Panty Games Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed and stroked some more and I could feel Bob's body begin to shiver slightly. I squeezed and stroked and tickled and rubbed as his shaking continued to grow and the throbbing in his cock reached the breaking point.

For one quick second it all stopped. No shaking, no throbbing. Just a tense pause in Bobs entire body. Even I stopped stroking and squeezed his cock with the pause. The moment hung there for just an instant and then I felt the eruption.

His cock pulsed in my hand and an instant later I felt the splash of hot liquid on my bare ass. I quickly resumed stroking though now it was more like milking. With each stroke more cum pulsed out spraying on my ass. More smaller pulses followed as I spread his cock over my cheeks allowing hot liquid to cover portions of them as well. I could feel the warmth flowing between my cheeks and down my legs.

Bob was spent and he fell back into the chair. I stood for a minute letting him look at my cum covered ass.

I then pulled my panties down further and let them fall to the floor. I made sure to bend my legs as reached down so Bob only could see my ass. I picked them up and noticed that most of the cum that ran off my butt collected in my panties and they were soaked.

I took them, still with my back to bob and used them to wipe the rest of the cum from my ass. Once I finished that I pulled my skirt back down to cover myself then turned to face bob.

I tossed the cum soaked panties in his lap. "Here for your collection."

"Thanks."

"Come here." I said reaching out to take his hand and lift him out of the chair.

He didn't fight me. I walked him around the desk and sat him in the chair in front of the desk. I leaned over and kissed him on the lips and said. "stay here."

I then walked back around the desk and sat in the chair. I moved forward so my legs were under the large wooden desk blocking my lower half from Bobs view.

I pulled my skirt up once again and slid my hand between my legs.

Bob just sat there watching me as I found my spot and began to rub. I watched him a bit and I could see him glancing down at the desk a few times, no doubt wishing he had x-ray vision.

I fingered and rubbed myself for a short time before the build up grew to be intense. It wasn't long before my own orgasm rushed out of me.

We sat there a bit catching out breath. After a few minutes and without saying much we started gathering our clothing back up. I made sure to pull my skirt back down before getting out from behind the desk.

Once we were both dressed I gave Bob a hug. I could tell he was leaving. He didn't have to say it. I kissed him and simply said. "See you later ok?"

He smiled and turned, walking out of the office. Once I heard the outer door shut, I turned back and collapsed in the chair behind the desk.

I waited a bit and then picked up the phone. I dialed my bosses cell number so I could let him know I was leaving.

"How'd it go?" he asked interested.

"Very well." I said.

"Are you satisfied then?" He asked knowingly.

I simply laughed. "You know me. I am never satisfied."

"I could fix that." he said with a laugh and hung up.

"What the fuck?" I said out loud. Only seconds past before I heard a door open.

Looking up I saw my boss walking through the reception area. A well built late 40 something man with silvering hair and broad shoulders wearing a polo shirt and kaki pants.

"I was driving by and decided to pull in to see if you were still here and saw your man leaving so I waited in the lot next door." he explained without my having to ask.

"That was Nikki's husband wasn't it?" he said knowing.

I only nodded.

"Does she know?" he asked.

I shook my head no.

"I see."

He looked around the room seeing the chairs set up. He walked over to the chair in front of the desk and bend over. When he stood to my horror he had in his hand a pair of purple lace, cum covered panties.

He swirled them around his finger than tossed them on the desk. "Office roll play?"

"Yea." I answered honestly. I could only imagine how many times he's done the same in that very same office.

"Tried to at first anyway. Got out of character after awhile." I admitted.

"Yea." he said all business like, "That can happen some times."

He came over and sat on the edge of the desk. I was sitting in his chair with my legs together.

He nodded to the panties and then to my legs. "Getting a bit of a breeze?"

I decided to tease a bit. I pushed back from the desk and swiveled to face him. I opened my legs further Briefly exposing my blonde pussy before crossing my legs. "yea a little bit." I said with a smile.

He licked his lips slightly and said. "Good. It's a nice night."

I stood up and walked around the desk. I collected my blazer coat and tossed it over my arm.

"I should get going." I said.

I turned to leave and then he said. "Wait a minute."

The moment hung in the air.

I knew he and his wife were swingers but I hadn't done anything with him before. They were open and honest about it. They even set me up on some dates so I could do my own form of swinging as well so I knew he was well aware of my playing around. Heck they have even set my husband up with a couple of ladies who he knew were looking for a fling. I figured it was only fair.

Still I had never done anything with the boss. Not that I wouldn't have but he never asked. I thought maybe now he would. I could feel myself getting nervous as I turned.

He had my panties in his hand again along with a sly grin. "You forgot these."

I walked over to him. He stood as I approached. The next few seconds seemed to blur together.

There was sex in the air and this very good looking older man was there just ripe for the taking.

I took the panties from him and his hand touched mine. I kept moving forward and soon I was pressing into him. We kissed. Hard. And with an urgency. He pressed himself against me as he pushed me against the desk. I dropped my coat and my hands went to his butt.

He tore my shirt open popping a button or two in the process. Soon that was off and on the floor, followed very quickly by his polo shirt. I fumbled with the button on his kakis and he paused briefly to help. Soon those were on the floor and we had both already stepped out of our shoes.

I felt my bra unsnap from behind and it fell to the floor between us. I pressed into him again, this time bare chested with hard nipples rubbing against curly graying chest hair. We kissed more as I pulled his boxers off quickly.

I felt his hard cock press into me as my skirt was lifted up to my waist.

He pushed me back a bit and then took my nipple into his mouth while his hands squeezed my chest. I lowered my hands and grabbed his throbbing cock.

He lifted me on the desk and I wrapped my legs around him pulling him forward. He entered me with ease. His cock was smaller than my husband's or Bob's for that matter but I was also very ready to take it so there was no resistance to his forward thrust.

I squeezed him with my legs as his paused deep inside me after the first penetration. Savoring the moment. Then he slid back and thrusted forward again and that was the end of the pausing and savoring.

He began to pound me and pound me hard, grunting with every thrust.

I couldn't keep sitting up so I laid back on the desk with my bare tits flopping in the air as he continued to trust in and out of me. So I used my hands to squeeze them together, giving him a good view and hold them still at the same time.

I let him pound like that a bit before pushing him off. I then walked to the back of the desk and laid my chest on the desk pointing my ass towards my boss's chair. he moved behind me and was back inside me in an instant.

He was thrusting and grunting some more when I heard the door open again. I glanced up and looked at the partially open door.

There was Bob standing with mouth open. He must of came back for the panties he forgot! I looked him in the eye and smiled and nodded to the side. My boss hadn't seen him yet.

He took the hint quickly ducked behind the door. I could see him peeking through the crack between the door and the wall. He could clearly see me being fucked but still couldn't see my nakedness since I had my tits pressed into the desk.

This sent a chill down my body that ended with another gushing orgasm that made me cry out loud.

I knew what I was going to do next. I covered my tits with my arm. Maybe Bob got a quick glimpse. I don't know. It soon wouldn't matter. I turned to face my boss and pushed him back into his chair. I leaned in to whisper in his ear about Bob and my plan before kneeing between his legs. He nodded his agreement and kept his eyes on me and away from the door. We both knew Bob would bolt if caught.

I took his cock into my mouth and his hands went in my hair. He guided my head up and down on his shaft and I sucked and licked all my own juices off his throbbing cock.

I knew Bob would still be watching but could only see my blonde head bobbing up and down in my bosses lap behind the desk.

I could feel the tension building in my bosses body and his cock throbbed even more in my mouth. I felt him tense and I moved my face away, pressing my tits forward. The boss didn't disappoint as gobs of hot white cum shot out of his cock and onto my waiting tits.

I milked it more for every drop, making sure to spread it around both my cleavage and my nipples. There was plenty of cum.

I pulled my skirt down and placed my hands over my tits before standing.

I turned and walked towards the door. I entered the reception area and suddenly came to realize Bob was gone. He had ran sometime when I wasn't looking. I was going to show him right then and there but he went chicken on me and left before he got his chance.

In all honesty I was not mad. In fact I found it amusing. So the game would go on a bit longer.

12