Papa and I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat my ass Papa."

He nipped at one of my ass cheeks with a fang drawing blood. My hips shot up.

"UUNH!" That alone almost made me cum again. He then licked the blood off my ass, and the wound immediately closed.

His warm wet expert mouth moved on to lick my cum off my hips and belly, groaning and making pleasured sounds as he rubbed and caressed my legs from ankle to inner thighs, not leaving any parts of them untouched. When my body was clean of my own semen, he sucked my average-sized dick down his throat in one swallow, two of his slick thick fingers forcing its way up my tight ass pussy at the same exact moment. Sometime during all of that bliss he had gotten a hold of some lubricant and was now working at liberally coating my asshole with it. My hips jerked involuntarily and I cried out for him again, whimpering in pleasure. When he chuckled around my cock at my response, I came abruptly, crying out for my "Papa".

In an orgasmic haze, I vaguely registered the sound of the curtains drawing to a close. The room was shrouded in momentary darkness before he lit the torches lining the walls with a snap of his fingers.

I could barely catch my breath, but his fingers were still in me, fucking me deeply but slowly. He was standing now, leaning over me with one hand propped on the bed to support himself as he looked from his fingers disappearing and reappearing in my ass, to my sex drowsed face.

"Papa..." I whispered, combing one hand through his dark brown shoulder-length hair, unsure of what I wanted to say, but wanting his attention, as if I didn't already have it.

He read something (likely desperation) in my tone though, and knew just what to do next. Another one of his blunt fingers was added to the other two. I sucked in a pained breath, but fucked my hips up to meet them anyways. I never knew how good the aching stretch of my ass could feel. He then twisted and scissor his fingers delving them deeper until he found that button inside me that had me humping his fingers and begging him to fuck me. I was impossibly hard again, and babbling like an idiot as he hit that nerve unerringly inside me, over and over.

He leaned down and kissed me, a breath stealing kiss that had me writhing and whimpering and scratching and clutching at his back to bring him closer. I realized then he still had his white button up shirt on, and was in fact, still mostly dressed. The only part of his clothing that were undone were the buttons at his throat, and his black slacks I had undone for him earlier, and had now slipped down to mid-thigh. Somehow, that made what we were doing seem even naughtier, aside from the heady taboo of my father preparing me for the fuck of a lifetime.

"Fuck me please Daddy." I whispered against his lips between kisses. "Tear my ass pussy up with your fat cock!"

Still kissing me, his fingers were pulled roughly out of my hungry gripping ass, leaving me feeling bereft.

One of his arms came around my waist. "Legs around my waist, baby."

I did as he told me to, ankle crossed at his back and heart nearly leaping out of my chest. He was going to fuck my ass now, and suddenly my ass didn't feel so bereft anymore knowing what it was in for. As soon as I felt his broad mushroom cockhead at my ass lips I lifted my hips impatiently, trying to impale myself. He laughed and captured my mouth again, making my stomach flutter. He sucked and licked expertly at my lips and tongue, carefully nipping my lower lip with blunt teeth rather than his sharp canines. My own fangs were sore and wanting to grow in all my heat.

Then when I least suspected it, he tightened the arm around my waist and thrust downward, into my ass with a slow but insistent glide. My tight hole felt ready to tear open, so snug that I could feel every rippling vein. My head was thrown back mouth open in pain, awe, and the most exquisite mind-blowing pleasure of having the man of my dream, my own father, ploughing me with his overly large dick.

He growled, "So fucking tight. So fucking good Erin. Going to be fucking this ass every minute of every fucking day forever!"

"Yes Daddy. Want you to fuck me! Bend me over and fuck me anywhere and everywhere."

He kissed me again, his tongue plunging in my mouth and tangling with mine as he pulled his dick out. It seemed to take a pleasurably long time before it was only the head of his cock spearing me, and then he slammed back in, ruthlessly.

My eyes grew wet and I sobbed out in acute pain and satisfaction, accidentally biting his lip hard enough to draw blood. As if it were a healing potion, I suckled the blood from his lip, groaning and cleaning to his hard muscled shoulders.

He made a rumbling feral noise and then his hips were pounding loudly against mine as we shared his blood with our frantic kissing. There was a slapping sound of our skin and an obscenely wet sound of his cock drawing almost all the way out of my ass and then pistoning back in to the hilt, utterly destroying my ass pussy.

"You like that? You lovely fucking slut." He hissed.

"Yes Papa! Love how your cock is ripping my little pussy open!"

"Sexy bitch. Look at your tight hole." He said, as his dick slammed in and out of me. He parted his upper body from mine so I could see below to our joined bodies, where his dark bent head was staring fixedly.

It WAS sexy as hell. Every time his dick plundered into my wet ass, the rim sunk in and when his cock withdrew, the rim of my ass pulled out slightly, so tight it was wrapped around him.

"Unh! Unh! Yes Daddy. Fuck my tiny little hole."

"Oh fuck baby. Letting Daddy fuck his like a cheap dirty whore."

My ass was growing numb from his hard rough fucking, but there was no better feeling in the world, him forcing my ass to take it. And then he bent me backwards, folding me in half and his dick found my prostate. He jackhammered his cock into it persistently, like he had already mapped out my anal canal with his cock.

"Oh daddy. I'm your cum slut. A toy for you to fuck raw! Make me come please! Please!" I was huffing urgently.

He humped my ass with abandon, like an animal and impossibly harder than he already was. And then he bit into my neck and took a loud sucking draw of my blood. For the third time that night I came, my ass muscles rippling and milking his too big cock. I thought it couldn't get any better, but then he yelled out my name and his cock expanded and warm thick cum shot and shot and shot, huge ropes of cum into my ass pussy liberally coating my ass walls. I saw stars, and for a minute I think I was passed out.

But he was kissing me again. The taste of my own blood revived me. He was still very hard inside of me and I was glad that we were both Vampires and horny as fuck for one another.

He pumped his dick in me a couple more times, then pulled out with a loud wetly sucking noise. His dick felt almost stuck in the tight rim of my sore swollen ass. He pulled me down off the bed to my feet, bent low and gave me another searing kiss, before he pushed me gently to the floor on my knees. Without ceremony, he stuffed my waiting wide opened mouth full of his cum covered dick, and I felt like crying because that was as close to tasting heaven as I would ever be getting. I could feel the cold air at the door of my gapping and smiled around my father's cock.

"Son?" my father said tipping my face, stuffed full of his cock, up to look at him. "Happy Birthday."

I fucked my mouth furiously on his cock, cheeks hollowing as I sucked harder, not breaking his stare. I swallowed him partially down my throat before gagging, but feeling his cock head slip slightly into my throat made me more enthusiastic. He hissed and pressed his dick harder and further down my gullet. I gagged again but this time his cockhead was shoved into my throat and remained there and I swallowed and coughed, tears seeping the corner of my eyes.

Pulling away I took several deep hard breath. "Fuck my throat Papa."

One hand gripping my hair hard he did just that. Ramming and plunging his thick down my throat mercilessly while I coughed and gagged until my face was dripping with saliva and his cum. With one last shove his cock slid at least halfway down my throat, and he held my face there as I struggled to breath, my sore throat swallowing helplessly, until I was light-headed and flailing.

"Here it comes!" He dislodged is cock from my tight throat an started to jack off his cock at my lips, while I heaved breaths after gulping breaths of air. I hurriedly sucked his cock into my mouth again, letting lay on my tongue, and then enclosed my mouth around that ridge but not suck anymore and he continued to pump his dick with his big hand. I reached up one of my own and massaged his big sperm filled balls, and felt them draw up. "Oh Fuck! Baby here it comes!"

And then he was coming, and coming into my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed mouthfuls of it, some of it gushing out the sides of my mouth. He gave one last spurt and I kept that mouthful in my mouth for a while savoring the flavor before swallowing that too with a pleased hum. I looked up at him, and saw him staring down hard at my face, clearly not done with me yet. I wasn't either. The way he used my mouth and throat got me so worked up, my ass winking and clenching in readiness for his cock again.

When he reached down and gently, so lovingly smoothed the blonde fringes on my forehead back as we both caught our breaths, I used my fingertips to careful scoop up the cum on my chin and cheeks into my mouth. I let my eyes flutter shut in ecstasy, sighing and moaning exaggeratedly. But in truth, I did love the taste of his cum; it was my very own version of crack cocaine.

The night had only just begun. Even as an immortal Vampire, I knew I would not be able to walk or sit for days after this night. And I would not have it any other way. Best Birthday ever!

12