Panty Wearing for Men

Story Info
Jacking off in panties - a technical guide.
1.9k words
4.22
36.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think it all started when I was about 21. My girl asked me to put on her crotchless panties as a dare. When she saw how hard I was, she said "You wanna' fuck me in those don't you?" Well, sometimes you don't know right away when a lifelong fetish has hit you, but there it was.

So now, if I'm gonna' "dress" I try to make it an event. I've watched lots of porn with guys in panties, but that's all bullshit. They either try to stand there as still as a statue while they're cumming, or else they go all crazy with the heels, the makeup, the wigs, the dresses, all that shit. For me, it's just about the lingerie, the bra, the garter belt, the stockings, and, of course, the girliest panties I can get over my throbbing manhood.

I really dig a lacy, see-thru, g-string. The first time I put one on I noticed something women have been saying for a long time, they get right up in your business. If you didn't know your asshole was full of nerve endings, well you find out the first time you pull up a tiny little thong and try to figure out if you want to hold back your swollen dick or just cup your balls while your purple-headed throbber hangs out and bounces slightly every time your heart beats. It's a wonder I didn't cum just looking at myself the first time in that pretty lacy red size 9 that didn't even begin to cover anything, but I could sure feel that string up my ass cheeks. When my girl noticed how hard I was, she wanted that inside her right away. She pulled her knees up and laid on her side and let me enter her from behind. Once I got my throbbing cock into that tight wet pussy, all I could think about was what a pervert I was fucking a woman who was completely naked while I was wearing a pair of panties around my thighs. I never came so hard.

Anyway, now if I'm gonna' jack off in some panties, I don't want it to be just another handjob, so first I only do it a few times a year. Sometimes the anticipation is better than the ability to get it any time you like. Here's what happens when it's time for this "panty wearing pervert" to "dress" and shoot my wad in girls undies.

First, it's important to think about this for a day or two. For one thing, you get so many erections thinking about it, and it's so hot fantasizing about stuff you know would shock the shit out of all the prudish women you work with, and realizing that if someone engages you in conversation, you'd better settle your shit down quickly and don't get up from your chair unless you want them to notice the bulge in your slacks. Women say "I never look at men down there" but we all know that's bullshit. When a woman notices you have a hard-on, she's only thinking one thing "Is he thinking about me?" Even if she doesn't have any desire to have you, women like to be wanted, and though they'll never ask, they all want to know, if they spot the old trouser snake at attention, "Who is he thinking about?" They'd shit if they knew I was thinking about stroking myself all alone, or the times my girl has let me pound her while wearing her lacy lingerie.

So, it's time to get naked and dress up. First, you gotta' make sure your colon is empty. Then take a good shower, paying attention to that bunghole, no skid marks on the delicates please. That goes double if you're thinking about a little backdoor action, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Do you want the full-on lady of the night look with the garters, and stockings, and the little robe and all that shit? Or do you just want a slutty looking little see-thru lacy number that women will tell you is uncomfortable as shit, but if they know they're going to get fucked in the next few minutes, they'll put up with it for a little while. You have to decide and get all this stuff together.

So, about that man pussy. Do you want some anal action? If you don't have the balls to go to the sex shop and pick up a butt plug, then you're gonna' have to get creative. I suggest you man up and search among the rubber dicks until you find the right piece of silicone, latex, plastic or whatever, that you want to violate your own ass with. I don't use actual dildos, I just think a fake cock is too homoerotic even for a guy dressed up in panties and jamming stuff up his own ass. But, if you're the adventuresome type, just know your ass is a lot tighter than a pussy, don't get the John Holmes memorial dildo, start small, they'll sell you a bigger plastic schlong later if you decide it's your thing.

Now the fun part. I always start with the stockings, then the garters, then the bra, and the panties last. While you're pulling these things on, revel in the fact that this stuff wasn't made for you, it was made for a woman. It won't fit quite right, no matter how big your manboobs are they won't fill up the cups correctly, and nobody in their right mind wants to see you dressed like this. This stuff is accents for tits and ass. The stuff you're wearing is meant for a woman. Deal with it, panty wearing pervert!

So, you've taken the plunge, and you've got your sheer, lacy, satiny, silky, slinky, girly attire on as best you can make it fit, and now you're ready to have a look at yourself in the mirror. Wow. What a disappointment. You look nothing like those hot little whores in those girly magazines you've been stroking yourself to all these years. But then, you'd probably be embarrassed if she could see you anyway. You didn't do all this to impress anyone else, you did it because it makes you feel perverted and slutty, and you kinda' like that.

Next, let's talk about lube. You don't need to dryhump mother thumb and her four daughters. You need some good lubrication, unless your girl walks in and decides to fuck you. On that note, and let's face it, you're too embarrassed to do any of this around her, she's out for the day, and you really wish you had a GPS tracker on her car just to make damn sure she doesn't catch you in your delicate state.

So, you've got your panties on, your cock lubed, and it's time to shoot some jizz. First, do you want porn or no? I suggest you skip it. You have ten thousand images of pussy in your brain already, you need to concentrate on your own body here, look at those soft silky threads you're wearing, myself I am a sucker for pink or white see-thru lace. I like to just enjoy the feeling of that "made for a woman" stuff surrounding every inch of my manhood and my ass, and tell myself "It's okay, you panty wearing pervert, everybody has a kink fetish. You want to fuck in panties, that's not going to hurt anyone at all. Just enjoy those lacy panties around your cock and take your time cumming, it's your cock and it's your right".

Now we mentioned taking a little back door action a while ago, if you really have some time, you might consider a ring for your cock as well. It will make your erection firmer, it will also make it a little harder to cum, and if you're not used to it, will prolong your masturbation session, and the secret of a good orgasm is time. The more time you have your ass in those girly undies, and the longer you stroke your dick, the more mind-blowing your orgasm is going to be. If you're not worried about that, then you're just doing it wrong.

Okay, slut, nothing else between you and the deed now. It's time to get comfortable and get off. This is where I've never seen a porn video that I didn't think was a bunch of crap. When I jerk off, my hips move, and I try to go out of my way to do things women would do when they fuck. My girl will arch her back and is really vocal. There is nothing wrong with saying "Oh fuck, I love wearing girly panties" or "Damn, I love pussy so much I just have to wear some panties". Nope, make sure no one can hear you, of course. You don't want a bunch of neighbors or roommates giggling and smirking at you the next time you encounter them, but if you have the freedom, get vocal, and either way, fuck your hand as hard as you can go.

It's not a pussy, but that doesn't mean you can't imagine what it would be like if you were balls deep in your favorite porn queen. Shit, you can even imagine that she is mortified to see you in her lingerie, but you told her "Look bitch, this is how I want it. Now spread your damp lips and take my cock all the way to the bottom of the shaft and use your hands to pop the waistband on my g-string. Feel me up like you want it, because today, I'm feeling a little feminine, but I'm still gonna' fuck your little pussy hard." Or make up your own shit that sounds good when you're horny, the point is, don't hold back. Every man jacks off. You got all this getup, don't get shy now.

Okay, so you're about to cum. This isn't the time to worry about where the jizz goes, just let that shit fly. When you're with your girl, she knows when you cum it's gonna' make a mess, whether inside of her puss, in her mouth, up her ass, on her hand, in her hair, you get the idea. Women realize men shoot lots of semen when they cum, you should face it yourself. All that stuff can go in the washer (you need a delicates bag, so add that to your shopping list as well) you just need to blow your load as hard as you can, hopefully writhing in ecstasy and overwhelmed with how simultaneously shameful and yet titillated you are at having your sweet ass in a pair of girls knickers. Don't be ashamed, grab your dick and stroke it while you enjoy feeling conflicted about being a straight man in a woman's' g-string.

So what could be better than that? Well, just the thing that happened to me the other night. My girl came in to the bedroom where I was already asleep, and started tugging down my boxers. Nothing unusual there, she has unlimited access to my dick whenever she wants for whatever reason, right? So, as I'm a little slow to wake up, I'm just kinda' laying there wondering what got her all interested in my junk, when I feel her putting something around my foot. Next thing I know I'm feeling a soft fabric being moved up both my calves. She's decided it's time for a good hard fuck, and she knows how to get it from this panty wearing pervert.