Paradice Lost Pt. 03: A New Warden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexMakin
AlexMakin
236 Followers

Next came the stockings, which matched the panties but had black cuffs at the top. Gabrielle dutifully worked each one up Laura's legs until they hugged her like a second skin, not a crease in them.

Next came a matching golden corset with black vertical stripes. The sides draped elegantly over Laura's hips and tapered into garters but left Laura's breasts completely exposed. Halter straps hugged them at the sides on their way up behind Laura's neck. Laura's silky spheres lifted so high that she could see them in her normal peripheral vision. The look was only exaggerated as Gabrielle tightly laced the corset and its extensive boning. Laura's new look finished with elbow-length opera gloves, golden with black cuffs at the top like her stockings, and with black ankle boots with a 4.5" heel. It was all so...tight. Taking some kind of oil on a cloth, Gabrielle rubbed Laura's new latex outfit so it became vibrant and shiny.

"One last item, my Laura. You 'ave been so well-be'aved," Gabrielle picked up a black collar and buckled it snugly around her captive's neck. It didn't choke Laura but it constantly reminded her it was there. A silver O-ring dangled from the front. Gabrielle padlocked the buckle behind Laura's neck.

"Finished! Tell me you do not look fabulous, Laura," Gabrielle lauded as she re-bound Laura's wrists behind her, now that the gloves were on.

"It's gorgeous," Laura lied blandly, but Gabrielle seemed satisfied. The look was indeed smoking hot, but Laura hated yellow. Black with hot pink trim would have looked better. Right now she looked like a bee.

Gabrielle led Laura over to the bed and made her sit. With a push, Laura toppled onto her side and she felt Gabrielle begin to coil ropes behind her.

"What are you doing now?" Laura asked nervously, feeling her boots draw together. In all this latex her senses were a bit dulled.

"I must tend to Gwen and Cheri, too, silly," Gabrielle said merrily as she fed the ends from Laura's ankle tie through her wrist cuffs and back again. Laura felt her limbs being drawn into a hogtie.

"Ow! That's tight. I'm so sore..." Laura complained.

"Ok, I understand. I want you to be ready for us to play when I return," Gabrielle took the bait and loosened the tie a little. Still, that didn't stop her from reaching for a bright yellow ball gag with a black chin strap.

"A new gag, special only for you, Laura," Gabrielle held the gag before Laura's lips, as though it were some great prize. Laura looked at Gabrielle reluctantly but wanted her satisfied for now. Slowly, Laura opened and the gag slid in, filling her mouth. Gabrielle bucked it securely.

"I will return when I am ready for you. I am so excited for today!" Gabrielle left in a flutter. Laura waited patiently, straining her ears for any sound. Gabrielle apparently fetched either Gwen or Cheri, and a few minutes later Laura heard the shower turn on. She sprang into action.

Rolling onto her side, Laura arched her back as best she could until she could reach her feet with her hands. Working her fingers between her heels, Laura searched blindly until she felt the knot of her hogtie rope. Struggling to flex herself a little further, Laura gripped the knot and began trying to pick it. The latex fingers of her gloves made her slip, but Laura eventually felt the knot unravel in her fingers.

Laura wanted to jump for joy, but then realized she couldn't hear the shower anymore. That knot took longer than she realized. Heart pounding, Laura kept her feet tucked behind her and listened. Her instincts were correct, as a moment later Gabrielle poked her head inside the door, saw Laura with a longing look painted on her face, and left again.

Laura jerked her feet down, wrenching the excess rope from her wrists. With a soft grunt, Laura realized she wasn't out of the woods yet. She needed to reach the other knot holding her ankles together. Laura stretched her legs behind her uncomfortably again, feeling for the second knot until she found it tucked in the cinch between her booted ankles. Gabrielle really did know her bondage—all the more reason to get the hell out of here.

This knot was even more difficult than the last, but Laura had practice now. Soon she was free, kicking the rope off her ankles. Creaking in her latex, Laura edged herself off the bed and stood up. She pulled at her wrists and tried to twist them around to see the cuffs, but found the vanity mirror an easier solution.

Damnit! Laura cursed in her head to see padlocks on her cuffs. She hadn't seen Gabrielle apply those. Without a key she couldn't get them off.

Laura didn't take long to weight her options. At this point she was in deep. If Gabrielle found her, she'd know Laura was attempting escape. She must either get out or face Gabrielle's wrath. Their phones were hidden and there was no landline in the house, so Laura's only hope was the door. It would be extremely embarrassing (and cold) to run down the street screaming for help in this getup, but between Gabrielle and embarrassment, Laura chose embarrassment.

Laura crept to the door and listened. She couldn't hear anything for a while, then heard footsteps approach. Heart pounding, Laura prayed no one was headed her way. The footsteps faded. Laura decided to risk it, and reached awkwardly for the doorknob. It opened silently.

The hallway was deserted, though Laura saw a wide strip of daylight pouring in from her own bedroom. Laura crept forward, stepping only on her toes to ensure her heels were quiet on the carpet.

"Magnifique," Gabrielle's cheery voice floated into the hallway and Laura froze. She was in there. Trembling, Laura took a few more steps. Peering wide-eyed around the threshold, Laura saw her. Gabrielle had her back to the door, hair already in a neat Chignon, holding something red and shiny. Laura couldn't see either of her friends. Would she notice Laura sneaking past in the mirror? Laura might as well be wearing the sun.

She chanced it, dashing silently past the door. Laura didn't stop to see if Gabrielle had seen her. Slinking on her toes, Laura remembered bitterly that both the front and back doors had wood flooring around them. Her heels could easily be heard all over the house. The front door had less. She risked it.

Slow, deliberate steps on the floor kept Laura's heels from making much noise. Her knees shaking, she took a long step to the doormat, clinging to it like a life raft. Reaching around, Laura turned the lock on the knob and tried turning it. It squeaked.

Fuck! Gabrielle had engaged the deadbolt. It was about shoulder height on the door. Laura tried lifting her bound hands but couldn't reach it. Should she try working her hands under her feet, to bring them in front of her?

A sudden noise across the house convinced Laura she was out of time. Turning her back to the door completely, she tried bending over at the waist. If she could just raise her hands enough against the door, she should be able to reach the deadbolt. The boning of the corset was very stiff, but Laura strained. She heard more footfalls, this time making the clicking sound of heavy heels. That surely wouldn't be Gwen or Cheri...

"Laura!" Gabrielle's alarmed voice echoed along the walls. She must have checked Gwen's bedroom. Laura pressed harder, compressing her waist painfully to reach. Her fingertips just reached the latch. Gabrielle came into view across the living room, a silky robe covering some elaborate outfit, and spotted Laura. They locked eyes for a moment, then Gabrielle dashed for the door.

Laura screamed as she unbolted the door, and was just turning to try and open it when Gabrielle reached her. Gabrielle pressed Laura roughly against the door and grabbed her wrist cuffs, yanking them upward and against her back. Laura cried out at the sudden shock on her arms and struggled wildly, sobbing as she tried desperately to escape Gabrielle's grasp. Gabrielle used a free hand to promptly engage both locks on the door.

"'Ow could you do zis to me?!" Gabrielle asked manically over Laura's gagged cries. "If you want to be so stubborn, I will treat you zat way!"

Laura was pulled back into the living room and forced to the floor. Gabrielle fished through the girls' bondage chest and promptly sat on Laura's back and arms. Laura thrashed ineffectually beneath her, imploring Gabrielle through her gag. Gabrielle, deaf to the pleas, padlocked ankle cuffs onto Laura and used a rope to tie her arms and legs into a stringent hogtie, knotting the rope tightly and repeatedly. Gabrielle then left Laura to struggle while she collected Cheri and Gwen. Both were gagged with their hands bound, and wore Gabrielle's new outfits for them. Gabrielle gruffly sat them on the sofa. She'd been mean before, but now she was livid. Cheri and Gwen looked on in fear and confusion. They didn't dare move.

"Laura 'as been bad. Very bad," Gabrielle announced, "and I am afraid I must show you all what 'er insolence will cost."

* * *

AlexMakin
AlexMakin
236 Followers
12