Panty Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then got up and took him by the hand. I lead him over to the bathroom and stopped a spot just outside the L divider that was in front of the door. I looked over and noticed no other girls were left in the bar. The ones there earilier must have left. A few guys were left playing pool with the bar tender. I then took Bob by the hand and lead him into the bathroom.

I am certain we may have been seen going in there and everyone would assume we were having sex but I didn't really mind if they thought that. I knew the bartender real well and I knew as long as there wasn't any other girls in the club he'd leave us be.

So once in the bathroom I turned to bob and Kissed him.. then I whispered in his ear.."you want to see them?"

He only nodded.

I stepped away from him and stood in front of the mirror. Keeping my eyes on him in the mirror I slowly pulled my jeans down exposing my cotton panties to Bob.

Bob was licking his lips with his eyes locked on my butt. I then kicked off my tennis shoes and My jeans. Then I stood and lifted up the back of my shirt so the bear part of the small of my back was visible giving him the full view.

"You want to touch?" I asked. He only nodded and then I felt two very very shaky hands caressing my thighs and butt cheeks. I let him do that for a bit then he moved to pull them off. I stopped him quickly and said "no, I want my panties to be what you see and think of for now like your fantasy."

Well that's what I said anyway. Had he continued I wouldn't have stopped him. Heck had he dropped his pants and banged me rate there I'd have let him. but he didn't. He just stepped back and continued to run his hands all over my panties. I then reached back and took one of his hands. I used it to pull him to me and I pressed my butt into his groin.

I could tell he certainly wasn't small and he was completely rock hard. I even worried it might be painful but I was certain he'd get his release that night so I didn't worry too much. I stood up and grinded back into him. He kissed my neck with his hands on my thighs. I then took my hands and grabbed both of his. I guided them up and under my shirt to my lace covered tits. I left his hands there and removed mine. Noticing him looking in the mirror I then lifted my shirt up to expose my bra.

It was a front snap one and I had to stop Bob once from trying to un do it while we were grinding. "no unwrapping tonight Bob" I said. He only nodded and went back to rubbing his hands all over me while I grinded into him.

I let him go on a bit and then pulled away pulling my shirt back down over my chest.

I could tell by the way his face fell he was completely disappointed. I could also tell his cock was really making his jeans uncomfortable.

My shirt was long enough to cover my front too so I made sure to put my back to the wall.

Then I locked eyes with Bob and slowly pulled my panties off.

I stood for a moment holding them out with my fingers.

I handed them to him and he took them with trembling hands. He stood there with them in his hands looking at them and feeling them while I put my jeans back on. I am certain they were a bit damp but I am sure he didn't mind.

I then Put my shoes back on and then lead Bob out of the bathroom. We gathered up our stuff at the booth and we both walked out of the bar together. I couldn't help but notice the bar tender winking at me as we walked by. I could only imagine what he thought we were doing in there. Of course it wasn't until we were outside before I realized Bob was still carrying my panties in his hand in full view. I am certain at least the bartender saw that.

I walked to my car and gave Bob a good by Kiss. "Call me when you get home." I said as I got in my car.

"Absolutely." He replied.

I rushed home and ran into the house stripping as I went into the bed room.

I grabbed the cordless phone and waited naked on my bed.

It was about 10 minutes later when the phone rang. I got a chill all over my body when I heard it ring.

"hello?"

"Hi it's bob."

"How are you?" I asked.

"Very hard Lynn" he replied simply.

"I'm naked Bob."

"Really?"

"Yes Bob, Naked, are you?"

"No."

"Take it out Bob."

I began to touch myself. Finding that spot that I like when I like to build things slowly.

"Ok" I heard some noise then Bob gasped a bit.

"Are you touching it Bob?"

"Yes."

"Do you have my panties with you?"

"Yes."

"Use them." I said.

"How?"

"Rub your cock with them Bob"

"Ok" I heard him breath even louder. I began to rub myself even faster.

Knowing how worked up I got Bob at the bar I didn't think he'd last very long. I was right.

His breathing deepened.

"Picture me wearing them." I said.

"See me on the bed in front of you lying there. My ass is covered with my white panties and your rubbing your hard cock all over it"

Bob could only gasp at that description.

"Picture yourself slapping your cock on my panty covered ass Bob. Rub it between my cheeks and feel the soft cotton on the head of your cock."

I then heard a small muffled yell and Bob said. "God, I'm Cumming!"

"Cum in my panties bob, do it!" I said as I heard him gasping and groaning on the phone.

I was certain he just lost a very huge load and it took several minutes before the gasping slowed enough for me to be sure he was done squirting.

I continued to touch myself listening to him pant a bit but it wasn't long before I heard him shout.. "SHIT! Nikki's home!"

"I am sorry Lynn I gotta go" and then I head nothing but a click and the dial tone.

I could only say "shit!" myself.

It was a little after 1am and my husband wouldn't be home until after 6am.

It was a very long wait..

One I heard him pull into the drive way I ran to the foyer still naked and still having yet to cum. I don't know why but for some reason I just need to cum with someone that night.

I could have done it myself but I was really hoping for Bob to hear me doing it and when I missed that chance I needed to find another. I was sitting on the steps leading out of the foyer when my husband came in.

Seeing me sitting there naked was all the info he needed. He licked and fucked me to three orgasms rate there on the steps before dumping a rather large load of his into me. It was pure bliss to release after so long.

I was just totally drained. I have to admit I was thinking of bob jerking off into my panties the whole time my husband was fucking me but that's ok. That only made me cum harder.

I had to work at the salon that afternoon and I couldn't wait to see Nikki.

I was going to make sure to ask her if she had fun the night before.

End of part 1.

12