Pantomime Dwarf Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“If it is to be a trial for the pantomime then I just stand here. You crawl under my skirt and move up inside it.”

“OK. Here goes.”

Alan dropped to his knees. He lifted my skirt with both hands. Then he let go. He hadn’t grabbed the petticoat. He tried again. He moved forward putting his head underneath my clothes. He lightly kissed my leg just above my knee. I flinched. He kissed again with a firmer pressure. Then he kissed the other leg and moved up my thighs kissing them in turn until he was close to my panties. I had spread my legs slightly, bending my knees. He kissed the inside of my thighs. I had to stop myself clamping my legs against his head.

His hand reached behind my legs and pulled me against his face as he buried himself in my pantie covered pussy. I could feel his tongue even through the cotton gusset. I moaned with pleasure as he continued to kiss and tongue me. I flinched again as one of his hands eased the gusset aside. His tongue licked at my lips and began to penetrate. My hands betrayed me. They moved down to cradle his skirt swathed head and force it harder against me. For a few moments he continued to lick passionately. Then he withdrew his tongue and pulled his head away and down, emerging red-faced from the hem of my skirt.

I looked down to see his face beaming gloriously at me.

“That I like!” He announced. “With you.” He added.

He stood up and threw his arms around my waist hugging me tightly. I couldn’t see his head beneath my breasts until he tilted his head way back.

“You enjoyed it, didn’t you?” he asked.

“Yes.” I breathed. “With you.” I added.

“Good. Can I do it again?”

I nodded. I reached under my skirt and removed my panties. I kicked them aside.

“I think you will find it better like that.” I said.

“I’m sure I will,” he said as his head rapidly entered under my skirt.

His lips went straight to their target. Soon I was writhing like a belly-dancer as his lips teased and tormented me. Alan didn’t need teaching how to kiss. Even for a beginner he was pleasing me more than the previous men in my life had ever done. They had only gone down on me as a prelude to getting me to do something for them. Alan was enjoying what he was doing and pushing me over the edge into ecstasy. I sank back on to the floor with my knees raised. Alan followed as if he knew what I wanted. A warm glow flushed my body as his tongue pushed further in. Its tip reached up to touch my sensitive spot and waggled against it. I screamed for joy but nearly spoilt the moment by pressing my hands too hard on his head and forcing his tongue away. I relaxed and his tongue was back in place.

I relaxed and let him stimulate me into a series of orgasms. I had to keep my hands and legs from crushing him to me but the effort was rewarded by his tongue. When he finished both of us were exhausted. He crawled out and lay on my body. I heaved him up so that his head was resting between my breasts. We lay like that for what seemed like hours.

“Coffee, Alan?” I asked eventually.

“I think I need it,” he replied.

I struggled to stand, pulling him up with me. I picked him up and set him astride my hip as I walked into the kitchen. His head rested against my breast. I sat him on a bar stool while I made the coffee. As I moved about the kitchen I stopped from time to time for a mutual hug or kiss. We didn’t need to speak to know that we had moved beyond possible performers in a pantomime to a meaningful personal relationship.

End of Part One.

12