Pandora's Box Pt. 02

Story Info
He begins to build her trust.
1.5k words
4.39
27.6k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ramina
Ramina
14 Followers

Chapter 8

Jonas decided to add a little more salt to the mashed potatoes. He scooped some onto both styrofoam plates next to the parmesan crusted pork chop. He sat them on the table next to the plastic cups of sweet tea. He felt awkward serving her their first dinner together with such cheap utensils, but he didn't want to worry about invoking her anger since she had only been there for three days so far. He also wished that he could light candles and dim the lights, but sadly she wasn't there yet. He was excited about their date and he felt a twinge of nervousness.

He walked to her room and opened the door making sure to show off his best smile and to be the utmost gentleman for her. She looked up and met his gaze briefly before looking somewhat embarrassed and pulled the cover tighter to her chest. "Pandora, I made us dinner. Will you join me?" He reached out for her hand.

She didn't move. "What?"

He smiled and moved closer taking both of her hands and standing her up. He responded in his warmest tone "Dinner. Pork chops, mashed potatoes, and sweet tea. I'm starving, you?" He very lightly led her to the door.

She looked confused, "But, I." She looked back at the room for a moment and turned back to the hallway, "Ok." He took her left arm in his own and pulled her tight against him. He felt her arm tug briefly before relaxing. He led her to the dining table and to her to her chair.

He pointed to cuffs attached to the legs of the chair, "Please."

Her mouth dropped and she quickly said "I promise I won't try anything, please don't make me do that."

He reached out to try and touch her soft hair and she pulled back quickly. He felt some disappointment she wasn't more open to him. "I would prefer you doing it, but I will if I must."

She hesitated and looked pleadingly in his eyes. She looked back the cuffs and again at him once more. His expression was stern and unflinching. She leaned down attaching a cuff to her left leg and locking it, and then her right leg. She looked up to see him smiling from across the table.

"Please, enjoy." He said.

She glanced around the room as if still looking for another escape. He picked up his glass to distract her and took a sip. He began to eat some potatoes hoping that she would follow his cue. She did, she picked up her plastic silver wear and examined it. Her expression was resigned and she began to eat as well. He felt a wave of relaxation that she was beginning to trust him.

"Pandora, tell me something about your life that I wouldn't know from watching you." He asked politely.

"I hate being locked in a cage..." She stated in a terse tone.

"Cage? The less you fight, the more freedom you'll have." He took another drink. "Besides, you have the opportunity to experience things you've always wanted to try, but that you've been too afraid. I know you think you have to fight it right now, but I know you will love it."

She laughed sharply, "You think I want to have some random stranger kidnap me? Touch me? And who knows what else.."

He took a moment to finish chewing his pork, "I do. I think you've been dying to be touched by someone, but you couldn't find someone worthy to touch you. Someone who could appreciate you for every inch of your gorgeous body, but more importantly your mind. How often have you fantasized about having sex?"

He saw her blush before looking down quickly, "I'm not going to answer that."

"I know you have, what woman your age hasn't fantasized about it?" He paused and she glanced up reflexively. "How often have you fantasized about being raped?"

She finished chewing her last piece of pork. "I'm done. I will not talk to you about this. You've had your fun, I get it... you like me. Ok, just let me go home and we can talk. Please, I won't press charges if you just let me go right now."

He was silent a moment, "No. I'm not doing this for me. I'm doing this for you."

"I never asked for this and I don't want it." She gave a big sigh.

He decided to follow her cue and finished the meal in silence. He watched her staring at the rest of her food. She picked up her fork and began to eat the rest of her food. She didn't look up at him again until he stood up and moved toward her to unlock the cuffs.

She walked leisurely back to her room and slammed the door shut.

Chapter 9

She awoke abruptly when she heard a sound. She saw him standing two feet from her bed. She tried to sit up only to find herself restrained to the bed again and naked. He was panting and she struggled to gather her focus to figure out what was going on. Then, she saw. He was sliding his hand up and down his hardened cock staring at her. Her heart began to race and she began to wonder what was going to happen now.

He looked so focused and intent. She squirmed to try to break loose and realized her right hand was free. She looked up at him inquisitively. He breathlessly spoke, "Touch yourself, Pandora." She gulped and closed her eyes, hoping to erase the sound of his labor from her mind. She could feel a warmth growing between her legs.

He took a deep breath and spoke again, "Touch yourself or I'll do it for you."

Her mind raced with questions. What?! Is he serious? Maybe he's not. Oh god, but if he is then it's better if I just do it myself. She slowly began to move her hand and laid it on her stomach. She knew that she couldn't do what he asked, because she'd never let anyone see her touch herself.

"No, touch your wet cunt." He spoke a little more harshly.

"I... I can't." She was surprised how shaky her breathing sounded.

"You can or I'll do it for you, but I can't guarantee I'll be satisfied just touching you tonight." He stated as he continued his rapid motions.

She slowly slid her hand down her stomach resting it over her soft mound.

"That's it, now feel how wet you are." He encouraged.

She inhaled sharply at his request and slowly dipped a finger into her lips and felt the warm wetness there. She closed her eyes and slowly began to slide her finger up and down.

"Open your eyes. I want you to look at me." He ordered.

She was panting lightly. She opened her eyes and met his gaze. She caught herself glancing downward at his thick, hard member before quickly meeting his eyes again.

She rubbed herself softly. She felt torn knowing that she had to do what he said or it could be much worse. She felt betrayed by her body, because she was struggling to breathe as she dripped slightly onto the sheets between her legs.

"That's right. I want you to imagine me deep inside you." He prompted.

She unwillingly let out of soft moan, the betrayal of her body intensifying. She began to rub her clit more quickly and let a finger slide inside her. Her inhibitions slightly diminished. She began sliding her finger in and out.

"Two fingers... as deep... as you can." His breathlessly instructed.

She inserted a second finger and heaved her hips upward to get deeper. She felt the clouds begin to fog her mind, and she closed her eyes.

"Look.. at.. me." He said in a stern voice.

She gasped and opened her eyes. She felt her pulse quicken and her desire heightening. She felt helpless and overwhelmed staring into his eyes.

She was riding her fingers at the same pace that he slid his hand up and down his member. She felt herself reaching an apex. She began to move quicker and quicker as her body quivered beneath her and she moaned aloud with the waves, not caring that he heard her.

He quickly followed with louder and more intense sounds. She closed her eyes and tried to slow her rapid breathing. She felt his presence moving closer, but she refused to look anymore. He kissed her forehead and said softly "You did good Pandora. Rest." He uncuffed her ankles and left wrist. She quickly turned away from him onto her side.

She heard the door shut moments later. She lay in the bed confused by everything. She had enjoyed it, but this stranger was forcing her to do things she would have never done before. She felt a slight attraction to him now, and angry that even her mind was playing games with her.

She ran to the bathroom and turned on the shower. She climbed in the steaming water and sat on the floor of the tub. The questions still racing in her mind. She began to cry briefly. Then, she noticed how nice the warm water felt as it softly rolled off her body.

Ramina
Ramina
14 Followers