Panties, Yellow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom Soup
Tom Soup
89 Followers

Her hand started greedily pumping his cock.

"Oh yea. Oh Baby. Yea. Oh Baby. I'm going to shoot my load." He cried out.

"Oh give it to me. Give me your cum!" she begged. She knew he was going to cum any second. She wanted to feel him cum. She wanted to feel him cum on her. She rocked backward pushing forward at the same time so her legs were in the air. She pushed her ass against his cock so his shaft was tight to her asshole and she pulled tight his cockhead tip to her pussy.

"OOHH BABBBYYYYY CUMMMMMINNNNGGGG!!! He shouted as he exploded hot cum from his cock. She felt the pulsing pumping of his cock both on her asshole and her pussy and the warm liquid cum trapped by her fingers wandered into her pussy. Another wave of orgasm filled her.

She wanted his cock in her now. She wanted to feel his rod inside her pussy filling her. Oh how bad she wanted him in her and he wanted to bury in her. He climbed onto the desk and tore her panties off with a quick jerk. Her legs were free to wrap around his back and she did. She felt his weight over her. She felt his cock sliding against her pussy. Then she felt the head begin to enter her tight wet hole. He pushed his hips forward and she arched hers back as he entered her.

Then something happened that should not of. But this time it was her fault. This time it was Bridgette who had left the door unlocked. The sound of the door opening was muffled by the sound of Bridgette's loud groan as Professor Voyer took her ass in both his hands and plunged his cock deep into her wet pussy. The light from the hallway clarified their fucking bodies on the desk.

The cleaning maid stopped dead in her tracks watching the couple fucking on the desk. Then she stepped into the room, closed the door, and locked it.

Tom Soup
Tom Soup
89 Followers
12