Panty Consequences No. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was the First Mates turn. He carefully positioned me on the bed with my feet at the head of the bed. Then he had Karen get on her knees over me so that her pussy was just above my face. Then he got on his knees behind her and drove his cock in!

Then he demanded, "Lick my cock as it slides in and out!"

That nearly pushed me over the edge, but still I held back. Now I was watching this big cock slide in and out of her, each time it came out it was coated in Karen's juices. My tongue slid along his cock cleaning them off as it slid out then back in. Again and again the cock disappeared into Karen, making her cum, coating the cock in her delicious juices which I then got to lick off!

He continues this for fifteen minutes. Then he asked, "Your pussy or his mouth?"

"Mouth!"Karen exclaimed.

He slid his cock out of her for a final time and Karen rolled off of me and turned around and over so she was inches from my mouth. She took the throbbing shaft and guided into my mouth. I'd had a couple of real cocks but not this big! Luckily I had also practices with her vibrators. I allowed his entire cock to slide into my mouth and then into my throat. I took it all.

He was beginning to gasp and we knew he was close. Karen ordered, "Get it out of your throat Neil. You can't taste him if he's too deep!"

I was already doing that in any case. I wanted to taste him! Soon was eating my sixth and final load of cum. Just as he began to cum my own cock began to spurt as I finally let myself go. I flooded the panties and quite a bit soaked through onto my slip making it obvious to all what had occurred.

Karen and I dressed without any attempt to clean up, putting our formal gear back on. Her slip had a few small stains where I had missed small amounts of their cum, and quite a wet patch where her juices had run down between her legs. My panties and slip were both a mess.

We didn't go back to the cabin though. We went dancing for a couple of hours to ensure I had recovered enough to give her another lovely pussy licking and then masturbated myself to another orgasm as she watched.

With the cruise coming to an end I began the other part of my job. I researched a series of cruises that we could take one after the other. They would start in a couple of weeks and last a year taking us right around the world.

I took the proposal to Karen with all of the costings.

She loved the look of the itinerary, but looked embarrassed. I asked her what was wrong.

"I've misled you Neil," she told me. "Whilst I can afford to travel like that for as long as I want, I can't afford to pay you like I have been. I just wanted someone to share the trip with, no strings attached, and to see if I enjoyed reality of a submissive man as much as my fantasies. But I'm going to have to let you go when we get back."

I was very disappointed, but also had no intention of giving up. "And did you enjoy the reality as much as the fantasy?" I asked.

"You know I did!"

I walked over. I put my arms around her and for the first time really kissed her. At first her lips remained closed, but slowly they opened. My tongue began to probe her mouth. She began to respond.

We broke apart. "Can you afford to take your submissive boyfriend with you instead of your PA?" I asked. "All I need is plenty of lingerie and to serve your needs. Just promise you will treat me just like you have since we met."

Karen gave the biggest smile I had ever seen. She told me, "Book our trip then. But first lick my pussy so you smell of your mistress. You must always smell of me as a stamp of my ownership!"

I did as I was told. Something I've become an expert at in the years since then!