Panty Caresses

Story Info
An email to wife involving panty play.
1k words
4.06
32.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

This is a story I sent my wife the other night. I know I haven't posted in a long time but I don't get much chance to write unless I am traveling. While I am not into cross-dressing, this story is about me and a pair of panties my wife sent with me on my current trip. While this is not my best writing, I hope you enjoy. This event is a true story that occurred 4/29/2014.

End author's note

*****

I have the most beautiful wife in the world. I can't help get horny any time I am alone and missing her. I love everything about her. She is perfect to me even when she thinks otherwise. I love the way she smells, even late at night when we lay down together I can still smell the soap she used that morning. Her hair is silky and soft, short and cute, sexy like a hot Disney pixie. There is nothing I don't like.

Her body is curvy in all the right ways and I know others agree, I've been told many times. She has always been a looker and nothing has changed over the 23 years of our marriage. From the time a buddy told me about a hot chick visiting our ship that he was trying to look up her sundress on the ladder as she went deck to deck to our work shop - or the men I see checking out her tight little ass in the store when were shopping. She's just a sexy lady and I love her.

When I am forced to travel I always try to bring a piece of her with me. If I'm lucky I'll get a few pictures of her sweet little ass secretly while we're out and about or sometimes she'll let me take pictures of her in her sexy panties as she's getting dressed.

This trip I am lucky enough to not only have a few pics of her in her panties but she packed her sexy used panties in my suitcase for me to use while I masturbate. There is nothing like the smell of her used panties. I love the musky smell of the crotch of her panties where they have been stretched tight across her sweet pussy and tight little asshole; sliding across both holes all day. They smell so delicious that I often will lick and savor the pussy juice left behind to get the taste of her I crave.

I had planned on sleeping in on this particular morning but alas, I woke up promptly at 6:37 am. Maybe it was her panties tightness around my stiff cock that woke me up.

Last night, I had decided that they looked like they might actually fit me, so I carefully tried them on. I had never gone this far before but I just felt like I loved the feel of them wrapped around my hardness so why not see what they felt like caressing all of me at once. OMG, They fit a little snug but they felt amazing . Every time I moved there silkiness caressed the head of my penis and slide across by shaved balls. If I bent over slightly the rough lace at the thinnest part of the crotch would rub against my asshole. It felt fucking amazing. I didn't masturbate last night, but I did fall asleep wearing my those purple panties.

I woke up bright and early. My cock was hard as a rock sticking out the top of her panties and as I stretched the fabric caressed me while I got harder and harder. I reached down and ran my hand across the panties feeling my hardness.

Slowly I rubbed myself alternated between rubbing my cock the squeezing the material around my tightening ball sack. The panties felt so amazing and I was quickly leaking pre-cum into them. I spread my legs so I could reach further down and rubbed the panties around my perineum while squeezing and stroking my cock imagining my wife was here with me rubbing her panty covered pussy on me.

I concentrated on the feeling of the panties caressing me rather than just jacking uncontrollably. I moved and stretched to allow them to rub me in ways I had never experienced, I spread my legs and moved them to and fro and they would tighten around by balls and wedge into my ass, rubbing me across my asshole like when she runs her fingers back there. They would slide down a little and expose the head of my cock and then back over it tickling my glans and making me hotter and hotter with each movement.

I finally had to pull my cock out and imagine my wife straddling me, inserting my hardness into her hot, wet lady cave while I am wearing her panties. As her hotness engulfs me the soft material of her panties is rubbing my sack and it feels like she is somehow licking my balls at the same time.

I imagine her kissing me passionately. While riding me - my cock is so hard and I'm stroking a little faster while caressing my balls through her panties now. I am so ready to cum. I tuck my cock back into her panties and start masturbating faster feeling her panties rubbings my entire cock as pre-cum is seeping faster and faster through the thin material.

I finally have to release my hardness from her sweet panty prison and stroke freely imagining my wife unmount from my cock and engulfing me in here sexy mouth.

I quickly ejaculate spilling my warm seed all over myself. It runs across my hand and quickly seeps into the light material hugging my tightening balls as they spasm in there silky confines.

I tuck myself back into her panties fully and slowly caress myself feeling myself soften as her panties become more transparent as my cum soaks in and spreads across them. I close my eyes and dream of her chewing and biting softly on my softening cock while caressing my butt before we get up and clean ourselves.