Panty Husband Fulfills Fantasy

Story Info
Panty Husbands wife wants anal for her.
2k words
4.59
47.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrLit
DrLit
267 Followers

If you enjoy Panty Husband's stories you know that my wife went from not wanting me to wear panties to offering me her panties and loving when I wear them. You also know that my wife went from not liking anal sex at all to falling in love with fucking my ass while I wear panties. My wife is so sexy and I love everything we do to pleasure each other.

One night we were getting ready to go out to a romantic dinner. My wife came into the shower and said, "I hope you don't mind. I want to wear our matching Victoria Secret leopard panties with black lace trim tonight."

I replied, "You know I love leopard as much as I love pink. I always love wearing matching panties because it's a good sign the sex will get wild and crazy."

My wife wore a see through white blouse with her sexy lace bra under it. You could see her 36D tits very clearly in her blouse. Her ass was so amazing in her skirt. It was a light silky skirt that floated on her ass. Her big ass bounced in that skirt. I didn't want to walk next to her holding her hand. I wanted to watch her walk from the car to the restaurant.

We ate at one of our favorite romantic restaurants with low lighting and a view of the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico. We enjoyed the evening and talked a little about what sex each of us wanted that night. My wife finally said, "Why don't you ever ask if you can fuck my ass?"

I was a little surprised. I hesitated and then said, "You know I love fucking you from behind. I fuck you standing up with my hands on your hips. I fuck you doggie style on your hands and knees and I usually cum with you on your side and me kneeling behind you so I can play with your ass with one hand and your tits with the other while I slowly stroke you."

She said, "I know that. We fuck like that all the time. I mean fucking my ass hole, not my pussy."

Now I really was shocked. I said, "We discussed this when we bought the butt plug I love so much. You said because of your time as a nurse you never wanted anything up your ass."

I added, "I agreed not to force the issue and make you uncomfortable. Why are you bringing this up now?"

She seemed to hesitate and then said, "I've been wondering why you love anal sex so much. You seem to get so much pleasure out of it. You scream and holler and push your ass back against me as much as I drive that black cock in you. I have really gotten to love fucking your ass and now I wonder how it feels to be on the receiving side."

This was very interesting. My wife actually was asking for something I had dreamed about, but never thought I would get to feel. I thought it might be a good idea to go real slow so my wife's apprehension did not stop us from enjoying this newest fantasy.

I said, "Why don't we just go step by step. Tonight let me play with your ass while you ride my cock cowgirl style. I'll rub your ass hole through your panties and then pull them aside and lube your ass. I'll go real slow and insert a finger in you while you pound your pussy onto my cock."

She said, "I'd really love that, but can you eat my pussy and finger my ass first? Maybe if I'm getting ready to cum and I feel your finger in my ass it will feel real good."

We agreed to just try a finger and see how she liked it.

As I undressed my wife that night I whispered that I loved her and would be very gentile with her. I expressed how much her pleasure meant to me and I wanted only the most possible pleasure for her. We kissed and I could tell she was very excited. Rather than move to quickly, I tried to drag things out so she got more and more eager.

Eventually she lay down on the bed. I sucked her nipples and kissed my way down to her nectar region. Instead of going right for her pussy, I kissed her stomach and then her legs up and down. Finally, I put my face on her panty covered cunt. I kissed and licked her panties. They were wet with her nectar. She was ready so I pulled her panties aside and started licking her pussy lips. I put them in my mouth and pulled on them. I stayed away from her clit and focused on everything else. I tongue fucked her. After all that I licked her engorged clit. She moaned and went a little stiff. I pulled her clit into my lips. She was moaning louder. During all of this I was rubbing her ass hole lightly through her panties. I had the lube close by and quickly got enough on my finger to rub on her ass. Her moans were real loud now. I just put the tip of my finger into her pussy. She screamed, "Oh yes baby. Yes, yes yes."

Her orgasm was very, very strong. My finger was in her ass as she recovered from the orgasm. She said, "That felt good. I want to ride you. Get out the butt plug out just in case I want to try it."

I said, "I'll do whatever you want, but let's be sure we are going slow enough to maximize your pleasure."

My wife, said, "I appreciate your concern for my pleasure, but that little finger in my ass was great. I want more."

I pulled my cock out of my leopard panties and lay down on the bed. My wife mounted me and inserted my cock as quickly as she could. She slid down on me to get me deep into her. I said to her, "Ride for a few strokes and enjoy it." I was rubbing her ass hole through her panties again.

She rode me for about five minutes with some pounding strokes and some slow strokes. Then she said, "I'm ready. Try your finger first."

I pulled her panties aside and placed my lubed finger in her ass. She said, "Oh that's nice. Move it around a little." I did and stretched her out just a bit. I added a second finger.

She said, "I feel really good. I need something just a little bigger. Try the butt plug, but very, very slowly."

I placed the tip of the butt plug in her and she said, "Wow, move that in and out of me just a little, not deep."

After another five minutes she said, "I want all of the butt plug, but go at my pace. I'll coach you."

I said, "Put your tits on my legs so you are bent over and I can get at you real easily. Ok, here it comes, tell me what you want."

As the butt plug slowly slid in her she kept saying, "Yes, a little more. Oh baby, a little more." She took the entire butt plug with no pain at all.

She then sat up and took the time to enjoy a thick cock in her pussy and a butt plug in her ass. She said, "Please don't get offended, but this is a fantasy come true. With you in my pussy and the plug in my ass I feel like I'm getting fucked by two men. I love the feeling."

She then said, "I want you to give me some action like I do when you are taking the butt plug. Go fast and slow, fast and slow." I did as I was told and she was screaming so loud I wondered if the neighbors might hear her.

Eventually, she said, "That was great. If you don't mind I'm good for today. Let's give you a big orgasm."

We fucked like crazy until I had a big cum load. We lay in bed together. I stroked her tits and rubbed her butt checks. We talked about how much fun we had. She said, "How do I take your thick cock in me? You are so much bigger than that butt plug."

I said, "I think we should do the same thing we just did. I'll get you ready with a finger, then use the butt plug and then follow real slowly and gently with my cock. What do you think?"

She said, "I absolutely agree. Promise to be gentle just like tonight and you can have my ass tomorrow."

That next afternoon, I went to Victoria secret. I bought my wife a new bra and panty set with matching panties for me. The girls there know me by now so it's no big deal for either of us. I can home to surprise my wife with the bra, panties and flowers. I said, "This is a night for us both to cherish. I love you." We went out again and returned to our pleasure palace.

I'd like to say the evening was very romantic, slow and gentle, but my wife wanted none of that. All she could talk about at dinner was how great the anal sex was. She even added, "Why didn't you get me to let you fuck my ass earlier. I want your cock in me so badly."

We got home and my wife was throwing her clothes off as soon as we got in the door. She was pulling me into the bedroom. She wanted to suck my cock and it was extra good. Eventually she said, "I want your cock in my ass doggie style, no finger first, no butt plug. Just go slow and don't force yourself into me until my ass is ready."

My wife jumped on the bed with her ass in the air and her head on the bed. I positioned myself behind her, but decided to give her a treat. I kissed her butt cheeks and then licked her ass hole. I had my tongue all over her ass. She went crazy. She said, "I love this. I need your cock in my ass. Please fuck my ass."

I dripped lube onto her ass and got behind her beautiful ass. I used a finger to make sure she was lubed well. I put the head of my lubed cock right on her ass hole. I tried to go slowly, but my wife was pushing her ass back at me to take my cock faster. My cock was lubed and so was her ass. Her ass was so tight on my cock head. I was getting squeezed with pleasure. I quickly went in her to my balls in seconds. My wife said, "I want to be pounded. Fuck my ass hard. I don't want a long romantic fuck. I want you to pound my ass and cum a massive load in my ass. I want cum dripping out of my ass. Come on baby, give me all you have."

I went crazy and gave my wife some hard strokes and some slow soft strokes. She was insane. She kept screaming, "Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass. I want your thick cock to explode cum in my virgin ass." I was fucking her ass, but I had also placed a dildo under the pillow. I pulled it out and put it in her pussy. She now had a cock in her pussy and my cock in her ass. She went wild.

She was screaming. "Fuck me panty boys. Both of you fuck me tonight. Take me like your whore."

Our love sessions are usually pretty long. My wife's first ass fucking went less than ten minutes. She was in heaven. Now we both know how much pleasure anal sex can give us. My wife said, "Thank you baby. You are great. That was a lifetime fantasy fulfilled by you. I love our sex life even more now."

DrLit
DrLit
267 Followers