Pantyless Asian Hottie goes to S.F.

Story Info
Hottie heats-up from flashing antics on flight-up.
1.3k words
4.43
45.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzymuff
fuzzymuff
34 Followers

This really happened, and sometimes I regret that it did....other times, I get really hot thinking about it. Well, here's part of what happened on that eventful night.

I had a boyfriend who lived in San Francisco, and would frequently fly-up to be with him. While there are a lot of attractive Asian women up there, he always expressed how special I was. I'm sure it had to do with my exhibitionism and my accomplished art of cock teasing. But really, I'm an attractive Asian women in my early 30's, divorced with no children. I work-out regularly and maintain a sexy figure and like to dress as sexy as I can get away with for the given occasion. For all you data-oriented men, I'm petite, at 5'1, 110 lbs, and c-cupped in the boob department.

My now ex-boyfriend always paid for my trip, and spoiled me in other ways which I adored. Things were real exciting, I guess because of the long-distance. Sadly, this last trip ended things for us. It wasn't something either of us expected, but things just developed that way. On this trip, we were going to a wedding that he had been invited to. I suspected that the bride was a girl he used to have a thing for, and that he wanted to show-me-off. That was fine with me, and I was really turned-on by his suggestions of some of the fun and exciting things we could do. I was very much looking forward to the trip, especially since I had not had sex with him for over 3 weeks.

For the flight-up, he wanted me to wear a certain dress he just goes crazy over. My reward for wearing it was a shopping spree for my wedding reception outfit, so I was very motivated. The dress is a form-fitting tank mini. It's of a semi-sheen light material, and very, very short. While the armholes expose much of my sides, my boobs are snuggly covered, but my nipples are prominent. As I mentioned, the dress is very short and I have to constantly tug it down while I'm walking. And forget about dancing (although I've worn once or twice in the nightclubs). Of course my boyfriend didn't want me to wear panties, which I rarely do anyway. I'll admit that I'm very naughty, and it seems that I've gotten naughtier since my divorce. I just love the rush from feeling so vulnerable, and having a naughty secret. When I'm with the right guy and scandalously dressed, I'm just a bundle of nerves, and feel so incredibly horny. Well anyway, sexy matching heels completed my outfit.

On the day of the trip, I didn't think I'd have enough time so I changed at the office. I waited till everyone left and stripped right there in my little cubicle. It was exciting doing that, and I briefly fantasized about one of the guys catching me. However as I was leaving and caught a glimpse of my reflection off a glass door, I chickened-out and decided to rush home and get my overcoat. I'm a very daring girl when I'm worked-up, but this dress was really short, and an airport setting was way too open and scrutinizing. I just thought I'd take the coat off when we landed, and none would be the wiser. I did feel extremely sexy, and wearing the coat made me feel sexier. It covered me to mid-thigh and tied around the waist, which accented my legs and gave the horny imaginative guy the impression that I might be totally naked underneath.

Going through the airport was a real lark with heads turning and many appreciative smiles from men. On the plane, I was seated next to an older man, who was very talkative and friendly. I loved the compliments he gave me, and his constant gazes. He ordered cocktails for us, and we toasted to one thing or another, and had great fun. He made sure my glass was never empty. It was only a few drinks, and I didn't even finish the last one, I was feeling warm and woozy, which added to my building horniness. The belt of my coat had worked loose, causing it to part and hang open. Even with the tray down, glancing down I could see my bush peeking out from underneath my dress. I was pretty confident that the tray obscured my new-found friend's view, but I wasn't certain. I was getting hotter, and could feel myself getting very wet, and I found myself frequently looking down and squirming in my seat enjoying the friction of the fur lining against my pussy. I turned to see that my friend was openly staring at nipples poking against the dress.

I flashed him a friendly smile, and he continued chatting and inquired about my plans in San Francisco. I have to admit that I was more candid than usual with someone I just met, and told him about meeting my boyfriend. I was also very forthcoming about our antics of me exhibiting myself. He almost choked on his drink when I told him that I wasn't wearing any panties. Since my confession, he sat higher in his seat apparently trying to gain a view of my pussy. I'm not sure he saw my bush peeking-out, but the thought of it was exciting. With the tray down and extended towards me, I doubted it. I was having fun, and was amused that with every slight movement from me, he would glance down to my lap. From my constant squirming in the seat, I could now feel my entire bare butt and the lower part of my back against the coat. Without it, I'm sure anyone looking at me from the side would see me bare with my dress riding at my waist. The thought of that put me into a sort of overdrive, I think, and I had a mad desire to show him everything, but I fought the urge knowing that others might see.

When the announcement came to return our seats to the full and upright position, and secure our trays in preparation for landing, I casually did so while glancing to see the man's reaction. His shocked expression when he saw my bush was very satisfying. Glancing down, I could see part of my lower stomach and vulva were in clear view. I casually crossed my legs towards him, and draped the coat tails over my exposed side to hide my bottomlessness from others. I got my compact and touched-up my lipstick while allowing him a view of my bush between crossed legs. He didn't utter a word, which was surprising considering his constant chatter earlier. I was slightly jolted when the plane wheels touched-down, and had uncrossed my legs to balance myself, which provided him a more intimate view. When we finally stopped at the gate, I put my compact away, covered and tied my coat, and sat. I wanted to be the last to deplane, and when my friend saw that I wasn't moving, he finally croaked out something which I didn't quite understand but figured he wanted to pass. He repeated himself, and I sat back, picked-up my legs and spread them apart to make room for him. I was so naughty, and I felt like a slut, but at the same time loved it. We ended-up being the last two to deplane, and after getting my luggage from the overhead bin, I removed my coat for my grand entrance to the terminal.

The expression on my boyfriend's face made me even more hot and horny, if that was possible. The looks from other men, and my gentleman friend added to create the crazed woman I was to become that night. This was only the beginning of a guilt-ridden, but excitingly memorable night, which included only the second time I had sex with more than one guy at the same time. It also opened my eyes to the kind of guy my boyfriend was, which disappointed me, and caused us to break-up. It's very exciting telling this, and I hope you want to hear more.

fuzzymuff
fuzzymuff
34 Followers