Pantyhose War Ch. 02

Story Info
Pantyhose fetish.
2.2k words
4.16
43.8k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea rang the doorbell again. Lynn's car was still in the driveway, so she probably hadn't gone anywhere this morning. Andrea was about to leave when a groggy Lynn opened the door. Andrea was surprised to see her in a bathrobe, without her pantyhose on, and her hair was a mess. Lynn was always very concerned about her appearance and went out of her way to ensure she was never caught looking disheveled.

"Are you okay?" Andrea asked. "You never came over last night and you look like hell this morning. Are you sick or something. We're going to be late for work!"

"No... I..."

Lynn wasn't sure how to respond to her best friend. She stood in the doorway trying to piece together the events of the night before. Andrea was standing there in her usual business attire, a nice black skirt and suntan pantyhose on underneath.

"Tan pantyhose today?" asked Lynn.

"Yeah, did you forget? We can change if you want?"

Growing up together they had been teased in school as the 'Pantyhose Sisters'. A name meant to mock them, but Lynn and Andrea actually carried with pride. They had shared stories with each other about how their parents enforced their pantyhose dress code, and once they turned 18 learned the truth about how their pantyhose protected and empowered them.

"I just forgot what color we were going to wear today. Why don't you come inside so I can get ready."

Andrea followed Lynn into the house and took off her high heels. The carpet in Lynn's house was always so soft and pleasant, and it was one of the few places she had been allowed to be barefoot. She wiggled her toes through her silken pantyhose, enjoying the feeling of the soft massage on her feet. Lynn still lived with her parents in a luxurious 5 bedroom house, while Andrea had moved into her own apartment.

Lynn couldn't help but let out a little laugh watching Andrea enjoy the carpet. "Okay, I'm going to go shower, pick me out something nice to wear will you?"

After Lynn got out of the shower and returned to her room, she found Andrea sitting on the edge of her bed. A blouse and skirt similar to Andrea's was laid out on the bed.

"So were you with Bobby last night, Andrea asked.

Lynn hated when Andrea nosy. Andrea had always been the one to be flirting with boys and letting them touch her smooth pantyhose covered legs. Why couldn't Lynn have a little fun too? Andrea had probably never coupled with a guy before though...

"What's wrong with you this morning? Was he over here or not?" Andrea asked sharing growing impatient.

Lynn sighed. "Yes if you must know he came over again last night." She ruffled through her dresser, picking out her underwear. She picked out a box of unopened Suntan silken mist pantyhose to cover her freshly shaved legs. It looked like half of her pantyhose collection was missing - probably Bobby again. As if he could steal enough of them from her that she wouldn't have any left to put on.

"I just don't trust him. You've only been with him for a year and I think he's only with you for one reason."

It was true, Lynn thought to herself. He had been pressuring her for so long about sex, and always trying to get her out of her pantyhose. She was supposed to be looking for a man that loved seeing her in pantyhose, and instead she had a boyfriend that hated them and had savagely ripped them off of her last night while fucking her. That turned her on a little bit and she felt herself becoming wet at the thought of him.

Lynn sat on the bed and pulled her pantyhose up over her feet, sliding them up her legs and pulling the waistband up in place while listening to Andrea rant about Bobby. She seemed a little confused at the fact that her pantyhose didn't seem to 'energize' her; in fact she found them a little uncomfortable and almost wished she could go without them for once. She finished getting dress and selected a pair of pumps with an open heel and toe.

Soon they were in Andrea's car on the way to the office. They had both picked up a job at a local advertising agency right after high school. They had been trying to promote a privately funded campaign to increase pantyhose commercials and magazine ads, but their boss was never very interested in taking the contracts. Sitting in the passenger seat, Lynn felt a slight tickle on the bottom of her right foot. She pulled off her heel and gasped as she discovered a run slowly snaking its way from her toes toward her heel. It was slowly ripping her pantyhose, right before her eyes. It wasn't very often that a Hoser would get a run in her pantyhose; even more strange was this one seemed to be moving on its own.

Andrea heard Lynn gasp and looked over at her. "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing... I think I twisted my ankle last night."

They arrived a few minutes late to work. A meeting was in progress in the conference room and the girls slipped in quietly. Their manager, Rachel, greeted them with a dirty look.

The presentation continued, a well dressed man in a suit displaying a companies presented their product and ways it could be marketed. It was for one of those 'instant spray on tan' bottles, with this one being marketed specifically for legs and as an alternative to pantyhose. One of the new ad executives, made a sound of annoyance during the anti-pantyhose part of the presentation.

"Is there a problem, Heather?" Rachel interrupted the presentation to ask. Rachel was a domineering woman. She was 35 and quite pretty. She had an athletic build, a very nice body, but she very rarely wore pantyhose. On those days that she did, she would only wear them for about half the day before going bare legged again. Even more mysterious were days when she started the morning off with bare legs and came back to work from lunch with pantyhose on. There were rumors around the office that she was bisexual, and the girls had felt as if she had come onto them a few times, inviting them over for drinks and socializing. Lynn and Andrea avoided her; any woman that shunned pantyhose wouldn't be a good relationship for them, and they had been taught by their parents to avoid people like Rachel. Unfortunately in every day life you can't always control who you have to work with.

Lynn stared at Heather and tried to tune out the conversation going on between her and Rachel. Heather was becoming increasingly annoyed with this particular contract proposal and Rachel was becoming angry with Heather's interruptions. Lynn really liked Heather. She had only been with the company for a few months, but had been very friendly with everyone. At 25, she was one of the older executives at the company. A beautiful blonde, she always dressed professionally, yet modest; always wearing a skirt or dress that showed off her legs - usually covered in an off-white shiny pantyhose that were so sheer the only thing that gave them away was when they were caught in the right light. Her legs were so beautiful, Lynn had often fantasized about laying all of her pantyhose out on a bed and tangling her legs up with Heather's, letting their silkiness slide over each other until...

"Lynn!"

She heard Rachel loudly saying her name right as Andrea elbowed her in the side. She had been so wrapped up in her lustful thoughts about Heather that she hadn't notice the shift in conversation. "Y-yes?"

"I want you and Heather to take this project. Andrea will continue working with Daniel on the Winston project."

"Yes ma'am," she replied happily. She loved working with Heather, and she was pretty sure Daniel had a crush on Andrea. Daniel was always stealing a glance here and there at any girl wearing pantyhose. He was a very handsome man and Lynn would probably have gone after him herself if it wasn't for sticking with Bobby over the last year.

After the meeting everyone went to work on their assigned projects. Heather was obviously quite disgruntled about being assigned to the spray on leg tanner. Lynn had long suspected Heather of being a Hoser, but didn't want to ask out of fear of revealing herself. While sitting at a table going over design ideas, both she and Heather had removed their shoes. Over the next few hours, she felt Heather's pantyhose covered feet occasionally brush up against her own pantyhose legs. Sometimes Heather would readjust in her seat and place one of her feet right on top of Lynn's. Heather had to know she wasn't resting her foot on a chair or part of the table... 'Is she absent-mindedly dangling her foot and rubbing my leg? Is she flirting with me?' She couldn't discern the intentions through Heather's coy smiles.

"Hey beautiful..."

Lynn looked up to see Bobby standing there smiling. He looked so much more attractive than he had last night, and she felt herself growing more turned on, thinking about what they had done together.

"Let's go get lunch," he said. "Heather would you like to join us?"

"No thanks," she replied. "I'm going to stay and try to brainstorm some ideas to make this project work."

Bobby already had Lynn by the hand and was leading her through the office. As they approached the building exit, Bobby leaned in and kissed her passionately on the neck.

"Oh!"

"I've been thinking about you," he whispered in her ear.

"Why did you leave so suddenly this morning? And did you steal some of my pantyhose again?"

"I had to take a souvenir..."

"More like 20."

"Come here I want to show you something," as he took her hand in his again and walked directly into the women's restroom.

She pulled back slightly but went in with him. "Bobby! You're not allowed in here!"

He pushed her up against the sink counter and before she knew it he had lifted her skirt and had his bulging hard dick right between her legs. She was literally straddling his dick, and the feeling of it pressed up against the gusset panel of her pantyhose made her gush with wetness and excitement.

She moaned softly and he heard the longing in her voice "Bobby..."

"Don't worry, I locked the door," he replied as his hands rubbed the soft nylon against her wet pussy. Then he suddenly grabbed and ripped out the crotch of her pantyhose. Lynn gasped in surprise; she heard that familiar nylon ripping sound and almost immediately after the feeling of his dick pushing upwards into her warmth. He pushed her down onto the sink counter and felt her wetness running down his shaft, lubricating his cock. Bobby slowly squeezed his cock into her, feeling her squirm as his throbbing dick penetrated her. Once his shaft was completely inside of her, she tightened up her pussy around his cock; so much that he thought he might cum right there. She whimpered and pressed against him like a dog in heat. She wanted it. She needed it.

She relaxed a bit and he was able to slide his dick out and thrust back into her again, thrusting in and out slowly, relishing the feeling of her silky pussy. He pulled on the ass of her pantyhose, slowly tearing more holes, destroying them. He gradually increased the tempo of his thrusting, letting his lustful desire to have her consume him. After another minute of having her like this he pulled his dick out and turned her around. He lifted her up onto the counter, pulling her shoes off in the process. He put her pantyhose covered feet onto each side of his face and slowly pressed his dick inside of her again. Lynn threw her head back and in quiet whimpers of ecstasy enjoyed him being inside of her. He started licking her feet and sucking on her toes through her pantyhose and she moved her hips against him, trying to get him deeper inside of her. Eventually her pantyhose covered legs slid down to be around his body, pulling his body into hers.

"Mmmmmfff mmmmmffff oh God!"

"Yeah you like my dick now don't you? Don't you wish you hadn't waited so long for this?"

"Mmm hmm."

He thrust harder and faster into her, pulling her up against him and holding her tight as he fucked her like a madman. He felt her pussy tighten up as she started to cum. She bucked her hips wildly against him, pulling him deeper into her with her pantyhose covered legs. She bit into his shoulder to keep her squeals of delight muffled. He finally let his dick explode inside of her, filling her cunt with his liquid. Lynn wrapped her arms around him and shook as pleasure coursed through her body, the shockwaves of the orgasm from Bobby's dick sending her over the edge. At that very same moment, while she was cumming, her feet unexpectedly ripped through her pantyhose.

To be continued...