Pandemic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna looked over her head to where the handcuffs were threaded through his headboard, tugging gently to make sure they were firm. Then her eyes returned to her friend and she nodded, her feet moving just enough to test those cuffs as well. "Seem to be. Why, are you going to do something you shouldn't?"

Perhaps her thoughts were not too far from where his resided, he thought, trying to smile without looking guilty. "Maybe, but that'd be your call." And with that he grabbed the bottom edge of the oversized shirt she was wearing and slid it up to her chin, exposing her belly and breasts.

A squeak from her made her large breasts jiggle, and he had trouble not staring. "David, what the hell!" Her breasts were even more spectacular than he had imagined, which he knew he had done far more often than he ought.

Instead of replying, he turned his attention to her panties, hesitating only briefly before tugging them down to her ankles. He had not wanted to tempt himself, but at the same time he did not have the self-control to stop. He rationalized it as being the best way to test her strength, but he knew it had a lot more to do with him than with his patient.

Another squeak. "What the--?" she breathed, jerking slightly and making her breasts tremble like jello.

Damn. Unable to think of a better way, he finally sighed and explained himself. "I wanted to make you mad," he told her, glaring at the cuffs instead of meeting the accusation in her eyes. "I think you could break those if you tried, but telling you so would've ruined the test. So much for that."

She was bright red, and the flush spread down her chest, making her breasts rosier. "I like you too much to get mad at being manhandled," she muttered.

Her word choice made him shudder. "Since I can't think of anything else, we..." David was about to cover her up again when it hit him. "Why don't you tell me? How can I make you angry?"

Her eyes shifted down to where he had started to reach out, suddenly looking as distracted as he felt. "Are you sure you don't think I'm too young for you?" she asked, and he stared dumbly at her. "David?"

"Damnit, Anna," he growled. "I've been fighting this virus since before your mother was born, but I can't take my eyes off you." Making his point, he dragged his eyes and then his fingertips down her torso. "I'm old enough to be your grandfather, though I know I don't look it. I wanted to kiss you the moment I met you. Now that I know you, I don't think I could tear myself away if I tried." Perhaps such honesty had been unexpected, because now she was staring at him. When he held her eyes, she was the first to look away, making a small 'hmm' sound as she bit her lip. Her silence made him wonder if telling her his age had been a mistake, but he could not help but notice her nipples get harder, pale peach raisins on her perfect breasts. So perhaps not.

"I don't know," she whispered, not meeting his eyes.

"Obviously you thought of something," he pointed out. "Or you wouldn't have asked."

If she had been able to get redder, she would have. "You could... you could tease me..." Her eyes flicked up to his and then down, staring past the bunched up t-shirt to where her breasts shook with each breath.

She could not see further from her position, but he could. His eyes moved with hers, roaming down her body as his brain tried to comprehend what she had just said.

"David," she breathed, and if he were not mistaken, that had almost been a moan. "If you want to drive me mad, you're going to have to touch me." He gasped for breath as his body surged with new energy. She wanted him to touch her. "Tease me with every dirty thought that's going through your head right now, but don't... don't give me release." Her voice broke, but gained confidence at the same time. "If you really want to torment me, that is."

Ye gods, did this child know what she was unleashing? "I don't know if I can," he hedged, every muscle in his body straining towards her. "One brief touch doesn't prove I won't hurt you."

"Then you'd better find yourself some proof," she pointed out. "Test your hands..." A wicked smile spread across her face. "Test your mouth..."

That was all he could take. One hand reached across her to grasp her breast as he leaned down and kissed her, hard. Her chains clinked when her arms tried to rise to hold him, but being restrained only made her respond more fiercely, her tongue sliding indelicately into his mouth like no one's business. His first kiss in thirty years, and he wasn't the one controlling it. That might be bad, he told himself, but the majority of him did not want to hear reason.

Turning to kneel on the bed at her side, David broke her kiss to claim one of the nipples he had been abusing, sucking it into his mouth as she cried out in delight. The tiny part of him that was rational realized he was in trouble when his hand started massaging her other breast, teasing and pulling at her nipple to mirror what his lips were doing. He quickly moved his knee between her legs so she was unable to back out of the invitation she had made him.

Her hips jumped when his questing fingers found their target, and her moan made him slide his fingers further through the slickness he had found, a low groan of his own joining her vocalizations as he slid two fingers into her. Head thrashing from side to side, her panting breaths were quietly voiced, each noise she made driving him to new heights of arousal.

Thirty years, his brain pointed out again, louder, and this time he backed off, concerned that he was taking advantage, whether she had invited him or not.

Her groan was almost enough to convince him otherwise. "Don't stop," she pleaded, trying to drive her hips against his hand.

"You said to tease," he murmured, moving to hands and knees above her so he could better lean down and kiss her.

She broke the kiss with a growl. "I didn't realize you'd rise quite so far to the occasion," she whined. "You've proven you can touch me, and kiss me." Her brief pause received no reaction from him. "Damnit, David, you're killing me here. I'm so close..."

She closed her eyes and the pained frown on her forehead made him weaken. "I shouldn't."

"You really should. You owe it to me, now," she told him. "It's bad enough your clothes are still on."

His brain shouted four-letter words, but he dove back down to her mouth, settling his body down on top of hers and shuddering at the pleasant sensations emanating from where they touched. She tried to break the kiss, but he would not let her, grinding his hips gently against hers. She moaned into his mouth.

The heat pressed against his groin made him realize just how much he wanted her. Her, now one of the Depraved, and he wanted to take her repeatedly. He had trouble believing that he could, though, if the women of his own race had so much trouble surviving the act. But every moment he remained where he was, the more likely it became that he was going to find out.

So he moved, planting kisses on her neck, then her breasts, and then trailing further downward. She must have realized his destination, because after a brief moment her body twitched, a high-pitched cry rising from her throat. "Oh, David..." she breathed, moaning. "Yes..."

He made himself comfortable between her legs, but stopped touching her.

"David?" She sounded almost hysterical.

"Say please..." he teased, looking up her body to where her head had risen from the pillows.

"Fuck!" she yelled, landing flat with a bounce, breasts jiggling madly. "Please, David, please! If you don't give me an orgasm soon I will never forgive you!"

Since it was tormenting him just as much if not more than her, he spread her legs with his hands, drawing tiny circles with his fingertips. "I'd best beg for forgiveness, then," he chuckled, not giving her a chance to respond before his head lowered to kiss her.

Any reply she may have had turned into a squeal of delight. David eagerly inhaled her womanly scent and dove into her, tongue sliding within her and making her tremble. He shifted position so he could push her hips up to meet his kisses with one hand and tease her with the other, but he quickly passed any teasing by and thrust two fingers firmly into her.

Anna moaned loudly, voice growing more heated and out of control by the moment, tiny noises of pleasure escaping her with each thrust of his fingers.

Her thrusting hips told him she was close, so he leaned back down and sucked her clit into his mouth. As he had guessed, Anna's body convulsed in the throes of orgasm. It took every ounce of his self-control to not rip his pants off and fuck her right then; instead he played her body like an instrument, teasing out every last ounce of pleasure he could with stroking fingers and gentle tracings of his tongue.

He stopped only when she shook at new stimuli, and crawled up her body to kiss one nipple, the other, and then lightly press his lips to hers. Her arms slid around his neck and she purred into his kiss, but she quickly released him to catch her breath and he traced his kisses back to the breasts he was so taken with. He was loathe to stop touching her, but he could tell he would ruin the afterglow if he continued, so he just lay down beside her.

Lounging with his head pillowed on her breast, he looked up at the sleepy-happy face with which she presented him and opened his mouth to ask her if she really would have gone to erotic extremes to get him to sleep, as she had suggested before. But her eyes gleamed silver. "Shit!" he cried, flinching to one side instead. "You idiot..."

"What?" Anna gave him a confused glare. "What now?" It was hardly the ideal ending to their play.

He glanced up, away, then back again, giving her an odd look. "I'm a fucking idiot," he growled at last. "I just saw him looking out through your eyes. He knows you're not on campus anymore, and probably realizes now that you're something special, if he didn't already know."

Anna stared at him, but could not deny the radical idea he had just put before her--it felt right, in spite of being pure craziness. "What do we do?" she asked, still breathing heavily.

"We leave. I guarantee he's on his way here now." Rolling off the bed, he picked up the key to remove the cuffs from her wrists and ankles and found the chain broken, her limbs free.

She gave him a briefly guilty grin as he freed her of the now useless cuffs. "Why does he care? I'm obviously your something special at this point." Color flooded her cheeks. "Why bother with me at all?"

With a sigh he sat down on the edge of the bed, turning the tiny key over and over again in his hands. "You don't know enough of our history, Anna, or you wouldn't have to ask. I'm not supposed to..." he trailed off, staring into space. "They can hardly say you're not involved," he said, more to himself than to her. Decided, he turned sad eyes on the woman still lying naked in his bed. "My people don't breed easily. Not only are there three times as many males as females, our infant death rate is horrendous. We've looked at all sorts of possibilities, but with no luck."

Here he paused, eyes staring through her at something unknown. "He won't risk an eligible woman anywhere near our species, plain and simple. He has been winning numbers and area against us for all of my lifetime, at least, and attacking our women has been part of his campaign."

"So I'm just a brood mare?" she snapped, grabbing the discarded t-shirt to cover her nakedness.

He stopped her with a hand on her cheek. "Never. You're something we haven't seen before, and that's dangerous to him."

She broke eye contact first. "Let's go, then. Don't tell me where... what I don't know, he can't find out." His hand at her cheek trembled, and she looked up to see him staring at her. It was then that she realized what she had just said. "Is that part of the transition?" she asked slowly. "Knowing his mind as he does mine?"

"This would be the first I've heard of it, but I've never dealt with a first-generation patient before," David replied just as slowly. "But I didn't tell you anything about being psychic, did I?"

She shook her head. The more her brain reeled at the idea, the more certain she became. "I don't think I could've done it before he initiated the connection, but now..."

"Where is he?" When she blinked, David repeated the question. "Where is he, do you know?"

Anna frowned. "No. No, I don't. Maybe I can only glimpse his feelings when he connects to me. I know he was a third of the way here by his estimate when he located me just a moment ago." The last few words rose in pitch as she belatedly processed the information. "We have to get out of here!"

"We have a little while, don't worry."

"But he's almost here!" She clutched the t-shirt to her chest, bunching and unbunching the cotton in her fists.

"Hardly. A third of the way gives us plenty of a head start."

"Plenty?" she accused, trying to find the right opening of the shirt to pull it on. "Define plenty."

"Six hours or more?"

She stared at him. "How the hell did we travel nine hours without my knowing?"

"You'd lost a lot of blood. You were out cold before we made it to the car."

She had to blink at that. "I... I guess I did. We'd best get moving before he realizes I'm on to him." A slow smile spread across her face. "He'll be looking for the wrong car, unless I miss my guess, but if I were him I'd check back frequently... and he'll know his mistake as soon as he does."

"Hopefully by then we'll be away from here. Let me grab a few things and find you some clothes. You stay put and relax, you're going to need your energy."

*

Anna had just begun to snooze when she felt the curious touch at her temples of a hand that wasn't there. "Shit," she muttered, abruptly straightening in her seat and closing her eyes tightly. "Is there something we can use to blindfold me? He's stronger than I am..."

"I can't think of what," David growled. "I didn't think of that before we left."

"That's okay," she whispered, hands gripping her knees and holding on for dear life. "He knows we're on the road now, just not... shit!" Anna's eyes opened without her consent, just in time for her parasitic voyeur to see the sign announcing the exit for the interstate. She cupped her head in her hands as anger not her own swept through her and made her head throb.

"You all right?"

She ignored the question, face in her hands and in as much of a ball as possible while still wearing the seatbelt. Suddenly her eyes focused on the glint of her silver necklace she could see through her partially spread fingers. "Silver."

"What about it?"

She snagged the silver tree of life pendant and stuck it in her mouth. The metallic tang instantly made the pounding in her head ease. Anna counted to ten silently before releasing the pendant. "It got him out of my head this time," she hedged. "I doubt it will work a second time."

"That was not wise," her chauffeur told her, reaching to squeeze her closer hand. "Silver in your system is going to hurt you... more and more as you approach twenty-four hours out."

"Hang on," she interrupted before he could voice his next thought. "It had been fourteen hours before we left school. Add the nine hours of travel time and I should be at twenty-three... but it's not two AM?" She was not quite sure how that was possible... she knew her math could not be that far off.

"Nine hours away didn't actually take nine hours. Trust me."

If he could travel faster over the distance, how did he know their pursuer couldn't? She did trust him, however, so in spite of the lengthening list of unanswered questions, Anna nodded. She could hardly deny that the clock, and likewise the sky, was telling her it was not yet nine PM. "Are you sure silver will harm me?"

"You may be stronger than most of the depraved, but silver injures those far greater than I." He rubbed his thumb along her fingers. "Please don't do that again."

A moment was all it took her. "Fine. Can I borrow your pocketknife?"

He shifted to reach the knife in his front pocket around the seatbelt. "Sure, why?"

"You'll see," she replied, taking the Swiss Army knife from him and unfolding the blade. She lifted her sweatshirt to reveal the oversized t-shirt she wore, making a notch at the bottom edge and then awkwardly ripping the hem from the t-shirt in one long strip. This she bound over her eyes. She looked from one side to the other and sighed. "I can still see the lights inside and outside the car, but at least nothing is clear."

"You could double the blindfold," he offered, eyes on the road. "I certainly don't mind seeing more skin..."

"That's not necessary," she replied. Leaving the knife in her lap, she felt carefully along the chain at her neck, finding the place where it lay between her spine and her carotid artery. Sure of the place, she left one finger there and grabbed the knife with her other hand, reaching up to quickly slice her skin.

The car swerved, and the knife was snatched out of her hand. "What the hell are you doing?"

But the damage had already been done. She yanked the chain and it slid right into the shallow cut she had made, putting the silver directly into her bloodstream. A little moan of pain preceded her swoon, blackness taking her away from David's cries of dismay.

*

Please vote and comment! I'll get chapter three to you as soon as I can. Many thanks for reading! ~A

12