Panties After Practice!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kebbyman
kebbyman
635 Followers

Justin had just watched his friends unload their nuts into all that dirty lingerie and it was too much for him. The smell of Conrad's dad's briefs and the feel of Conrad's worn Speedos and the nasty cum eating display that had just happened before his eyes pushed him over the top.

He looked into Conrad's eyes and said, "Dude, I'm gonna blow in your Speedo, I'm gonna blow in your Speedo!" And without taking his eyes off Conrad's and taking one last huge sniff of his father's silky dirty briefs he fired shot after shot of thick viscous cum into the Speedo that Conrad had taken off only minutes ago.

Justin's load was so large that it spilled every where, soaking Conrad's Speedo and filling it to overflowing. Tevis, Conrad and Barry knelt down in front of Justin and the three of them shared some of the nectar that had erupted from Justin's bloated balls and pushed through the silken nylon of Conrad's Speedo.

Mike could take it no longer and stood up, went over to where the other four were still languishing in Justin's cum, stepped past his three friends huddled between Justin's splayed legs and stuffed the head of his panty covered cock into Justin's open mouth. With one final stroke he came hard into Conrad's mom's panties filling Justin's mouth with his hot seed. Justin swallowed as much as he could but the never ending flow of semen was too much and it began to spill down his cheeks. When Mike was done he shook his still dripping cock a few times to get every drop into Justin's mouth and then stood back trying to catch his breath. Then he leaned over and licked a long strand of cum off of Tevis' face. He liked the taste so much that he licked a glob from each of the other boy's faces as well.

The five boys where totally wiped. None of them could ever remember cumming so hard. Each of them in turn handed Conrad back the now soaking wet dirty panties each had used as a cumrag.

When Tevis handed over his mother's yellow panties they felt like they weighed ten pounds. "Tevis gets the prize for biggest load," he told the others running the wet crotch under his nose savoring the combined fragrance of Tevis and his mother. "These babies are LOADED!"

He also took the time to savor the scent of the panties Mark and Barry had loaded as well. When Justin handed him his fathers silk briefs, Conrad sniffed them also. Not bad he thought. He'd have to remember that so in the future if he was low on his mother's and sister's panties or just needed a new smell to help get him off he could use his dad's worn underwear too.

As he was dropping the briefs in the basket, Justin held out his now loaded Speedo and asked, "What do you want me to do with these?"

Conrad thought about it for a moment and then asked, "Who wants to take a dip in the pool? Cool down, wash all this jizz off," he said as he absently rubbed a large glob of someone's cum from his shoulder.

They all agreed instantly. Then Conrad grabbed his sticky abused Speedo from Justin's hand, held them open and stepped back into them, pulling them up his legs until he was completely tucked back into them. He adjusted his junk, moving his now flaccid cock around in the pool of cum Justin had left there, as the other boys stared at him open mouthed.

"What," he said, "it'll all come out in the pool. Feels kinda hot too! You had a pretty big load there, Justin. You messed my Speedo up!" he finished by squeezing his slick cum covered bulge.

On the TV a new MILF was having her panties painted with cum by two hefty cocks. He grabbed the remote turned off the DVD and the TV, told his friends that they could finish it at a later time and headed for the patio door. As the other four boys were pulling their Speedos back up over their sated cocks, he opened it and ran for the pool shouting, "First one in gets to wear my mom's panties next time!" And the four others ran after him trying to be the first in the pool.

kebbyman
kebbyman
635 Followers
12