Pappy's Wet-Pussied Granddaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
720 Followers

Bethany was surprisingly elated. She had expected to find a puny, shriveled penis sticking out from between her grandfather's legs. Instead, she was thrilled to find an erection which was amazingly stiff, long, and swollen. The gorgeous, big cock was framed by a thick bush of pubic curls which matched the attractive salt & pepper color of the hair on this man's head.

Not one to pass up an opportunity to get what she wanted, Bethany grabbed Pappy's cock with both hands. Her feminine hands were soft and petite. Her fingers were relatively short, consequently, her fingertips barely touched as they encircled the man's meaty, muscular shaft.

Bethany took in a deep breath and expelled it in words spoken lustily, "Oh Pappy, I was hoping your cock would be beautiful, and it is! It's more magnificent than I expected it to be! I love it, I love it, oh yes, I do!"

To prove the validity of her statement, the girl started fondling and kissing the object of her desires. With tongue-moistened lips she rained wet kisses up and down the entire length of her grandfather's engorged shaft. Hot blood raced through the pulsating blue veins throbbing just below the surface skin of his stimulated cock.

Hot-damn, the girl was driving Pappy crazy! Just what were the child's intentions and what was she planning to do next? The answer was not long in coming. Her slippery-wet lips closed over the head of her grandfather's cock. Her tongue darted into the slit of his pee hole. Her saliva ducts opened and she drenched the throbbing bald head of his manhood. Her exploring tongue made slow, lazy circles around and around.

Pappy's hands reached for his granddaughter's head. His fingers grabbed hands-full of long, curly, strawberry blonde hair. His guilty mind argued in a fierce debate; should he pull her closer, or push her away? What the hell was a grandfather supposed to do in a situation like this? He had no answer, so he just hung on for the thrilling ride!

Bethany, Pappy's sweet girl-woman granddaughter, turned on a vacuum and sucked half the length of his cock into her mouth. Her lubricated mouth bobbed up and down franticly. So frantic was she that the shaft repeatedly popped out. Each time it did, she grabbed it and sucked it back in.

Finally, good sense told Pappy to stop her from sucking. Hell, he couldn't cum in her mouth! He tugged on her hair more firmly. Oh damn, the cocksucking girl wouldn't stop! The girl's grandfather took a firm grip on her hair and viciously pulled. Despite the discomfort he was inflicting, he had no luck.

Cock-crazed Bethany refused to release the meaty shaft from her mouth. The wanton, wild-eyed girl licked, chewed, and sucked more vigorously. "Honey, oh shit girl, you've got to stop!" Pappy said sternly. "Girl, you don't want me to shoot my load into your mouth! Do you?"

Fiery lust shone in the cocksucking girl's eyes. When she answered, her voice was laced with impetuous heat. "God yes, I do!" she heatedly replied. "That's exactly what I want! Oh Pappy, I sprayed pussy cum all over your face and mouth, so think it's only fair that you spray me with your cock cum! I want to eat your meat and drink your cream!"

Pappy's head shook as he gazed in amazed wonder at the girl. His innocent little darling granddaughter was growing into fully-matured womanhood! Her teenage body craved carnal satisfaction. This grandfather didn't know if he had the strength or the will to deny the girl's desires. He was uncertain as to whether or not he could deny his own raging lusts.

At this moment, Pappy's worried concerns became a moot point. Ready or not, here he cum! Bethany's deep mouth rammed several inches of her grandfather's cock down her throat. The hot, horny man's elongated erection erupted and began spurting its milky load of orgasmic cream.

Bethany hadn't really expected to find that her grandfather's cock could deliver such an abundance of seminal fluids. While trying to avoid gagging, she swallowed as much as she could in great gulps. Still, she found it impossible to keep up with the sheer volume of the thick mixture of semen and sperm.

In defense of her ability to breathe, Bethany forced her cocksucking mouth off of the erection she loved eating so much. Holding the meaty masculine rod with both hands, she closed her eyes, and directed its pressurized eruption toward her face.

Pappy was astounded by his granddaughter's unexpectedly wanton boldness! Unable to stop his orgasmic elation, he watched in wonder as his cumming erection sprayed Bethany's eyelids, her cheeks, and her lips. When the girl caught her breath, she again plopped his cockhead back into her mouth and began gobbling his meat and cream.

As his orgasming cum freely flowed, Pappy's subconscious mind considered a couple of facts about his granddaughter. A few minutes ago, his pussysucking mouth and probing tongue had discovered an unbroken hymen. Okay, so she was a virgin! But, judging by her extraordinary cock-eating skills, Pappy had a strong suspicion that this certainly wasn't this girl's first cocksucking rodeo!

From the kitchen down the hallway, Grammy's loud call of "breakfast is ready" came to the ears of the sex-happy, sinfully-satisfied couple. Although forbidden fruit had been plucked and eaten, not one remorseful thought entered either sinner's head. Each went to their own bathroom, cleaned cummy messes from their bodies, and headed for breakfast.

Grammy went 'all out' whenever her granddaughter visited for the weekend. The kitchen table was piled high with platters of bacon & eggs, stacks of pancakes, and bowls of assorted fruit. Having worked up a hearty appetite, Bethany and her grandfather ate hungrily.

"Bethany Anne, you look exceptionally pretty this morning," Grammy announced. "You have a radiant flush on your cheeks and your face is glistening with beauty! Your Granddad and I are so happy to have you come and visit us! Hey, do you want to run out to the mall with me after breakfast?"

Without Grammy noticing it, Pappy winked at his granddaughter. This man had his own ideas about what put the flush on the girl's cheeks. As for her glistening face, with all of his cum it had absorbed, perhaps this was the reason for its glow.

"Grammy, if you don't mind," Bethany answered her grandmother. "I know I never pass up a chance to go to the mall, but I'd just rather stay home and lazy around, if its alright. I think I might go back to bed or find something more enjoyable to do."

As her grandmother rose from the kitchen table, turned away, and reached for her purse, Bethany opened the top of her white, terrycloth robe and quickly flashed her braless breasts at her grandfather.

"Oh, don't worry about it, Baby," Grammy turned back and said. "Maybe we'll go out to the mall this afternoon after you've rested."

Grammy went out, started her car, and drove away. Bethany watched from the kitchen window until the car was out of sight. Pappy sat at the table with a wondering thought running through his mind. "Just what in the hell does the mischievous young devil have on her mind now?" he silently asked himself.

Pappy didn't have to wonder long. Bethany left the window and walked back to stand near her grandfather. Pulling her robe off her shoulders, she wiggled her arms out of it and allowed the garment to slip down to her belted waist. A pair of teen breasts burst into view.

In the luminous glare of the kitchen lights, Pappy again saw two of the finest titties his horny old eyes had ever seen. The perfectly-formed feminine orbs were marred only by the scratch marks made by his unshaven, stubble-covered, rooting and rutting tit-sucking face.

Bethany was a child who loved her pancakes with lots and lots of butter and syrup. As her grandfather's mesmerized eyes watched her, she reached for the bottle of pancake syrup. With mischief twinkling in her eyes, she flipped the top off and squeezed a few globs of the thick liquid onto each of her nipples. "Hey, Pappy?" she teasingly asked. "Have you ever sucked on a 'sugar tit'?"

"Goddamn Almighty!" Pappy huskily roared. Without elaborating on his answer, he pulled the girl between his legs, lifted her with his muscular arms, and sat her sexy young ass on the kitchen table before him. His hands reached to cup the two beautiful boobs which were now located at a perfect suck position.

Into his mouth, one molasses-covered nipple disappeared. Slurping noisily, Pappy's tit-hungry lips greedily sucked. Sugary sweet indeed was the syrup-covered female nipple! Licking and lapping, this man's tongue captured every drop of the sweet fluid he could. Eating merrily, he voraciously consumed every inch of the young tit flesh his mouth could hold.

With his face smeared with slippery stickiness, Pappy transferred his attention to the other enticing nipple. No boundaries had been set, so he attacked this bodacious boob with the same furious desire as he had its twin. One delicious, syrupy, nipple-topped tit was good, two was better!

Bethany couldn't believe her unforgivable wantonness! What in god's name was she thinking of when she wickedly poured syrup onto her breasts and then openly encouraged a man to taste them! Pappy is going to think that she is the most depraved girl who was ever born into this world!

Despite her self-condemnation, Bethany allowed her mind to approve of the wondrous joy of having a man's mouth devour her tits. Oh glory, it was nice! She really hoped Pappy was having as good a time as she was. This girl now knew that her granddad was a man who really loved tits. And, he loved pussy, too!

In an effort to find some kind of justification for her behavior, Bethany's womanly instinct silently screamed, "Hell, if this man can't get tits and pussy from Grammy, then he can just get them from me!"

Devilment again swept over this girl's mind. Wickedness it might be, but this young woman could not control her desires. While Pappy continued sucking her tender, young breasts, her involuntary hands loosened the belt to her robe and allowed it to fall off her body. She had no panties on so she sat before her grandfather nude and completely exposed.

Falling to her back on the kitchen table, Bethany's tit pulled out of Pappy's suckling mouth with an audible 'pop'. The sinfully-naughty woman-child again reached for the pancake syrup bottle. Aiming carefully, she squeezed globs of sugary gooeyness onto her clit.

"I'll trade you, Pappy, and I'll give you a fair & square deal," Bethany brazenly offered. "I'll trade you my pussy's 'sugar clit' for the 'sugar tits' I pulled out of your mouth! Deal...?"

Looking at his granddaughter's twinkling, teasing eyes, Pappy held out his hand in a handshake gesture. "Sounds like a bargain to me," he said. "But girl, just to make it official, we'd better shake on it."

Giggling happily, Bethany shook her grandfather's hand. She then sat straight up, threw her arms around the sweet man's neck, and kissed his sticky, messy mouth. While she was up, she pulled the man's pajama top off for the second time this morning. "Hey Mister," she whispered. "While I'm lying back down, how about you go ahead and strip off your pajama bottoms, too? A man ought to be properly attired when he comes to a sugar clit-eating party!"

Pappy laughed heartily, kissed the mischievous teaser, and then followed her instructions. By the time he had his clothing stripped off his granddaughter had assumed the position for clit-eating. Having already sent his RSVP, this man dove in and began enjoying his after-breakfast treat.

Sugar tits are fine, fine things, oh yes they are, but Pappy was finding out that there is nothing in this world to beat the taste and texture of a hot, young, sugar clit! Bethany's vaginal protrusion proudly swelled and glistened with syrupy liquid.

Pappy ate, he sucked, he kissed, he licked, and he gorged himself on this delectable delicacy. Smearing the molasses everywhere, he ate the sticky outer pussy lips. Digging through matted strawberry blonde pubic curls, he kissed every inch of the girl's bulging pussy mound.

Spreading the delicate wings of Bethany's inner pussy lips, Pappy's exploring tongue played as deep as it dared without bursting the innocent child's virginal hymen. The girl whimpered when he dug too deep but she moaned with pleasure too.

Pappy wasn't a bit surprised when his granddaughter wrapped her legs around his body. She pulled, she wiggled and squirmed, and her impassioned moans and sighs intensified. Orgasmic fires were again beginning to burn.

"No Pappy!" Bethany suddenly wailed. "Please don't make me cum just yet! I think I want to give my virginity to you. You're so patient and understanding. You are a sweet man I love. Oh Pappy, will you be the first man to fuck me?"

Pappy stopped sucking the girl's pussy. He had never had a problem hearing before, but he was now wondering if he heard the right words. Did his virginal granddaughter want him to fuck her? Did he dare even consider the depravity involved with such an unforgivable, forbidden act!

While Pappy was wondering and questioning himself, Bethany grabbed the pancake syrup bottle, sprang off the table, and landed in a kneeling position between her grandfather's legs.

"But, Old Pappy of mine," the girl lightheartedly teased. "There is something I'd like to do first. Mister, I'm just dying to know what a syrup-covered cocksicle would be like in my mouth. Molasses and cock are two of my most favorite things to eat. May I cover yours and eat it?"

Without awaiting an answer from the naked man, Bethany squeezed out a liberal amount of syrupy liquid and covered her grandfather's cockhead and shaft. Taking Pappy's cocksucking permission for granted, the wild young lady plopped the sweetened penile rod into her mouth.

With her mouth filled with swollen meat, Bethany was again delighted by the size and firmness of her grandfather's extraordinary penis. "Too bad, Grammy," she silently thought. "Your loss is my gain!"

Bobbing her head up and down, Bethany swallowed more and more of the slippery rod into her deep-throated mouth. She chewed, and licked, and sucked on the syrup & man flavored cocksicle treat. This girl quickly came to the conclusion that her grandfather's cock, whether sugar-coated or not, was the most remarkably exciting thing she'd ever known!

Removing her mouth from the moaning man's cockshaft, Bethany licked the entire length of its elongated, sugary, molasses-covered flesh. She bounced his swollen ball sack and fondled the fullness of its testicular marbles.

Pappy gloried in the magical wonder of the cocksucking girl's oral ministrations. It had been too damn long since he'd had a day like this! His precious young granddaughter was restoring a sense of youthful vitality and virility to his woman-starved body.

When the young lady again captured his erection with her mouth and started sucking on it, Pappy decided he'd reached the point where he was about to cum. And damnit, he didn't want to cum in the girl's mouth again! No, he wanted his cock in a cunt when he cum!

"Hey Girl," he groaned as he entwined his hands into Bethany's strawberry blonde hair. "Didn't somebody say something about wanted to get fucked?"

Bethany enthusiastically jumped to her feet. "It was me, Pappy," she excitedly uttered. "I'm the 'somebody' who wants to get fucked! And Mister, the sooner it gets done, the better!" Pappy's strong hands grabbed the girl's waist and again sat her pretty young ass upon the table. When he stood, he watched in fascinated awe as she screwed the cap off the pancake syrup bottle and emptied half of its remaining contents onto his cockhead. She lay back and poured the other half onto and into her pussy. This girl's grandfather stood still rooted in place by the shocking events that were happening.

"Hey, Old Man, Old Pappy of mine," Bethany teased. "Do you need me to draw your stiff-headed old pecker-stick a map to my pussy hole? Tell Mr. Penile Wizard to just head through the bush and follow the slippery slick road!"

Follow the slippery, syrupy-slick road was exactly what Pappy's engorged penile penetrater did. This horny old man had been screwing pussies since long before this young lady had even been born! And, he didn't need any advice on how to do it from any cockteasing tantalizer no matter how damn unbelievably sexy she was!

When Bethany raised her legs up and spread them wide, Pappy guided his swollen manhood through her bush of pubic curls and pushed through her puffy outer pussy lips. His rounded cockhead kissed the girl's inner pussy lips with a hesitant, tender kiss.

With determination in his lustful loins, Pappy's cockhead pushed forcefully against the young woman's virginal barrier. He was going to shred this girl's hymen to bits and all the King's horses and all the King's men would never be able to put it back together again! Whether his granddaughter was ready or not, he was going to fuck her sweet young pussy!

Whether her old granddaddy knew it or not, Bethany was more than ready to get her pussy fucked! The horny, hot young lady was so excitedly energized that she wrapped her legs around the standing man's ass and forcibly jerked him towards her body.

Pappy's syrup-lubricated cockhead pierced his granddaughter's vaginal protector with one deep plunge. As the girl involuntarily wailed in pain, this pussy-starved man's erection dove in and headed for the deepest recesses of the vaginal cavity it had entered.

Bethany's squeezing legs instinctively loosened their viselike grip on her grandfather's back. Just as she had hoped, the man pulled his cock out a little. Lusting wickedness demanded that her legs pull again and force the elongated vaginal intruder back into its feminine home.

Needing no further encouragement, Pappy fucked his young granddaughter with enthusiastic delight! For a while, he penetrated her pussy with a slow, gentle rhythmic tenderness. Bethany's moaning whimpers intensified and her toes tickled the flesh of his back.

Frictional fires burned. A river of vaginal moisture added its lubricating fluids to the greasy slipperiness of the sugary pancake syrup. Bethany's pink-painted toenails began digging into and viciously scratching the fucking man's back.

In self defense, Pappy retaliated by pounding his meaty cock into the girl's vaginal hole with quick jackhammer thrusts. This cherry-busted young woman's pussy was unbelievably tight, yet as slick as his sugary cockshaft was, he slid it in and out effortlessly.

Bethany felt her cunt muscles tightened around the hard-pounding male erection. Every feminine sex nerve in her body tingled excitedly. Old he might be, but her grandfather sure knew what to do with that wondrous cock sticking out from between his legs! The fires of orgasmic bliss now threatened her sanity.

Welcoming the all-consuming euphoria of carnal release, Bethany started cumming. The joyful ecstasy of orgasms overwhelmed her young, no-longer-virginal body. As Pappy's unstoppable cock continued its relentless pussy-fucking adventures, her pussy started spraying the meaty flesh with vaginal cum.

Pappy's erectile skin felt the soothing comfort of his granddaughter's cum bathing its swollen fullness. His heart thrill with the knowledge of knowing that he still 'had it'! Yes, he still had the virility to pleasure a hot young piece of feminine tail!

The orgasming girl's hot, slippery female juices added the last bit of stimulation Pappy needed to cum himself. His masculine mind summoned forth seminal fluids and begged them to deposit themselves deep within the vaginal home where they belonged.

Giving in to instinctive commands, Pappy's cock began releasing it seminal payload. At his advanced age, this man was incredibly thrilled that his testicle reservoir had replenished itself. He had cum in his granddaughter's mouth earlier this morning, now he was shooting white-hot cum into her pussy!

MrJack
MrJack
720 Followers