Panties, Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom Soup
Tom Soup
89 Followers

"I love when you touch them." Beth moaned. She pushed her ass back making contact with his cock. The tip was pointed down. He continued massaging her breasts and rolling her nipples in his fingers. "Mmmm my titties like your touch."

His cock was beginning stiffening. She could feel his muscle clinch against her ass and liked how she aroused him.

With his hands taking over on her nipples, her own hands were free and she slid them down to her pussy. She was getting wet again. The feeling of his cock as it got harder and swelled against her ass excited her. She ground back gently to him. Her finger began searching out her clit. She liked his manly strong legs with the hairy muscular feel against the back of her upper thighs.

"I'm wet baby." She whispered. Her desire was building. Standing in front of the mirror naked with her lover's hard cock pressed against her ass and his hands squeezing her breasts, making her nipples taunt was very sensual. "I can feel your hard cock." She reached behind her and reorganized his now fully erect cock so it was straight up and nestled in her ass crack.

Her fingers went in a faster motion over her clitoris. She could see he was watching her fingers move in the mirror. The sound of her wet stroking was intoxicating. She liked having him watch. She surprised herself by how excited it made her. "Oh my god, I'm going to cum. Oh baby. Oh Gawd....." She felt the quivering release of her orgasm. It was intense and thrilling. She turned to him and their arms went around one another as she felt his cock against her rushing pussy.

His hands drifted down to her ass and he lifted her so his cock would spread her pussy lips more open. It felt even better to her. On impulse, she jumped from the floor, wrapping her legs tightly around his hips and grinding her even wider spread pussy against his cock. Chris easily balanced her weight. Their mouths locked in a passionate kiss. Tongues exploring and sucking, as he took the few steps necessary further into the bedroom to lay her down on the bed.

"Oh Fuck me Chris. Fuck me." she moaned and pleaded to him to put his cock inside her. She had wanted to feel him inside her all night. Now was the time. "NOW FUCK ME!!!" she shouted.

Chris really didn't need any urging. He wanted to fuck her just as much as she wanted to be fucked. He moved his hips over hers and back a little. His cock head found her pussy lips and naturally tucked into her warm cave. The first wonderful feeling of his cock filling her made Beth loose her breath for a second unable to even gasp. "Oh Yes." She finally murmured.

Chris's hands held her ass but he let go. Her legs were still wrapped around his waist and he lifted them over his shoulders forcing her pussy up higher and letting his cock go to the very depth of her pussy. She loved the feeling of her legs up in the air like this. "Oh YES!!FUCK ME!!FUCK ME HARD!!!"

Chris began his pounding assault on her pussy. His hips thrust at her. She rose hers to meet him, but it was always his pounding forceful thrust back that sent pulses of pleasure from her pussy through her body. His hands slid under her ass and he controlled her. He pounded into her again and again. His cock was filling and pumping her pussy with forceful strokes. Her head would move back each time on the bed with each thrust of his hips. She raised her arms out above her head. She didn't want to feel anything except that wonderful cock of his stroking her pussy faster and faster. She could feel the headboard of his bed and grabbed hold of it. He was openly grunting now. She knew he was close to cumming and she wanted to feel it. She wanted to feel his hot cum burst into her pussy and warm her cunt. She felt her own orgasm burst. "OHHH BABY!!! OH FUCK!!!!!" she shouted.

Her hands released the headboard. Her feet crossed and her legs pulled against his hips urging him to cum in her. Chris was trying to hold on, to fuck her as long as he could. But his cock became so excited it was like it had it's own control mechanism and he no longer had any say in the matter. "I'm going to cum baby!" he barely said out loud before it happened. Beth grabbed his ass with both her hands and pulled him tight. There bodies were locked in one single pulse as his cock erupted cum deep inside her.

She squeezed every last drop she could from his cock with her deliberate pussy contractions. The added squeezes felt wonderful to Chris.

"Oh baby. Oh baby. " He moaned. They were both spent. He collapsed onto her and she relaxed her legs to either side of him. Her pussy seeped wetness. She could not remember every having so many and such wonderful orgasms in just one night. She returned Chris's soft kiss, but it was all she could do. She was in bliss. Chris kissed down her body. Then she felt his warm tongue stroke her clitoris. Softly he kissed and sucked her, bringing her to another series of orgasms before she drifted off to sleep not even aware when or if he ever stopped making love to her pussy.

Later that night, before Chris drifted to sleep, he rose from beside the sleeping Beth, and went to turn off the lights. He turned off the bathroom light, the small 2 watt stove hood light, and the lamps in his front room. He debated whether to unplug the Christmas tree. The twinkling little lights left the room in a soft glow. He looked one last time at the top of the tree. He smiled. An angel was sleeping in his bed tonight and her soft red panties were at the top of his tree.

Tom Soup
Tom Soup
89 Followers