Panty Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him and did as he asked.

"I want to taste you." He said.

He placed his fingers inside her cunt and then licked her juices off of his fingertips. She watched him as he did this.

"Keep your legs spread." He said.

He lifted up her shirt, exposed her double-D breast, and started squeezing her nipples.

She gasped as he pinched harder and harder.

"Put your knees up on the seat, face me and bend over." He ordered.

She did.

He lifted up the back of her skirt and put his finger in her ass.

She gasped again.

He started moving his finger around in her ass and said, "Your asshole is no longer a virgin."

She gasped again, loudly this time.

With his finger still in her ass, he told her to sit down on the seat. Her eyes widened as she looked at him. Oh God! She thought. That would mean that she would have to sit on his finger and it would be even deeper in her asshole.

She slowly turned around and sat back in the seat on his finger. Her pussy was dripping wet.

"Sit back and look at me." He commanded.

She winced as she sat back further in the seat and looked at him. She was panting and breathing heavy.

"Your pussy is wet. You are enjoying my finger in your asshole, aren't you? He asked, staring deep into her with his blue eyes.

She looked at him, nodded her head and softly said, "Yes."

"On your knees again." He ordered.

As she was getting back up on the seat, he removed his finger from her asshole.

"Suck my cock." He said.

She bent over and began sucking his cock. She couldn't wait to taste him. He was different from all the others. He understood her need to be controlled. Most men had trouble controlling her independent nature. He didn't. He was giving her exactly what she wanted and needed.

She started sucking his dick, licking the sides as her mouth moved up and down, in and out. His cock was perfect, nice and hard, with a nice round head.

"Deeper." He said.

As she tried to go deeper into her mouth, he lifted up her skirt and began fingering her pussy. She started wiggling. She wanted and needed to cum so badly.

"Put your ass up higher in the air." He said.

She lifted her ass up higher in the seat as she continued to suck his cock.

"I want the man who's outside watching you to get a good look at your asshole while I finger your pussy."

She gasped, got scared and immediately started to get down.

"Get back up." He ordered.

She did. She was shaking. Oh God! She thought. Was there really someone out there looking at her ass and pussy in broad daylight, while she sucked his dick? How could she be such a slut? Maybe he was bluffing?

She tried to look to see if there really was someone there, but he directed her head back to his cock.

"Deeper." He said.

She tried to get his cock as deep as she could into her mouth, just like the stories she wrote. But, she has a small mouth and gags pretty easily. The harder she tried, the more she gagged.

She was rolling her tongue around his dick as she moved her mouth up and down. She wanted to make him cum, to please him. But, she couldn't stop thinking about who might be watching her.

Just as she was really getting into sucking his cock, deeper and deeper down her throat, he stopped her.

He stuck his finger in her ass again and said "Sit up."

She whimpered from the pain and she didn't want to stop sucking him. She was, however, relieved that whoever was watching her, wouldn't be able to see her ass and cunt anymore through the car window.

"Lean back and look at me." He ordered.

She did. She felt like a wild animal. Her heart was racing, she was breathing heavy and loudly. His eyes were on fire as he looked at her.

He took his finger out of her hole and began twisting her nipples, harder and harder.

She looked away from him and winced in pain.

He pinched them even harder and he said, "Look at me."

She looked into his eyes with a pained and fearful face and saw that they were even wilder than before.

"Smile." He said as he pinched even harder.

She couldn't take her eyes off of him. He was smiling and his eyes were piercing right through her. She tried to copy his smile. It was an odd smile, one that she had never seen before. His eyes were like a wild animal. She stared at him as she tried to copy his smile, sucking in all of his energy. All of a sudden, the strangest thing happened to her....his smile became hers.

"See. You do enjoy this. You are smiling." He said.

It was so powerful, that she was completely shocked. All of a sudden the pain was gone and all she could feel was the pleasure. It was like magic. Their eyes and bodies were entwined in this wild energy. His energy. His power.

When he finally let her nipples loose, she didn't take her eyes off of his. He told her to "sit back." And she did. She was panting and breathing heavy, cumming, shaking in his car. She didn't know what was happening to her. Was she really a masochist? Did she really enjoy pain? Is this what they mean by the fine line between pleasure and pain? She thought.

He started talking to her but she couldn't understand what he was saying. She was out of it. In shock, shaking and still cumming.

She remembered him pulling down the visor and making her look at herself in the mirror. He told her how attractive she looked in her current state of arousal. She didn't want to look. He made her and she glanced quickly in the mirror. She didn't see what he saw at all. She never thought that she was attractive.

As her breathing slowed, she asked him if he was going to give her back her panties. He took them out of his pocket, slowly caressed them with his hand and said, "Open your mouth."

She did.

He slowly pushed her thong into her mouth with his fingers, all the way back as far as they would go.

She looked at him, eyes widened, in shock.

"I want you to walk back to your car just like that." He said.

She started shaking again and breathing heavy. Oh no! She thought. How can I do this in broad daylight? This was a strip mall and people were bound to see her with panties hanging out of her mouth.

"I know you can do this." He said.

She looked at him, with her big green eyes, pleading for him to change his mind. She stared at him in disbelief. Was he really going to make her do this?

"I will meet you at your car." He said. "Are you ready?"

She nodded her head yes, then straightened her clothes and picked up her purse. She put her hand on the door handle and started panting again. She hesitated for quite a while, it seemed like an eternity to her, before she slowly opened the door.

As she exited the car, he said "Lift up your skirt and show me your ass."

Her hands were shaking as she lifted up the back of her pink pleated skirt and showed him her ass.

"You may go to your car now." He said.

She folded her arms across her chest, like a scared little girl and began the walk back to her car. She felt so helpless, so strange, and yet so alive, all at the same time.

When she reached her car, she opened the door and slouched in the seat. She couldn't move and for some reason, couldn't seem to lift her arms to remove the panties from her mouth. She was frozen and stunned from all that had just happened over the course of only a few hours. She couldn't even close the car door.

She knew that we was around and could feel his presence. She looked up and he was standing right over her. He seemed so tall, so dominant. She was powerless, as he slowly plucked the panties from her mouth, lifted up her arm and placed them in her hand.

"Your welcome." He said.

She looked up at him and said "Thank you."

"Are you OK to drive?" He asked

"No." She said still panting.

"Stand up." He ordered.

She slowly got out of the car, stood up and said, "Can I have a hug?" He gave her a hug and said, "You did good. I'm proud of you."

After a few more minutes, he asked again "Are you OK to drive?"

She said, "Yes."

"OK. I will call you in few minutes. Keep your cell phone nearby." He said.

As she drove away, she glanced at herself in the rear view mirror. She was trying to figure out what he saw. When she looked at herself, she realized that she was driving with her mouth wide open, like someone surprised, almost like the panties were still there.

12