Pantyhose Tales: Blackmailed MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky cringed at the condescending tone and words, especially the word 'Mistress', yet obeyed the command. Reaching Jessica's feet, she looked up to the shaved pussy and instantly wished hers was shaved. She had never even considered shaving herself completely until that moment.

"Go ahead my pet. Lick your Mistress's pussy. Get used to it slut, you will be doing this a lot," Jessica smiled down at her defeated nemesis.

Becky should have fought the order, yet the slight scent of Jessica's pussy pulled her in and she felt her body moving on its own towards Jessica's pussy. Reaching Jessica's pussy, she hesitated briefly before extending her tongue and licking. Becky was stunned by how sweet the taste was. Sure she had tasted herself, but licking directly from the source was an experience unlike any other Becky ever had.

"That's it, my pet, you will be a good pet, won't you?" Jessica moaned, softly.

Becky hadn't even thought of a response when she heard herself say, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" Jessica asked, putting her hands through Becky's hair.

Becky was instantly addicted to the delicious taste of pussy, answered robotically, "Yes, Mistress, I will be a good pet."

"Goood, girl," Jessica purred, Becky's tongue beginning to get her off as she plotted her next naughty blackmail of the submissive slut.

Becky sensing she was pleasing Jessica began to lick faster and knowing what got her off, she began flicking Jessica's swollen clit with her tongue.

A minute or two later, Jessica grabbed Becky's head and pulled her deep between her legs and began using the slut's face to get off. Jessica's breathing increased quickly and soon she screamed, "Take my cunt juice my sluuuuuut."

Becky opened her mouth hungry to taste the full explosion after all the tantalizing appetizers she had been licking the past few minutes. The cum flowed freely like champagne out of Jessica's pussy and into the first time pussy pleasing Becky's mouth. She couldn't believe how amazing the taste was and knew instantly that she was no longer straight, but bi.

Jessica eventually let Becky go and looking down at her pet's shiny face said, "Don't move."

Becky obeyed and a moment later Jessica returned with her camera and snapped a picture. "This one is for my personal collection of the day I turned my pet."

"Please don't tell anyone," Becky pleaded, no longer embarrassed by what she had done, but just not wanting anyone else to know.

"Obey unconditionally my pet," Becky smiled, as she reached for her thong, "and this will be our fun little secret."

"Yes, Mistress," Becky obediently agreed, happy that the humiliating secret may stay just between the two of them and excited by the thought that she would be able to taste Jessica again.

Rebecca came hard as the memory of her first time came flooding back, both figuratively and literally, as her cum leaked out of her excessively. Opening her eyes and realizing where she was she shook her head at how real the memory just felt. Memories of her submissive lesbian exploits her last semester of high school, she shook her head and cursed at her weakness. She had locked away that dirty little secret, that brief glimpse of time where she was a lesbian pet to Jessica and Mrs. Heart.

Rebecca quickly responded to the e-mail:

Please leave me alone!

Rebecca shut down her computer and went to her bedroom to take a nap, exhausted by the stress of the day and the intense orgasm she had just given herself.

.....

Lacie texted saying she wouldn't be home until late as she was studying with Alexis for some chemistry test, although Rebecca wanted to say no, she couldn't come up with a reasonable reason for such a reaction and instead texted her to be home by ten.

Usually, Rebecca enjoyed the alone time. Yet, tonight her nerves were on edge, she worried about what else this unknown person may have on her and what they may have in mind. She was quite well off financially her husband a VP of a fortune 500 company, so the most obvious reason was an attempt at blackmail. Rebecca considered how much she could pay to end this if it went that way without her husband Jack noticing.

Rebecca's anxiety getting the best of her, she logged onto her computer. As she dreaded, there were three emails from the stranger and each with an attachment.

Rebecca again went and poured herself a glass of wine and brought the bottle with her as she just sensed the reality that this was going to get complicated.

Sitting back down, she scanned the three e-mail titles:

Do you remember this day?

Aren't you adorable?

You are quite the agreeable model it seems.

Rebecca's hand was trembling as she clicked on the first e-mail titled: Do you remember this day?

A flood of memories came back as Rebecca remembered Jessica showing up at her ballet practice and demanding she go back to her place.

Rebecca remembered standing tall and saying she was not playing her little games but Jessica threatened to show the picture once again.

Twenty minutes later Rebecca was at Jessica's house, a mansion really, and Jessica demanded Rebecca pose for her again.

Rebecca didn't know how many photos were taken but she remembered being forced to pose with smiles like she was enjoying myself. She also remembered that the more she was made to pose slutty, the more names she was called, the more turned on she got. She also remembered hoping she could taste Jessica again, even though she knew that would only give the blonde bitch more power over her.

Rebecca finished her glass of wine and poured another as she clicked out of the first wordless e-mail and clicked onto the second which was more revealing than the first.

Looking at the picture Rebecca realized there was no way to prove that in that photo she was being blackmailed at that moment. Her smile implied otherwise.

Rebecca also remembered that at this moment Jessica was teasing her by taking off her skirt and shirt and asking questions like:

"You want to play with my tits don't you, my little lez girl?"

"You're dying to drop to your knees and crawl between my legs aren't you my little cunt-licker?"

"Go ahead, tell me what you want, the hunger in your eyes is impossible to ignore."

Becky refused to answer any of the questions, knowing it would only make her look weak. She may be obeying because she was being blackmailed, but she couldn't let her rival think she actually enjoying the humiliation even though the slight dampness in her pussy was hard to deny.

Jessica's breasts barely concealed in her bra and legs looking so luscious in her pantyhose had Becky not thinking straight as she could literally imagine herself on her knees between Jessica's legs tasting her sweetness.

Jessica noticed Becky's weakness, it was a gift of hers to know when a girl was submissive, when they could be manipulated and her arch enemy was the perfect prototype...the perfect submissive.

"Show me your cunt, my slut," Jessica demanded, her camera in hand. "If it is wet I know you are a hungry little cunt licking lez."

Becky could feel a tingling down below from the name calling, against her own will her cunt was getting wetter, which only frustrated her more. Yet, instead of protesting, she felt herself beginning to obey the command.

"Good girl," Jessica purred, "you are going to be a very good little pet, aren't you Becky?"

The word 'pet' which should have been humiliating only made Becky hornier as she felt the need to obey Jessica. She agreed, saying the words she never thought would escape her mouth, "Yes, I will be a good pet."

"A good little cunt-licker?" Jessica pushed.

Becky nodded, repeating the words of submission, "Yes, I will be a good cunt-licker."

Rebecca stood up quickly, the memories of her fall into submission so powerful, so real as if it happened just yesterday.

Rebecca paced back and forth unable to deal with the memories or the undeniable burning in her cunt...a burn she hadn't felt in years. Oh sure Jack was a good lover, a tender person and an amazing provider, yet he had never been able to totally satisfy her sexually in bed. He had no clue because Rebecca had long ago perfected the fake throes of passion, followed by the fake orgasm. One he was asleep, usually within five minutes, she would finish herself off imagining him rougher, stronger and more dominant, refusing to allow her body and mind to transgress into the submissive lesbian slut she was in her senior year.

She downed the rest of her wine and took a deep breath as she clicked onto the last of the e-mails. She wasn't surprised to see it was one of the naughty ones and tears began to stream down her face as the rest of that second submission flashed back in her head.

"Pose sexy for me, like you are seducing me cunt-tease," Jessica ordered, taking off her bra releasing her firm breasts.

Staring at Jessica's breasts, Becky's hunger to submit and please suddenly overwhelming every last inch of her moral fibre she slid her pantyhose down and parted her legs enough to give a teasingly appetizing glimpse at her perfectly shaved pussy, which she had shaven to imitate Jessica. She wasn't sure she could pull off sexy, but she tried to be natural as she posed trying to give a look of hunger that she was currently feeling. She wanted to suck on Jessica' tits, she wanted to taste her pussy again, she wanted to be her pet...no matter how ridiculous, how humiliating or how degrading it was. She needed to please Jessica and no matter how much she tried to deny her feelings the reality was she couldn't resist neither the temptation nor the hypnotic power Jessica seemed to have over her.

"Do you want to please me, Becky?" Jessica asked.

"Yes," Becky replied, watching Jessica slide her hand underneath her pantyhose.

"How badly?" Jessica questioned.

"Desperately," Becky answered, unable to tear her gaze away from Jessica's body.

Sitting down, Jessica ordered, "Crawl to your Mistress."

Becky's eyes went big, 'Mistress' a reminder of Jessica's power over her, a power that Becky was seemingly unable and slowly becoming unwilling to break. It seemed to bring a brief moment of clarity of her situation as she paused trying to deal with the continual downfall into sexual servitude she seemed to be in.

Jessica's voice got firmer, "Now slut, my mother will be home soon and I want my cunt slave to get me off before then...unless you want spectators."

Becky defeated, hungry and scared, got off the couch and crawled to Jessica.

Again Jessica rewarded her pet with praise, "Good girl, Mistress is very happy with her little pet."

Shame burned Becky's face as she crawled to Jessica's feet and yet passion burned in her pussy. The contradicting feelings had Becky in a sexual and moral daze, unfortunately her sexual hunger trumped her dignity or morals.

"Kiss my feet," Jessica ordered.

Becky's red cheeks burned as she lowered her head and obeyed the absurd request.

"Suck my toes," Jessica demanded.

Again, Becky obeyed, the taste of the stockings a mixture of silk and sweat which was surprisingly degrading tasty.

Once Becky had sucked each toe on each foot, Jessica demanded, "Tell me, my pet, what you want?"

"To lick your pussy," Becky admitted.

"And how do you address me, dyke?" Jessica asked.

The word 'dyke' was a slap in the face as Becky always thought of a dyke as a butch lesbian. Becky stammered, "I-I-I want to lick your pussy, Mistress."

"Too bad," Jessica said, slipping into her shoes and suddenly standing up. Becky watched confused as she then grabbed her sweater and put it back on as she explained, her tone dripping with disappointment, "Only good obedient sluts get to please me."

Becky begged, desperate to eat her archenemies pussy, "Please Mistress, I will do better."

Jessica stopped, bent her ass toward the eager sub, and said, "Come lick my ass, slave. Prove your worthiness to me."

The word 'slave' another power word and yet another one that somehow had Becky's cunt leaking as she crawled over without a word to Jessica's pantyhose covered ass.

"Next time I will have you thoroughly clean my asshole, but today we don't have time. Lick my pantyhose covered ass, shove your tongue between my ass cheeks, my lesbian slave."

The task was even more absurd than the rest and yet Becky felt her body moving instinctively to obey her blonde archenemies' ass. She licked the silky fabric and as she made her way between the nylon-clad ass cheeks, she wished she could tugged the pantyhose down and bury her face between Jessica's beautiful white ass cheeks.

"That's it, puppy, you are such a good pet," Jessica purred, adding to the humiliation layer upon layer.

Suddenly a door opened and Jessica quickly stood up and ordered, "Get dressed slut, unless you want my mother to see you as the whore you are."

Becky quickly dressed and had been fully clothed for less than thirty seconds when Jessica's mom, a MILF twin of her daughter, walked in.

Rebecca was furiously rubbing her clit as she remembered this and so many other times she was used by Jessica. She was close to coming when the doorbell rang. The bell ringing brought her crashing back to the present. She pulled her hands away from her feverous cunt, closed her laptop rubbed her sticky fingers on her skirt, and went to the door.

It was elementary students collecting for MS. Rebecca quickly found her purse, wrote a cheque for a 100 dollars and once the two children were gone she collapsed against the door...her world falling apart.

.....

When Lacie did come home, her hair a bit of a mess, Rebecca couldn't get the nerve or energy to talk to Lacie about her outfit. Instead she decided she would just try to keep better track of what Lacie was up to. She trusted her daughter unequivocally, but knew from experience that sometimes people did things out of character...like she had all those years ago.

Yet, as Lacie leaned in to kiss her mom on the lips, like she always did when she arrived home, Rebecca was positive the scent on her daughter's lips was pussy.

Rebecca gasped.

Lacie looked at her mom, with her usual innocent sweet look, and asked, "What's the matter Mom?"

"N-n-nothing," Rebecca stammered, as she tried to rationalize that what she smelt was wrong, that her daughter wasn't a lesbian, that she wasn't having sex with Alexis...that she wasn't falling down exactly the same path as she had when she was eighteen.

"Well, ok, I got to finish my homework and give Danny a call," Lacie said, a bit embarrassed and yet excited at obeying Alexis's order to kiss her Mom with Alexis's pussy juice on her lips. As she headed to her room, her body tingled in a way it had never before.

Lacie and Alexis had been playing together for a while now, a relationship that had slowly evolved into something completely different from how it had started, but Lacie liked it...even if she didn't really completely understand the full breadth of the relationship that was evolving. Alexis was convinced her Mom was a lesbian and although Lacie couldn't fathom such a silly notion, she thought it would be fun to prove the usually right Alexis wrong.

Once Lacie was gone, Rebecca licked her lips wanting another taste to make sure she was right. And although she couldn't be a 100 percent positive, she was pretty damn sure that it was pussy juice. Rebecca spent the next hour before bed desperately trying to come up with the nerve to talk openly with her daughter about her suspicions about her relationship with Alexis, but couldn't. What would she say? 'Um, honey, are you a submissive pet to Alexis?', or 'Honey, I don't want you to go down the same sexual destructive past I did?' or 'Honey, Mommy used to be a submissive lesbian who was used by her archenemy, other cheerleaders and a teacher.' She sighed as she realized her past may have finally caught up to her after all these years.

.....

Avoiding her emails the rest of the night, Rebecca unfortunately tossed and turned as she replayed her many encounters with Jessica in her head. No matter how much she tried to shut off the memories of her past and fall asleep, her body remained wide-awake. Finally figuring it was easier just give in to her body and let go, she remembered the next time Jessica had humiliated her pushing her deeper into the utter control of her beautiful and impossible to resist archenemy.

Jessica called and demanded, "I expect you at Miller Park tomorrow at 8am in your cheerleader's outfit. Don't be late."

Before Becky had a chance to respond, Jessica hung up and she was left with another ominous future moment.

The next day, Becky arrived as instructed on her bike as she couldn't get the car. The ride while in a cheerleader's outfit was an adventure in itself but nothing compared to what was to come once she arrived at the park.

Jessica showed up late and once she was out of her brand new 1988 Porsche she smirked, "Nice wheels."

Becky snapped back, "Not all of us have rich mom's and dad's."

"Well at least I have a mom and a dad," she retorted, stressing the word dad.

Becky moved towards the rich blonde bitch and snapped, "Don't you ever talk about my family again, is that clear?"

Jessica actually backed off briefly as she said, "Sorry, I didn't know you would be so touchy about it. Anyways, are you ready to get back in my good graces?"

"How?" Becky asked, not remotely horny but only annoyed by the bitch. She couldn't believe she had been allowed to be bullied by the big-titted blonde Barbie.

"Another photo session," Jessica said. "I am hoping to make a very special calendar for my boyfriend."

"The one I fucked?" Becky shot back, enjoying the brief moment where she could win.

"Yes, the one that put you in the position you are in now. Although I suppose in retrospect it was fate," Jessica smiled, not letting Becky see any hint of weakness.