Pantyhose, Girdles and Heels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Thursday morning she was at her office. I entered through the basement garage and went straight up to the nineteenth floor. Apartment 1907 was a corner apartment. I made quick work of the lock, her security system wasn't set. Straight to the bedroom I headed. I found a black corset. She had a pair of seamed black pantyhose and a pair of leopard print 5" heels. I got home and inhaled her pantyhose and corset. I took to the bed and cummed hard into her corset. She took her place amongst the rest. Name? Marlo Garrett?, date acquired? November 14th. I had one more spot for my first row.

My first night with Melanie was amazing. It wasn't planned, she was going out with friends and I was staying in for the night. My doorbell rang at 1am. I was surprised to see her standing at my door looking so amazing. I pulled her in and kissed her deeply. Our tongues danced together in harmony. I went straight for the skin tight dress and pulled it up. I felt like she had a hint of reservation standing there spanx exposed. She quickly recovered and pushed me down to the sofa and straddled me. As we kissed I rubbed her pantyhosed legs and spanx giving me a super erection. In a matter of seconds our clothes were gone and she was riding me. I licked and suckled her nipples like low hanging fruit. She rode me hard until we both exploded together. We laid there and I wondered how being with someone would affect my favorite hobby. If she ever found out my fetish , would she know I had taken her things? I couldn't risk it. I would have to take things slow with Melanie.

It'd been a few months. Melanie and I were having sex but we weren't a couple either. I had full time access to a pantyhose spanx wearing high heeled beauty. Melanie wasn't enough, I had fell in love with the chase. It excited me in a thrilling way. I had that missing space to complete shelf number one. Who would it be? I had seen a few potentials, but wanted a special trophy for number six. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I would return to wear it all started, Mom. It would take some surveillance but not a lot. I knew her schedule, I just had to get her maid Hazel's. I got started right away. Hazel had every other Monday off. Mom worked usually until around six thirty or seven. I was good to go and I had a key.

Two weeks later I went in on Monday morning. I kept the same plan and headed straight for her closet. The day before's pantyhose were sheer off-black. There was a black shaping slip hanging over the chair in the walk-in. I settled on a pair of gray heels with a black bow on the back. I put her slip up to my face and stretched and inhaled it. I turned to leave and Mom was standing there. I didn't know what to say.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough, I have known about your kinks for sometime now."

"You have?"

"Did you really think I needed help getting into my girdle for years?"

"Huh."

"Did you think I didn't feel you against me, you were hard as a rock. I never saw you like that until you started helping me."

She hugged me. I couldn't help myself I started to feel her tight shaping slip through her blouse. She didn't stop me. I lifted her tight skirt and just rubbed her ass through her slip and pantyhose. She turned around, I put my dick between her slip and pantyhose. The greatest thing I'd ever felt before. I moved it in and out feeling my engorged cock trapped between her hose and slip. I shot a load off and collapsed onto a chair. As I sat she put my cock between her pantyhosed thighs until I was back to full erection.

I took my time and relished in the moment. She stood before me with her skirt removed. I got down on my knees and slowly fondled her four inch stilettos. They were black patent and felt wonderful. I could feel a current running through me. My hands glided up to her sheer black pantyhose. I could feel every silky fiber beneath my fingertips. I was basking in a state of pantyhose worship. My hands moved further up to her hips encased in her tight shaping slip. For a woman of her forties she tried her best to stay in shape. There was nothing wrong with a little help from a foundation garment. It was amazing to touch. In my mind I somehow wished I could be inside her pantyhose and girdle with her. My erection hadn't entered my mind until it made contact with her pantyhosed leg. I sat back in the chair with a massive erection. She turned around and began to rub her pantyhosed ass over my erection. I reached around and grabbed her girdled waist and exploded on her again. I collapsed into a heap of pantyhose heaven.

Number six was the most amazing. Shelf one done.

Adrian "Mom" Parker date acquired January 10th.

12