Pantyhose Tales: Blackmailed MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fate," Becky scoffed.

"Yes, you clearly were in needed of a Mistress and I am in need of a new plaything," Jessica answered, her smug tone so frustrating.

"I don't need a fucking Mistress," Becky snapped back.

"Really?" Jessica asked. "If I recall you begged to please me last time we met."

"Because you were blackmailing me," Becky reasoned.

"Nice try," Jessica smiled. "Oh sure, I did blackmail you and will continue to do so. Stubborn girls like you might have second thoughts on occasion. Yet last time when I told you I wasn't going to let you lick my cunt you were disappointed, it was written all over your face. Then when I demanded you lick my ass, you quickly obeyed without any hesitation. You are submissive, Becky, accept it."

"It isn't that black or white," Becky replied, although she was beginning to have a tougher time deciding what shade of grey she was.

"Look the quicker we do this the less likely you will be showing your tits to strangers," Jessica said impatiently.

"Excuse me," Becky asked.

"On all fours and pose for me," Jessica demanded, pulling out her camera.

"Not again," Becky sighed back, "Don't you have enough pictures of me?"

"Probably, but this time I want tasteful pictures, not the usual slutty ones I imagine you like to make," Jessica said, her smile getting even smugger.

"Then get someone who actually likes you," Becky said.

"This is getting old, you dumb slut. I am your Mistress, you're my pet, so do as you're fucking told. Now get on all fours like the pet slave you are," Jessica demanded, her tone and glare implying don't you dare fuck with me.

Scared, Becky fell onto all fours.

"Take off your shoes," Jessica said.

"Why?" Becky asked confused.

"Just fucking do it," Jessica snapped her tolerance non-existent.

Becky obeyed the odd order. Once done, Jessica instructed, her camera ready, "Pose, for me."

Becky obeyed half-heartedly.

"Make it look believable. Imagine if you impress me I will let you lick my cunt," Jessica said, lifting up her skirt slightly.

Becky felt a tingle in her pussy as she posed with her legs crossed and with a sultry smile at the camera.

"Good girl," Jessica said, as she snapped picture after picture.

For some reason the condescending compliment was exhilarating for Becky as she began to get into the posing.

"Show your Mistress how flexible her little lesbian plaything is, suck your toes, my slut," Jessica ordered.

Becky didn't even hesitate as she closed her eyes and pulled her silky stocking-clad toes to her mouth. The act had her flashing back to sucking Jessica's toes the last time they met. Her pussy tingled at the submissive task and the oddness that she was craving kissing Jessica's stocking toes again, was craving obedience.

"Fuck, once you start obeying you are a very eager little pet," Jessica smiled, happy with her archrivals' submissive nature.

Jessica snapped more pictures before she finally said, "On second thought, let's see those small titties, my pet and make it look like you are love showing your body."

Becky got onto her knees and looked around suddenly thankful at the secluded areas that Jessica had chosen. She did a variety of poses where she slowly slid her uniform top up until her breasts were released from the thin fabric hiding them from view.

"Don't tease, slut, show me your titties," Jessica demanded.

Becky pulled her uniform top off over her head suddenly enjoying the risky voyeuristic order.

"Cup them for me," Jessica demanded.

Becky obeyed.

"Are you horny, my small tittied slut?" Jessica asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, Mistress," Becky admitted yet again falling under the charismatic sexual spell of her archenemy.

"There you go, my pet, answering like a good sub should," Jessica smiled. "For that I am going to reward you."

"Thank you, Mistress," Becky replied, her mouth already salivating with hope.

"Get yourself off, my slut," Jessica demanded.

Becky's wetness down below had her obeying yet again as she repositioned herself for easy access to her cunt.

Becky slipped her hand inside her pantyhose and began frantically rubbing her pussy.

"That's it slave, come for me," Jessica demanded, as more pictures were taken.

Becky was already quite horny so only a couple of minutes of self-affliction and she was near orgasm. Without even thinking about the consequences for the question she was about to ask, she moaned, "May I come, Mistress."

Jessica smiled, "You may my pet."

"Fuuuuuuuuck," Becky screamed, unable to hold it in as another amazing orgasm came at the verbal humiliation from her archenemy.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck," Rebecca screamed as she brought herself to another orgasm reminiscing about her forbidden past. Once, the orgasm finished, she cursed herself for yet again being weak and decided tomorrow she would have to find a way to confront her anonymous blackmailer, although she hadn't really been blackmailed yet.

.....

The next morning, Rebecca was rather refreshed after having a good sleep (her orgasm letting go of a lot of stress), but as soon as she saw Lacie yesterday came flooding back to her. She waited for the kids to get off to school before going directly to the computer to check if there were any more messages. As expected, there was one. Oddly, instead of fearing what was in the e-mail marked: Skater Chick, she had a twinge of excitement. She could already feel her old submissive side bubbling underneath her, trying to break free from years of oppression.

Rebecca clicked on the e-mail and was again greeted to a blast from the past. It was her half-naked in her figure skating outfit. She remembered Jessica showing up taking a few pictures, making Becky her eat her pussy and then going on the ice with her make-up slightly messy with pussy juice.

This time there was a message as well.

My pet-to-be,

I know all about your past. I have pictures from so many naughty days of your submission. If you want these pictures kept a secret from your family and community, you will obey every order I give without hesitation.

I understand you were rather stubborn when you were first trained to be the submissive pet you really are. I do not expect any such disobedience. You are MY pet now and as long as you obey, your secret slutty past will be safe.

TASK 1:

Buy yourself a vibrating egg and wear it in your pussy. You are only allowed to come when I give you permission. Any disobedience will come with a punishment...although if I understand correctly you like being punished.

MissA

P.S.: Buy a new toy for yourself that you want me to use on you one day.

P.S.S.: Finish this task by noon.

P.S.S.S: Disobey and your past becomes your present!

She didn't want to obey the task, but thought overall it was a rather simple thing to do and a new toy would be nice...she had none, another way to avoid the temptation of her old lustful ways.

Rebecca showered, got dressed in a business suit, she had a meeting with the mayor later about funding for a new school football field.

The MILF drove to an adult sex shop on the other side of town to purchase her toys. At the adult store, she was overwhelmed at the variety of toys now available. She remembered the strap-on Jessica used on her, the butt plug she was made to wear in class and a couple of vibrators she had for personal use, but nothing compared to what was available now. Strap-on cocks that had a part to go inside the woman doing the fucking, dildos that stick to a wall, and many other perplexing toys that Rebecca couldn't fathom how they worked. She found a we-vibe toy that looked interesting, but couldn't find the vibrating eggs. Nervous, she went to the saleswoman who was about her age and asked, "Do you have vibrating eggs?"

"Of course, follow me," the polite woman said. The woman led Rebecca to the section where the eggs were on display before asking, "Do you want one with a remote control or not?"

Rebecca couldn't believe such a thing existed. She said, "A remote control I guess."

"Good choice," the woman nodded and showed her three options.

Rebecca choose one, grabbed a dildo that stuck to a wall, she had always enjoyed being fucked doggy style and also bought the we-vibe toy. Her naughty purchases in a bag, she returned to the car and drove to city hall.

Rebecca had just parked when her phone buzzed alerting her she had a text.

The number was not familiar but that wasn't uncommon because of the mother's position as PTA Chairperson.

Rebecca clicked on the message and her face went white:

My pet-to-be

Put the egg in your cunt before you go to see the mayor.

Miss A

Rebecca couldn't believe the blackmailer had her cell number. Who was she? How did she know she was going to see the mayor. Frustrated she texted back:

Who the Hell are you?

Rebecca impatiently waited for the reply text as she refused to obey the command. The response back was eerily familiar to her past:

My slut-to-be

That is one!

Do as you are told!

Miss A

Rebecca remembered that was the exact warning that Mrs. Heart used every time she disobeyed. If her teacher Mistress reached three there was a punishment.

Rebecca felt a chill go up her spine at the memory of her beautiful, dominant teacher who had blackmailed her. Her hand trembled as the scope of her blackmailer and who she was got even more mysterious and confusing. She responded trying to not upset her, but also trying to get information.

MissA

Why are you doing this to me?

Rebecca waited in her car for a response. When it came, another chill went through her body:

My disobedient-whore-to-be

That is two!

Turn it on low and put the toy in your cunt now!

Or else....

The threatening words petrified Rebecca who knew she was already walking a fine line between her past and present. Taking the toy out of her brown plastic bag, she looked around before awkwardly lifting herself up, tugging down her pantyhose to her ankles and sliding the slow buzzing toy in her pussy. The buzzing was instantly stimulating. She quickly pulled up her pantyhose and sat in the car getting used to the surprisingly quiet buzzing. She grabbed her phone wanting to make sure MissA knew she had obeyed texted:

MissA

I obeyed your command.

Realizing she was going to be late, Rebecca got out of her car and walked to the building. The egg inside her was strange, but not as awkward to walk with as she anticipated. The next half-an-hour was torture as she couldn't stay focused with the soft teasing of the toy. The meeting was just coming to an end when the buzzing inside her sped up and Rebecca let out an uncontrollable, "Ooooooh."

The mayor asked, "Are you ok, Mrs. Walsh?"

Rebecca stammered, standing up, "S-s-sorry, I am just not feeling that well."

"I will get right on your request," the mayor said, standing up as well and extending his hand.

Rebecca shook the mayor's hand even as her body trembled with an intense pulsation. "T-t-thank you, Mayor Hamill."

"You are welcome, Mrs. Walsh," the mayor replied.

Rebecca left his office and walked awkwardly towards her car even as the vibrations increased again as a text arrived.

My pet-to-be

COME NOW!!!

Finally a suggestion Rebecca wanted to obey, she scurried to her car and once inside, slid her hand under her skirt and pantyhose frantically rubbing herself. She wanted to close her eyes and let the pleasure pulse through her, but she didn't want to be caught so she kept looking for people. This extended the journey to orgasm as her anxiety of being caught and her eagerness to come crashed into each other. Finally, she bit her lip and let out a scream as her building orgasm cascaded through her. Her body quivered uncontrollably, the rush of coming and obeying bringing pulses of pleasure she had long ago quit having. Once her orgasm had traveled its course, she sat in her car and was surprised when the buzzing stopped.

Another text arrived:

Good girl,

You may take the egg out and clean it off with your mouth.

Also, thank you for the remote control it was a pleasant surprise.

And a wall dildo you really are a little slut aren't you?

MissA

Rebecca's eyes went wide again, she looked in her bag and saw that the remote control was gone. She quickly got out of the car and scanned the parking lot for her blackmailer who had to be close by. Of course, there was no one. Rebecca returned to her car frustrated by her weakness and the lack of control she suddenly had in her life. Tears rolled down her face as she realized she was reliving a past she had fought so hard to keep in the past.

.....

That night Jack arrived home and for a brief moment of time Rebecca was able to live in the present she had created. They went out for dinner, enjoyed each other's company and he made love to her. Yet, the whole time he was making love to her, she wanted to beg him to pound her, to pull her hair to use her as a slut; yet, that wasn't who Jack was, he had no idea of her past, her dirty dark past, and it needed to stay that way.

.....

Saturday morning, Rebecca avoided her e-mail worried she might receive more tasks. Unfortunately, the task came by text.

My pet,

Check your e-mail...NOW!!!

MissA

Rebecca went to her computer, nervous at what the next task was and yet a small part of her was excited by the potential task as well.

The e-mail was titled: Task2 and like all the others had an attachment with it.

Rebecca clicked on the message and saw yet another picture of her submissive past. This was another picture of her time with Mrs. Heart. This was one of the last times before she broke away from the powerful control of Jessica and Mrs. Heart as she realized the lack of control she had in her life. She remembered also how she had become accustomed to posing and got off completely on being told what to do...long ago losing any of her shame or dignity at her willingness and need to obey.

Rebecca then read the instructions:

My pet,

You accomplished task one with only a little disobedience. Good girl. I understand your insecurities and doubts, but like your past Mistresses I know what you really are, what you really need, what you really want to be...so let go of her false pride and let your new MISTRESS guide you along your journey to true self-discovery and obedience.

Task 2:

Go to the theatre and see the 1:00 showing of the animated movie Fish in the Sea. Dress in a cocktail outfit. Oh and of course, but the egg back in your cunt.

Enjoy.

P.S.: I see your hubby is home...I hope you enjoyed his cock in you, pretty soon it will be my cock in you.

Rebecca was confused by the strange task. Why a children's movie? She had assumed she was being blackmailed by a woman and yet the P.S. implied she had been deceived by that too.

Jack was with his buddies golfing for the afternoon and thus Rebecca was free to obey the strange, yet seemingly harmless task.

Rebecca wore a gold cocktail dress, beige pantyhose and with the egg in, but turned off, she headed to the theatre. She bought her ticket and as she walked to the theatre entrance, she felt the egg buzzing in her pussy. She had been anticipating it since she arrived and was oddly happy to feel the buzz start. She instantly looked around to catch someone watching her, yet the throng of patrons was just a blur of people.

Rebecca gave the ticket clerk her ticket and went to the movie.

About half way into the movie the buzzing increased inside Rebecca's pussy. She let out a surprised gasp as the toy teased her relentlessly. She looked around trying to find someone who may be in control of the toy. All she saw was mothers, fathers and children, none that were logical choices to be in control of the device.

Just as suddenly as the toy had sped up it slowed back down. A couple of minutes later the toy sped up again and began a half hour onslaught of teasing Rebecca. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter as she was tormented by the constant teasing. She tried desperately to ignore the burning down below mortified by the thought of coming in a theatre full of children.

Rebecca was about to leave when there was a vibration from her phone which she had thankfully turned on vibrate mode before the movie started. She reluctantly checked the text:

My pet,

Come now!

I am watching!!

NOW!!!

Rebecca looked around again, sensing the blackmailer must be in the theatre. Yet again there was just a sea of faces.

Another text came:

Now slut!!!

The order and name calling made Rebecca wetter, remembering when she was young and had been unable to disobey any order given by her Mistresses. Such an order made her feel eighteen again and although she knew she shouldn't obey, she closed her legs tightly together and let the toy pleasure her.

Instantly the intense buzzing brought Rebecca increasing pleasure and her orgasm was imminent. Frustratingly, the orgasm wouldn't cross the threshold and she cursed the long cocktail dress. Instead, she moved her legs slightly apart and back together causing a new sensation in her pussy and within seconds the orgasm bubbled over. She bit her lower lip to hold in the moan of pleasure attempting to escape as her body tingled all over the mixture of obedience and humiliation making the orgasm more intense.

The rest of movie the toy inside her buzzed on low teasing her as she tried to watch the movie assuming there was a purpose to such a strange task. The movie ended and the egg shut off. She exited the theatre and was heading out when she bumped into Alexis and Lacie. Her face instantly went red as she realized she had no explanation to why she was at a theatre in a cocktail dress.