Pantyhose Tales: Black Lez Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cunt got wet instantly at the idea of her fucking me, making me her pet.

Mistress P: Then take a picture of yourself in that exact position. U r not allowed to come, but u r to get yourself on the brink. Is that clear, slut?

LeahAdams: Yes, Mistress.

MistressP: I'll be back in five minutes.

LeahAdams: Yes, Mistress.

I sat on my chair staring at the picture. I was not really a leg woman, I liked tits and ass, but those legs were not only very nice, but because they were my Mistress's they somehow turned me on.

After a minute, I pondered whether I should obey or not, the position an awkward one. Yet, somehow I felt the need to obey, plus my cunt was on fire, so I laid on my floor, lifted up my legs, spread them wide and slid my hand inside my pantyhose.

I closed my eyes and imagined that Mistress P was Penny from across the street, the beautiful redhead I fantasized about all the time. Her green eyes were intoxicating and her natural red hair was exotic, so different from my brown eyes and frizzy black hair.

As I rubbed myself, I imagined her inviting me for coffee and then making me her personal slut.

My moans were getting heavier, when I remembered I was supposed to take a photo of myself like this. Awkwardly, I tried to keep my legs up, while also taking the photo. Although I wobbled a couple of times and the first couple of photos were too blurry to send, I finally took one that worked.

As I looked at the photo, my legs still wide up in the air, I heard a voice, "You really are an obedient, pet, aren't you?"

I froze, my legs still wide up in the air, spread open.

"Speechless, my pet?" she asked.

It took me a second to realize this wasn't a fantasy, that Penny, the redhead from across the street, was indeed in my room, leaning against my door frame with a wide smile on her face and a strap-on cock in her hands.

"P-P-Penny?" I finally stammered, oddly remaining in the same position.

"Isn't it, 'Mistress, Penny'?" she questioned, as she walked over and stood in front of me.

This was the tell-tale moment.

I said I wished she was here.

I promised that I would obey without hesitation.

I admitted I would be a mindless slave.

Finally, I smiled, not ashamed of my current position, but turned on, "Hi, Mistress Penny, how may I serve you?"

She smiled back and asked, "Surprised?"

"Definitely surprised, but very, very pleasantly so," I answered, my mouth already watering, my pussy already dampening, trying to figure out how she ended up being my online Mistress.

"Ready to make all those online promises a reality?" she questioned, slipping out of her heels and pushing my legs back to the ground.

"My mind and body are yours to use as you wish, Mistress," I answered like the submissive I was, and very thankful to be completely on the ground.

She straddled my face, hiked up her skirt to reveal she was a natural redhead, with a perfectly trimmed pussy, as she lowered herself on my face.

"I imagine you have fantasized about this moment for a long time, my slut," she correctly assumed.

As her cunt lowered onto my eager lips, I answered, "It's a fantasy come true, Mistress."

She chuckled, as her cunt lips, landed on my lips, "Oh, it will definitely be a fantasy COME true."

Her scent was strong, and I eagerly began licking. I parted her pussy lips with my tongue, creating a path of wetness. As her moans increased, I leaned up and began sucking on her hard clit.

"That's it, sluuuut," she moaned, beginning to grind up and down on my face.

Soon she was coming and my face was coated with pussy juice. I hungrily lapped her juices, wanting to savour her exotic taste.

Once she was done coming, she got off me and said, "You've got quite the tongue, my pet."

"Thank you, Mistress," I smiled, giddy with the compliment.

"Get on all fours, my slut," she ordered, as she went over to the bed and grabbed the strap-on she had brought with her.

I quickly obeyed, my cunt dying for attention.

She put the strap-on cock on, moved behind me and ripped my pantyhose. She asked, "Want to get fucked?"

"So badly," I moaned, as the head of her plastic cock parted my lips.

"Beg, slut," she ordered, continuing to tease me.

"Please, Mistress, slam that big cock in your bimbo slut's cunt," I moaned, not really good at dirty talk.

"You understand once I fuck you, you are unconditionally mine," she stated.

I didn't contemplate any risk as I declared, "Of course, Mistress. I will obey without hesitation."

"I'll make all your fantasies come true," she said, as she slid the cock deep in me.

"Yesssssss," I moaned, my burning cunt finally filled.

"I knew you would be a good little fuck slut," she said, as she began slamming into me.

"You didddd?" I questioned.

"Oh yes," she said, "You've been drooling over me since we first met."

Of course, she was right. "I was that obvious?"

"It's hard to hide lust," she said, as she ordered, "now bounce back on my cock, slut. Fuck yourself."

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned, immediately bouncing back onto her cock like a dog in heat.

"Faster, slut," she ordered, after a minute or so.

"Yesssss," I moaned, my breathing getting heavier.

"Are you close?" she asked.

"Yesssss," I whimpered, my orgasm so close.

"Stop," she ordered.

"Nooooo," I whined.

"Are you questioning me?" she asked instantly annoyed.

"Nooo, Mistress," I apologized, "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking."

"Stand up!" she ordered, clearly still annoyed.

"Yes, Mistress," I quickly obeyed.

"Bend over the bed," she demanded.

I again obeyed.

I felt her hands tug down my pantyhose slightly and, without warning, felt the harsh sting of a slap on my ass.

I yelped completely surprised.

"Ask for another, slut," she demanded.

Although absurd, I asked, "Mistress, may I have another?"

SPANK!

"Mistress, may I have another," I asked, through gritted teeth. The pain searing, yet somehow making my cunt leak simultaneously.

SPANK!

"Aaaaaah, Mistress, may I have anotherrrrrrr," I struggled to ask, oddly wanting to be spanked again, even as tears streamed from my eyes.

"You like getting spanked, don't you?" she asked, as she rubbed my ass cheeks.

"Yes," I admitted, finding the sudden gentle caressing a strange contradiction to the searing burn of a couple moments earlier.

Another sudden slap came, and then another.

"Yes, what?" she asked.

"Yessssss, Mistress," I weakly responded, the pain intense.

"Your black ass looks hot with some red," she said, again caressing my ass cheeks.

"Thank you, Mistress," I responded.

"My pets never disobey, is that clear?" she questioned.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, oddly hoping for another spank, the pleasure and pain principle definitely at work.

"So you promised me you would do whatever I said," she continued.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, wondering what she was going to make me do next.

She moved to her purse, before returning and pouring some lube between my ass cheeks. "Beg to be ass fucked,"

Although I knew it would hurt, I wanted more pain, more pleasure. As her finger teased my rosebud, I begged, "Fuck your slave's ass. Make me your ass slutttttt."

Her finger slid in my ass as she said, "You understand I plan to make you a complete fuck toy."

"Yessss," I moaned, as her finger wiggled inside my ass.

"I plan to make all those fantasies of yours come true," she continued.

"Reallllly?" I asked, as she pulled her finger out and moved the plastic cock between my ass cheeks.

As she began pushing the cock in my ass, a new pain coursing through my body, she continued, "I plan to have you gangbanged by a group of my husband's friends, to be the all service maid at my next bridge party and be triple-teamed by some college boys."

"Oh yesssss," I moaned at the promises she was making, which dulled the pain as my ass was filled completely.

Once all in, she said, "That ass of yours easily took all my cock."

"Fuck my ass, Mistress," I begged, wanting to be fucked, made an ass-slut.

"You really are one dirty housewife slut," she chuckled, as she held my hips and began fucking my ass hard.

"Oh fuck, shit, fuck," I mumbled, as the cock slammed into my ass. If this was a guy I would have made him stop, the pain was so bad, yet because it was her, my Mistress, I begged for more. "Oh yes, ream my ass, Mistress."

"You want to get gangbanged by a bunch of white guys?" she asked.

"Yesssss," I moaned, "I want to be used like a dirty sluuuut," I moaned, the idea of being gangbanged taking away the pain that was still burning inside me.

"You'll be eating cunt after cunt after cunt," she continued.

"Oh yes, make me your cunt licking slavvvvve," I moaned, wanting to be forced to eat pussy, suck cock, be ass fucked.

For a few minutes, she slammed into my ass, my whole bed banging into the wall, as the pain faded entirely and my orgasm began to rise. "Oh God, so close, shiiiiit," I moaned, my breathing getting heavy.

"You want to come, my slave?" she asked.

"Yessss," I moaned.

"Only real whores come from getting ass fucked," she said, as she continued reaming me.

"I'm a whoooooooooore," I screamed, my orgasm so close.

"Come, my slut, come from getting ass fucked," she ordered.

The order was all I needed to reach euphoria as I screamed, "Yesssssss, I'm your fucking sluuuuuuuuuuut."

The orgasm was intense, making my whole body tingle as she didn't slow down her fucking.

I continued coming and coming, feeling my pussy juices slithering down my leg. I didn't want this submission to end, this anal submission. I didn't want to return to being a boring housewife, with my boring husband and my boring life. I wanted to eat her pussy, to lick her asshole, to suck her tits, to be her anal slave.

Unfortunately, all good things come to an end, and she pulled out of my ass and ordered, "Suck my cock, slut."

I spun around, dropped to my knees and took the cock straight from my ass into my mouth. Another nasty act of submission that only enhanced my desire to submit.

After a minute, she pulled out and patted my head, "Good pet."

This should have shamed me, yet it only enhanced my submissive desires. I replied, "Thank you, Mistress."

"This is just the beginning, my cunt slut," she said, as she took off the strap-on.

"I hope so, Mistress," I replied, remaining on my knees.

"Oh, that is a promise," she smiled. "I will make everything on your list of fantasies come true."

"Thank you, Mistress," I nodded, my cunt still leaking.

"Be at my house tomorrow morning at eight," she ordered. "It's time to start your slave training."

"I can't wait, Mistress," I nodded and I meant it.

"I know, slut," she replied, walking out of my bedroom.

I weakly went to my computer and typed her a message:

LeahAdams: Mistress Penny. Thank you for making me your slave. I will obey without hesitation.

THE END

12