Panty Couple Mailbox Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple sniffs panties in their mail.
1.2k words
4.49
10.2k
17
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rw682851
rw682851
13 Followers

I was getting my mail out of our residential mail box yesterday, when I noticed a padded brown envelope in the mix. I get internet purchases of hobby things by mail frequently, so I assumed it was something like that. As I was going through it later, I realized the packet was addressed to the fellow my wife and I bought our house from. The old owner Bob had his mail forwarded for a few months, but then was planning to move to Arizona. I hadn't seen something for him for a while, so I looked for his phone number in my contacts. I tried both numbers and realized they must have been disconnected when he moved.

I looked again at the padded envelope, thinking maybe there would be some kind of return address; and instead there was just a simple local phone number. I called it right away and was greeted by a younger sounding woman. I explained having received a packet and that Bob had moved; so where was I to send it back to? She laughed and said it was my lucky day and that I should open it and enjoy.

Completely curious now as to the contents, I bent the envelope back and forth, then slit open its adhesive end. Inside was something wrapped in white tissue paper. Carefully opening that, I discovered a vacuum sealed package which contained, of all things, a pair of women's underwear. For a moment I thought Bob may have been one of those men turned on by wearing women's panties; but then realized these were worn panties...carefully wrapped and sealed to preserve their womanly fragrance.

Almost immediately the head of my cock began to swell and I was overcome by the fact that, out of nowhere, I was going to open and freely smell a stranger's panties. Unreal. I love the smell of a wet pussy, the thought of sniffing a mystery woman's crotch panel was intoxicating...and maybe I could jack off...and no one would know...omg.

My wife Sandra gets home from work shortly after I do and today was no different. As her car pulled into our carport, I scrambled to my home office and buried the newly found treasure in a desk drawer. You can't imagine how untimely her arrival was, and I struggled through small talk and then dinner; all the while imagining myself tongue fucking the gusset of those cum stained panties.

I guess the waiting worked; and I was about to explode as Sandra left for her evening rock club meeting. The second she was out of the driveway, I was in that office drawer. Carefully I slit the sealed end of the vacuum pack and realized the gusset had been extra wrapped in cellophane to insure the creamy freshness. As I opened it, the rich smell of wet pussy wafted out and I pulled the panties to my nose inhaling deeply!

Quickly I ran the white lacy panties back and forth over my face. I could smell hints of pee and ass and hot sex as I struggled to release my rigid shaft from my pants. It popped out and I spread the pre cum around and around the head. I began to furiously stroke its entire length as I lay back in the office chair, pants now around my ankles. I came and came and came... spurting a huge, hot load of sticky cum onto my stomach and chest. The panties were hooked on my ears and I continued to inhale the scented crotch panel until my orgasm subsided. Omg it was wild...the mystery, the secrecy, cumming to a stranger's underwear...

Over the next few days I was like a little kid with a porn picture hidden in my bedroom. Every time I passed my home office (where the treasure was stashed) I would pop in and take a sniff. I was in a completely heightened sense of sexuality for two days, until I couldn't stand it any more. I remembered the first porn pic I had ever seen.

It was a page torn from a book and discarded near the high school football field stands. I picked up the crumpled paper and put it in my pocket before anyone saw me. That night, under the dim light of my bedroom lamp, I saw my first pussy. An older woman, mid thirties, lay on her back on a large bed; legs spread revealing creamy white thighs and a huge mound covered in light red hair. Mmmm I remember fucking my bed sheet, rubbing the underside of my "boner" up and down until I came for a first time. Now it was time to cum to that vision again!

I retrieved the panties from the office on the next evening as Sandra had yoga class. As soon as she left, I grabbed the panty package and headed for our bedroom. I lay out naked on the bed and brought the panties to my nose and face, hooking them over my ears. The odor of sex was still musky and pungent...ohhhhh I was gonna cum big time...but...slow this time!

Already hard, I started slowly teasing my balls and hard on, as I sniffed away imagining that middle aged red head riding up and down my raging cock. I must have been so involved in the fury that I didn't realize Sandra had returned unexpectedly and was watching me from our bedroom door. I didn't hear her pants and panties hit the floor; and she must have watched for 5 minutes or more before she slid towards me in the dark and breathed a warm "hahhhhh" on the head of my cock. I love the way she does that...opens her mouth just wide enough to cover my cock's head and then sucks air in creating a vacuum on my glans. She pins the base of my rod with one hand and I love to jack my prick myself until I explode in her cock sucking mouth.

The panty smell is so hot. The thought of that red head snatch is so hot. Sandra's mouth is so hot and I came and came down her throat! Mmmmmmm unreal...silence for forever and then Sandra spoke...

"How long have you been sniffing panties?" she asked...

"Just now" I answered...

"Does my smell make you hot" she asked.

"For sure it does" I returned..."but these panties came in the mail for Bob" I stammered.

"What????"she cried out..."you're licking a stranger's panties" she was freaking...

"I couldn't resist taking a whiff...here smell them," I said as I pushed them toward her face. Amazingly, she opened them to expose the creamy crotch panel and held them to her nose.

"Oh my god they're heavenly" she said..."smells just like Aunt Daphne's pussy" she continued..."that's a story you've never heard".

On that cue, I dropped between her parted thighs and began to suck and lick her lips and mound. I could hear her laving at the crotch panel with her tongue and taking huge sniffs of the musky scent. Her finger was circling her engorged clit as I "chewed" her cunt lips as only I can. She exploded spraying like never before, was that squirting I wondered?...

rw682851
rw682851
13 Followers