Panther

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as expected, you move your hand under my other breasts and place your mouth over its waiting nipple and I begin the journey towards rapture all over again. Only when you are sure I cannot stand the pleasure any longer do you pull your mouth away with a final lingering pull, then a long wet kiss.

My pussy is throbbing and desperate for attention. Perspiration runs down my forehead, from my temples and down my neck and torso. The morning sun is warming the room but the heat of our building passion is far more intense than the rays. I'm still holding the glass of fruit-juice in one hand but I use the other hand to try to pull your head towards me. You tense up and resist, opposing my intentions by leaning back. I slide my hand down to your waist to try to pull you nearer but you are stronger than me from all your swimming and sports diving. You arch your spine and throw back your head, your long dark, damp hair trailing down. Your firm, toned breasts rise temptingly from your ribcage and your nipples, smallish but very erect and inviting, point upwards.

I cannot resist the lure of pink, erect, expectant flesh and I raise the glass. Your eyes are closed but you sense I am going to make a move. You hold your breath and your muscles tighten. Slowly I tip the glass and trickle still-cold juice onto your left nipple. You buck and cry out, thrusting your breasts higher and your pelvis forward. A steady stream of juice tracks down your breast, over your chest and down the side of your arched body towards your hip causing your muscles to spasm visibly as the liquid takes its course. Your nipple grows obviously harder and more erect from the cold liquid, and no doubt from the highly sexual act we are engaged in. I move the glass and tip again. More juice drains from its rim, onto your right nipple this time then down between your breasts, over your firm flat abdomen and finally soaking into the black silk triangle between your protruding pelvic bones.

You shudder and moan. I smile at the inevitability and predictability of your reactions.

The tension between us ratchets up another notch.

Putting the glass down on the table I move my free hand to join my other one behind your waist, locking my fingers together in the small of your back. Reassured by the greater support I can now give you, you lean back further and press your pubic mound against me. Ohhhhh shit that feels so good. The cold juice soon warms against my bare flesh and a wonderful accumulation of differing sensations engulfs my smooth naked pussy. Cold, hot, wet, slippery, soft, sticky, firm; I savour them all.

Shifting one foot aside, I part my legs and I feel you move a little too. Now we each have one thigh between each other's legs and we move to increase pressure on each other's pussies. Resisting the temptation to lick the sweet liquid from your body, I too lean back and feel you instinctively mimicking my position by encircling your own hands behind my waist. Locked together and looking upwards, eyes closed, breathing erratically and with our limbs entwined, we begin to move in unison.

Katt wrote: ... I relish the feel of you leaning back in my hands. Completely trusting me to hold you. Knowing you will not fall. I know the same thing as well. It heightens the sensations for me.

I take a moment to put my mind on the sensations I am feeling apart from the pleasure you are giving me. Your pussy sliding on my leg. The wetness spreading on my skin from you. The softness of you against my thigh. The muscles in your lower back contracting in my hands. The perspiration on your skin. I watch as you buck against me. Your head is thrown back and your mouth is open. The sounds you are making are enough to drive me mad with desire for you. You are the embodiment of an alluring woman in the heat of passion.

Your movements increase and mine follow suit. We are so in tune with each other it is instinctual. I find that I am torn between wanting to watch you climax and needing that release as well. I know my body will take over and I will miss watching you.

Our rhythm is becoming erratic. The pressure is building and I am gasping for breath. I do not want to lose control and drop you. I feel as if my whole body is trembling and the ability of thought is quickly fleeing.

Julia wrote: ... We grind frantically, writhing and pressing and gyrating as we tune perfectly into our combined states of arousal. With cries of release mixed with more obscene expletives than you ever thought you'd hear from two intelligent, educated, professional women, we reach our second pleasure-peak together.

Weakened by the intensity of our simultaneous climaxes, we collapse to our knees on the floor, still facing each other and with our arms firmly clasped behind each other's backs. You kiss me with a power and a passion that I remembered from the very best days of our relationship. I've lost tack of time totally, but looking outside it is obvious that the day had only just begun. If it were to continue as it had started, today would be a very tiring but extremely fulfilling and rewarding day.

You release your grip on my waist and instinctively I help you to you feet. Standing, you hold out a hand to me but I surprise you by refusing it. Instead I reach out in front of me and grasp the top of your silk panties. They are wet with your juices, creased, crumpled and stained. Finally sealing the fate of a once-beautiful and luxuriously sophisticated item of clothing, I wrench my hand outwards and downwards. The delicate, debauched fabric tears with a delicious sound matched only by your squeal of protest as the seams give way and I unceremoniously rip the panties from your smooth and aromatic pussy mound. I toss the remnants on the table as you betray the enjoyment that gives you.

"Ah, yes! Fuck you, bitch, mmmmm".

I remember how you used to enjoy having your clothes ripped off you. In particular I recall one of my legendary lingerie parties where I stripped you naked in front of my friends.

You grab my head and pull me towards you and I instinctively bury my face in your groin, licking and lapping at your bare cunt for the first time in 4 years, yet probably not the last time today. You protest again as I pull away and stand up, but do not complain when I kiss you full on the lips again as you can now taste your own lubricant on my mouth, my tongue and my face.

Katt wrote: ... My pussy is crying out for more attention from you. You are such a tease and I know you love that.

I can feel my wetness on your chin. Looking in your eyes I lick it from your glistening chin. I see a look of lust wash over your face at my display. I move my mouth back to yours and know you taste me on my tongue. Somehow that thought inflames me even more.

Kissing you I am torn between which I want more your head between my legs or your clit in my mouth. I know there is an easy solution to this dilemma but I want to save that treat for later.

Reluctantly I break the kiss. Looking in your eyes I know you were not ready to give up my lips. I cannot hide the smile that knowledge produces. Gently, I take your hand, slowly I back away from you holding your hand. I watch you knowing you will follow, and you do.

I lead you back to the room you found me in before. Selecting the chair I want I stop, turn, and see that you make no move. I turn you so it is behind you and then push you in to it. I know the move does not really surprise you but I like the little gasp I heard escape your lips. I do not try to hide the little smile I get from seeing you trying to look composed naked in the chair you were just pushed in to. The look you flash me is almost shy and I think it is adorable.

You put your arms on the armrests of the chair. I lean over and place my hands over your wrists. You instantly ball your fists, but I know you cannot move your arms with me leaning over like I am.

I move forward like I am going to kiss you. You lean forward expecting it and I stop before you can reach me. The frustration is easy to read on your face and in case I missed it you say. "Bitch." I cannot help but laugh and hear you growl in response. Your lips look so inviting.

I lean forward more and know you are expecting that kiss but I stay out of your reach and move down to the hollow just above your collarbone. I gently place my mouth on that spot. Feathering my tongue over the soft flesh there. Slowly I work my way up your neck. I bite your neck just under your ear and pull back to see the goose bumps I knew would be rising on your skin. I blow air on the trail my tongue just left on you. You flex your neck back and the lines in the morning light look wonderful on your skin.

I squat down in front of you still holding your wrists. Your breathing has increased and your eyes are closed halfway. I watch as you open your legs in offering. Breathing deeply I take in your scent. It is completely intoxicating. For a moment I fear I might drool on you, but I know you would love that.

I move forward and place wet kisses over your ribs. I suck and nip the flesh there. It makes you squirm. I remove my hands from your wrists but you keep your hands there. I am not sure if you are even aware of my releasing you.

I work my way lower down your side. Then move to circle your belly button with my tongue. Your lean tummy tenses with the sensation. Glancing up I see your eyes closed tightly.

Pulling back I just look at your beauty for a moment. I am struck at how lost in the moment you seem to be. Your breathing is ragged your eyes are still closed. Your hands look like I am still holding them. I see your pelvis move slightly. Not quite bucking yet but close. I know you need release. I am with you in that regard, but I can wait.

I put my hands on your hips and pull you to the edge of the chair. Your only response is to spread your legs wider completely opening yourself to me.

Slowly I run my hands up your legs. I can feel the muscles jump under my touch. I have always loved how you respond to me.

With my thumbs I spread your lips. The pink wetness inside is enticing. Holding back longer is not an option. Your lips are engorged and you are so turned on that your clit is peaking out of its hood. I can see it throbbing with your need.

Slowly I lick one long path from your opening up to just below your clit. Gathering your taste on my tongue as I go. You move your hips trying to put my mouth where you want it most. I do not allow you to have your way. I know what you like and what will make it better for you. Slowly I slide my tongue inside you. Your walls immediately try to grasp it to keep it inside you. I feel your wetness flood my tongue. The taste is a pure delight. I suck it from you but know there will be more.

I tongue your inner lips and play with them. You moan your approval but are still trying to get your clit in my mouth. It is amusing that your hands are still on the arms of the chair as if tied there. Then I flatten my tongue and lick up your slit like an ice cream cone. I reduce the pressure near the top and hear your moan. The need is building and I feel the tension in your legs. Every expulsion of breath from you carries with it a ragged cry. I swirl my tongue in little circles all the way up. Around the area you want me most still not touching what I know will send you over the edge. I suck gently then swirl around again then suck. I keep that up and increase the pressure every time. Finally I suck your clit in my mouth. Holding only pressure on it.

Your hips are bucking and the longer I suck without touching it the more wild you get. My own need is getting almost painful. Holding your hips with my hands I try to steady you. Then I hear a ragged plea from you. It is only one word. It is the word I have been waiting for.

"Please." Is the word torn from you. I respond immediately. Flicking my tongue over your clit. I feel your hands grab the back of my head violently making sure I do not move. Your hips buck furiously and my tongue never stops moving on you.

Your juices flood my mouth and down my chin as your screams fill the air. It is as if your entire body is convulsing with passion. I do not stop and you do not ask me to.

I suck the sweet nectar from you. I do not count your climaxes. I do know you were very vocal through all of it as you always were.

When I finally stop you are still throbbing but have released my head. You never pushed me away and never asked me to stop but I look up at you and see that you are totally relaxed.

I sit back on the floor and wrap my arms around my knees. My whole body is shaking. I cannot get my breath. I look at you and know you are all right just completely spent.

The chair that you are now slumped in is wet with your juices. Your eyes are closed and your breathing is returning to normal.

I watch you for a moment then put my head on my knees. All I can do is hug my knees and try to stop the shaking. I know I could just touch myself and get the release my body is crying out for but I do not. The shaking will not stop.

Julia wrote: ... As I regain my composure and actively will my pulse to reduce below 180, I open my eyes and look down at you sitting at my feet. Despite our many fights over the years, both physical and psychological, we both know in our hearts how significant that position is. I adore the way you look up at me and your near-foetal posture brings out the deepest passions in my soul. Many years before, we formed a pact that we would never use the word 'love' to describe the feelings we had for each other, but in my mind I struggle to find any other word which quite encapsulates my emotions at this moment.

I stand up from the soiled chair and look down on your compact figure. Your eyes burn with passion, arousal and pleading, but I tease you for a while as I enjoy seeing you shaking almost imperceptible. I know you are not cold, as streams of perspiration track down your face and body. No, you are shivering with sexual excitement and unfulfilled desire. Desire for me, desire for sex, desire for total all-consuming release which you know will come, but which you cannot control exactly when.

I walk around behind you and place my hands on your shoulders making you shudder. I ease you backwards and lower you so you are flat on your back on the floor. Then I help you to unclasp your tense fingers so you can release your knees and can place the soles of your feet flat on the floor, about 30 inches apart and with your knees still bent.

I move to stand over you and feel the imagined heat of your eyes burning into my aching swollen cunt right above your face. I squat and grasp your knees with my hands to steady myself as I tighten my pelvic floor muscles, forcing a quantity of my natural vaginal lube to ooze from me and remain glistening on my engorged inner labial lips. I look down between my breasts to see you raising your head off the floor and lapping at fresh air in the vain hope of tasting my emission. Deliberately I hold my groin out of your reach and at the same time push your knees wide apart. Your own cunt opens wide between your parted thighs and the mesmerizing aroma of your own juices fills my nostrils.

I know what I want and I know you can do it.

I begin to gyrate my hips slightly so my pussy moves tantalizingly out of your reach. I can hear the gorgeous squelching sounds as my lips part, close, part, close, and slide over each other. I'm getting aroused again. My nipples harden as my movements cause my pendulous breasts to sway above you.

As I release my hold on your knees, you make no attempt to move them together. If anything you part your legs even wider and your vagina opens so much it seems I could see right inside you if I wished. Then I begin to run my fingers along the soft insides of your thighs. You moan uncontrollably and your thigh muscles jerk and spasm. Your breathing is getting faster (so is mine) and you rock your pelvis to accentuate the feelings between your legs. By the way that you clench your muscles I can tell that you are fighting the instinctive need to close your legs and squeeze your thighs together. You hands are on my buttocks, kneading them and trying to pull my ass closer to your face but of course I resist.

I run my fingers lightly but decisively up and down your thighs. The flesh is pale but warm and glistens with your perspiration. You are becoming less coherent and your movements are more erratic and desperate. You lift your ass off the floor as my hands track close to your mound but I always pull away, denying you the pleasure of feeling my fingers directly on your cunt.

I know you are getting close to orgasm and I encourage you with words, whispers and a firmer touch on your skin.

"Come on bitch, you can do it!"

"Come for me, Katt, come for mistress Julia!"

I rub your inner thighs faster and faster but never closer than 3 inches from your pussy. You are begging me now to touch you and make you come but you must know I will not allow you that final pleasure. No, you have to work for this one. It's all in the mind. You have to want it so badly that you can come without me having to touch you. You know you can do it, you just can't predict how long it will take.

Katt wrote: ... The tension is too much for me. I know what you want. I know what you are demanding. I also know that I could force you down on top of me. The fact that I have not done just that is almost as maddening as what you are doing to me. My only restraint is your desire and physical bonds could be no more restraining for me.

My brain is misfiring. The signals are crossing and everything becomes blurred. I know you are still speaking to me but cannot make out the words. I know you are still touching me. It is as if all your stimulation is pooling in me and I have absolutely no control.

My already tense muscles contract further than I would have thought possible. I am not sure when I stopped clutching you, but now my hands are on the floor frantically trying to grab the rug. I am almost sitting up with only my feet, ass, and hands planted on the floor.

Through the fog my brain is encased in I can see your pussy still over me. I can see your wetness and with every thrust of your hips I can see you pulsate. Your scent is driving me crazy and I strain my neck to reach you.

In the back of my mind I am screaming to just grab you and not give you exactly what you want. Yet still I remain your captive. I had promised myself not to give you this kind of control over me again. That rational part of my mind reminds me that I am in more control than it would seem. For I am choosing to do as you wish because I know it is what you need. The combative part of me just hates to even appear weak or not in control and still I am bound.

Just as I feel like I cannot stand another second of your teasing you graze the inside of my thigh with your fingernails. A long low moan escapes from my throat. A second before my eyes close I see that drop of moisture fall from your swollen parted lips. It is that same drop that set all of this in motion. The dam breaks inside me and I experience a blinding light, star bursting, behind my eyes. It is all encompassing and consumes me wholly.

I crash back to the floor still between your legs. Still looking up at your pussy and that drop has not yet landed. I cannot breathe or move as the remainder of the orgasm tears its way through my body.

With my head back your cum lands on my throat. It feels thick and hot as it slides down the side of my exposed neck. Finally I can pull in a much-needed breath. It is ragged and not as deep as I need but it is a breath. My muscles begin to relax and while my legs try to fall you are still holding my knees. Still gasping I look at your face. You are looking down at me. I see many things in that instant in your face. I am not sure what to think about what I saw there. I do know that you saw everything as I lost control and that makes me feel small.