Panty Fantasy-Hurricane Kate Ch. 03

Story Info
A little glimpse into Lin's point of view.
1k words
4.14
36.9k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LIN'S STORY

My mind was a swirl as usual that morning. My dog, Ceilidh, had been off her food a little so I probably needed to take her to the vet. My weekend was booked between surfing with my friends, hitting the gym, and hunting for a new couch for my condo. I was always changing something about the condo but at least it kept me busy.

At least work seemed to be going smoothly. Finish up the pension analysis for a smaller client of the company and I'd be freed up for the weekend. I saved the current file and stood up to get some more coffee. A quick look around the half-height cubicles told me that everyone was working at the office today. I think I enjoyed the camaraderie of the other workers as much as the work. Within days of joining, Margaret was my new BFF. Tom and Peter are chauvinists but I have to confess that I like being the center of their attention sometimes. The wild card in the office was my manager, Kyle Pendleton.

Kyle is a smart guy and a wizard with numbers. I've picked up a lot of tricks from him over the couple of years we've worked together. As an added bonus, I think we're becoming pretty good friends. But truthfully? I needed more than friends.

Kyle has a slender body and isn't muscle buff like Tom and Peter. Whenever I think of how to describe it I end up at the same place with 'feminine'. He was handsome and an available guy, but maybe it was the way he moved. He just seemed to have a little swish every once in awhile. His brain was certainly far more evolved than the other men which let me let my guard down more easily. I always feel he respects me.

If Kyle asked me out, I'd say yes even if it meant I had to move to another division at Werner and Lovett. But he's never asked me out. There had been opportunities: natural ones and ones I engineered but he'd been nothing but a gentleman. I can't do it all. I need a man to make the move. They just need to know that even gentlemen can kiss and more. Now I'm blushing again.

Sure I've wondered if he was gay. The jury is out of course but I did catch him flipping through the latest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue and he'd gotten beet red like he'd been caught with Hustler or something. Just a data point but I'm betting on hetero.

I was about to just deal with it and ask him out when I noticed something startling. When Kyle bent over for something, I swore I could see panty lines and the bumps of garter clips at his mid thigh. It had just been a glance but it had really knocked me back a bit.

I quickly determined to get some real evidence. I became much more watchful, to the point where Margaret teased me about checking out Kyle's ass. I'd tried to just laugh it away though I doubt she believed me. I kept it up for a couple weeks and every day I saw something suspicious: a bump or line that hinted at bikini panties, a bra, garters, or even a teddy or bustier. There was no denying it.

It was always subtle. If you weren't looking for it, you'd dismiss the evidence as a poorly ironed shirt or some other rumple in his clothing. But once you were on to him, it became quite apparent.

So now I have to figure out what to do. How could he not be gay wearing panties and women's clothes? It wasn't really the clothes that bothered me but if he's gay he'll never be more than a gay best friend: wonderful by itself but very disappointing. I don't want him to be gay.

Tom and Peter are calling me to go out to lunch. I'll swing us by Kyle's office and see if he wants to come along.

Wait, did he just faint in there?

"Tom! Peter! Kyle just fainted," I yell as I rush into the office. The space behind his desk is narrow but I squeeze in to get close to his face. I feel very fat right now the way my blouse is stretched but I ignore that and look for signs of life.

His eyes open.

"Kyle, are you alright? Should we call 911?" I ask anxiously. He seems disoriented then I see the tell-tale flick of his eyes to my breasts. Chalk up another big data point for hetero everyone.

He starts to mumble something and shift underneath me. The feel of a man between my legs like this sends a completely unnecessary zinger message to my privates and I scramble to get up from on top of him.

I'm looking for a way to get off him when his face goes pale again.

"He just went dead white!" I cry. "Call the hospital!"

"No, no, no," he blurts. "I'm fine, I'm fine. Stood up too fast. Got dizzy." He strains to get himself up and I awkwardly stand too. I get one of his arms and Tom gets the other. We get him back in his office chair.

"I'm feeling much better already," he says but I can tell he's lying. I touch him to see if he has a fever.

"You're awfully clammy." I touch his neck for his pulse.

"Aw, he's fine. You're giving him a woody, Lin," teases Tom.

I jerk back and glance down. Kyle has a definite erection and considering that he's probably got the flu or something, I think the election is over and I have found myself a winner. Then I feel ugly and guilty for thinking of that while he's sick and now embarrassed.

I know I'm blushing, but I lead the others out of Kyle's office. I rush to the ladies room and splash some water on my face. I can't face Kyle. I can't face any of them. I slip into a stall. I've got a lot to think about.