Pantyhose Tales: Blackmailed MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky looked up and waited further instructions.

"Go back to your desk, my pet," Mrs. Heart ordered.

Becky, of course, obeyed.

"Get those socks and shoes off my pet, I like stocking feet," Mrs. Heart instructed.

Becky again didn't hesitate as she quickly got out of her shoes and began taking off her socks.

Once off, Mrs. Heart moved to her pet and fell to her knees returning the favor as she sucked her student's pantyhose covered toes.

Becky's eyes went wide at the thought of Mrs. Heart pleasing her; she was used to being the one giving the pleasure not receiving it.

Mrs. Heart massaged her pet's feet while slowly taking each toe in her mouth and sucking each like they were small cocks.

After briefly pleasuring each toe, Mrs. Heart stood up and said, "Bend over the desk, my pet."

Again, Becky obeyed, praying Mrs. Heart was going to allow her to come.

"Does my pet need to come," Mrs. Heart asked, as if reading her submissive's mind.

"Yes, Mistress, reeeallly bad," Becky admitted, feeling wetness leaking slowly out of her.

"Rub yourself, my pet," Mrs. Heart ordered.

Becky quickly obeyed the command knowing it wouldn't take long to get herself off in her current sexual state.

"Hmmmm, you look so sexy playing with yourself, my pet," Mrs. Heart said.

"Thank you, Miistress," Becky moaned loving being watched by her sexy teacher.

Mrs. Heart fell to her knees behind her horny pet and said, "Just a quick taste if you don't mind, my pet." Mrs. Heart leaned forward without waiting for permission and licked the already very wet pussy lips of her submissive.

"Aaaaaah," Becky moaned the moment her teacher's tongue made contact with her pussy.

"Hmmmm, your pussy is as delicious as I imagined it would be," Mrs. Heart said, as she continued licking Becky's pussy.

"Thaaaaaank you," Becky absurdly said as she was feeling overwhelmed with the pleasure she was feeling at the hands of her teacher.

"Does my pet want to come on her teacher's face?" Mrs. Heart asked, as she parted her pet's pussy lips with her tongue.

"God yeeeess," Becky whimpered in response, her orgasm already on the rise.

"Tell me what you want, my pet," Mrs. Heart purred, her mouth vibrating on her teenage pet's pussy.

"To come on your face, Mistress," Becky replied frantically as Mrs. Heart's tongue was doing wonders on her.

Mrs. Heart said, as she slipped two fingers inside her pet's lustful inferno and pumped quickly.

"Oh sooooo close, can I come Mistress," Becky asked like a good submissive.

Mrs. Heart pulled her fingers out and without warning slid her cunt juice coated finger into her pet's ass and demanded, "Come right now all over my face you dirty fucking slut."

Becky couldn't help it, being called names always got her off, and the stunning sensation of a finger in her ass brought her orgasm crashing down hard as she screamed, "Aaaaaaah, yes, Miiistress, I'm comiiiiiiing."

Mrs. Heart kept pumping her finger in and out of her wanton slut's ass as the orgasm shuddered through her like a 9.5 on the Richter scale.

"Oh god, oh, oh, fuck, shit," Becky babbled incoherently as her orgasm refused to end as tremor after tremor continued to cause aftershocks long after the originally quake.

Rebecca came hard pumping two fingers in her pussy as she remembered the first of many after school meetings with her teacher Mistress.

Once her orgasm had finished running its course she pondered a new dilemma. How did her blackmailer have pictures of her submitting to both Jessica and Mrs. Heart? The mystery of her blackmailer was getting more and more confusing.

She finally read the email:

TASK 6: You will go to Edderton Park (the marriage spot) at 2:00 wearing the outfit that has been left for you at your front door. A pet of mine will be there to take pictures of you. You are close to final submission my pet...very, very close.

MissA

Rebecca got up and rushed to the front door. A box was on her front steps. She took it inside and quickly opened it wondering what it would be. She pulled open a cheerleader's outfit, pantyhose, and socks. Rebecca sighed as she instantly realized the issue with this task. Edderton was a huge park and she would definitely be noticed in such an inappropriate outfit. The blackmailer liked to push her limits each time pulling her further into submissive humiliation.

A text arrived as Rebecca stared at the outfit unsure if she was capable of following through with this task. In some ways it was not as extreme as allowing a teenager into her room and posing sexually, but the unknown of what she would be expected to do was the alarming part. She remembered how each time Jessica had used her, the submission became more intense, more humiliating and more out of her control.

Her phone buzzed and Rebecca took a deep breath before clicking on the new text she gasped at her complete lack of control of her own fate:

In case you have second thoughts of not obeying.

Rebecca stared at her daughter in red pantyhose and a yellow bra and realized she no longer had any choice but to obey. Maybe her life would be ruined, maybe her marriage, but she had to protect Lacie at all costs.

.....

Dressed in the outfit not made for a forty-plus year old, Rebecca headed to the park, arriving a few minutes early. Already there was Alexis with her camera in hand.

"We got to stop meeting like this, Mrs. Walsh," Alexis greeted.

A relief welled through Rebecca at the reality that at least her secret was so far just her blackmailer and Alexis, she was nervous another teenager would be meeting her. "I'd rather be meeting under different circumstances," Rebecca smiled softly, feeling a strange sense of solidarity with the pretty teenager who seemed to be in a similar predicament as she was.

Alexis quipped, "Well I can say I have greatly enjoyed these little rendezvous with you, Mrs. Walsh."

Rebecca blushed but didn't say anything.

"You still can pull off the cheerleader outfit rather well," Alexis complimented.

"You think?" Rebecca asked, getting pulled into my simple compliments.

"I am sure," Alexis smiled, moving towards the MILF.

Rebecca tensed up expecting to be kissed by the young girl.

Alexis knew she could easily seduce the MILF right now but had other plans for the final submission and moved to Rebecca's ear and whispered, "Let's get this done."

Rebecca's pussy dampened as she felt Alexis's hot breath linger.

Alexis moved away amused at the impact she was having on the submissive as she said, "Go pose over by the railing, Mrs. Walsh."

Rebecca's legs felt like rubber but she obeyed the teenager's instructions without any protest. Rebecca didn't see anyone in the vicinity and just allowed her brain to shut off as she continued to pose as instructed by her daughter's best friend.

"That's it," Alexis encouraged. "Let's see more of that pantyhose covered ass of yours."

Rebecca suddenly felt a power to tease and obeyed shifting her skirt up slowly to tempt the young girl.

"You like obeying me, don't you Mrs. Walsh?" Alexis questioned.

"A little," Rebecca admitted, not admitting that she was really enjoying the attention.

"I think it is more than a little," Alexis smiled.

Rebecca blushed and felt another slight leakage in her pussy but didn't respond.

"You used to be on the track team?" Alexis asked.

"A lifetime ago," Rebecca admitted.

"Pose as if you are getting ready to run a race," Alexis instructed.

Rebecca thought it an odd request but again obeyed.

"Hmmmmm, nice," Alexis smiled as she took a bunch of photos.

"How did you end up a submissive?" Rebecca asked, curious to know how someone as seemingly strong headed ended up being a submissive to this mysterious MissA.

"What makes you think I am a submissive?" Alexis asked smiling.

"Aren't you?" Rebecca asked, suddenly confused.

"I didn't say that," Alexis replied, not answering the question like her politician daddy did every day.

Every time Rebecca thought she understood something she was thrown for another loop as she couldn't read Alexis's meaning.

"We are almost done, Mrs. Walsh, one more pose up on the stairs," Alexis pointed.

Rebecca stood up and feeling sultry positioned herself with her pantyhose clad ass in clear view. Trying to be sexy she posed provocatively as Alexis snapped picture after picture.

"You really are a natural, Mrs. Walsh, just like Lacie," Alexis added, adding another level to the complexity of Rebecca's blackmail.

"P-p-pardon?" Rebecca stammered, hearing her daughter's name.

"She is just like you," Alexis continued, "very eager to pose, very eager to obey."

Rebecca turned around and stood up and asked, "Are you and my daughter intimate?"

"That is one way to put it," Alexis smiled, before adding, "She is my submissive, a very eager submissive. I, on the other hand, am a domme."

"Y-y-you are my blackmailer?" Rebecca asked.

"Y-y-yes," Alexis smiled.

"Why? How?" Rebecca questioned, overwhelmed and wanting answers to so many questions.

"Those will all be answered tonight. Be at the school at 10:00 room 232," Alexis instructed.

"I can't," Rebecca replied.

"I wasn't asking if you could make it," Alexis said, her tone shifting quickly from sweet to assertive. "Be there or the pictures of you and the pictures of Lacie go viral."

"Why are you doing this to us?" Rebecca asked.

"I'll explain everything tonight, I promise," Alexis said, before finishing, "but for now I need to get to cheerleading practice. But just to let you get a peak of what you will soon be worshipping from head to toe."

Alexis handed Rebecca her cell phone.

Rebecca gasped and her pussy burned for attention as she stared at Alexis's pierced nipples, shaved pussy and sultry pose.

Alexis smiled, "That one was taken by your daughter just after she ate me to orgasm."

Rebecca was speechless as Alexis took her phone back. "I really have got to go," Alexis said, talking to you has got me horny as hell and I have a pet back at school who is probably salivating for my cunt.

Alexis winked and left the blonde MILF alone.

Rebecca watched the teenager leave, her head spinning as some answers to questions were answered and yet new questions had emerged. Frustrated she headed home knowing that she would have to meet Alexis tonight and that somehow she had to have a conversation with her daughter...the words 'like mother, like daughter' echoing in her head.

Rebecca called Lacie but got her voice mail. She then tried texting her instead:

Please call Mom ASAP!!!

.....

Rebecca was at home stressed about her upcoming meeting with Alexis. She was desperate to find out how Alexis knew of her past and why she was doing this to her. Also, as much as she tried to deny it, getting blackmailed had rekindled her submissive past and a growing part of her was eager to submit to the sexy dominant teenager. That, of course, was opposite to the reality that her daughter had become involved in this blackmail and Rebecca was determined to protect her from taking the same sinful road to submission.

Finally, at 5:30, a text arrived from Lacie:

Your daughter is busy licking my cunt right now you silly slut. Have you really not learned yet? Eight o'clock be there...or ALL the pictures past and present, of you and your good little cunt-licking daughter get released to the world.

Here is a picture of her taken just moments ago, before she crawled between my legs.

PS: She is a very natural pussy-pleasure...I hope you are as eager to please.

Rebecca stared at her daughter posing and felt so helpless.

A couple questions popped into Rebecca's head:

1. Was Lacie already submissive to Alexis before the blackmail started?

2. Was Lacie aware of her mother's submissive past?

3. Was Lacie in any way involved with the blackmail?

Lacie didn't seem to be acting any different since this whole blackmail started, so Rebecca was content in believing she was not a willing participant of the blackmail, but she wasn't so sure that Lacie wasn't already submissive to Alexis before the blackmail started. The more she thought about it, the more it seemed that Alexis had been controlling Lacie long before the blackmail started.

The phone rang and a half hour chat with Jack allowed her to think about something other than the 8' o'clock meeting that waited for her ominously.

.....

Rebecca arrived at the school early and used her key to get in and go to the classroom she was going to meet Alexis in. The mixture of feelings inside her had her feeling sick and yet she knew she had to do this to find out answers and to protect her daughter.

Rebecca entered the room and was staring at Alexis in a chair already posing for her. Rebecca was staring directly at the teenager's pantyhose clad pussy. A wetness instantly formed in her panties as her head began spinning.

"You should probably close the door, Mrs. Walsh," Alexis suggested with a smile.

Rebecca did as suggested and locked it too.

"Do you like what you see?" Alexis asked, opening her legs wider.

Rebecca trying to be strong ignored the question and demanded, "I want answers."

"I am sure you do," Alexis nodded. "Ask away."

"How did you find out about my past?" Rebecca asked.

"That is a long story," Alexis said.

"I have the time," Rebecca said back.

"Sit down on the teacher's desk, my pet," Alexis instructed.

"I rather stand," Rebecca said, desperately trying to stand her ground.

"It wasn't an offer, it was an order," Alexis said, her smile fading away. "Now sit down!"

Rebecca obeyed reluctantly, deciding she had to fight bigger battles yet.

"Good girl," Alexis purred, the words, the tone, so eerily similar to Jessica's and Mrs. Heart's.

Rebecca again asked, "How did you find out?"

Alexis repositioned herself in the desk and smiled, "A domino of fate."

Rebecca was getting annoyed by the cryptic yet vague answers. "Please get to the how."

"Well my grandmother was quite sick and we were watching TV together when you were on the news. My grandmother who was still very sharp mentally, it was her body that was shutting down, gasped, 'That's her'. I asked who and she pointed to you and explained the whole story of her past with you. By this time grandmother knew I was a lesbian and knew that in many ways I was just like her. She told me you had just disappeared one day and that she always wondered what happened to you. Grandmother, or Mrs. Heart to you, told me I should go and hunt you down and bring you back to her."

"You are Mrs. Heart's granddaughter?" Rebecca gasped, more puzzle pieces falling into place.

"I am," Alexis smiled, as she continued, "Unfortunately she passed away shortly after but before she did she gave me a box of pictures of you and of this Jessica girl. I scanned them all on my computer and convinced mom to move here, we lived only two hours away believe it or not, by telling her it was the best school in the state. Anyways, I befriended your daughter, turned her into my lesbian fuck slave and now will finish the task by making you my submissive as well."

Rebecca was stunned. She knew that Mrs. Heart blackmailed Jessica too and knew that Jessica was now married and living in Beverly Hills to some big named talent agent...becoming the trophy wife she was destined to be.

"What you wanted to know and now that I have told you, you are silent?" Alexis said, as she stood up and turned around giving her stunned pet-to-be a very good view of her pantyhose clad ass.

Rebecca was so bewildered by the revelations that she was unable to speak.

Alexis chuckled, "You look as stunned as when I told Lacie today just after I coated her adorable face with my cum that you were a submissive cunt-licker just like her."

"You didn't," Rebecca gasped, although she knew she had.

"She didn't believe me but the pictures are hard to not believe," Alexis smiled.

"Why tell Lacie?" Rebecca asked.

"There was no way to hide it, especially with all I have planned for you," Alexis smiled.

"Can't we find a way to resolve this?" Rebecca asked, praying for compassion.

Alexis lifted up her skirt and asked, "Are you able to resist this?"

Rebecca lied, again trying to look strong and not as weak as her body and mind really were, her pussy already leaking into her pantyhose. "Of course, I can."

Alexis turned around and sat back on the desk and cupped her breasts over her shirt. "How about these? Can you resist my young, juicy, firm tits. Grandmother said you loved her tits, don't you want to suck on mine?"

Rebecca's insides were on fire, but she responded and tried to sound strong. "I am not the same person as I was when I was eighteen.

"How about now?" Alexis asked, lifting up her shirt to tease the weak MILF.

Rebecca could see the teenager's pierced nipples and couldn't resist the thought of sucking them into her mouth.

"Aren't they perfect tits?" Alexis asked while posing seductively.

"T-t-they are very nice," Rebecca admitted, the sexual trance beginning to take over like it always did back when she was young.

"You want to suck them, don't you Lacie's mom?" Alexis said, purposely reminding her of her submissive daughter.

Hearing her daughter's name quickly brought Rebecca back to her senses. "I am leaving," Rebecca said, knowing if she didn't leave now she would soon be submitting sexually to this teenager and loving it.