Pantyhose Lover gets His Fantasy

Story Info
A man's wife decides to start fulfilling his deep desires.
1.7k words
4.38
48.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuvHose
LuvHose
5 Followers

The wife knows of my obsession of pantyhose-clad women. She also knows of my longing to see, feel, hear, smell and even taste the hose she is wearing, especially for longer periods. The longer the period, the more obsessed I become.

It was Friday at noon when she came home for lunch from the office. Since I work midnight shift, I was sleeping on my side, facing the middle of the bed. She came into the room quietly, and eased herself onto the other side of the bed, trying not to awaken me. She then stretched out so that her legs were toward the pillows. She carefully took off her shoes and eased her feet near my face. Then she lay on her side, facing away from me, but watching over her shoulder as she slowly moved her feet until they covered my nose. She noticed that my breathing changed from my regular snoring, to doing more inhaling than exhaling. She knew that was a good thing. She left one foot under my nose, and caressed my face with the other. I then woke up and realized that someone's feet were on my face! I thought I was dreaming... I used my free hand to press both feet harder onto my face, and took a deep breath.

"How do they smell, sweetie?"

I groaned loudly. "If you want to see the effect, take a look."

She pulled down the bedspread and grinned, seeing the tent that my cock was making in my hose.

"Mmm... wait until next week. I plan on wearing these same hose all next week too."

"Oh my!" My cock was drooling... She grinned. I kept smelling her feet.

After five minutes, she said, "In fact, Fridays will be very good for you from now on. I have many surprises for you, but I think your favorite will be my continuing to wear the same hose, week after week.

I could not help or hold back... My innermost fantasy was coming true! I came hard, dreaming of the possibilities.

"Mmmm... Now I know the right buttons to push! You came without my even touching you!" She had a mischievous grin as she removed her feet from my face. I pouted, but not for long. She straddled my face, and lowered her hosed pussy to my face slowly. "Now close your eyes and smell THIS!"

I closed my eyes and started smelling her pussy, inhaling deeply.

"Does THAT smell good?"

"Oh God, YES!"

"And just think, it will get even better the longer I wear hose." She was doing something, because I felt the bed shifting. Maybe she was getting more comfortable. I started to lick her pussy through the hose.

"Hey! I didn't say you could do that! You will be punished!" Still straddling, she took each wrist and tied them to the bedposts. Then, she took each ankle and tied them to the bedposts. She got off me, placed her feet on my face and said, "You will remain tied to the bed until I untie you. For now, I have to get back to work. I suggest you get some sleep for the rest of the day, you'll need it." I fell asleep, wondering what was in store for me.

She came home again while I was sleeping. She quietly came into the room and snickered for the events that were about to transpire. She put a cock ring and a blindfold on me, took off her shoes and smothered my face with her feet. I started moaning for that familiar smell. She motioned her 20 co-workers to quietly come into the room. She started whispering to them.

"See? I told you all that he loves this! Now you will understand my request of you all to wear the same hose all week. He will smell the feet of each one of you for 10 minutes. Then the next pass, he will smell your hosed pussies. And, on the next pass, he will lick you until you come in your hose. Sorry about the time limit, but I think everyone will be satisfied."

Now she raised her voice a little bit, and said, "OK ladies, now keep your shoes on until you get here. He likes to watch you take them off. What you do with your feet and shoes during your 10 minute period is up to you." She then took off my blindfold, and said to me, "Surprise sweetie! Here's one of your fantasies come true!"

Now, one by one, the ladies did the "first pass." They all would get on the bed and seductively swing their beautiful legs and feet by my face. Some would take off their shoes by hand, and put their feet on my face and order me to sniff. The ones that were fascinated with what I was doing would sniff their own shoes as I sniffed their feet. Some would make me sniff their shoes and their feet. Others would dangle their shoes until they fell off, then they would press their feet onto my nose. All of them asked how I liked the smell of their feet. I got to smell some of the stinkiest hosed feet, and I LOVED it!

When each ten-minute interval was done, my wife said, "Next!"

After the last woman, I thought it was over. My wife said "Next!" again. She turned to me and said, "You get to smell something else this time around." Then she shoved one of her used pantyhose from her drawer into my mouth. "That is so you won't be able to stick that tongue out."

She turned to the ladies and said, "OK ladies, straddle his face either way and do as you like without coming. Remember that he is only allowed to sniff at this point. Try to control yourself. I KNOW you can!"

So, the next pass began, each woman straddling my face so that I could smell her hosed pussies. Some would lift their skirts and keep them up while watching me. Others would lift their skirt and then drape them over my face, which is a favorite of mine. Some would either softly rock back and forth on my nose, stay still, or use their hands to hold my head while they were gyrating and grinding their pussies all over my face. Some would face toward my head, some would face toward my feet to see the effect they were having on my cock, and others would switch positions. Some would talk, asking how good they smelled. Some thought that I was perverted, but they were all getting very aroused and wet. Again, my wife kept time by saying "Next!"

After the last one, my wife took the pantyhose out of my mouth. They were so wet from my saliva that she put them back in my mouth. "Now suck them dry!" I did as I was told, enjoying the flavors of her foot sweat and pussy juices. Then she took them out. "I hope that 10 minutes is enough time for each of these ladies to be satisfied by you. Now do a good job."

"OK ladies, straddle his face again for 10 minutes. If you're not satisfied, you can get back in line for another 'sitting'. Nobody leaves until they are satisfied. Satisfaction guaranteed. But the one and only rule is that your hose stay on until you get satisfied. Don't worry, he LOVES it that way!"

Now the women went wild! Rubbing, riding, and grinding as I licked each woman to orgasm during their interval, cumming all over my face or into my mouth as they held my head in place. And they kept getting back in line for MORE! It was incredible! Half of them went through three times. Several went five times. One of them went nine times!

"OK ladies, is everyone satisfied?" They all agreed that they were satisfied. "OK then, take off your hose, leave them on the bed, and pick up your new package of hose on your way out. Have a safe trip home."

They did as instructed.

She put each worn pantyhose into a ziploc bag for posterity, but not without sniffing the foot and crotch first. She made comments about them. "Boy! Some of these feet really stink! I bet you really liked them. But the crotches vary from very sweet to really stinky - which did you like the best?"

"All of 'em"

"They all taste that good?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Hmmm... I may have try someday."

"Really?"

"Maybe... we'll see." In an effort to change the subject, she takes off her shoes again. "Are you ready for me now? It's my turn."

She smothers my face with her feet before I get a chance to reply, keeping them there for 10 minutes. All I could do was enjoy their aroma once more. This must be heaven! Then, she straddles my face, saying, "Do we need to use the pantyhose gag again?"

"No, I'll continue to just smell your hosed pussy. I promise."

"OK, I'll let you know when you can start licking. Then, don't stop until I tell you."

I took deep breaths of her pussy, getting intoxicated - she smelled SO GOOD. She was so aroused and wet. After ten minutes, she said, "Go ahead. Keep going even if I come in your mouth." I licked for all I was worth, and she held my head in place every time she came. She tasted so good.

"Stop." She straddled my hosed cock and we dry humped through our hose. While doing this, she started sniffing and licking my face. "Mmmm... Your face smells and tastes like 21 pussies!"

Then she successfully inserted my hosed cock into her hosed pussy (don't ask me how), and she rode me like a bucking bronco. "Don't come until I tell you." She keeps riding me until she comes again. Then she gets off me, puts her hand under my hose on the snap of the cock ring, and puts my hosed cock into her mouth and starts sucking.

"MOW!"

She unsnaps the cock ring, and I come and keep coming. She wasn't able to swallow it all. She kisses me and unties me.

"Either cuddle or sleep at my feet."

"Can I do both? Cuddle until you sleep, and then sleep at your feet?"

"Of course! Great Idea! Just think what these hose will be like next week..."

Life is GOOD!

LuvHose
LuvHose
5 Followers