Panther Tales Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snow started to say more, but Ally silenced her with a kiss. "Hush now, Earth girl," she purred. "I know you've had a terrible time. Let me remind you what pure pleasure feels like."

Ally's lips roamed on Snow's neck and ears, sometimes soft as a feather, sometimes nibbling and sucking, and her hands stroked the blond girls skin with amazing gentleness. She took her time, not wanting to scare the girl, her mind rejoicing that this girl she wanted so bad was with her.

She took her time, letting the passion build slowly. By the time she pulled Snow's tunic over her head, the Earth girl was biting back moans of bliss.

"Ohhh you are so beautiful," Ally whispered, her voice husky with passion. She kissed her way down Snow's delicate throat as her hands cupped her lover's small breasts, feeling the girl quiver beneath her. Ally was aflame with desire as she covered Snow's boobs with kisses, forcing herself to keep up the slow pace.

At last, Snow arched her back, aching and needy, and Ally wrapped her lips around a stiff nipple. She licked and nibbled and sucked, coaxing gasps from the girl, and her hands slid down to carress Snow's hips as she kissed through her cleavage to pleasure the other nipple.

Snow was going out of her mind. She had never felt such wonderful need before. She ran her fingers through the other girls short brown hair, squirming and moaning with delight.

Ally's hands moved under Snow, cupping and gripping the girl's slim bottom as she wiggled lower. Her lips carressed Snow's stomach, her tongue tip lightly licking. Ally's body pushed Snow's legs wider apart.

"Do you want me to stop?" she whispered.

Snow looked down at the brunette girl, her electric blue eyes blazing with heat. "Oh god no," she moaned, and Ally smiled.

It was past time to take it slow. A few more kisses and Ally's face was between Snow's spread legs. She flickered her tongue out, finding the gasping girl's clit and licking until it swelled and throbbed.

Snow groaned at the exquisite feelings and wiggled her hips, her soaked pussy trying to capture the teasing tongue. Ally's tongue danced and fluttered over her button, driving her wild. Finally the blond girl could take no more. She grabbed Ally's hair with both hands, wimpering 'please please please' as she pulled her lover's mouth to her wet heat.

Ally let out a soft moan of her own and drove her tongue deep into Snow's soft warm pussy, savoring the sweet taste of her cream. She lifted the smaller girl by the ass and thrust her tongue in and out as Snow bucked her hips, humping eagerly.

"Cum for me sweet girl," Ally purred between licks, and Snow threw her head from side to side, her fiery pussy squeezing around Ally's tongue, pulling it in ever deeper. Her heels thumped Ally's back as her body tensed in orgasm.

"Oooohhhhh" she moaned as her passion peaked, her flowing nectar filling Ally's mouth. The Panther girl glued her mouth to the cumming pussy and sucked hard, feasting on her lover's nectar.

Snow panted and bucked as waves of pure pleasure flowed through her body. The climax seemed to go on forever. Finally, her arms and legs relaxed and she lay limp as Ally lovingly kissed her between the legs, over and over.

"That was amazing," Snow managed to gasp, her chest heaving. Ally looked up and grinned, her lovely face smeared with the evidence of Snow's orgasm.

"If you thought the first one was good," she whispered, her voice husky with arousal, "the second one will be spectacular!"

She slid her hands up Snow's soft thighs and gently spread her quivering hole open, ignoring the girl's soft protests. Ally circled her tongue around her lovers still swollen pearl, making her overstimulated body buck, then drove her tongue in to the hilt.

The exquisite pleasure was almost too much to take. Snow stuffed her fist in her mouth to muffle her moans as Ally expertly drove her towards the peak again, her tongue plunging in and wiggling, pausing at times to tease the girls stiff clit.

Snow wimpered and thrashed, babbling nonsense that was half pleas to stop and half begging for more. She was helpless before the beautiful assault, and clamped her legs around Ally's head, her hips jerking wildly as another orgasm tore through her. Ally kept darting her tongue in and out all the way through the incredible explosion.

She could barely move. She lay on her back, sated, panting, a blissful smile plastered across her face. She felt the Panther girl moving, and then Ally was kissing her tenderly, whispering how beautiful she was.

"I..." Snow began, but Ally silenced her with a soft kiss.

"Go to sleep, my adorable angel from Earth," she said, wrapping Snow in her arms.

12