Pantyhose Wrestling Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heaven knows how long I've been in this hold but one second was too long. I am literally on threshold of bursting in to tears, in pain and utterly helpless.

"Can I tag in now?" I hear Jenni ask.

"Oh shit, yes sorry, I lost track of time again." I hear Sam reply.

As it turns out, and not that I knew at this point, we are only a couple of feet from Jenni, so the tag comes instantly.

"Where do you want me sis?" Libbie asks, whilst still sitting on my head!

"Stay there, you can loose her arms but keep her head down like that. It's cute the way her butt's sticking up in the air like that." Jenni replies.

"So what are you going to do?" Libbie questions. For the first time they seem confused over team tactics.

"I'm not going to apply a hold, I'm just going to stay behind here and see if Becky wants to give up another ten points." Jenni explains.

"Oh wow, you're going to make here cum again?" Sam chimes in.

"If she wants me to." Jenni answers.

What the hell, I've been brutalised and violated plenty so what will this hurt? And it will be a lot more pleasurable that some of things Jenni could be doing to me, as she has carte blanche from here.

"So what do you say Becky?" Libbie asks, allowing me more space to breathe and speak.

"Go ahead, fuck me!" I say bluntly.

Jenni hand slides into the back of my shorts, snaking across my butt, then reaching underneath to find my crotch she starts to manipulate my pussy. My body is less responsive than earlier in the match, as I'm more fatigued and my head is less attuned to what is going on. But it doesn't too long for Jenni's fingers to start work some magic, I can actually feel my body moving to the rhythm of her strokes, my ass almost bobbing in the air. The orgasm is building inside me, I can hear the other girls speaking to one another but I can't tell what they are saying. But really who cares? My body stiffens as my climax starts to flow. Jenni's hand has moved into another gear as she coaxes me to an intense orgasm.

Sensing that I'm done both of my opponents release me. I must cut a ridiculous figure right now, squirming on the mat, almost completely unable to control my movements.

"What next Sam?" Jenni offers.

"I don't think she could take another submission hold, so how about a pin?" Sam says. And I must say, she's not wrong.

"So what pin do you want to see?" Jenni presses.

"Errmmm. What about a facesit?" Sam tentatively suggests.

"Ok, if that's what you want." Jenni answers, already partly on top of me at this point.

To be fair, I'm an easy target, as I'm already on my back and she's able to mount with no resistance. She effortlessly scoots up my body and comes to rest on my face. She isn't making any attempt to sexualise the pin, although when all that's between your sexy parts and someone else's face is a covering of sheer nylon, sexy kind of takes care of itself. She sits for a few seconds cutting off my oxygen, then raises up to let me breathe. She repeats this several times and honestly with each time it's getting scarier and harder to catch my breath.

Realising I need to do something, I adopt the only tactic available to me. This time as she sits, I open my mouth and meet her crotch with my tongue. Sensing that she might instinctively recoil I wrap my arms around her thighs, holding her in position, albeit it wouldn't be too difficult to break away if she really wanted to. For a split second I feel the attempt to retreat but that almost imperceptible movement is immediately followed with acceptance. She seems more than ok with what is happening now as I lick and suck at her welcoming crotch.

"Ok, can you switch to an armbar now?" Sam coaches.

"Sorry Sam. I don't think I can move from here for a little while." Jenni admits a little self-consciously.

"Oh my gosh! Are you fucking her girlfriend's face?" Libbie shrieks.

"Shit, sorry Sam, I'll stop." Jenni replies, having had her misdemeanour pointed out to her.

"It's ok. But that kind of total submission is another ten points Becky." Sam offers up. "But I think if you make Jenni stop now I think she might punish you badly Becky."

I had guessed Sam wouldn't really mind, as she seems to enjoy watching me being debased on video. Although I can't believe she's turning it into another ten point gain. But she's right, I would rather do this that piss off Jenni right now.

"Are you ok with that Becky?" Jenni asks.

Acquiescing I give a non-verbal thumbs up response. With that Jenni continues her odyssey, now with a little less inhibition having been given permission.

I can tell now hat Jenni is about to cum, I've done this enough to know all of the tell-tale signs! It's just as well Jenni isn't still trying to hide what's happening because she's a moaner. Between whimpers and expletives, she moans my name, which I have to admit I find quite sexy. As Sam likes to make eye contact whenever we've done this, it's become the norm for me. So I am watching this young, pretty, blonde girl writhe and call my name...sooo hot.

Without warning Jenni just slumps and rolls away, just repeating the word 'fuck' breathlessly as she lies prone for a few moments. If I was more in command of my faculties I could capitalise from here and possible even get a submission back, but unfortunately I am in no state.

"Fucking hell Sam do not ever let her go, that was fucking amazing." Jenni slurs. "But Becky, if you do ever find yourself single, call me!"

"Eh, hand's off, she's mine. Well after this match anyway." Sam laughs.

"Jenni, tag me." Libbie demands.

I think I may have an idea what's coming here. Yep! Predictably Libbie takes her throne on my face. Although maybe this wasn't what my opponents would have anticipated at the start of the match.

Libbie is into her stride, so to speak, a lot quicker than her sister was, I guess watching her sister 'enjoying' herself has warmed her up a little. Again I watch as she twists and squirms in response to my attentions. It's almost like an action replay of watching her sister, as Libbie moans and calls my name. But she is a little more demanding and forceful, grabbing my hair in both hands and practically riding my face until she gets her release and her body gives way.

She tumbles from her perch, so she is now beside her sister who has been sat right next to us, watching at close quarters.

"That was unbelievable!" Libbie proclaims. "I honestly think I might never have had an orgasm before, because if that's what sex is, I've never had sex!"

All this praise is making me blush, although I'm pretty sure given how flushed my face is already no-one can tell.

"I feel the same every time she touches me." Sam adds sweetly.

"You are one luck bitch Sam. I mean she can do that and she loves you enough to wrestle two girls just so you can watch. I mean wow!" Jenni says.

"Look I know there's still 5 minutes of the match left, but you should go, I think I'm going to tag in." Sam orders. Maybe feeling that her now 40 point lead is enough!

"Honestly I don't think I could wrestle at the moment anyway, so as you wish." Jenni says as she stands, and helps her sister to her feet.

"If you ever want a re-match, handicap or a tag team, we are so up for that." Libbie says, as the girls walk past Sam and high five her to signify the tag.

As they leave the room Sam walks towards me, so what now? Is Sam wanting a repeat of what I've spent the last several minutes doing or is she actually looking to wrestle?

I don't wait too long for the answer, and I'd have lost my bet. As it appears she actually wants to wrestle. She throws herself on top of me and wraps me up in a grapevine, forcing my legs apart. She also envelops my head with her arms pulling my face into her breasts, smothering me. She forces my legs wider and wider apart, using the advantages of her long legs and my already broken body and spirit. It actually seems she's quite serious about this wrestling. I have no choice but to call my first actual submission of what had now become a 3 on 1 handicap match.

Sam doesn't release the hold, but she does relieve the pressure moving down slightly, so we are face to face. With that she starts to kiss me.

"I love you Becky." Sam says as she kisses me.

"Did you enjoy that?" I ask.

Sam pauses and looks me in the eye.

"Is it wrong to admit it I really enjoyed watching you lose like that?" Sam enquires guardedly.

"No. It's just as well you did, otherwise I just got beaten up for no reason." I reply, as I re-engage the kissing.

Shortly after the timer sounds the end of the 'match' and Sam stops.

"So, are you ready to go home?" Sam asks. "I think your torture is only just starting, as remember you're not allowed an orgasm until I've collected my prize and it could take weeks to get through all forty."

"Forty one." I correct her. For fuck sake Becky, think before you speak!

"Sorry, I was getting a bit ahead of myself, it will be forty by the time we get home." Sam teases.

With that Sam meanders up my body and places her crotch onto my mouth. I can't believe the way that my life has changed in the last six months, from supposed hetero to the kind of woman that is currently pleasuring her third pussy in just over 10 minutes. I mean...

Anyway, time to go, I think I'm about to have a busy time of it!!

12