Paper Matches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Observer Bill, the dispassionate portion of him, decided that Dennis was probably a decent lover. He seemed to be genuinely trying to pleasure Linda. Husband Bill wasn't nearly so happy. He could feel his love for his wife dissipating at the same time that the anger he felt was increasing once again.

A couple of minutes later, when it was obvious by Linda's actions that she was anxious to have a cock filling her, Dennis got up from the bed, grabbed one of the condoms and soon had it in place. They were soon going at it hard, back in missionary position, but after a couple of minutes of this Linda once again pushed him away, this time onto his back.

She was soon kneeling astride his hips, his cock back where both of them obviously felt it belonged. Linda was going crazy above him, and Dennis was trying to meet every movement of hers with a thrust of his own. He undoubtedly was enjoying himself as he now had her breasts in his hands and was alternating between suckling on them and pulling at her hard nipples.

It didn't take long for the two of them to again enjoy their climaxes, this time with Linda beating out Dennis to the finish line. She collapsed to the side of him, breathing deeply. About a minute later Denise Grady and her dark-haired partner came into the room.

Denise gave a throaty laugh and said,"I guess were not interrupting anything, dammit. It's bad timing that you're finished. We wanted to watch. Oh well."

Bill could see that Linda was at least a little embarrassed by the situation, as he could see that pink coloration had appeared on her cheeks. She didn't say anything in reply to Denise; instead she reached over for a couple of tissues that she used to wrap the condom on Dennis' cock. She pulled it off of his cock, and then wiped him dry before dropping the tissues and their contents into the bedside wastebasket.

"I thought we agreed to knock at the door before coming into the bedroom. That's what I would've done if we finished first."It almost seemed to Bill that his wife was a little peeved with her friend.

He watched as the two men grinned at each other before Dennis got up from the bed and went to stand beside Denise. Linda had also got up from the bed, and the man who'd come in with Denise walked over to her and put his arm around her waist.

"Come down and join us when you're finished, Linda. We don't mind if you watch, do we."Once again Denise gave a laugh before she reached over and began to stroke Dennis' half hard cock. Bill watched as Dennis put his hand on her shoulder, and the two of them left the room, her hand still gripping his cock.

Bill had seen a few scattered images of this video the first time he watched it, so the fact that his wife and the dark-haired student were now together in his bedroom wasn't a shock. Now that the video was at normal speed, he was able to watch as his wife began to kiss her new partner while one hand was busy trying to arouse him by gently stroking his wilted cock. When he began to play with her breasts, it was obvious that his interest was returning.

A couple of minutes later he was ready to go, and Bill could see him looking around, first at the small tables on each end of the headboard. When his eyes got to the dresser he obviously saw what he was looking for. He quickly smiled and walked to the dresser to pick up one of the condoms and then passed it to Linda.

They were both beside the bed, and he soon got Linda into a sitting position on the bed by pushing gently on her shoulders. His cock was right in front of her face as she reached out to roll the condom onto him. When she finished, her new partner spoke up.

"How about a blow job sweetie? I know it won't be the same with that on me, but show me what you've got. I want to compare your technique to hers."

He laughed before moving his hips towards Linda to emphasize his request. They must have been non-lubricated condoms, because his wife soon had her nose almost to the young man's pubic hair. Bill remembered how Linda had quickly pulled away from his condom protected cock during one of the first dates that they had where anything sexual took place. She had told him the thin film of lubrication tasted yucky.

At that point Bill paused the playback, marveling at the memory that had just come back to him. He couldn't remember ever having thought of that incident before; not once since it happened. He began to realize he would likely have memories of Linda long after they were divorced. After a few more seconds of thought, and with feelings of regret, he restarted the video.

He continued watching as his wife fellated the stocky dark-haired man in front of her. Just as he seemed to be getting into it, trying to fuck her face, she stopped, pushing back at him lightly. He reluctantly removed his still hard cock from her mouth.

Linda quickly climbed onto the bed and got on her knees with her ass pointing back at Bill's camera and her new partner."Come on, Erik, do me good!"

"Uh, it's Earl."Earl didn't hesitate, and was soon pounding into Linda's pussy, his hands under her chest to grope her hanging breasts. She hadn't acknowledged his correction to the name she called him. It probably wasn't on her mind at all, as she was soon thrusting back at him while she moaned into the pillow in front of her. She wasn't loud, but Bill could tell that she was enjoying the hard cock that was pounding into her.

It took a little longer for the two of them to cum, and it was fairly obvious to Bill that his wife had cum at least twice with this partner before he emptied himself into the condom. There was no conversation between the two of them as they lay together on the bed, side by side. The condom was still on his shrinking erection, and it stayed there until Linda finally got up, took several tissues and removed it.

"Come on, Earl. Let's go see whether they're finished. Denise wants me to watch her."Linda giggled before reaching towards the bed and pulling Earl to his feet.

The two of them walked out of the bedroom, and Bill quickly returned the master bedroom video image to small size. He could see action on the guestroom camera playback, and quickly enlarged it.

He watched for a few seconds while Denise and Dennis kept at it with him on his back, and Denise kneeling over him. She wasn't moving at this point; Dennis was thrusting up into her while playing with her large breasts. Bill continued watching as his wife and Earl knocked and then stepped into the room.

"We're here, Denise."He could see that his wife was hanging back, perhaps a little embarrassed because he could tell that she looked more flushed that she had been when she left the other bedroom.

Denise turned to look back at Linda said,"I hope you didn't wear out Earl completely. I think I can keep Dennis here from coming too soon if Earl would like to join us. I haven't had a double penetration in a long time, and if Earl can get it up I want to let you watch, Linda."

There was quite a difference in the reactions of Linda and Earl. Linda was obviously embarrassed now, glancing around as though she was looking for a place to hide. Earl however, must have had a secret fantasy of taking part in a double penetration, because his cock began to rise immediately.

"You sit in the chair there, Linda. There are condoms on the bedside table and lube in my purse, Earl. When you're ready get up behind me and work some lube into my ass. Don't try putting it in my ass until you work some lube in first!"

Bill watched as Earl followed Denise's instructions. In about a minute he was slowly fucking her ass while Dennis humped up slowly into her pussy. He could hear Denise's moans clearly. When she turned to face the camera he could see the erotic pleasure etched on her face.

Linda seemed to be fascinated by what was happening in front of her, even getting up to take a close look at the physical connections between the three lovers on the bed. Bill hadn't been able to pay much attention to the activities in the guest bedroom when he viewed the files for the first time, and Linda's reactions were new to him. She finally returned to sit on the chair beside the bed.

"Would you like to try this, Linda? I just had a great cum, and the guys haven't got off yet. All they have to do is change condoms; if you want to, that is."Denise was looking back at Linda now, and Linda had that deer in the headlights look that Bill had last seen on her face during their conversation with her parents on the day of the 45th anniversary party.

Linda was shaking her head vigorously sideways and said,"No, no! Not even Bill... has done that. No, I just couldn't do that, now. I... I would want Bill to... try it first."

Denise laughed and said,"I don't mind, but if you're sure you don't want to try it, I want to let these guys give me another big cum. I'm almost there."

Bill watched for another few minutes until all three of the group on the bed achieved their climaxes. The two men came not too far apart, but Denise seemed to have one long orgasm throughout the last minute of their group activity. He had been watching them closely, fascinated by something that he had never engaged in, and had only seen once or twice on Internet porn sites over the years.

The fact that he was intimately familiar with one of the people in the room, and had met another a number of times, made the whole thing seem much more real than anything he had seen in a porn video. When he finally brought his attention back to his wife, he could see that she was slowly masturbating herself; she obviously found the sight a big turn on.

The remaining activities on the video were not very notable. When the three of them finished and disengaged from each other, the two men used tissues to wrap the condoms before taking extra tissues to clean themselves. Everything went into the wastebasket beside the bed.

The conversation was now very mundane, the sexual desires apparently having been fully sated for all of them. Denise and Earl began putting on their clothing in the guestroom while Linda and Dennis returned to the main bedroom and quickly dressed. Within five minutes the two men left by way of the front door, letting themselves out as Linda and Denise watched from the living room.

"Let me help you clean things up, Linda. We can strip the beds and then you can throw the sheets and pillowcases into the washer. I'll flush the condoms and stuff, and make sure that the wastebaskets are clean. I'll take the condoms that are left over; I'm sure you don't want them left for Bill to find."Denise laughed that throaty laugh that Bill was beginning to absolutely despise.

Bill watched as the two women quickly stripped and remade the beds and he could see that Denise removed the wastebaskets for a time before returning them to the two bedrooms. When they were finished neither of the bedrooms looked in the least way different than they had ever looked.

Later, when he checked the time stamp he realized that it had taken them less than 10 minutes to return the house to normal. Mind you, he could never look at any of the rooms the same way again.

When the last of the four cameras finally blinked off Bill reversed the image from their bedroom until the video reappeared. He froze it as his wife was reaching up to shut off the bedside lamp, ready to go to sleep. After quickly referring to the help screen he pressed the function key that would save the frozen scene as a separate image file. Of everything he had seen this image would eventually become one of the ones that bothered him the most.

Bill spent the next hour creating separate files from portions of the videos that had been recorded that night. Two of them showed everything that had taken place in the guest bedroom between Denise and Earl and then Denise with Dennis prior to Linda and Earl joining them in the room. A third video from the guest bedroom detailed the activities from the arrival of Linda and Earl until the group on the bed disengaged from each other.

He knew he would have work to do on that third video, and decided he would have to read up on video editing software and features. When those three videos were finished he made two separate ones of Linda, one with each of the two students. He knew he had more editing and image capturing to do, but he was expected at his lawyer's office in another hour, and that was one appointment that he had no intention of missing, especially now that he seen the full videos.

++++++++++++

Bill spent Wednesday morning in meetings with the vice president that he reported to, and it wasn't until after those meetings that he was able to get away for a quick visit with his friend Jason. He found him in the cafeteria, just sitting down to his lunch.

"I sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you earlier, Jason. I'm in the process of setting something up with the company, and I had to go to meetings all morning. I'd tell you all about it, but they've asked me not to discuss what it was all about, at least not yet. They've been pretty good to me, accommodating my requests for personal time without any real complaint, so I don't want to break their trust."

Jason looked at Bill a little strangely, but answered, "I understand what you're saying, Bill." He waited until Bill was busy unwrapping a sandwich before he continued, "So, how did your lawyer's meeting go? Did he manage to answer all your questions?"

Bill didn't try to answer until he had swallowed his bite of sandwich, and then replied, "I had a real good meeting with him. I told him what I had discovered at home with my surveillance system, and what I wanted to do with regards to the divorce. He didn't really agree with some of what I stipulated in the terms of the divorce, but I told him to do it my way, and if there were any problems we would discuss it later."

"So when do you have her served? Have you made a decision on that?"

Bill looked thoughtful, and in a few seconds he replied, "I'm not actually certain, yet, but it will be around the middle of next week. I think I'm going to be giving her the papers myself. There are still a couple of legal things to take care of, and I need to meet with my sister again."

Jason seemed to have forgotten about that part of their previous discussions and asked, "What has your sister had to say about your plans? Is she interested in what we talked about?"

"Oh yes, she's definitely interested. Actually, she's more than interested, and is checking on the details involved, and so forth."

The two men continued to chat as they ate. Neither of them was in a rush, so they were able to enjoy a leisurely lunch.

++++++++++

The rest of the week, and the following weekend went quickly for Bill. His plans were almost totally complete, and he was ready and anxious to put them into motion. He was thankful that his faked urinary infection was still giving him all the cover he needed to avoid intimate contact with his wife.

On Sunday afternoon he was finally able to begin putting his revenge into motion. While Linda was on the phone to her mother, Bill let her know that he was going to go out and get some gas in his car, so that he wouldn't have to do it on the way to work on Monday. Linda did manage to give him a nod of the head to acknowledge his statement, not wanting to disturb her conversation with her mother. They were talking about pregnancies.

Bill drove himself straight to the Dayton Mall, and dropped almost two dozen business sized envelopes into a convenient mailbox. They were all identical in their contents, but each of the official looking envelopes was addressed to a different fraternity or dormitory at the two local universities.

The letter inside was a request, backed up by the 'legal authority' of the Montgomery County Health Department, that the attached notice be posted where all members of the fraternity or the dormitory residents could see it. Bill knew that the letter and the attached notice were strictly illegal, and that he would be in a lot of trouble if they could be traced back to him, but he simply didn't see how that could happen.

The notice was a warning that followed the format that Bill and Jason had settled upon almost 2 weeks earlier, warning that The Puma's Den was a suspicious location connected to many recent HIV infections. Bill had embellished it with graphics borrowed from the letter he originally received from the Montgomery County Health Department, and it was supposedly signed by someone in authority, someone who's signature was illegible, but one which looked very realistic. All he could do was hope that it was accepted for what it was purported to be, and caused a drop in business at The Puma's Den. Only time would tell if it worked.

+++++++++++

Linda was growing more and more impatient for Bill's medically caused celibacy to end. While he was shaving on Monday morning she came into the bathroom and wrapped her arms around him, laying her head on his shoulder.

"I think this is the longest time that the two of us have ever gone without making love, don't you Bill? The last time you made love to me was the night you came back from Colorado Springs. That seems so long ago now."

Linda continued to hold him, and he didn't answer until he had finished shaving his upper lip. "It has been a while, hasn't it? Just hang on until Wednesday, Linda. I'm sure it will be over by Wednesday night."

Chapter 6

The last days before Bill's intended confrontation with his wife seemed to fly by, and Wednesday arrived quickly. Those last days were filled with a number of meetings, long phone calls, and periods of introspection for Bill. His last meeting took place Wednesday during his afternoon coffee break, when Bill paid a visit to his friend Jason Shields, and the two of them met in the empty conference room adjacent to the Technical Services Department at Abstract Devices Inc.

"Well Bill, is everything all set for your meeting with your wife?" Jason seemed concerned at how his friend was holding up as he continued, "I would guess you must be feeling the strain of these past few weeks. I know what it was like for me, and your situation seems to be a lot more complicated."

Bill gave his friend a weak smile before answering, "I guess I'm as prepared as I will ever be. Everything finally seems to be falling into place. I had my last meeting with the vice president, and I just got off the phone with my sister. There's one more call I have to make; just a quick confirmation from my parents."

Bill leaned back in his chair, apparently trying to relax. Jason could tell that it seemed Bill had lost a bit of weight, and that there were signs that dark circles were soon going to be more obvious beneath his eyes, likely from the strain he had been under while trying to maintain civility with his wife under the circumstances. It was easy for Jason to imagine that Bill would feel a tremendous sense of relief once his confrontation with Linda was over.

"There sure have been a lot of details for you to look after, Bill. Not every man would be able to handle what you took upon yourself."

Bill stretched his arms, obviously trying to relax a bit. "It has been a challenge, Jason. I really want to thank you for your help with all of this, as without it I would have probably been forced to just imagine what it would have been like to have exacted a measure of retribution on those that deserve it."

Bill continued, "You have those two envelopes I gave you put away safely, I hope. I know you've probably got a pretty good handle on what needs to be done, since we've talked about things so much. There are some written instructions in each envelope, just in case you need them. Don't take offense, Jason. I just wanted to cover every possibility."