Pantyhose Tales: Blackmailed MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead," Alexis smiled, as she pulled down her skirt. "But once you walk out that door, I will never let you please me. I will fuck your daughter in front of you, I will have her eating my pussy on your kitchen table and I will take her anal virginity in your bed, but you will never, ever, be allowed to submit to me."

Rebecca was paralyzed. She was being given an out, although at the cost of huge humiliation to her daughter.

Alexis pulled her pantyhose down slightly revealing her shaved pussy. She posed briefly before asking, "Are you sure you can resist this?"

Rebecca again was unable to speak. Her body was craving submission and her mind was no longer far behind.

"On your knees, my pet," Alexis ordered.

Rebecca asked softly, "Do you promise to not let anyone else know about this?"

Alexis shrugged, "If you are a perfect pet."

Rebecca lowered herself to her knees. "And what about Lacie?"

"What about her? She is submissive, just like you, and needs a Mistress just like you," Alexis said.

"I just don't want her to be shamed like I was in high school when Jessica..." Rebecca stopped, unable to continue the sentence.

"When Jessica shared you with her whole cheerleading team," Alexis finished.

"Yes," Rebecca whispered.

"Well I would truthfully never do that to Lacie, unless she wanted to or disobeyed," Alexis said, her tone seemingly sincere to Rebecca.

"Thank you," Rebecca said relieved somewhat.

Alexis repositioned herself again, standing up, bending over and giving her new older sub a perfect pose of her pussy. "Here is your reward then, my pet."

Rebecca's mouth reactively opened as she craved tasting this teenage goddess. Rebecca had refrained from licking pussy for so many years even when the temptation arose (like smoking, the craving never goes away) and now there was no turning back. She remembered how amazing Jessica tasted, how intoxicating Mrs. Heart's pussy was and now she wanted to dive back in and taste Alexis. Rebecca crawled on all fours like a good submissive would and reach the tempting teen.

Alexis asked, "Who am I?"

"My Mistress," Rebecca answered without hesitation. Just saying the words after all these years was liberating and with the declaration every last resistance inside the MILF faded away as she accepted her fate...her submission.

"And what are you?" Alexis asked.

"Your pet," Rebecca admitted, like she had to Jessica and Mrs. Heart all those years ago.

"And?"

"Your slave," Rebecca declared, her pussy leaking at the submission.

"And?"

"Your cunt-licker," Rebecca added, hoping to make that true that very second.

"And, you will never disobey me again," Alexis questioned, before adding, "Jessica told me you often disobeyed and were a very stubborn slave."

Rebecca gasped again, "You have talked to Jessica?"

"Actually she is at your house training your daughter," Alexis revealed.

"No, it can't be," Rebecca said, although Alexis didn't seem like someone who bluffed.

"Oh it is, don't worry we will be joining them soon," Alexis said, turning around, slipping out of her heels and sitting back on the desk. "Suck my toes, my pet."

Alexis moved her toes to the submissive, overwhelmed mother's mouth. Instinct took over, as did her hunger, and Rebecca began sucking the teen's toes, even as she attempted to deal with yet another revelation.

"Hmmmm, very good," Alexis moaned, enjoying the lavish foot play.

Rebecca moaned slightly herself as she let the submission take control. She sucked each toe individually, she massaged the teen's calf and she licked the soles of her feet.

Alexis finally said, "Are you ready to taste heaven?"

"God, yes," Rebecca moaned, staring between the legs and directly at the wet, appetizing cunt of Alexis.

Alexis laughed at the response, but ordered, "Go ahead, my slut, lick your mistress's cunt."

Rebecca looked up at her Mistress briefly before leaning forward and falling completely back to 1988. She was no longer a mother, a wife or a PTA chair, she was a slut, a slave, a pet, a cunt-licker and she loved it. Alexis's pussy was the sweetest taste she had experienced since all those years ago and she wanted to stay between the teen's legs, licking slowly, forever.

"That's it, slut, lick my cunt just like Lacie did a few hours ago," Alexis moaned.

Rebecca was no longer fazed by the mention of her daughter. One lick and she was addicted and imagined her daughter was addicted just as quickly. Rebecca responded, between licks, "My daughter has good taste."

Alexis laughed, "That she does."

Rebecca began with slow deliberate strokes teasing the young woman.

For the next few minutes time stood still as Rebecca wondered how she had resisted the temptation all these years. Rebecca hearing Alexis's increased moans sensed she was close and went in for the kill. She swirled her tongue around and around Alexis's swollen clit and once the moaning increased more she began flicking the clit.

"Eat me faster Lacie's mom," Alexis moaned.

Rebecca obeyed so drawn in by the pleasing that nothing could have stopped her from getting her teenage Mistress off.

"That's it slut, get me off just like Lacie did earlier," Alexis demanded.

The humiliation no longer mattered to Rebecca, only obeying, only pleasing. The years of denial of her true personality were over as she succumbed unconditionally to the power teenager and accepted her submissive nature...her need to obey.

"Oh fuck you naughty little cunt licker, don't stop," Alexis demanded before grabbing the MILF's head and pulling her deep into her cunt. Alexis began rubbing her pussy all over her pet until the inevitable happened and she came hard all over her slut. "Fuuuuuuuuuck," she screamed.

Rebecca opened wide and savored every drop of her mistress's flooding pussy, a sense of pride washing over her at getting the teen off.

A couple of minutes later, Alexis's orgasm fading away, she said, "It really is like mother, like daughter."

"I'll take that as a compliment," the cum-covered mother said.

"As you should, my pet," Alexis said, standing up and pulling her pantyhose back up.

Rebecca remained on her knees in her submissive position waiting instructions happy to know that she hadn't lost her skill over all these years.

Alexis looked down at the beautiful MILF and said, "Let's go back to your place."

"Yes, Mistress," Rebecca agreed although nervous to be face to face with Jessica after all these years and doubly nervous to be face to face with her daughter. Standing up she followed her Mistress out the door, allowing her fate to be completely in the hands of her new Mistress.

.....

An hour later, Rebecca was on her bed, on all fours as instructed by Mistress Alexis, as she had been for over fifteen minutes. Down the hallway, she could hear her daughter's sounds of sexual pleasure. "Oh God, yeeeees, fuck me Mistress Jessica," Lacie screamed as she came from the big strap-on cock pounding her pussy while Alexis licked her clit at the same time.

Rebecca should have been protecting her daughter from such sexual submission, yet the feelings she was having were not of motherly protection but jealousy. She wanted to see Jessica again, she needed to see Jessica again.

A couple minutes passed before Rebecca heard the voice she never thought she would hear again. "Hi, my slut, long time, no submission."

Rebecca still on all fours, turned her head to see her long lost Mistress. "Hi, Mistress, how may I serve you?"

THE END!!!