Papa's Little Puta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,461 Followers

Then I felt hands spreading my ass cheeks and managed to turn my head to see the wiry Hernan crouching awkwardly behind me, his cock jutting out in front of him, still glistening with my pussy juices. Somehow, my cum-addled mind suddenly realized what was about to happen and I moaned in a voice heavy with pleasure and pain, "No...no...you can't...I can't!"

Mallo's hands captured my face between his massive fingers and turned me to face him, an evil, feral grin on his face and he said, "Oh, yes you can, little puta and you will!" His eyes seemed to glow with a maniacal glee as he added, "Your papa's orders, puta!"

My reply was lost in a scream as I felt Hernan press his slender cock against my already violated asshole which yielded quickly to his pressing thrust. My whole body seemed to spasm as I felt his cock slide up into my bowels, only a thin membrane of flesh separating his cock from the mammoth penis of Mallo and I felt a tidal wave of ecstasy wash over me and even though it hurt damn near as much as it felt wonderful, I could only scream, "FUCKMEYESSSSSS! FUCK MEEE LIKE THISSSS FOREVERRRRRR!" before my consciousness seemed to shatter into a million pieces and I was tossed about on a storm of pure lewd ecstasy perceiving only the cocks buried in me fore and aft and the pleasure they were bringing with occasional moments of lusty lucidity as they held me between then, Hernan's lips on my neck and shoulder while his hands fondled my aching breasts when Mallo wasn't sucking or biting my swollen and aching nipples.

I'm not sure if they fucked me for two minutes or twenty...time didn't work as my orgasm seemed endless until suddenly I heard Hernan bellow, "MADRE DE DIOS!" and then begin ejaculating hot semen into my ass and then Mallo grunted and I felt his sizzling seed flood my womb, searing my insides with his fiery semen which sent me into orgasmic oblivion as I gasped for breath and thinking that if this was the moment of my death, it was a good way...no, perfect way to die!

Everything went black and I was drifting on a cloud of indescribable sexual delight, drifting in a carnal dream world and rising close to the surface only once as I felt part of me break free and slowly and wetly withdraw, leaving me weeping in the midst of orgasmic bliss from a sudden sense of loneliness. I was adrift and lost, knowing only that my body seemed unable to stop cumming and I spiraled down into something akin to sleep, quivering from sensations I never thought possible.

#

I woke to the sounds of birds singing and opened my eyes and fell into confusion for long seconds as I looked around. I was in small room with a single window with a ragged shade pulled down, not quite keeping the sun from peeking through. I was alone...sprawled facedown and naked on the bed, suddenly aware that the room reeked...no, I reeked of sex. I started to move and groaned as I felt every muscle in my body protest. Slowly I rolled over and sat up, feeling my hips move through something wet and sticky. I looked down beside me at a massive wet spot on the bed. I touched it with a finger and smelled it. Sperm and pussy.

I shifted a little, spreading my legs slightly and felt the sticky and wet between my thighs. I lightly touched my pussy with my finger, wincing at the sensitivity there and bringing up a streamer of semen that was oozing from between my labia. Suddenly, last night flashed before my eyes...Mallo's face and then Papa's face appearing before me. Oh yeah...it all came back to me. Papa's little puta. I'd fucked what...six men the night before, plus another woman. I felt my nipples harden, aching as they swelled with blood while I recalled all the lusty fucking I had done...my thoughts always returning to the most dominating thoughts of 'I never fucked anything like Mallo before' and 'I FUCKED MY PAPA!'

I suddenly noticed that on one of the wooden chairs, there was some clothes, neatly folded and on the other chair was my bag of toiletries next to a covered plate. Atop the clothes was a note. "Eat, shower and get dressed. Be up at the Stallion by five o'clock...Papa."

I found a slightly cold burrito and an apple under the plate cover and numbly ate them while I noticed my watch sitting atop my bag. It was nearly 4:00. I'd slept all day!

Muscles complaining as I shuffled to the bathroom, I got the water as hot as I could and stepped into the shower, closing my eyes and letting the heat work its magic as I tried to process the previous day. I fucked my father and was happy about it. I knew that in my heart. I had absolutely loved having my father inside me. My father had then turned me out...I had fucked other men (and a woman) for money...at least I assumed they had paid for it...except maybe Mallo and Hernan. I felt my labia tingle at the thought...the memory of Mallo's huge dong and how it felt to be impaled on that monster appendage of his.

After showering, I worked the tangles out of my dark hair, feeling almost human again...just a few muscle aches and twinges and the feeling in both my pussy and ass that a woman gets that tells her she has been more than well fucked. The clothes left for me weren't much. No underwear or bra...just a pair of red short shorts that could almost pass for bikini bottoms they fit so tight, my labia were clearly outline as the clingy material molded itself to my mound. The shirt was familiar – a cropped blue T-shirt with a scooped neckline that threatened to allow my full, youthful breasts to spill out and which also molded itself to my tits...my now very erect nipples almost jutting through the material. With them was a pair of backless three inch heels that some of my friends referred to as hooker pumps or 'fuck me' high heels.

With just a few minutes to spare, I trudged up the gravel lane to Club Stallion and went in through the broad doors that had the silhouette of a big breasted woman riding a bucking horse and into my father's business. In the dimly lit barroom – I first saw Mallo sitting at a table with a cup of coffee – a red-headed woman, topless with huge gourd-shaped tits sitting on his lap. He nodded and said, "Amanda." The woman just grinned knowingly at me, winking as Mallo whispered something in her ear.

"H-hello, Mallo," I replied, suddenly feeling nervous and aroused around the tall, muscular man. "Have you seen my father?"

He waved a cigarette towards the bar itself. As I walked by, suddenly very conscious of my appearance and liking how he watched my half naked body pass him, he said, "See you later, puta...maybe." I had to stifle a moan as I felt a sudden spurt of wetness between my legs and I wondered if I already had a wet spot on my shorts

My heart suddenly fluttered as I saw Papa at the far end of the bar, studying a long strip of paper while another topless woman looked on. Her breasts were high and firm and her bleach blonde hair was done up into a complex tangle atop her head. She had one hand on Papa's forearm and I hated her immediately.

"Papa?" I said softly as I approached.

My father looked up and his eyes widened slightly at my sluttish appearance and I felt another spurt of arousal between my thighs as I felt his eyes and those of the woman slowly crawling over my body. "Amanda," he finally said. He nodded at the blonde haired woman. "This is Janet...she's my head bartender. Janet...my daughter...the puta."

I felt my face redden at Papa's words as the woman approached me, holding out her hand. "So, you're the famous Amanda. I've heard a lot about you." Her eyes flickered over to Mallo and then back to me. "I'm sure we're going to be great friends, Amanda," she said, stepping up until her breasts brushed against mine...her hard nipples dragging across the jersey cotton of my cropped T. She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, her tongue barely teasing my ear as she whispered, "I'm looking forward to getting together with you...comparing notes about some of the men around here."

She glanced back at my father who had a smirk on his face. Unsure of myself, I said in a small voice. "Nice to meet you too...um, Janet." I looked at my father, uncertain of what to do next. "You wanted to see me, Papa?"

He smiled mirthlessly and said, "Si...come with me back to my office." He nodded at Janet and said, "I reckon Liles will be around in a bit – send him on back when that pendejo gets here." He crooked a finger at me and I followed him back behind the bar and down a narrow hallway and into his office – a surprisingly large room with deep carpeting...a desk, several leather chairs and a leather sofa. He turned one of the chairs around to face me and sat down on it. Since he didn't tell me to sit, I remained standing, again, feeling nervous and aroused as he silently studied me.

I stood awkwardly in front of him, feeling my pussy getting wetter and my nipples aching as they became engorged with blood until finally Papa said, "So...did you enjoy your night as a whore, Amanda?"

I opened my mouth to speak and then stopped, momentarily wondering if the truth was the way to go or if I should act repentant. Then I realized that my father already knew the answer...that he'd known the answer before he sent the first customers to me. "Yes, Papa...I did. I've never been fucked as well as I was last night...beginning when you fucked me, Papa. I loved it. I love you."

The corner of my father's mouth twitched and he almost smiled. "I love you too, Amanda, but...that's neither here nor there. Right now, we need to talk about your future."

I cocked my head and replied, "My future, Papa."

"A puta is what you are...from all accounts and my...personal experience, a good one. The best money makers are those puta who are puta heart and soul." He reached into his shirt pocket and removed a small roll of bills and flipped them at me, catching me off guard and the roll fell apart and I saw several hundred dollar bills fall to the carpet.

"Your cut, Puta...six hundred dollars – my whores get one third of the cut. Not bad for three customers...three high end and hard to please customers. You want to be a puta...do it here. Mallo keeps the girls safe."

I licked my lips and thought carefully as I began to speak. "You're offering me a job as one of your whores, Papa?"

My father nodded and said, "Si."

"I really enjoyed last night, Papa, but..." I hesitated as my father leaned forward as if to better hear what I had to say. "I'd be happy being your personal puta, Papa and just fucking you as many times as I can a day for the rest of my life."

Papa chuckled and leaned back, stroking his thick mustache before replying, "Little puta...don't you know you already are? I made you, Amanda...you came from my seed and I own your slutty ass. I will fuck you whenever I want..." He licked his lips and grinned as he continued, "And I'll want to fuck your fine ass a lot, but you're a puta...you're lying to us both if you think you won't fuck around behind my back...so, this way, you can be the puta you were born to be and make a living in a place where I'll keep you safe."

Suddenly, I felt very weak in the knees and gave in to the urge to fall at my papa's feet. His words, 'you came from my seed and I own your slutty ass' filled me with more desire than I had ever known in my life. I was almost shocked at how much I liked, no – loved hearing those words from my father. "Oh, Papa...I will make you so happy!"

He laughed and leaned forward to stroke my face. "Si, Amanda...you will and your little whoring ass will make us both a lot of money."

I felt that unique charge that his touch brought me and I reached out to touch his crotch and almost moaned as I felt his cock, hard under his slacks. "Papa, I want your big cock!"

He started to reply, but there was a knock at the door. Softly, he replied, "Soon enough, puta, but right now you need to earn your keep." He stood up and said in a loud, tight voice. "Come in!"

The door to his office opened and a man in a sheriff's uniform came in, Mallo hovering behind him. "Sheriff Liles...come on in." He nodded at Mallo who faded away and then motioned for me to stay where I knelt while walking around behind his desk. "Barry...how are you?"

The man walked in, casually kicking the door shut behind him. He was of medium height and struggling with a belly that made his big gun belt buckled around his gut look stupid. He hitched his pants and took off a pair of sunglasses to reveal pale blue and very beady eyes that immediately were drawn down to me where I knelt in a state of complete arousal. "First of the month, Diego. Training a new employee?" He licked his lips while staring down at the exposed portion of my breasts.

Papa smiled and said, "Just defining the relationship. This is Amanda...my daughter."

For a long moment, Sheriff Liles stood there with his hanging open, looking down at me and then up at Papa and then back to me...gooseflesh popping up on the exposed portion of my tits as I felt his eyes crawling over me. Finally, he said in a slightly strained voice, "Gawddamn, Diego! I always knew you were a nasty bit of work, but damn...pimping out your own daughter!" He laughed...a nasty noise and then added, "Looks like one sweet piece of ass and those lips...bet she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch!"

Papa smiled...not exactly friendly and replied, "Amanda made the choice...I just make sure she does it right and that she's safe while she's doing it." He turned around and picked a small, stuffed manila envelope off his desk. "Here you go, Liles...your money."

The sheriff reached out and took it, making it disappear in his pants pocket. "Gracias," he said in an exaggerated accent. "And of course...the usual perks?" He licked his lips after asking his question.

Papa nodded and replied, "Si...like always." He followed the law officer's hungry gaze. "You want to try out my daughter, Liles...be my guest. He pointed to the couch and said, "Get comfortable." Papa turned to me and said, "Puta...give the sheriff your best blowjob!"

I gasped in surprise even as the sheriff muttered, "Gawddamn!"

I felt renewed heat between my legs amidst both shock and amazement that my father casually ordered me to suck off Sheriff Liles. Still, my own words pledging myself to my father from just minutes before echoed in my ears and I felt a strange thrill as I said softly, "Yes, Papa."

The sheriff unbuckled his gun belt and draped it on the arm of the couch and then dropped his pants with obvious practiced ease...a small lump evident in his boxer shorts. Papa nonchalantly walked around and sat at his desk, picking up and pretending to study some papers although I felt his eyes on me. The sheriff noticed this and said, "Damn, Diego...you wanna watch?"

Papa shrugged as I crawled across the floor and began undoing the fly of the sheriff's shorts. "She wants to be a puta...gotta make sure my little bitch knows what she's doing." Again, a wave of arousal washed over me...I was stunned to realize that my father talking so...so derogatorily of me excited me.

I fished out the sheriff's cock, hardening in my hand, but my experienced eye told me that even when he was hard as a rock, he wasn't going to make five inches. Still, I looked up into the man's beady eyes and whispered, "Nice cock, sir," before I licked him from the base of his shaft to the swollen head before taking him into my mouth. He tasted of sweat and piss and was overdue for a shower, but I'd known worse. I let my lust for sex take over and began to suck him, my tongue a whirling dervish as it whipped around the head of his cock.

I moaned around his cock with approval, my eyes never leaving his as I sucked and licked him, one hand gently cradling and caressing his hairy balls. I saw him gasp for air...his face getting red in a hurry as he stammered, "Fuck me, Diego – I gotta say your daughter knows exactly what she's doing!" His hand stroked my hair, fingers trembling as they swept through my long locks. I heard Papa grunt in acknowledgment while I kept busy bobbing my head up and down, humming gently to add a new element to things as I sucked while my tongue stayed busy teasing and licking those spots he most strongly responded to.

I didn't think it would take long and as his breathing grew ragged, I let him slip from my lips and ran my tongue over and over his pee slit and he whimpered and then moaned, "Fuck-goddamn, gonna pop!" and I gobbled him up just in time to feel a few heavy jets of semen blast into my mouth, followed by several progressively weaker ones. He cried, "Yesssss, girl...suck me!" while grinning, apparently pleased that I was going to swallow his seed rather than spit it out. He tasted salty and strong...probably from being a meat eater and a drinker and a smoker. I'd mind all that much...either you love the taste of semen or you don't...and I already knew that I could never get enough.

I sucked him dry and continued to suck him until the sensation was too much for him and he pushed my head back, gasping, "Thank you!" his face red and sweating.

I smiled up at him demurely and whispered, "No, thank you, Sheriff Liles. I enjoyed it!" I gave his cock a gentle farewell kiss and tucked him back inside. I looked over at Papa and he made a simple gesture to stay put, so I continued to kneel in front of the sheriff as he pulled on his pants and buckled his gun belt back on. "Diego, y'all got to let me know when your daughter be working the shacks...I wanna try her fine ass!"

Papa replied, "I'll let you know, Liles." I felt both excited and a little humiliated as the two men talked about me like a piece of property...like I was just another business deal. "The first of next month I'll have her waiting for you with her legs spread or her ass in the air...whatever you prefer."

The sheriff brayed like a stupid fucking donkey and said, "It's a deal, Diego!" He glanced down at me and said, "Amanda, honey, I'll give you the fucking of a lifetime!"

With his smallish cock, I rather doubted that, but I beamed up at him and said with girlish enthusiasm, "I'm looking forward to it, Sheriff!"

Papa and the law officer shared a few more words and then Papa saw him to the door. The room was deadly silent and while I didn't hear Papa come up behind me, I knew he was there. After an agonizing wait, Papa said in a high, falsetto voice, "I'm looking forward to it, Sheriff!"

His fingers entangled themselves in my hair and I cried out in pain as Papa yanked me to my feet, pulling himself against me. "You really were meant to be a puta...making yourself sound like you can't wait to be fucked by that little peckered redneck!" He pulled me to the side and bent me over the armrest of the couch. "Fuck, Amanda...you probably will enjoy fucking that fat fuck!"

Papa's hand yanked my tiny shorts down to my ankles and I heard him unbuckle his pants and then shove them down with the metallic sound of coins spilling. His lips were at my ear as he leaned into me, his left hand coming around to grab my breast and said, "But never forget...doesn't matter what gringo pendejo be fucking you, your ass belongs to your father, little puta!"

I screamed then as Papa rammed his cock home, sending waves of carnal pleasure rocketing through my body. He buried himself easily inside me as I was already sopping wet and getting wetter as I realized that he'd gotten both hard and jealous watching me suck off the sheriff. Papa's hands were inside my shirt and I felt more than heard the tightly stretched fabric rip as he fingers dug into my tits and brutally pinched my nipples.

"YES...FUCK YESSSS, PAPA. I'M YOUR FUCKING PUTA, PAPA – MY ASS BELONGS TO YOU, PAPA...FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME!" I sobbed, not caring if anyone heard me...glorying in the moment of being possessed by my father – his cock...his lovely cock the center of my existence as he furiously plunged in and out of my sodden pussy! I knew that his was the best cock...the perfect cock for me...not the biggest or thickest I had had or likely would ever had, but because it was my papa's dick, it was the best.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,461 Followers