Panty Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
Megan takes Steven out.
2.7k words
4.48
154.2k
21

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning was Saturday and I awoke before Megan. There she was sleeping soundly and I didn't want to wake her. I got up and realized I was still wearing everything from the night before, even the heels. I took off the heels and went into the bathroom. My face and the corset had dried come on it and I looked like a disheveled hooker after an all night gangbang.

I washed off my face and decided that I would fix Megan breakfast in bed. I went to my drawer to put on some clean clothes and it was then that I realized that she had taken all my underwear and replaced it with panties, pantyhose, and stockings. I wasn't quite sure what she had in mind but I didn't think that it would have gone this far. I decided to keep what I had on and confront her when I brought her breakfast.

I went down to the kitchen and started breakfast. I made pancakes, eggs, and coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice and brought it back up to her. I walked into the room and sat on the bed next to her.

"Good morning sweetheart. I brought you breakfast." I said sitting down next to her.

She awoke and sat up in the bed.

"MMMMM breakfast from my own little slutty maid. I could get used to this." She said with a smile. At that I jumped at the opportunity.

"Hey sweetie, I went to change and I can't find my boxers anywhere. Do you know where they are?" I asked

"Oh but you look so good in panties and you seem to love them so much so I decided that you should wear them all the time now. On the days that you are good, I will let you wear the panties I wore the day before. I didn't think that you would have a problem with that." She responded

"Hey Megan, I don't know what has gotten into you. I only did this because I could see how hot it was making you. I don't want this to become a permanent thing, so where did you put my boxers?" I replied

"I threw them all out. Besides I think that it would be incredibly hot to know that you are my little panty boy and that you are wearing panties all the time. Dirty, slutty panties. I know how much you like it because your cock tells me differently than the words coming out of your mouth. I also think that when you are at home that you should have to wear sexy lingerie. You know the kind that you always beg me to wear. Now we both walk around the house in sexy little things. I have gotten you a few more things as well. I also like this idea of having you wait on me. When you are here you can be my little sissy slave bitch. Besides seeing you with that cock in your mouth was really fitting. Now be a good girl and go get changed you don't want to wear dirty clothes today."

I was shocked by the words coming out of her mouth. I didn't know what to say. I thought that this might have just been a little play the days before but now I was getting a little worried. I must admit seeing the way she gets turned on and the sex we were having was so incredible so I did have a little thinking to do. I liked seeing her in control that was for sure. I never knew this little minx was inside. I mean even thought she wanted me to dress like this. How bad could it be it was only at home and under my work clothes? No one would ever know as long as those pictures didn't get out. On the other hand I wasn't sure what she was going to do with them.

"Megan, I don't..." I started to say when she interrupted.

"Come on we have a lot of work to do today. You need to get changed because we have to go out shopping today to get you some more things. It will be so nice to have a girl's day out. Come on it will be fun we'll go out and get some new things for both you and I. We have a long day ahead of us so go put on some clothes. If you are good I will take you to one of my favorite stores and let you pick something out for yourself" She said

She didn't even give me a second to get a word in and by now she was up and walking to the shower.

"Make sure you pick out something nice and while you are in there pick out something for Me." she yelled from the bathroom

I couldn't believe what was going on right now. We were going shopping? How was I going to be able to put my foot down? She wouldn't even let me get in a word. I didn't know what to do. Do I just play along with her little game? I didn't think that it could go on that long but then again I wasn't sure. I loved Megan a lot and the sex now was better than ever. I was weighing out my options and I couldn't believe that I was going through with it this far. All these thoughts flying through my head as I was going through the drawer full of my new panties.

Megan walked out with a towel wrapped around her wet body.

"I told you to bring me some panties." She said sternly

"There are so many choices and I wanted to pick out a god sexy pair for you to wear today." At this moment I pulled out the sexiest pair I could find. They were a black lace that I couldn't believe that they would cover anything.

"Oh you like those?" she responded taking them out of my hand, her towel falling to the ground to reveal that she had shaven her pussy to match my small landing strip.

"You are in luck today and good choice because I bought a few pairs of these." She said rummaging through the drawer.

"We should match, here is one of the other pairs." She said as she pulled out a pair of bright pink ones and handed them to me.

"I don't think that these will fit, baby," I said

"Just try them on" she replied

I slipped off the stockings and corset from the night before and pulled the panties up my legs. They didn't really fit and just barely covered my bulge. They were defiantly not comfortable as the lace was going straight up my ass crack.

"I don't think that they fit and they are really uncomfortable."

"Do you think that all of those panties that I would wear for you were always comfortable? No they were not. You don't wear them because they are comfortable; you wear them because they are sexy. Besides you get used to them and soon they will be the only things that you wear. Now get rid of that hideous bulge. You aren't supposed to have a bulge in panties. Tuck that thing behind you so the panties fit a little better." She demanded

I pulled the panties down a little bit and tried to get my cock to disappear as well as I could. Then pulled the panties back up.

"There that is a lot better. Now lets go pick out something for you to wear today." She said.

We went to the closet and started to look. She picked out a few things.

"Try these on? They were always a little bit big for me but they might fit you just fine. Who would have thought that buying the sale items would finally pay off for me. I thought that I would have just had them altered but now I know exactly why I bought them." Megan said handing me a handful of dresses of all different styles and colors.

"Make sure that you pick something out that will go with your shoes. I don't want you to go out in something that doesn't match."

"Wait what?... I am not going out in this, Megan. You can't make me go out in these clothes. I am drawing the line right now. This has got to stop now!" I shouted

"Did you just raise your voice at me? I guess that I will just have to send those pictures to everyone in your address book to show them what a good sissy cocksucker you are." She replied calmly.

I guess I didn't really have much of a choice. If those pictures got out I would have a lot of explaining to do.

"I think that you would look great in this black skirt with some tan pantyhose and that sexy pink blouse. Now be a good little girl and get dressed, we have to make it to the sales." Megan said.

I went took the clothes and walked out of the closet. I was still having some trouble with the panties I had on. They were so uncomfortable and I didn't know how I was going to make it through the day. I did start having a little bit more respect for women who do this everyday. You know trying to get dressed up and look nice, trying to look good was a workout. I sat on the bed and started to put on the pantyhose. As always they feel great encasing my shaved legs and they really do make your legs look great. I stood up and pulled up the skirt. I was really nervous about going out like this. I was worried that I would have a hard time (no pun intended) passing as a female or worse that someone I knew would see me like this. I was also worried that I would have a constant erection because of how good the pantyhose felt when I walked rubbing against the panties and my cock.

I decided that maybe this would be the last of the punishment and then things would go back to normal. Actually this is what I was hoping for. I buttoned up the blouse and looked in the mirror. I looked really silly and there was no way that I was going to be able to not be seen. I was mortified.

"Megan, I really can't do this. I look ridiculous." I said.

" Oh don't you worry, I wasn't going to let you go out there naked. Come here and let me help you," she said as we walked over to her makeup table. "Now sit down here and let me show you what you need to do."

She pulled out a few things and set them on the table. She started working with my eyes. First the eyeliner, then the mascara, I couldn't tell what she was doing because she was standing in front of the mirror. She dusted my face with something and then started to curl my hair.

When she finally moved away, I couldn't believe my eyes. My reflection looked nothing like me. I was shocked.

"Stand up and let me get a good look at you." She said pulling away. "You look great, now go get on your shoes we have some shopping to do."

I walked back to the side of the bed and sat down to put on the shoes. I didn't know how I was supposed to walk around all day in these things. I must admit though that I was incredibly turned on thinking about how much different I looked. There was a sick thought that kept passing through my head wondering if I could fool anyone.

We walked out of the house and the butterflies in my stomach were rampant. I was so nervous. We got into the car and off we went.

We went out to the to more upscale boutiques first. I walked in and was so scared. My legs were shaking knowing that I was going to be spot at any minute. We walked in and nothing happened

Megan always knows when the sales start and never misses one. She knows how to spot a bargain. After a couple of hours rummaging the racks we left with our hands full. Gucci, Prada, I think that we hit all of the famous designers.

By the time we left, I had five new pairs of heels, two pair of boots, and some new lingerie, some breast forms and what I felt was a whole new wardrobe. We even stopped into a spa for manicures and pedicures. I couldn't believe that we had spent so much money. By this time, I would have almost forgotten that I was dressed as a woman, if it weren't for the heels that I was wearing. I didn't care anymore I was more comfortable by the end of the day.

We loaded the bags into the car and got in.

"You did great today, Stacy." Megan said

"Stacy?" I replied.

"That is what we are going to call you from now on when you are a woman. Do you have any other suggestions?" She said

I really hadn't given it any thought.

"I guess that is good for now," I said

"Well Stacy, for being such a good girl today we are going to make one last stop to my favorite store. You can pick a treat out for yourself too." Megan said as she grabbed my thigh and gave a squeeze.

We drove for a little bit and pulled up to a sex toy shop.

"Well here we are. Are you as excited as I am Stacy?" Megan said.

We got out of the car and walked inside. I had been in this place one year to get Megan a little vibrator as a little going away gift a few years back. She walked me over to the dildo wall and said:

"You can pick out any one of these you want. I cannot wait to see you suck it and use it on me tonight. Pick a good one for me."

She walked away and there I stood staring at the wall of dildos. They were all different sizes. I couldn't believe that I was doing this. I didn't know which one to get. There were so many different styles. Big ones, fat ones, long ones, short ones. I didn't know what to pick. After a few minutes, I heard her call for me.

"Stacy are you finished? Come on I want to get out of here and get home."

I grabbed one. Not too big, but not small either. It was a bit bigger than my cock but I thought that she would like it or a change. It was very realistic it had the veins running along the whole shaft. I also thought that she would get a kick out of seeing me suck a realistic cock. I also couldn't believe that I was thinking like this. The only thing that I could think of as an explanation is that I didn't want the pictures to get out and that I had better keep Megan happy.

I brought it up to the cash register where Megan was sitting. I couldn't quite see what else she had bought but there was a bag.

"What took you so long sweetie" Megan asked in her most playful voice yet. I figured that the cashier knew what exactly was going on. "Boy Stacy, you really took a long time picking out that dildo. A lot of choices for a girl that has never had one before aren't there"

The cashier looked up at me.

"It is her first Dildo, us girls have to make sure to keep each other happy." Megan said with a wink to the cashier. "And isn't she brave for choosing one that is so big?"

The cashier just laughed.

Megan paid for everything and we walked out of the store and got in the car and started for home.

"You are so great Stacy. I had so much fun and I cannot wait to get you home for tonight." Megan said

"I had a great time too, I cannot wait to do it again." I responded.