Panther-Wolf Cub Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My first nephew, he was born early and lived to be four before he died of being sick his whole entire life, no one was sure why he was so sick for a Were." Jason wiped my tear.

"It's alright, he's in a better place, how long ago was that?"

"Before Belle was even born, way before, it traumatized my brother and his mate for years, I'm pretty sure Belle was an accident, but they love her, and Gwen as well."

"You have a very nice pack, and family Kira, very sweet."

"Yeah, I do. I love my family and pack." He sighed, and laid down next to me on the bed.

"I'm gonna get some sleep, sorry little one. We'll talk more tomorrow, goodnight." I smirked.

"Who said your staying here?"

"I did, now shhh, if we're gonna argue about it, wait till tomorrow." I smiled.

"I was kidding anyways, goodnight Jay." I gave him a kiss on the lips, pulled a blanket over him, and went to the bathroom. Once I threw on my clothes I came to the main room, Jay was asleep in my bed already, snoring lightly. I grabbed my laptop, and read up on who I was looking up before, this rogue Frank. What I found was not pleasant, I heard a knock on my door, and sighed, this isn't gonna be fun.

12