Panty Love

Story Info
He makes a shy confession.
4.6k words
4.66
205.6k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been divorced for about a year and still wasn’t ready to jump back into the dating world. I satisfied my sexual urges through masturbation and this seemed sufficient but unfulfilling. The people I worked with were always trying to fix me up with someone’s sister, cousin or friend but I politely avoided any social activity. Jenny, a friend at work, was the only one who seemed to understand what I was going through. She had been through the same thing a few years ago and we often talked and joked about the efforts of the office clan to find someone right for me.

At the recent office Christmas party we both had a little too much to drink and we began to make very suggestive comments to one another and then burst out laughing as we tried to think up something else to say. After that party I went home and could not get Jenny out of my mind. I started thinking about what it would be like to actually make love to her. In my fantasy I actually shared my deepest sexual desires with her. I ended up masturbating for almost an hour as I thought about the things we would do together.

The next morning the phone jolted me out of a restless sleep. It was Jenny and she seemed a little anxious for some reason. “I know it’s early,” she said. “But would you like to go and grab a coffee and breakfast?” We agreed to meet in an hour at a cosy little restaurant we both knew. Jenny was already there when I arrived and had selected a small booth at the back. We started to talk about the party and smile as we recalled the things we had said to each other. Occasionally we would catch each other’s eyes and just stare briefly before returning to our conversation. It was Jenny who first broke the ice about sex and she seemed to be steering the conversation deliberately as if it was part of a plan. “I really enjoyed the talk we had last night,” she said. “And when I got home I started to think about you a lot.”

“So did I” I replied. “As a matter of fact I could not get you out of my mind at all”.

“What were you thinking about?” she asked with a little grin on her lips.

I mumbled a few words and she laughed and said, “You fantasised about me didn’t you!” Of course I was turning three shades of red which made her press for more details. “What did we do in your fantasy?” she asked. “Did we make wild passionate love or did we have animal sex like there was no tomorrow?”

I was speechless. Jenny was never like this at work. Of course she would joke around but I never thought of her as someone who was sexually aggressive. She seemed to sense my confusion and said, “Rob its ok I did the same thing when I got home too. If you like we can share our little exploits and see if we were thinking about the same things.”

By now I was rock hard and had to adjust my position to ease the pain of my erection. Jenny noticed this and smiled. “Lets talk about what we each enjoy about sex. I’ll start,” she said. “Ok, first I enjoy prolonged foreplay. I think that exploring each other is wonderful and exciting. Now how about you? What is one of your favourite things.”

I looked at her and wondered just how far she was willing to take this. I decided to find out. “I couldn’t agree more.” I said. “But by far my favourite is a woman who is not burdened by coarse pubic hair. I like a woman who is shaved smooth and likes to be that way.” She didn’t blink an eye. “I am,” she said. “I shave every day and when I’m done sometimes I’m so horny that I have to masturbate right away. I also like my men shaved as well. Are you shaved?” she asked.

“No” I replied. “But I think that I would like it.”

“What else do you like?” she asked as she moved a little closer.

“Are you sure that you want to keep going?” I asked. “This could get very descriptive and revealing”. She nodded and I said “I really like the sight of a woman in a pair of panties. Not those big monster pants made of cotton but little bikini panties or thongs. I prefer the solid colours and sheer ones rather than fancy prints.”

She lit up like a Christmas tree and said, “I knew it. You always look at my behind when I wear tight pants. You’re looking for my panty line. Tell me some more.”

“Just a minute” I said. “It’s your turn.” “Ok. This will keep you hard for a while. I like to just play with a man’s cock. I like to hold it and rub it around my face, kiss the tip, lick the shaft, suck his balls and I want him to watch me doing it.”

“I don’t know if I can take any more of this” I said, “Its been close to a year since my divorce and I’ve not been sexually active at all.” Jenny seemed a bit unhappy but she persisted. “Don’t stop now, let’s just call this the start of foreplay. Last night I realized that I wanted you. You understand my feelings and have shared the loneliness of not having someone close. I’ve never felt so comfortable with anyone and I took a chance calling you this morning. But I will understand if you don’t feel the same.”

“Jenny I don’t know if my feelings right now are honest or if they are because of the conversation we are having. I do not want you to be disappointed. I do care about you a lot and, yes, I played with myself for a long time last night just thinking about you. Right now it’s not the big head that is doing the thinking.”

Jenny looked me straight in the eye and asked, “Do you want to stop?” “No” I replied.

She leaned over and we kissed passionately. “I think that it’s your turn to share something,” she said.

“Lets see so far I’ve focused on shaved pussy and panties. Not only do I like to look at a woman in her panties; I also like the feel of them on my dick and face. There is nothing as arousing as the feel of a pair of panties against my dick.”

“Do you like to wear women’s panties?” I must have turned red because she quickly said, “Please do not be embarrassed, I don’t think that there is anything odd about that. A woman’s panties are something that can be a big part of sex. They wouldn’t have lingerie shops if they weren’t.”

“Yes I like to wear panties” I replied. “My wife couldn’t accept this as part of our love making and I think that this contributed to our divorce.”

Jenny looked at me and said, “Rob it would please me a lot if you wanted to wear my panties. I would love to see your hard cock covered by a pair of my itsy bitsy panties. The head poking out the top and your balls outlined below. I would kneel in front of you and kiss the tip of your cock and play with your balls. I would move the crotch aside and take your balls in my mouth, slide my hands up your ass so you couldn’t get away.”

“Jenny, I want you to take me back to your place right now,” I said. “And I want you to put on a panty fashion show for me. You can than shave me bare and pick a pair of panties for me to wear. If we don’t go now I’m going to explode in my pants.”

Jenny reached over and placed her hand over my cock. “I want to see it right now. Show it to me.”

I looked around, there were only a few other customers in the restaurant so I unzipped my pants and pulled my shorts down to expose my hard cock. Jenny smiled and her head went straight to my lap and she took me in her mouth. After a minute or so she stopped and said, “I can’t wait until we get to my place so I can do that again.”

We quickly left the restaurant and drove to her apartment. When we got there she went straight to bathroom and came back with a razor and shave cream. “Take your clothes off and step into the shower,” she said.

“Can I undress you first?” I asked. “I would like to peel off your clothes and slide your panties down to see your shaved pussy”

“Yes please”, she replied. “That would be nice” I removed her blouse and she was wearing a sheer bra underneath. Her nipples were pressed hard against the bra and I gently pinched them through the fabric. She closed her eyes and moaned slightly. I then removed the bra and took a breast into my mouth sucking on one nipple and then the other. Jenny held my head to her chest as I licked her nipples and sucked on them passionately. I stopped and took off my clothes before continuing to undress her. Jenny reached down and took my cock in her hand and played with my shaft and balls. I pulled away and knelt in front of her and unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down being careful to keep her panties from coming off at the same time. She was wearing a pair of white satin bikini panties that barely covered her mound and backside. I made her turn around so I could see her panty covered bum and pulled them aside to kiss the smooth round mounds of her ass. I then pulled her panties down just below the cheeks and had her turn around and face me. There in front of me was the most beautiful shaved pussy I had ever seen. I leaned forward and kissed her pussy lips while my hands explored the crack of her bum. She held my head to her pussy and moaned loudly. I loved the sight and smell of her smooth cunt. Jenny was wet beyond words and I lapped at her juices drinking them down like sweet nectar. Jenny dropped the shaving cream and razor and held my head with both hands. She parted her legs as far as the panties would let her and I shoved my tongue in as deep as possible. Jenny began to shake as her orgasm took control of her body and I nearly drowned from the flow of her cum juices. After, she backed away and said “Get in the shower, I want to shave that wonderful cock of yours.”

“Leave your panties on”, I said and stepped into the shower. We quickly soaped each other down and rinsed off under the warm water. Jenny then began to shave me starting with the area above my dick. She then ran the razor carefully up and down my cock to clean off the small hairs along the shaft. Then she lathered my balls and removed the mass of hair under my dick and between my legs. When she was finished I was as bare as she was and Jenny seemed fixated on my naked dick. She rinsed off the soap trails and inspected her work carefully, looking for any missed and unwanted hairs. She then kissed the tip of my cock and ran her tongue along the length of my dick. “The final test to see how smooth it really is,” she said. Then she took my balls into her mouth and rolled them around gently sucking and on each one while her fingers probed between my butt cheeks. She slid a wet finger up my ass and continued to play with my cock. This felt great and I closed my eyes and put my hands against the shower walls to keep from falling. Jenny removed her finger and dug he nails into my ass. The sensation of pain and pleasure was too much.

“If you don’t stop I’m going to cum” I said. “I want you to cum on my face” she replied. “Paint my lips with your cum” I couldn’t hold back any longer and I sent jets of cum all over her beautiful face and into her mouth. Jenny kept hold of my cock and used it to spread the cum around, then she took me in her mouth again and cleaned my dick with her tongue. The feeling was pure heaven and I didn’t want my throbbing dick to stop pumping out its sticky contents. Jenny held me in her mouth until my hard on wilted away and I was nearly dead from her expert tonguing. We rinsed off in the shower and jumped into bed to dry off and keep warm. We lay there for about ten minutes just trying to recover a little before continuing our sexual adventure. “What do you want to do now?” she asked with a grin.

“I want that panties fashion show. I want you to empty your panty drawer on the bed and I’m going to pick the ones for you to model for me. I’m going to put them on you and take them off then I’m going to press my face against your sweet pussy and luscious behind. I’m going to rub my dick across your panty covered bum and them start again with another pair.”

Jenny got up and we went to her dresser and she pulled open the top drawer and said “take them out and pick the ones for me to wear for you. “But” she continued, “I’m going to pick the pair that you will wear for me”

I reached in and took a handful of her panties and put them on the bed. I selected a pair of sheer bikini panties and instructed her to stand in front of me and step into the panties. I pulled them up and adjusted them until they covered her pussy and ass. “Jenny you are the most wonderful woman in the world” I said. She smiled and placed a hand on the back of my head bringing me closer to her panty covered pussy. “Kiss my cunt through my panties” she demanded. I grabbed her ass and started to cover the front of her panties with kisses. She was very wet and I could smell her desire. I pulled the crotch aside and licked her hot cunt juices. This time I didn’t stop and I backed her onto the bed and continued to lick her sweet box. Jenny moaned and kept saying ‘lick me’ ‘eat me’ ‘stick your tongue up my hole’. I nibbled on her smooth cunt lips and sucked her clit. The feel of hairless, smooth pussy lips is perhaps the best feeling in the world. I covered her cunt with my mouth and tongue and then I sucked her until she came in frenzy.

As she lay there I continued to kiss her pussy lips and play with her smooth snatch. Jenny took some time to recover but she didn’t stop my post orgasm tongue action. After a while we both got up and I suggested that we have a bite to eat to keep up our strength. Jenny laughed and gave me a big hug and kiss. “First you are going to put on a pair of my panties and keep them on for the rest of the day unless I take them off.” She then sat on the bed where I had dropped the pile of panties and started to look for just the right pair. She had me stand in front of her and she would put a pair up to my dick and then do the same with another pair. Finally she picked a pair of thong panties for me to wear. “Lets see how these are” she said. I put them on and my hard dick would barely fit into the fabric. Jenny adjusted them so that it was covered and then she asked me to turn around. She made sure that the thong was between the cheeks of my ass and then she had me walk around so she could see me in her panties. “That will do for a start”, she said. “I may pick a different pair later or perhaps you can do a fashion show for me. Do you want me to keep these ones on or would you like to see another pair?”

I sat down beside Jenny and looked into her eyes. “Jenny are you doing all this because you really want to or is there some other reason. Before you answer I just want you to know that I have never been happier than right now. My ex wife was never this honest or open with me and I don’t want you to keep anything back. If this is just a one time thing I will accept that, but, don’t make me guess.”

“No this isn’t a one timer”, Jenny replied. “I realized last night that I love you and I needed you, so I decided to trap you before you could get away. Maybe I jumped too fast but we already knew a lot about each other and after the party I really wanted you to take me home. But I knew that you were not ready to take the initiative so I decided to be the hunter instead.”

As a reply I gently pushed her back on the bed and covered her body with mine. We kissed and I slowly moved down to her breasts and sucked on her hard nipples. Jenny reached between my legs and ran her hand over my cock and balls. I slid my dick out the side of the panties and Jenny held her cunt open for me. I slipped my cock into her and began to move slowly in short thrusts. Jenny closed her eyes and licked her lips as the tempo of our fucking increased. I buried my head into her neck and continued with longer and faster strokes. Jenny whispered in my ear ‘don’t stop, I want you to cum inside my cunt’. I was able to control myself and I knew Jenny was close to orgasm. Suddenly Jenny arched her back and cried out in a load voice. I could feel the juices of her explosion on my hard cock and that was enough to make me cum as well and I pumped what was left in me into her cunt.

I didn’t move until my dick went soft a slid out on its own. Jenny lay there with her legs open and my cum oozing out onto the bed. I reached down and spread it around with my fingers. Jenny grabbed my hand and began sucking on my fingers to taste the cum. We were both exhausted and we crawled into bed and drifted into a sweet slumber.

We slept for several hours and woke just before 6 pm. We quickly showered and dressed then we went out to get something to eat. Neither of us said much, we were both still a little numb about what had happened during the day. After a few drinks and a little food we felt better and less nervous about our exploits. We made pleasant small talk during dinner and now we were having coffee. “Jenny, how do you want to proceed with us?” I asked. “Just to let you know, I am very content which I’ve not been for over a year.”

“You know how I feel” Jenny replied. “I knew last night that I really wanted to be with you. I was hoping that you would feel the same.” I looked at her and smiled and she smiled back. We left the restaurant and walked arm in arm for about an hour not saying anything just happy to be together. We hailed a cab and went back to Jenny’s place. There was no question that I would spend the night and Jenny fixed us a drink. We sat on the sofa and I put my arm around her and we kissed. After a few minutes Jenny said, “I want to play a game. I want to play strip Trivia.”

I laughed and Jenny jumped up to fetch the game. “The rules are simple, if you miss a question you have to remove a piece of clothing. If you get a question right you can put apiece back on. If you miss a question for a piece of pie you have to take off two articles of clothing, but if you get it right the other person owes you a sexual favour. The looser has to finish striping for the winner and be his or her sex slave for the rest of the night.”

I went first but couldn’t answer my question. “Take something off” Jenny said giggling. I removed a sock and then it was Jenny’s turn. She had to answer a sports question and she cursed “Damn I’m no good at these”. This went on for about a half an hour and we were both down to the basics. I was in the panties that Jenny had picked out for me but with a massive erection and Jenny was left with her bra and panties. I couldn’t stop looking at her in those panties and I desperately wanted to bury my face between her thighs. Jenny could sense my desire and she spread her legs to give me a better view of her panty-covered pussy. I needed two more pieces of pie but Jenny was finished and only needed the final question to win the game. She rolled a three and landed in the centre. “You are going to loose and I’m going to make you my slave”. I got to pick the category and selected sports. “I’ll make you pay for that when you are my slave”, Jenny barked with a grin. The question turned out to be so simple that Jenny laughed and rolled around on the floor in delight.

“Stand up slave”, Jenny demanded and I stood in front of her with my hands folded across my crotch. “That will not do at all”, she said. “Take off those panties.” I removed them and my cock was standing rock hard. “Play with yourself” she demanded. “I want to see you stroke your sweet cock. But,” she warned, “Don’t cum or I will be very angry.” I started to pump my dick and Jenny moved closer to watch. “Use your other hand and play with your balls.” I had never masturbated in front of a woman before and the feel of my hairless balls was wonderful. Jenny slipped her hand into her panties and was rubbing herself while watching me. “Stop” Jenny ordered. “Turn around and bend over.” Jenny moved behind me and began to massage my ass and pull the cheeks apart. “Go lay on the bed I want to play with your ass.”

I lay down and Jenny got on the bed beside me and began to knead the cheeks of my ass. She pulled them apart and inserted a finger into my butt hole. It was a pleasant feeling and she continued for several minutes before withdrawing her finger. Jenny got down beside me and began to lick and kiss my cheeks, she would gently bite one and then the other. She put her finger in again and moved it around to loosen the muscle, and then she reached into her nightstand and took out a small vibrator. She had me look at it and said, “I’ll stop if you want me to.” But I nodded for her to continue. Jenny applied a little massage oil and slipped the tip into my ass. She seemed to know just how much to insert without causing any pain or discomfort. She gently moved it around until the hole was able to accept a bit more and then she inserted it all the way. I must have groaned because Jenny asked me if everything was all right. I assured her that it was and she began to fuck my ass with her vibrator. She had me get up on my knees so she could grab my dick with her other hand and she then began to play with my cock and balls as well. I could hardly stand the sensation of her attentions and was close to cumming when she stopped and took out the vibrator. “That’s enough for right now”, Jenny said. “I can’t let you enjoy this too much or it may seem that I’m the slave not you.”

12