Panty Power Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn you're sexy!" Jarell moaned as he carried me to his bedroom and gently placed me on the bed. He knelt down and I felt his fingers pull the beads aside before his hot tongue licked along my wet slit.

"Aaaoooooohhh" I moaned. "That feels so good....oh yes!"

Jarell still had his clothes on but he licked me all over my pussy. His tongue licked my mound, the sides of my thighs and then dipped into my slit before licking all the way upward and then concentrate on my clit. His mouth clamped down on my clit and he sucked hard on my clit as he tongued me. My body arched with the onslaught of his mouth and tongue and my stomach clenched hard.

"Ohh yessss....what are you doing? Oh fuckkk...so goood....gonna cum!" I cried out. My body trembled and spasmed and he continued sucking and licking me as I orgasmed hard. I grabbed hold of his bald head and rammed my pussy against his mouth.

"Mmmmmppphh....Aaarrrgghhh!" I screamed as my eyes bulged and my entire body went rigid. He continued licking till my orgasm subsided and then started to kiss my thighs.

"You ready to be fucked now Vi?" He asked gently. My eyes were closed, luxuriating in the aftermath of a beautiful orgasm. I heard his zipper being pulled down and the rustling of his clothes being taken off.

I opened my eyes to see my first black African cock. It was long as well but not abnormally long like what you hear African cocks are like. But it was thick! I gasped involuntarily as I wondered how it would feel slicing through me.

"I'm gonna fuck you dry." He said, matter of factly as he peeled my pearl thong off with one hand and with his other hand he extricated my panties from his suit lying on the floor.

I had heard the expression 'fuck you dry' but I knew this was going to be different. If I wasn't so horny, I may have protested but I was willing to do anything with this man.

He placed my already wet panties and the opening of my pussy and then slowly, almost clinically, he began stuffing the panties into my slit. I moaned softly as I felt the material slowly entering me. Jarell sucked on my breasts as he stuffed my hole with my panties. My already erect and turgid nipples were on fire as he tongued and nibbled on them. Finally, my pussy was fully stuffed with my panties. It felt strange but good. I felt full and stuffed.

Jarell massaged my mound and I felt the panties moving around inside me. Then, with his mouth still on my breasts, he quickly jerked the panties out of me. My body spasmed with the sudden stimulus and the strong smell of my juices suddenly filled the room. I also suddenly felt dry and realised that he had used my panties inside of me to soak up all my juices.

I felt the head of his cock pressing against my pussy lips and I arched my back slightly to give him better access. He began pushing into me and I felt my pussy lips stretching to accommodate him. I was just wet enough to let him in slowly but the friction was incredible. I heard him groaning as he muscled his way deeper into my tight, dry hole. I held my breath as I felt his inches slowly bury into me. It felt so hot and good as he slid deeper into me, my inner pussy walls stretching to accommodate his girth.

Finally I felt his hairy balls touch my hairless mound. The prickly feeling of his sharp hairs against my bald mound gave me tickles of delight.

"Fuck me Jarell. Fuck this white slut." I called out, needing to be taken hard.

Jarell needed no further prompting. He began to thrust hard into me. The dry friction was incredible and my pussy started tingling like it had never tingled before. My whole insides were on fire as he rammed hard into me and my body felt like it was being bathed in electric lightning.

My breasts jiggled as he thrust deep into me and there was a loud smacking sound each time his balls met my pussy. I was reaching another orgasm very quickly as his thrusts quickened. I wrapped my legs around his back as my entire hole clasped at his spearing cock.

"Ohhh.... Awww......Aaaahh....Ohh Fuckkkk...Yessss...Aarrrgghhh" I screamed out loudly as a massive orgasm shook me. Jarell's thrusting didn't stop and it felt as if pussy was going to explode. Harder and harder he pounded into me and hardly had I settled from the first orgasm that another one shook my body, just as hard if not harder than the earlier orgasm.

"Oh shittt....Oh...Fucckkkkk Yes Fuck Mee....Ohhhh Nyeeaaahhh!" I came again in a matter of seconds and still Jarell kept pounding into me. He suddenly stopped and pulled his cock out. He wiped his cock on the bedsheet and then tapped my ass, signalling me to get on my fours.

I assumed to doggy position and I felt him thrust into me and then withdraw a number of times. Each time, he felt harder and hotter and I realised his was dipping his wick into me and then wiping himself off to get me dry.

He thrust again into me and I could feel every fibre of his wondrous cock. With minimum lubrication I could feel every inch of him as he fucked into me and I was delirious with pleasure.

His hands grabbed my breasts from behind and he used them as leverage as he pounded hard into me. The added stimulus to my breasts caused eruptions in my pussy and I buried my head in the pillow as my hands clawed at the bedsheet.

"Nyyeaaggh....Aaahhh Oh Godddd....Awwwww Aaaaaahhh" I screamed out as yet another orgasm trembled within me.

I was getting sore and he hadn't cum yet! I was enjoying this so much but I needed him to cum. I knew I couldn't take much more of it.

"Arent you gonna cum yet?" I pleaded. "Please cum...please."

"You want me to cum?" he teased. "Wanna make me cum African style?"

"Just cum!" I cried, feeling my pussy starting to ache and burn slightly. "Isn't my pussy good enough for you?"

As soon as I said that, I realised that it wasn't the right thing to say to a man who had pleased me so much. I heard him grunt as he grabbed my breasts almost brutally and pulled me backward, slamming hard into me.

"I'll show you what's tight and you'll enjoy it too!" he cried out as he pulled out of me. My pussy made a loud popping sound as his cock extricated itself from my used pussy. I moaned softly both at the relief that his cock was out of me as well as the sudden emptiness I felt.

I felt his hands on my face and I opened my mouth to suck his fingers. Suddenly I felt him yank on my hair.

"Aaaahhh!!" I screamed and just as suddenly I felt him stuff my mouth with my sodden panties. The taste of my own pussy assaulted my senses and cut off my scream. I felt his cock press against my ass hole and I screamed silently into my panties. I shook my head in protest as I felt his cock pressing against my virgin asshole.

"Aaaarrrrhhhhhhhhhh" I sceamed silently into my panties as his hard cock speared into my bowels. I felt an intense pain like a hot poker jamming into me. Tears came to my eyes as I continued screaming. Jarell wasn't gentle at all and started ramming hard into me bung hole. My rectum stretched to accommodate him and the pain started to dull as I tried to relax and let him have his way.

His fingers danced on my clit as he rammed away in my anus and suddenly the pain gave way to a pleasurable ache. The ache in turn started to ignite a fire deep in my pussy and anus and I found myself thrusting back at his hard cock. Gasps and moans started to come out of my mouth as I felt a different but familiar and delicious feeling starting deep in my stomach and anus radiating out to my pussy.

I bit on to the panties in my mouth and was rewarded with the taste of my own juices. I started sucking on my panties as Jarell hammered hard and deep into me. His fingers were toying with my clit and my breasts and I was truly enjoying my first anal violation.

I humped back at him as I felt my body tingling all over and I felt a light exploding in my head as my body trembled, shook and shuddered in an enormous climax. I sucked harder on my panties, sucking all the juices out as I felt his cock swell and then a hot heat was released in my anus, shooting deep in my bowels. That only triggered another orgasm and I collapsed under him, his cock still lodged deep inside me.

I continued shaking as he withdrew himself from me and then kissed my ass cheeks. My ass was still high in the air with my face and body lying on the bed. I must have made quite a sight but I was in sexual ecstasy.

I spent the night at Jarell's house and I sucked him off the next morning, tasting his sweet African nectar before he dropped me off. He asked if he could keep my panties as a souvenir and I told him he could only if he promised that he would fuck me whenever I wanted him to.

I was sore in my pussy and arsehole for three days after my African experience but it was well worth it. Jarell and I are firm friends and we still get together for some awesome sex every now and again. Its not always dry sex but sometimes we both get in the mood for the dry experience – both in my pussy and my ass.

Regardless of wet or dry, it's always awesome with Jarell.

12