Pancake's Batter Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man seeks true love.
1.6k words
3.44
10.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: Part of a Cumplete Breakfast

(Disclaimer: All participants in this story are seniors in high school and 18 years of age!)

It was early September in Arizona. PancakeSamurai woke up drenched in sweat. He normally slept naked during the summer, he loved the feel of his naked young body up against the sheets, and the summer heat was more bearable the less he wore. He crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom.

He grabbed a towel from the rack and slowly wiped the sweat off his supple young body. First he wiped his face, then sensually moved to his chest, giving extra attention to his perky nipples. He moved lower and slowly wiped the sweat of his tiny, but rigid, young and barely legal cock. He slowly let out a low moan, but was interrupted by his mother, "Son! You'll be late for your first day of school!"

Pancake rushed off to school. Another year at Big Peter Johnson High School. He already couldn't wait for it to end. He didn't have many friends and spent most days day dreaming in the classroom. The only thing he looked forward to was Choir, he loved being a part of the choir team, and it was lead by his favorite teacher; Mr. Eddie.

The day was fairly uneventful. He went from class to class but they were mostly all the same. There were the introductions and name games, then the syllabus. The bell would ring and he would be off to the next class. The main highlight of the day was choir. When he walked into the room for class that day he got an extra big hug from Mr. Eddie. He didn't know why but Mr. Eddie always loved to give him hugs and always sat him in the front of the class.

While he was there, he noticed a new girl. She had flaming read hair and pale white skin. She was beautiful. She looked like Din from the Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. Pancake was a big Zelda fan and he always did have a thing for redheads. He was able to catch her name during role call, it was Amber, but once class was over he put her in the back of his mind and went off to his next class.

As he was walking home from school he noticed a girl walking along the street ahead of him. She had flaming red hair and pale skin. He thought it must be Amber. He sped up in hopes of getting a closer look. As he got closer he noticed she was wearing a different outfit. She was also shorter. He wanted to talk to her but he got to nervous and ran off.

For the next several weeks he figured out her walking route and schedule. He would walk on the opposite side of the street and look at her from the distance. Now Pancake lived a sheltered life. He never much thought about girls or sex, and he was quite the late bloomer. Something about that vibrant red hair, about her deep eyes and beautiful smile gave him feelings he never felt before. Now, when he woke up in the morning and wiped the sweat from his body and cock, he could make it feel so much better by thinking about this girl.

He needed to find out about this girl. What her name was for one. She filled his every thought. She was so tiny, she must have been his age but she looked much younger. He skin was smooth and untarnished with age. Something about her childlike looks turned Pancake on.

He was trying to find the right time to talk to her. He was so nervous. He didn't know how to even begin. One day he walked along his normal route but could not find her. He looked up and down the road, but nothing. All of a sudden, before he could turn around, he ran smack dab into the girl. She had just come from around the corner and was doubling back to find a hair clip she dropped.

They both exchanged apologies, Pancake was red as a beat and his young teen heart beat faster than it ever had before. That's when he noticed she had dropped her Gameboy Color. It fell to the ground and the game inside it popped right out and bounced off the sidewalk. He went to scoop it up and found it to be his favorite game, the Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons!

"Hey, that's my favorite game!"

They went on for hours sitting on a bench in the park playing Oracle of Seasons and talking Zelda. It turned out her name was WafflePirate. He learned that she was on the Zelda Dungeon Forums, of the Dungeon Gaming Network, Pancake's favorite website. They friended each other and from that day on, for almost 5 weeks, they talked and talked.

Pancake was head over heels for Waffle. He loved everything about her. She was the sweetest thing he had ever known. Beautiful, brilliant eyes. A smile that could light up a room. She smelled like strawberries and had hair like fine wine. She was gentle and kind. She was like an innocent flower.

One day, as they were walking, he spilled it all out. "WafflePirate, I want to tell you something..."

"What is it, my sweet little Panny-poo?"

"I...I..." He tried to speak but the words wouldn't come.

He got a piece of paper from his pack and scribbled down a note: I LOVE YOU.

He blushed and ran away. She screamed for him to wait and met him at his door. "Panny-poo, I love you too! Everybody treats me like a little girl. But you...you listen. You understand me. You make me feel so alive. I love you like JucieJ loves Skyward Sword. It's meant to be!"

She kissed him on the cheek. He blushed. She smiled. She grabbed him by the hand and led him into his own bedroom. On every wall was a poster of Din. She pushed him down and they ripped off each other's clothes.

WafflePirate moaned, "Oh Baby, can I have some big meaty sausage with my pancake?"

Pancake took out his, in no way big or meaty, cock. Waffle giggled but grabbed it anyways and stroked it. Pancake began to moan. She cupped his little balls while her other hand gently stroked his hard, rigid shaft. "I want your pancake batter all over my face baby," she said, then with a little giggle she added, "but not yet!"

She pushed him away and laid on her back, spreading her legs. Pancake got an amazing view of her naked body, her small perky breasts and her untouched, virgin pussy. He felt at ease around her, like he never had with another girl. He smiled, got up, and grabbed his bottle of Ms. Buttersworth. "We need a little of this to cumplete this breakfast!"

He poured the entire bottle of Ms. Buttersworth Syrup all over both of their bodies. Now covered in sweet, thick and rich syrup, they proceeded to lick the syrup off each other's bodies. Enjoying the rich and sweet taste that only Ms. Buttersworth brand syrup can deliver.

They moaned and licked and sucked for at least an hour. Pancake couldn't get enough of the taste of the syrup fresh off her young nubile flesh. He especially enjoyed licking it off her perky erect nipples, cupping the breasts which were now slippery with saliva and Ms. Buttersworth brand Syrup, a product of Pinnacle Foods.

"Oh baby, not even Aunt Jemima could pour her syrup on me like that!", Waffle moaned in ecstasy, "Pour your syrup all over my breakfast! Cover my Egg McMuffin in your sweet maple goodness! Oh God, please!"

Soon came the moment of truth. The moment Pancake never thought would come. WafflePirate's virgin pussy was wet with a mix of her pussy juices and breakfast syrup, PancakeSamurai's cock was coated in syrup and saliva. Perfectly lubricated. It was now or never. Pancake awkwardly positioned himself and thrusted his syrup covered sausage deep into her sopping wet pussy hole.

He moaned in ecstasy. Despite being in there for just a couple of seconds he was already about the cum, this fact in which he advertised to Waffle. "Pour your milk in my bowl, Pancake!"

"Oh baby, I want to pour my batter into your waffle iron and make a new waffle!"

"Oh God baby yes, please..."

Before she could finish her sentence they both orgasmed. They collapsed onto each other and just held each other for hours. Eventually they got up and showered before Pancake's parents got home and WafflePirate left to go to her own home while Pancake cleaned the sheets and wrote 'Ms. Buttersworth' down on the grocery shopping list.

The next day at school, Pancake felt confident. He had finally had sex! Nothing could bring him down. He smiled and beamed, the day seemed to fly by. As he was walking out of school after the final bell, however, he remembered something. In Choir class Mr. Eddie had asked to see him after school.

He knocked on the door to Mr. Eddie's office. He heard Mr. Eddie invite him in and Pancake opened the door. It was dark, but on the other side of the room sat Mr. Eddie. He looked different though.

"Mr. Eddie," Pancake began, "why are you wearing a Village People Leather Biker Outfit with your chest exposed?"

"Well Mr. Samurai," answered Mr. Eddie, "I thought we needed to have a....erm...special...discussion about your grades."

....To be continued!