Panty Sniffer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey guys can I have a hug, too?" I asked the question trying to sound innocent. They jumped away from each other as if an electric shock had gone through their bodies. With their faces turned crimson Monica turned toward me first holding out her arms which I fell into.

I ran my hands down her back and lightly caressed her butt not hiding this small bit of affection from my mother. Softly Monica whispered, "Daddy, meet me in my room at 2:00 tonight and you can have switch night with me."

Then turning to Wanda I hugged her just as I had her granddaughter but squeezed her ass harder. My mother practically tongued my ear as she cooed, "Monica and Glenda are going to the store in awhile. As soon as they leave I want your tongue in my asshole quickly followed by you giving my shittie depths the fucking of their life. Do you understand me wimp?"

I understood all too well and had the time of my life with both of them. Of course, Glenda seemed hotter than usual as she was all over me as soon as we got in bed. I honestly don't know what is in store for me next but I am sure having fun and hope my cock can hold out. What a wonderful life it is.

12