the cock in his lips, sucking the smooth and surprisingly heavy member deep into his mouth and began to suck. The heat of the thing and its texture in his mouth was strangely exciting. The boy was somewhat surprised when he felt his own dick start to rise. Overall this was not as bad as he had thought it would be, as a matter of fact, it felt good in a strange sort of way.

Scotty imagined what he must look like to the older man whose dick he was so slavishly sucking. He found that the man's cock fit his mouth nicely, A bit too long to get it all inside his mouth but not too big around. His head was bobbing up and down with a slow sensuous movement while his mouth was sucking and his tongue was swirling and licking. He was shocked to find that he was enjoying this!

The pilot's raspy voice cut into the boys thoughts. "You ready to swallow some cum boy?" As the man approached his climax he began to push his cock deeper into the willing mouth of the younger man. "Here it comes boy, you better get it all!"

Scotty felt the cock swell to an uncomfortably large size in his mouth as the man shoved it more into the back of the boy's throat. Scotty's gag reflex forced him to try to draw back from the mans invasion of his airways, but the pilot took his head in both of his hands and began to fuck deeper and deeper into the boys resisting throat.

Tears ran down the cheeks of the boy as he was forced to deep throat the man's dick. In his panic he brought his hands around to try to push back on the thighs of the larger man. The pilot was relentless in his desire to break this boy in right. He wanted to make the boy bend completely to his will.

"Boy get those hands back behind your back. Breathe through your fucking nose for Christ sake." Just as the man spoke the words his dick began to shoot. He watched as the boy did two things simultaneously, he began to swallow rapidly and he put his hands back behind his back. All and all, it wasn't half bad for the kid's first time sucking cock.

The pilot let the kid suck a bit longer before he let his dick withdraw from his lips until only the head remained in the boy's mouth. The kid kept sucking and licking like a pro. "That wasn't too bad now was it? The pilot's hand gently pushed the sucking face back until his dickhead popped free. The boy looked very childlike sitting with his knees folded beneath him, his arms crossed behind his back. Lifting the boys face until he could look into his eyes, he said. "That was a very good blow job, I got a gift for you now." The pilot pulled the boy to his feet, spun him around to face the mirror over the small dresser. "Bend over and stick your ass out toward me." Speaking as he retrieved the butt plug from his pocket and began to apply Vaseline to the rubber item.

Alarms ringing in his mind, Scotty watched himself as he grabbed the dresser's edge, bending at the waist, pushing his ass higher as he locked his knees. Obeying the pilot's next command he spread his legs.

The pilot began to stroke the boy's ass crack , one hand gripping his ass cheek, as he spoke. " I know that you're scared, that's normal, just like a woman is a bit afraid her first time. They know it's going to hurt, but they fuck that first time anyway." Finger probing, entering, pushing, twisting and then gently slowly withdrawing, slowly fucking the digit into and out of the asshole the pilot continued. "You know why? Because they need it!, that's why they do it. "You," finger pushes deeper, rest for a moment, slowly withdraws, "you boy," the finger went even deeper moving in a widening orbit within the boy's ass then slowly retreated to the first knuckle, "you need it too." The finger reached deep into the boy now, moving in a slow circular motion, it established a very pleasing rhythm. The pilot felt the boy relax beneath his hands. "You liked sucking my cock. I can tell, I've known a lot of cocksuckers, you're a natural. You know it too don't you?"

Scotty didn't answer. The pilot's voice was almost soothing when he went on.

"You don't have to say anything, your ass is telling me all I need to know. You like that finger up your cunt. You are going to love having a big hard dick in your boy pussy. I could tell that you were ready to come out of your shell when I saw you come into the dining room with your dick in your hand. You might not know it, but that is why you sucked the cum off your hand. You sucked your fingers just like they were small dicks. Were you thinking about sucking cock when you did that?"

Scotty didn't answer, he shut his eyes to avoid the questioning stare of the man standing behind him, he didn't know. The pilot's voice came through the darkness to find him.

"Here we go." His fingers were replaced with the bluntly rounded and very well greased butt plug. He pushed hard against the boy's new pussy until he had three inches inside the ring of muscle. As he began to fuck the boy he returned to what he had been saying. "If you were honest with yourself you would have to admit you want to have a dick in your mouth again. If you never saw me again you would find somebody to suck, you want to feel that cock in your mouth."

At that very moment Scotty opened his eyes and found them locked onto the eyes of the pilot, they seemed to glare at each other with an almost violent intensity. Scotty dropped his gaze first, lowering his head closing his eyes. His low moans and the sloshing sounds of the lube as the butt plug fucked his ass deeper and deeper, were the only sounds in the small hot room. Suddenly Scotty felt the widest part slip inside his ass, his greasy ring of muscle slipping down the narrowing shaft, involuntarily drawing the last inch deep inside the boy.

"When I get back I better find you naked with this plug in your ass and waiting to please me again." The man moved toward the door, opening it he looked back at the boy who was still bent over, holding the dresser, his head bowed. "Yeah you like it." Without another word the pilot was gone, the shutting of the door his only farewell.

Scotty studied the face in the mirror as he ran his tongue around the inside of his mouth, the taste of cum was on his tongue and teeth, it filled his head with thoughts of his queerness, making him doubt his masculinity. The thought of what his father would say if he knew what was happening flickered through his mind at regular intervals. His family would disown him, the church would demand that he be cut off from all that he thought of as 'home'. Pulling on his jeans and slipping his T-shirt over his head, running on auto-pilot, numb, he sat on his bunk.

He felt the plug pushing deeper as his weight settled on the bed, he discovered his head shaking slowly, like he was denying everything that had happened.. His uncle shipped out of New Orleans, that's how he had got this job, he couldn't let this get back to him. He had to do whatever the man wanted to get him to keep quite about the thing this morning. At the same time he was frightened that the Pilot might be right. Maybe he was a queer and should stop right here and go no further. Stop before these new feelings got too strong to resist, stop while he still could. But it was already too late, it was out of his control . He sat like that with his head in his hands until it was almost time to return to the galley. He needed some fresh air so he decided to walk up on the bow and let the wind blow on him.

The plug in his ass felt very big as he walked down the deck toward the bow, he felt it move with each step. It focused his attention on the Pilot and the date he had with him later. He felt used but at the same time he felt excited. Clinching his ass on the plug he imagined that it was the pilot's dick deep in his ass. He leaned out over the bow and looked down to where the ship's bow cut through the still lake waters. The pilot was going to cut into his ass like the ship was doing to the lake. Scotty had to get through this, it was only one day, he could do this. He had to stop worrying about this thing, it was going to happen no matter what he felt about it. He had foolishly let himself be seen beating his meat, and now he had to do this thing to pay for it.

Scotty saw the Pilot, sitting at a table with the boatswain and the dayman, Frenchy. With a strange sense of excitement mixed with fear, he approached them and took their orders. The pilot did not let on about their appointment later, either when he took their order or when he returned with their food. The three men all acted perfectly normal. As he left their table he had a feeling of relief, maybe the pilot was a man of his word and he would keep their actions a secret. It was only later when he was clearing the dirty plates that he found the note. "See you later" was all it said.

Just as he was leaving work to go to his room and wait on the pilot, Cookie called him. "Scotty I need your help in the walk in cooler for a few hours." Seeing the surprise on the young man's face he added, "I will give you some time off when we get to Pearl Harbor. Now let us go and get this done." The little fat guy walked off down the passageway leaving Scotty no choice but to follow him, the butt plug reminding him with every step that he had other promises to keep. This could be a very bad thing.

Just as you can't stop your tongue from working on a piece of meat stuck between your teeth, Scotty couldn't help but clinch his ass around the plug. He couldn't make up his mind if this was a good thing or not. Cookie could have rescued him or he could have damned him. He was sure that the pilot would be pissed off but he was unsure about what he might do. Maybe the pilot would understand that Scotty had no control over his work hours. After all, he had sucked his dick once, surely that showed good faith on his part.

His hand reached into the jelly like mess of rotten lettuce until he found a firm center, he then started to remove the rot until the pale greenish yellow of the lettuce leaf were revealed. Cookie had said he would need at least eight to ten heads since they were so small once the rotten parts were removed. The plug was a constant reminder of how he had another appointment that he had to keep. He could only hope that Cookie would let him go once he had his salad supplies complete.

Cookie had been working his way through his supplies, planning how he could stretch his stores for ten more days until he could restock at Pearl Harbor. He had drafted the new man, Scott to work a bit of overtime today. Together they had shifted the boxes and crates in the walk in cooler until Cookie knew exactly what foods and how much of each item he had to work with. This new boy was very figidity, nervous acting. He acted like he needed to be someplace else. Cookie ignored the boy's protestations and made him stay until the job was finished.

English was not Cookie's first language, he could make himself understood but he knew that behind his back the men working under his command made fun of the way he spoke. So he spoke as little as possible using short sentences and phrases he had practiced in private. However his mind worked very well and he had a sharp insight into the feelings of those under him. Something was bothering the new boy he thought as he watched the boy's fingers sink through the jellied rotten leaves, scraping the softly yielding mess off the heads of lettuce. " Scotty, when you get your lettuce take them and all this mess and go back to galley. After you rinse them off, put the lettuce in small fridge and then take all the trash along with this stuff from here and put it in drums. After that is finished you are through."

Scotty hurried to pack all the trash and rotted veggies into an empty apple crate, he then put a cardboard box on top of the crate with his lettuce inside it. He had to squat down to pick the heavy boxes up, almost shitting out the butt-plug when he strained to stand up. He rushed down the dark passageway to the first of two inclined ladders that served as stairs on the lower decks, the boxes getting heavier as he went. Finally he made it to the galley where he dropped the boxes creating a loud plop as they hit the deck. Putting the lettuce away he took up the trash and headed toward the fantail.

The ship was surrounded by lights but they were at a low level and the ship rose above them the superstructure reaching up into the darkness. Scotty was surprised to see the pilot's boat pulled alongside of the ship the gangplank rigged so the pilot could walk down the steps to the smaller boat. He had no idea that it was so late. The canal was falling behind them and Scotty could see the coastline as the lights sparkled along the shoreline.

A sense of relief flooded through the young man, his problem was over, he was safe, the pilot was gone already or soon would be. He went to the drums and dumped the trash. He could hardly wait to get back to his room and remove the butt-plug. Deep inside him though there was a part of him that had wanted to serve the pilot, wanted to feel his cock as it sunk into his bowels. He tore his mind away from those thoughts and thanked the God of his father as he shut his door, safe in his room. Heading across the great Pacific Ocean, next stop Pearl Harbor.

12