Paq'o's Potion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're welcome; I said, with a wide smile. She had texted me the code to her garage and asked me to let myself in.

Carmen sat in one of the tall bar chairs, not bothering to adjust her robe which had fallen open exposing her crossed legs all the way up to her hip. Have a seat; she said.

We sipped our coffee and smiled at each other.

Finally Carmen broke the silence. Is it real; she asked?

Yes it is; I replied.

Can I see it: asked Carmen?

Sure; I said, as I placed my cup on the counter and stood up very near Carmen with my hands by my side.

Carmen smiled as she placed her own cup on the counter. She studied my face as she unbuttoned my jeans then slowly and carefully lowered the zipper. It's nice to see that you're a natural redhead; said Carmen.

When my jeans were fully unzipped, Carmen spread the fly open wide and then mouthed the words; oh my God, without actually saying the words.

Oh wow, it is certainly as big as any I've had; exclaimed Carmen.

Carmen then unbuttoned my shirt, exposing my bare breasts.

Then she put her hand between my legs and found my pussy, she spread my pussy lips and inserted a finger.

I wouldn't believe this if I wasn't seeing it with my own eyes; said Carmen.

Do I get to see you; I asked.

Sure; said Carmen, as she slowly stood and dropped her hands to her side, without taking her eyes off of my body.

I reached out and untied the sash around Carmen's waist and let the robe fall open. Carmen's body was as magnificent as I thought it would be. Carmen's big tits still sat relatively high on her chest, her stomach was tight and still looked as though she once had a six pack. As my eyes panned further down, I found a plump pubic mound covered with very short jet black pubic hair sitting above a set of clean shaved thick pussy lips. She is pure perfection I thought.

I placed my hands on Carmen's cheeks and leaned in to kiss her. Carmen's arms went around me as she tilted her head to the side. Our mouths locked together, as our tongues did a slow dance. We were two very soft and feminine women locked in an embrace, our curvy bodies pressed against each other. Carmen's juices were beginning to flow down the inside of her thighs, and my cock was now fully erect and throbbing.

I broke the kiss and said lets go fuck.

~~~

Carmen led me into a guest room and closed and locked the door behind us. She tossed her robe on a nearby chair. I did the same with my clothes. We stood there admiring each other's body.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking; I asked.

I hope so; replied Carmen.

I climbed up on the bed and lay on my back, Carmen climbed up beside me and then swung herself around so her feet were near my head and her own head was near my crotch. I giggled, and then said; you're a mind reader.

Carmen straddled me, and I guided Carmen's pussy to my waiting mouth. Carmen took my big thick cock into her hand and admired it. How in the world a woman can have a cock; Carmen asked. She wrapped both hands around it and still had plenty to put into her mouth. She only sucked it for a moment though, for it was that pussy that she wanted, and she went all in on it. Licking and kissing the lips she held my cock to one side, she used her other hand to manipulate my pussy, spreading the lips and putting fingers inside to massage my g-spot while tasting my juices. Carmen loved the taste and scent of pussy; she could eat it for hours.

And the two of us did spend quite a long while eating each other, we both loved eating pussy. But finally I wanted to fuck Carmen, so after having more orgasms than either of us could count, we changed positions.

Carmen wanted to be on top, for she was unsure about her ability to accommodate my size. Even as wet as she was, it took a moment to get my cock inside of her, and even then it took several more minutes before she could get it in to the hilt.

I was having an out of body experience, all of my adult life I had wondered what it was like to be on this end of a cock. The softness, the warmth, the smoothness, the feeling of being surrounded was giving me the most pleasurable sensation I could imagine, except for the sensation of being penetrated by a hard cock. So there is that.

Once I could tell that Carmen was comfortable, it was time to switch places, because once again I just knew that I needed to pound Carmen's pussy hard and fast. So we got into missionary and I placed Carmen's legs against my shoulders, giving myself unobstructed access to Carmen's hole. I started with a slow steady rhythm, slowly working all of my cock into Carmen's pussy until once again i was in to the hilt. It was then that I went to town, pulling almost all the way out, and then thrusting firmly back in, I was long dicking that pussy. In no time at all Carmen started bucking wildly and she was making deep guttural moaning sounds. When Carmen cried out saying; I'm gonna cum, I went over the edge and had a massive orgasm of my own.

~~~

A couple of days later when I sat down to write, I could tell that I was not as turned on as I had been the last couple of months. I also noticed that Mario was not as obsessed with my cock as he had been throughout this episode. I was actually able to get a good night's sleep for the first time in nearly two months.

After I had finished my entry it occurred to me that I had better show my cock to Papi Grande before it goes back to being my clit. I contacted him, to tell him that I needed to see him soon because I was concerned that the potion was wearing off as I had lost a lot of size from my cock.

~~~

Surprisingly, Mario didn't ask me a lot of questions when I told him that I had an errand to run Saturday afternoon, allowing me time to visit with Papi Grande. I began the one hour drive around 1:00 pm, I needed to be back home by 4:00 pm to avoid having to hear Mario complain that I had been away all day. This is the same man who plays poker all night with his buddies. He can be such a pussy.

The drive to Papi Grande's house takes you through open range country, the scenery is special, and it's like riding through an old western movie set. I always play my music loud and sing loud when I visit my big daddy, because visiting him makes me so happy.

He was sitting in one of the rocking chairs on his big front porch waiting for me when I arrived at his home. I practically ran up the steps and gave my Papi a big hug; we shared a tight embrace and a peck on the lips before Papi loosened his grip and held me at arm's length. Let me look at you he said.

I was wearing a loose fitting t-shirt that barely showed my boobs and a pair of jeans that showed-off my round ass and thick thighs nicely. Today was the first day since I swallowed the potion that I dared to wear pants that fit me tightly against my pussy.

Papi invited me to sit in one of the rocking chairs, and drink the double shot of Tequila he had waiting for me.

You look great. So tell me, have you enjoyed your cock; asked Papi.

I chuckled, and then said; thank ya Papi, yes I've had so much fun.

You said your abilities are about to peter out, have you done everything that you wanted to do; asked Papi.

Yeah, pretty much. I wanted some ass but Mario is such a punk; I said, as I rolled my eyes.

Ha, ha, ha, you've got to be a real man to take it up the ass; laughed Papi.

I know right, or a real woman; I giggled.

How about the ladies you were with, were they down for anal; asked Papi.

To be honest, I didn't want that from them. I wanted pussy; I said.

Got ya, so are you going to do without getting some booty; asked Papi.

I guess so, unless you want to give me some; I said with a big laugh.

My Papi laughed along with me.

~~~

We walked into the spacious living room. Can I offer you anything; Papi asked.

Just your bathroom, I've gotta pee; I said.

When I walked out of the bathroom wearing only my t-shirt both hands were behind my back and I was smiling. Papi broke out into a big grin when he saw the tent my cock was making.

It's not as big as it was; I said. I think my time with Carmen nearly depleted my powers.

Oh, I could work with that; said Papi.

Really Papi, do you mean it; I asked as I squealed with joy. Then I brought my hand from behind me holding a tube of lube. I was hoping you would say that.

Come on, you don't have much time; said Papi.

~~~

I followed my Papi back into the bathroom. He quickly stripped naked. I sat on the closed commode seat, using both hands I guided Papi so he was standing between my legs.

Before we do anything else I've got to taste that delicious cock of yours Papi; I said.

I sucked my Papi's pecker with lots of force, squeezing it firmly as I pumped it with my hand; he had told me that he likes it rough. I also curled my thumb and forefinger around the top of his nut-sack and gave his balls a tug, before I licked them and put each one into my mouth. I loved inhaling his manly scent down there. When I began to taste his pre-cum I knew he was ready.

OK Papi, bend over the sink; I said, as I stood up and moved behind him. I squeezed out a huge glob of lube onto my fingers and then took my time smearing all around his asshole before slowly working one and then two fingers deep into his asshole. All the while I was watching his reaction in the mirror. When I felt he was loose enough I smeared lube onto my rigid six inch cock.

Are you ready Papi; I asked.

Mmhmm; said my Papi.

I knew exactly how this felt, for I am on the receiving end often. I expertly maneuvered my cock into my Papi's asshole and quickly got a rhythm. I knew my Papi loved it in the ass, and I made sure he enjoyed it. He could not take the kind of pounding that I can handle, but I was able to give him a good fucking until he came from prostate massage alone.

~~~

After we had showered and dressed I gave my Papi Grande a big hug and a goodbye peck on his lips. Thank you so much Papi, for allowing me to fulfill my fantasy; I said. You're welcome, and it was my pleasure; said Papi. Will our encounter be the last entry into the book; asked Papi. Nope, I made the last entry after my time with Carmen. This fuck was for me; I said with a wink.

12