Pantasy Weekend - First Touch

Story Info
Bi-male lingerie lover has a hot weekend sexfest.
2.8k words
4.39
54.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to ChickpeaAlpha for the editing help. You're the greatest.

*

It finally worked! After a year of posting ads on Craigslist, and what I'd decided was my last attempt, I got results. It was short and to the point, "Panty Sub Seeks Oral Top." As is normally the case, I got a lot of one-line responses and picture requests, but buried in there were two guys who were for real. Troy and Jeff are a lot like me. Both of them were just average guys. Both were older than me, in their late forties or early fifties (they claimed to be younger but I didn't care), married, not ugly, not fat, just average. Most importantly, they were comfortable "partying" with each other. After the obligatory e-mail and picture exchanges, we all agreed to meet before hooking-up. We all clicked so we agreed to meet the weekend of July 10th, three days later.

Since I travel frequently for my business and years ago joined the Hilton HHonors rewards program, I cashed in some points and reserved a suite for Friday and Saturday night, told my wife I'd be out of town on business from Friday until Sunday, and waited. And it was a long, hard, wait.

Over the next few days I thought a lot about how this all started. At the impressionable young age of 13, I snuck a look down the back of sister's friend Kelley's pants and glimpsed the top of her pink bikini panties. From that moment I was hooked and started dreaming of lingerie. My fantasies evolved over the years. I started by just stroking with my older sister's panties, while thinking about the tight, panty-covered, teen asses in my high school. The moved on to wearing them while lightly dragging my fingertips over my balls, thinking how those hot young women felt while their boyfriends clumsily pawed and rubbed them. Finally I dreamt of being them, dressed in pretty lingerie, working to keep their horny men satisfied. That's what was running through my mind as I packed Thursday night.

I'd been collecting my own lingerie for years, mostly buying from eBay and having everything shipped to my business address. I decided on pink, my favorite color, to start my fantasy weekend. I packed a pair of Coobie Intimates bikinis made of flimsy, but not sheer, ribbed, buff-pink, nylon. I also threw in a pair of Victoria's Secret sheer pink, tie-side, bikinis that had large red polka dots on them, some white nylon DKNY bikinis, a pair of black Maidenform tanga bikinis, a white garter belt, a black garter belt, stockings, a pink babydoll nightie, a full length white nylon night gown with ¾ length sleeves, and a black camisole with a matching robe. That seemed like enough for a night or two of fun. By the time I was done adding street clothes and other things to make it look like I was going on a business trip, my hands were trembling, palms were sweating, and mouth was dry. Damn I was excited.

After I kissed my wife goodbye Friday morning, I spent the rest of the day wasting time. I had to continue the deception of my leaving town, so I went on a drive down the coast. It was beautiful but I hardly noticed since I had other things on my mind. I never thought 3PM and check-in would ever get there, but once it did and I was standing at the front desk, I was as horny as an eighteen year old. Once the clerk handed me the key card, I raced to the elevator and upstairs. When I got to the suite, I was happy. I'd spent too many nights alone in Hiltons across the country, and this room was as nice as I'd seen, but this time I wasn't going to be bored and lonely. The bathroom was off to theleft, just past the dressing room, that was complete with a low-counter, chair, and make-up mirror. To the right was a double-door closet. Just past the bathroom was a king size bed with two cherry-finish night stands and lamps, an armoire holding the TV was across from the foot of the bed. The suite included a generous seating area with two over-stuffed chairs, a couch, and coffee table. Along the wall shared by the armoire was a long, low dresser. Beyond the seating area and to the left was a small work area, with a writing desk and two chairs. Eventually, hidden behind the dark, red curtains, there was a large balcony overlooking the street. Overall, the cherry-finished furnishings, along with the red curtains and bedspread, gave the room a luxurious and calm feel. I unpacked and went into the bathroom.

Troy and Jeff were due at 7 so I had plenty of time to get "freshened-up." I decided, after all of these years of waiting, to throw caution to the wind. I brought along an old pair of electric hair clippers and trimmed my bush into a landing strip, clipped the hair from my legs, balls, and ass, then soaked in a hot bath to soften the stubble. After a short soak, I shaved myself smooth, leaving just a narrow, closely trimmed rectangle above my cock. The pure sensuality of this simple act was amazing. I was preparing myself for raw, hot, sex. No seduction. No wondering if they'll be "in the mood." No doubts that kink will be involved. After 30 minutes of careful grooming, I was baby smooth and slut horny. I'd worry about what my wife will say later, right then all I wanted was cock but I had three hours to wait. I got into my normal street clothes, sent the guys an e-mail with the my 7th floor room number, and went down to happy hour for a drink or two; just to loosen up.

I ducked into the lounge and sat at the bar. It was nothing special: dark wood bar, tables and booths, and a small handful of patrons. I ordered a happy hour margarita special and sat back and started dreaming. Dreams of plum colored dick heads and thick jets of cum danced in my head. The more I imagined, the hornier I got. So after two strong drinks and more than two fantasies, I decided to take my hard-on up to the room and wait. I needed to get upstairs and dressed for tonight's fun.

The rear lobby of the Hilton, back by the elevators, had a number of shops, ranging from gifts, clothing, and even spirits. Since I always bring my wife a token gift whenever I take a trip, I was glad for the convenience. I stopped in the first shop and saw that they had her favorite perfume; Design by Paul Sebastian. I bought a bottle and quickly left, but as I was passing the last shop, I saw a bottle of my favorite drink: Casa Noble Single Barrel Anejo tequila. It was destiny. Her perfume and my tequila! Things are going my way and I couldn't wait for the fun to begin. I got to the elevator and pushed 7.

The bell rang, the door slid open, and I was surprised to see Jeff stepping off. He's a little taller than me, maybe 6'1", medium build, brown hair, and a ready smile. It turned out he couldn't wait either and decided to come over an hour and a half early. Since I wasn't in the room, he came back down for a drink. We laughed and rode the elevator back up. He was as nervous as I was but the warm flush of the margarita calmed my nerves. We got off on the 7th floor and I led him down the hall to suite 798. I opened the door told him to take a shower to get cleaned-up while I poured some drinks and slipped into something sexy.

As soon as the bathroom door closed, I tore off my clothes and opened the to dresser drawer. I knew what I wanted and wasted no time grabbing the white garter belt, lace topped stockings, nightie and of course my favorite pair of pink bikinis. I sat on the edge of one of the overstuffed chairs with my balls swaying in front of the cold, leather, seat cushion, my hard cock pointing up at me while I slipped the stockings up my thighs. I stood up and pulled the garter around my waist fastening the hooks. I pulled the belt around so the little white rose was centered under my navel. My stiffie was bobbing in from of me, pulsing along with my racing heart. I'd dreamed of this for years and my tool was ready and so was I. As I attached the last garter to my left stocking I heard the shower stop. I reached down and stepped into my panties. Lifted them slowly, wiggling them over my ass and pushing my hard-on under the frilly elastic waist and behind the cool nylon material, I felt electric. I gently tugged at the lacey, scooped-front, waist trim so the bow was centered. There are also single bows just forward of each hip, attached to the elastic leg trim. I loved the way these undies looked and felt once they were pulled over my virgin ass and hard cock, the thin material caressing me with every step and movement, barely containing my balls and showing the contour of every ridge and vein on my stick. I looked at myself in the large, gilt-framed mirror above the couch and I looked good. My long, smooth legs covered in lace topped stockings, my cock and ass hiding under the prettiest, sexiest, pair of baby pink bikini panties, and around my waist, a Victoria's Secret garter belt from the Angel collection. I smiled knowing I didn't plan on being an angel and lifted the babydoll over my head and let if fall over my shoulders and body. Then I heard the bathroom door open.

Jeff stood there, nervously with a plush, white towel around his waist and his cock trying to push its way through the terry cloth. I smiled at him, walked to the end of the room, and opened the curtains that led to the balcony, showering the room with light. Jim walked toward me, his cock growing harder, pushing the towel away from his body, and took a seat on the couch. I slid past him, and grabbed the tequila and asked if he wanted any water.

"No," he said, "but ice would be nice."

There I was, in a hotel room wearing women's lingerie, with someone I barely knew, about to get on my knees and do what I've never done before, and I needed ice, ice I didn't have. I looked over at Jeff to tell him no and my heart skipped a beat. He'd let his towel fall away and I got my first look at another man's hard cock. I was drawn like a moth to a flame. I started toward him; with each and every step I felt the stockings caress my legs, the flimsy nylon of my panties slid over my ass as my balls and cock fought to get free, and the babydoll was brushing my nipples. By the time I took those few steps to him, I was breathless from excitement.

I got to my knees. I coaxed his butt to the edge of the cushion so his balls would be available and I reached up to squeeze his rigid shaft. That first touch was magic. It was amazing how smooth, hot, and hard it was. Rubbing the underside of his head with my thumb, I saw a small drop of pre-cum leak out. I swirled it around and saw Jeff, with his eyes closed, and biting his lower lip. This is just where I wanted to be, in complete control over a man's sexual pleasure; a slut wielding the ultimate power over her stud. I let go of his meat and it slapped against his stomach. Jeff looked down at me as I put my thumb in my mouth and sucked. The faint taste of his juice made me even hotter and I couldn't wait anymore. Leaning forward, I extended my tongue and slowly and gently dragged it over his balls. He sighed and arched his back slightly. I continued to lick his hairy, cum filled sack. I rubbed and played with his shaft as I soaked his balls with my spit. I pushed my tongue further, past his balls to that sensitive area between his nuts and ass. It was clear he liked it. He pulled one knee up towards his chest and half rolled over. After a few more teasing strokes, I slid my tongue up to his ass. His freshly washed bung clinched slightly when the tip of my tongue caressed him. I'd tongue him then shift to his balls, then go back to his pink rose, driving him to the edge then stopping. Sooner than I liked, my jaw got tired and I was aching to feel him in my mouth. I pushed my tongue towards his ass one last time then dragged it over his taint, balls, and up his shaft until it rubbed the underside of his purple helmet.

With my heart pounding in my chest, and my hands trembling, I opened my mouth and let it slide over my tongue until the head was past my teeth, letting my lips close, I sucked. The sensation was more than I'd hoped. The spongy firmness of his head, the rigid shaft trapped in my mouth and bending away from his stomach, and the pubes tickling my nose; were all combining to turn me into a cock sucking slut. I was doing something right because he moaned and put his hands on my head. Swirling my tongue, I tried to remember all of the things I like when I'm getting head. With a hot passion, known to anyone who was engaged in raw, animal sex, I sucked him deeper, only an inch or two more, but it was great. I started to bob up and down, faster and faster, occasionally gagging as his shaft poked the back of my throat. Spit was leaking out and I rubbed it into his balls as he began to groan and grunt.

Sometimes he'd speak, just enough to let me know what he was thinking. Things like, "Yeah, suck it slut." or "Eat me bitch." and "Wait until Troy gets here and the real party starts."

By now he was face-fucking me and I had to stop him a few times when his thrusts were too aggressive. He was turned on and letting instinct take control. Even when I let his stiffie drop from my mouth he'd hump the air like a dog smelling a bitch in heat. But I kept going. Soon enough I felt him begin to tighten. I had one hand wrapped around the base of his shaft, his balls in the other, and the head in my mouth sucking. Finally he started bucking but my fist kept him from shoving his cock down my throat. He pushed on the back of my head and I felt the first gush of jizz. It wasn't like the stories I'd read. I didn't feel it hit the back of my throat and I didn't gag. I just swallowed. After another shot, I pulled him from my mouth and pumped. The sight was amazing. His hard cock in my hand, only two inches from my face, slick and glistening from my saliva, and getting stroked for all I was worth. When the next thick rope of cum shot out of him, it arched through the air and landed on my face. The sticky white line started at my right eye, across and down my nose, with the other end sagging and swaying from the tip of my snout. The next blast hit me in the left eye, the third fell a little short and ran onto my fingers. By now, I was possessed. I leaned forward and drew him back into my mouth and sucked hard trying to pull the last of his spooge into my mouth. After a few seconds he pushed me away.

I sat back on my feet, with my knees in front of me and looked at him. Despite the burning sensation in my eye, cum slowly sliding off my face and onto my pink nightie, hands sticky with cum, and his taste in my mouth, I was as excited as I'd ever been. Twenty five minutes earlier I was a bi-virgin. Now I'm a confirmed ass eating, ball licking, cocksucker.

All he could say was "Where's that ice?"