Panty Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the liquid glowed in my stomach I ran my hands up her shapely legs. Our tongues were locked and saliva washing back and forth. Her buttocks were soft and spongy like kneaded bread dough. She broke the embrace, got up and slipped off her pantyhose. In a blur we were in the bedroom.

I told her I had wanted to take off her clothes so she pulled down the sheets while I stripped. In a minute my hands were at work again, this time I had zipped down her dress and removed it. This part always reminded me of taking off the gift wrapping at Christmas.

My penis was hard and leaking; I turned her on her stomach and began giving her a full body message while straddling her back. As my hand went down to her back I unhooked the sheer lace bra then slowly went down her side and back till I had reached her panty.

As I began to slide it down, I turned her around so I could suck on her pink nipples. Then, I gasped. For a second I thought I had been dreaming, but it wasn't a dream.

She looked at me with her little doe eyes. I could see she was anticipating something else then what both of anticipated only moments before. Down at the delta of Venus, where nothing else but a cushion of billowy hair should have been, was a full set of male genitalia might also add was a throbbing erected penis leaking as much semen as mine.

Perhaps she should have told me in the first place, but then again would I have stopped if she did? But after getting over the initial shock, and having a few moments to look at her taut breasts and her erected nipples, I succumbed.

I told her to relax and it was all right. She responded running her hands up my thighs and grabbing hold of my member. I moved up to her nipples and while I gently sucked and titillated them my hand went down to message her throbbing penis.

In no time we were locked together. I offered my penis to her mouth while I rotated to suck on hers. No doubt about it, she was good as she gently worked her lips up and down. In between I heard her moan and gasp as I did my best to suck on her penis.

In a few minutes she was convulsing with pleasure. Her juices were streaming into my mouth as I drew it in not wanting to waste a drop. When she paused to catch her breath my dick was deep in her mouth. Peaking I pumped my dick as hard as I could. She tightened on it till I felt my semen spurted out.

Both of us refused to let go of the other as we both kept sucking on the head making the pleasure almost agonizing experience.

When we were done we cuddled as we both had a good laugh over my surprise. This was the best of both worlds. I could caress and play with titties and suck on a stiff cock at the same time.

To be continued...................

12