Pan's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uh-oh
uh-oh
3,672 Followers

Lilith soon discovered she wasn't shivering anymore. No, the more Pan's fingers caressed her back, the warmer and better she felt all over. She let her eyes close as his hands drifted up to her neck, lightly kneading and pushing. Lilith let out a small sigh as her muscles became loose.

'See? Wasn't this a good idea?'Pan's hands slid down her arms. She couldn't believe how warm his hands were on her skin. It was like he had held them over an open fire right before touching her bare flesh. It was nice. His fingers slid down to her elbows, then her forearms, warming everywhere his fingers touched. By the time his fingers touched her wrist, Lilith could barely wait until his fingers got to the rest of her body.

"Lily," Pan's whispering floated down to Lilith's ears, "Are you enjoying this?"

"Mmmmph," Lilith's voice burrowed into her pillows. She barely lifted her head, "Yes, I am. You're really good with your hands," Lilith thought it was a little awkward to say, and instantly ducked back down into be pillows again.

He laughed his musical laugh, "Thanks Lily. But it would feel even better if I can get at your back too,"

"Oh, that would be great!" Lilith responded in her muffled voice, and thus came out more as a, "Mo, at ould ee grate!" Pan laughed, but his response caught her off guard.

"Glad to hear you're so eager. Now, just take off your shirt," He said simply.

Lilith blinked and lifted her head. "Why do I need to take off my shirt?" Her muscles began to tighten again.

Pan worked at Lilith's tired arms as he spoke matter-of-factly, "If you want it to feel like you are rubbing against a rough wool blanket for the next ten minutes, then keep it on. But if you want it to actually feel good, then the shirt has got to go."

Lilith didn't like the idea of taking off her top with a guy watching, let alone while he was on top of her giving her a massage.'If he would have tried something, he would have done it already'.Pan's hands felt so good on her. So warm and smooth. Flawless and so relaxingly hot.'It has felt good so far, so why stop now?'The logic was solid. Pan wouldn't do anything she didn't want him to, or else he would have tried already. And his hands felt sooo good...'Just do what he says and let him finish'.

"Ok, Pan. Just promise you won't stop halfway ok?" Lilith never wanted this massage to end, in fact.

"Don't worry Lily," Pan coolly replied, "I always finish what I start."

Lilith reached down and grabbed the bottom hem of her shirt. Before she could reconsider, she pulled of her shirt and tossed it aside. Lilith hoped he wouldn't make fun of her choice of silky purple underwear. Thankfully, Pan didn't make a sound, and just continued with the massage.

Pan ran his hands up her arms, but this time traveled to her bare back. He led his smoldering hands between Lilith's sore shoulder blades, down over to her aching sides, and across her knotted lower back. Lilith briefly wondered how Pan seemed to know where she needed his touch the most. However, she soon resigned and accepted it as just a practiced skill.

Lilith was stroked from the top of her hips to the base of her breasts. Explorative fingers crested and descended every rib. And just before brushing the sides of her breasts, and trespassing her invisible boundaries, his hands would reverse direction, and slide back down her sides.

Eyes shutting slowly, Lilith thoroughly enjoyed this moment. Amidst her physical satisfaction came a small speck of carnal desire yet to be fulfilled. She tried to make it go away.

'Pan and I shouldn't do that...'Lilith thought hazily as Pan's fingers made small patterns across her skin. But the thought wouldn't go away. It just lingered on her mind, growing stronger every moment.

"Lily," Pan's words flowed like warm honey over her, "I could massage your legs, if you want..." The voice that had pestered Lilith all night with warnings and fears was now a faint memory. Quieted by her body's wants, she had only one thought in her mind.

"Yes... That would be great..." Lilith's hands took to removing her pants automatically. In her state of fuzzy lightheadedness, she didn't even realize that Pan didn't ask her to take them off. But she unbuttoned her tight jeans and kicked them away, and settled back into her position. Lilith was only focusing on the hands that would soon be upon her.

"You have very pretty legs, Lily," Pan observed.

"Thanks," Lilith's face felt like it would be stuck forever in a grin. Pan's hands gently glided down to her dainty feet, and rubbed them just as softly.

Lilith couldn't believe how smoothly his hands moved from her toes to her feet, from her feet to her ankles, from her ankles to her calves. The delicious feeling caused her skin to tingle. Her calves sated fully, Pan's touch moved up to her thighs. Lilith felt so cold whenever his hand moved away. But his hands replaced the icy pain with fiery comfort when they caressed past, and Lilith sank further into her pillows.

Lilith didn't mind as his hands slid even higher. She didn't mind as his hands slipped between her legs. She didn't mind as his hands came so close to her sex that she could feel his heat radiating from his palms. In fact, she relished it. Her feet were comforted. Her calves were relaxed. Her thighs were hot. But the core of her being was not content. His hands came closer and closer, and she yearned for his touch.

But for the first time, Lilith was left unsatisfied. That one place, where she needed the most to be caressed and rubbed at this very moment, was passed by. Lilith nearly cried out, but she held back. Her want was quickly turning into her need, and his fingers dragging across her panties only enflamed her newfound feelings. Lilith needed more, even though his massage on her entire body was complete.

"Looks like you're enjoying this, Lily..." Pan whispered.

"You have no idea, Pan..." She breathed back.

Pan's hands rested on the middle of her back, his fingers subtly stroking up and down her spine as he spoke, "If you are enjoying this so much, maybe you would want a frontal massage as well," He offered.

"That is, if you want..." Pan added in his low musical voice.

Lilith was only too eager to take up his proposal.

"Yes," She breathed and rolled over without inhibition, exposing herself to him, "I can't believe how good you are at this," Lilith didn't mind if Pan looked at her breasts anymore. However, she found his eyes were right on hers.

"Hopefully I can make you feel even better, Lily," Pan looked deep into her eyes, and Lilith felt like he was gazing into her very soul. She couldn't imagine how she could feel any better than what she was feeling now, but as soon as his hands touched her again, she leaned back and took it all in with renewed awe.

Pan started at her feet again, working his way up her calves and thighs. Lilith breathed in deeply, relaxing fully. She honestly couldn't remember a time when she was so at peace. Deep breaths made her breasts to rise and fall gently. Lilith's eyes closed as Pan's hands rose higher on her thighs, with her hoping that he would run just a single finger over her untouched flower. But his finger evaded her again, and left her in her intensifying battle between comfort and desire.

Pan's touch caressed Lilith's panty-covered hips, always so painfully close, but never touching her wanting sex. His hands moved up to her belly, rubbing in slow circles. Lilith became lost in the feeling. Pan touched her sides, sending sparks of excitement up her spine. Skating across her flesh, Pan's fingers stopped just below Lilith's inviting breasts.

She silently cursed that her bra was still on, and she wished it gone that very instant. Lilith didn't want to move an inch, lest she somehow lose that hot tingling feeling that pulsed deep inside her. She started to watch his hands as they worked, mesmerized by their motions. The sight only made Lilith's needed grow stronger.

"You look so beautiful when you are relaxed, Lily," Pan said as his hands works down her arms again.

Lilith slowly looked up to find Pan gazing deep into the wells of her icy blue eyes and softly whispered, "Thank you..." Pan's words were so musical and loving, coming from his lips which were so soft and inviting, "No one has ever made me feel so peaceful and happy before, Pan..."

Pan leaned down, his words becoming even fainter, "As with I," And with that, his lips sweetly joined hers.

It was Lilith's first kiss, and it was so intriguing to her senses. Pan's lips were firm one second, then soft the next. So warm they were against her, that the rest of her body felt icy cold. She tried to copy his motions, but being inexperienced she just let him lead. The gentle caress of his fingers across her arms ended at her hands, and Lilith grasped him, never wanting to let go. Lilith thought she would never feel any better, but somewhere in her mind she knew that it was only starting. And she smiled at the thought.

Passions

Pan's tongue begged entrance to Lilith's mouth, and it was granted passage. It felt so perfect to Lilith, as if it was made just for her. So smooth and warm, its heat rivaled that of his soft touch; so slick and fluid, its form was the softest velvet. Their tongues wrapped around each other, embracing passionately behind Lilith's lips.

Their tongues danced and their lips caressed one another, advanced from a sweet peck to a sweltering embrace. The pressure of Pan's body bearing down on hers was exquisite. Lilith hugged him, wanting more of that delicious sensation. But her bare midriff was met by his coarse shirt, which felt like daggers against her sensitized flesh, and her bra felt like an iron trap against her breasts. She wished both to be gone so she could feel his hot skin against hers.

Pan deftly pulled his shirt away just after her thought, and his bare flesh caressed Lilith's. Delighted, Lilith wrapped her arms around his muscled trunk, feeling every inch of him. Lilith tingled where his strong, blazing midsection pressed into hers. Her sex burned with desire, and her virgin flower continually tried to douse the growing flames. Lilith's encased breasts ached to be free from their silky cage.

Without difficulty, Pan's fingers unlocked that prison. Without hesitation, he pulled that violet cage away. Without effort, Lilith's breasts were granted freedom from their oppression. Lilith's swayed left and right, rubbing her back against the bed while she felt up her released tits. Apple-sized, perfectly round, and with the smooth yielding flesh of a ripe plum, her breasts heaved within her cupped hands. The cool air of the room surged around her, making her nipples stiffen instantly. Pan's heat blazed across her breasts as well, and electric tingles ran up Lilith's spine at the mix of burning and freezing.

Then, Pan's lips left hers. Lilith opened her eyes to see Pan viewing her body. His radiating eyes traveled down her body, slowly taking in ever inch of her bare form. Lilith could feel her skin shimmering. He started to sink down. Pan's heat licked against her, and she lightly moaned at the sensation. Lilith's eyes closed automatically, attempting to soak in every feeling of his hot body rubbing down hers. Pan kissed down the nape of Lilith's neck, across the length of her collar bone, down the distance of her sternum. When his kisses reached her breast, Lilith involuntarily thrust herself out to meet him.

Wordless, Pan's kisses ascended her right breast, while his hand climbed up her left.'So warm...'Lilith thought as both his sizzling tongue and flaming hand touched her overly-sensitive flesh.'I want this feeling all over...'Her panties were wet from her burning pussy; its attempts to put out the fire within herself only added fuel to it. The small candle had expanded into a bonfire. Pan's tongue flicked her nipple just so that the pleasurable shock seemed to coarse through her entire body.

"Ahh God!" She cried out, and instantly Lilith wrapped her arms around his head, holding him tight against her chest. Lilith felt him chuckle, sending pleasurable shudders into her already quivering body. Sparks flew as Pan lightly raked his teeth around her delicate areola. A flicker of lust spread as he gently squeezed her other yearning breast, traveling down between her thighs. Meeting it head on was Pan's hard member, pressing against her soaking panty-clad sex.

Lilith unconsciously ground her pussy against him. When she realized what her body was doing, she pressed even harder against him. Lilith needed him. She needed his lips on hers. She needed his hands fondling her firm breasts. She needed his cock fucking her tight pussy. These thoughts, so dirty and so taboo to her intellectual self, only fed the desires of her carnal being. Pan sucked Lilith's ridged nipple deep into his mouth. The combination of steaming hot mouth and dripping cool saliva drove her even higher.

Pan's tongue swirled down Lilith's toned front exquisitely. Her wanting sobs soon sank into soft mewls. His hands ran down her sides, deliberately pulling her closer to his hot body in the process. Lilith's soft mewls morphed into gentle groans. Pan circled her tummy with his lava-like tongue, tasting her smooth flesh. Lilith's gentle groans soon evolved into needy moans. When she felt her soaking panties being gradually liberated from her hips by Pan's sinking caress, Lilith's needy moans transformed into lusty outcries.

With her sexual flower finally released, exposed to sensual Pan, Lilith sighed with awe at the new feeling. The thin material was gone from her wet petals, and they glistened with her nectar. Pan looked at her pussy from just inches above, and Lilith's panting became heavier and faster every agonizing moment. Her beautiful virgin orchid needed sex. Its soft inner petals unfurled and opened. Its sweetly sexual smell permeated the air. Its surface dripped with succulent droplets. All this to convince Pan to gaze, to entice Pan to breath, to lure Pan to taste of her beautiful virgin flower.

Pan lingered close, his dragon's breath licking against Lilith's needing blossom. His slick tongue ventured around her sacred grove, and continued to resist the alluring sight of her enchanting sex. Nectar ran down to meet his slithering tongue, and the fiery serpent devoured it all. Lilith cooed and coaxed him in whispers, wishing him to plunge his tongue deep within her, and burn away her flaming desires. Despite her silent pleas, Pan's snaking tongue retreated back into his mouth, leaving her flower untouched by his fire.

'God damn it!!'Lilith thought while Pan snuck away from her pussy, leaving it yet again unsatisfied. Her body was on fire from his teasing. Shimmering sweat drenched her entire body, doing nothing to stave her heat away. Hard nipples stood erect on her heaving breasts, demanding to be touched. Carnal scents drifted heavily around her, making even herself dizzy with lust. Pan looked own upon her, with her cunt's juices glimmering on his lips. Lilith had enough.

'I need his touch,'Lilith thought as she wrapped her arms around him, pressing his hard chest against her soft tits.

'I need his taste,'Lilith thought as her lips pressed into his, licking her own bitter-sweet cum from his lips.

'I need him,'Lilith thought as she ground her pussy against him, finding only his bare flesh to meet hers.

She heaved. She moaned. She yearned. Lilith's mind flooded with primal desires, and she needed them fulfilled. Now. Her entire body quivered with horrible needs, needs that only Pan could satisfy. She didn't wait any longer. Her body screamed for attention, her entire world filled with only one single thought. Lilith tore her lips away from Pan's and roared like a lioness in heat.

"FUCK ME, PAN!"

Pan's pristine body was completely bare, and Lilith took in the sight hungrily. Pan towered above her, his muscled chest the likeness of a marble statue. His red hair seemed to mimic flames, dancing and flowing even while he was still. Lilith could have sworn, in the dimness of the room, that his eyes glowed like rubies. She thought she saw his body was crimson like fire. The heat from him increased twofold, but the temperature from his steely member was ten times that. Pan, heeding Lilith's lusty words, drew back. Then, in a single stroke, he thrust his powerful burning cock into Lilith's wet needing pussy.

Lilith screamed out as she felt her last barrier of innocence pierced by Pan's unstoppable force. But instead of sharp pain, she only felt searing pleasure streak through, sinking deeper and deeper into her body. Lilith felt his thrusting hips meet hers, and stop. His thick cock was fully buried in her, filling her completely and utterly.

The feeling of fullness gripped Lilith's mind and body completely. Her velvety inner muscles contracted around Pan's thick shaft, squeezing and feeling even inch of the fleshy invader. It fascinated her. Every inch of his shaft was smooth and yielding, yet its length was as hard as granite. It pulsed gently within her, with the lingering intensity of a glowing coal, with the potential to ignite within her. Lilith felt she had reached her peak; the slightest movement from Pan would take her over the edge, and drop her into a sea of pleasure.

"Oh god, take me, Pan! Fuck me NOW!" Lilith begged and writhed under Pan, trying to thrust herself upon him. But it was to no avail, as she was pinned to the bed by Pan's immobile smoldering form, and her efforts to satisfy her raging desires only served to intensify them. Every gasping breath caused her firm breasts to shiver. Every little movement stroked against his smooth burning flesh. Every agonizing second passing made her body quiver, just as a violin string shudders before it violently snaps.

Pan looked down upon Lilith's face, contorted with her imminent release. Lilith couldn't stand it much longer. The pressure within her belly grew stronger, and the torment of teetering on her orgasmic cliff was driving her insane. Pan watched her wide eyes beg for him, and felt her sweet pussy enticing him. An unearthly gleam entered his eyes, and he ever so slowly and torturously withdrew himself from Lilith. Just as his cock's head met her outer ring, he sank back into her, as if there was no rush at all.

Lilith groaned the low, throaty groan of release, and wrapped her arms around Pan. Lilith's body prepared herself for the tempest, stirred up in the depths of her body. Her toes curled. Her pussy quivered. Her belly fluttered. Her spine tingled. Her arms clenched. Her breath ceased. Her eyes closed. She held on, ready for her world to quake.

But no release came. Only mounting pleasure. Only continuing thrusting. Only increasing sparks. Only intensifying senses. Only building pressure. Only greater need.

"F-faster... H-harder... I'm... Almost there..." Lilith felt her body tighten up even more, but still the pressure built up, and still she was on the edge. Pan's movements were consuming her entire thoughts, and he moved only enough to bring her pleasure to smoking, but just enough to keep her from going aflame. It was torture, but it felt so amazing. Lilith wanted more, much more.

'God, I'm so close it hurts...'Lilith's agony was that of her towering desires being built upon endlessly, of her needing senses being increasingly aroused, of her hungry pussy being slowly fed more and more. Screams and shudders should have been racking her body at that very moment, but that only built up impossibly within her, ready to burst at the next moment but only growing greater and greater, on and on.

Pan's fingers, like sharp talons, sank into Lilith's firm ass, and impaled her upon his raging cock. Lilith ground herself on him, screeching with ecstasy. Pan held her fast and thrust even faster, his chest heaving like a massive billows and his sweat dripping onto her pale flesh. Lilith's eyes were open wide, but she saw nothing but the red haze engulfing her entire body.

uh-oh
uh-oh
3,672 Followers